Audrius Ksanavicius - One of the worst I've seen

Martin_T

Ksanavicius performance today was amongst the worst I have ever seen from a Hearts player in a competitive match. Save for one tackle, when he dug in to prod a ball through to Kingston, he constantly gave the ball, was consistently brushed off the ball, failed to get back into position, failed to track back. The guy is complete and utter pure sweetcorn dung. However re-newed his contract must be sniffing glue. As the chap behind me at the game said: "He should have been packed off home in Benny-useless suitcase".

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ksanavicius performance today was amongst the worst I have ever seen from a Hearts player in a competitive match. Save for one tackle, when he dug in to prod a ball through to Kingston, he constantly gave the ball, was consistently brushed off the ball, failed to get back into position, failed to track back. The guy is complete and utter pure sweetcorn dung. However re-newed his contract must be sniffing glue. As the chap behind me at the game said: "He should have been packed off home in Benny-useless suitcase".

I agree. I said the same thing on the way out today.

I hate seeing him play for Hearts.

Couldn't agree more.Useless imposter.With a face you would never get bored with slapping

Gimme an H...

Agreed he was murder today, everyone was. Neilson is though, without doubt, THE single worst 'footballer' ever to play for Hearts IMO.

i was delighted when i heard he'd gone back home and gutted when i heard he'd come back. I also fear we won't have seen the last of Benny.

And to think we've signed Ksanavicius for another year?!! If this is as good as it's going to get then my season ticket certainly won't be bought?!:confused:

i was delighted when i heard he'd gone back home and gutted when i heard he'd come back. I also fear we won't have seen the last of Benny.

Was he one of the group who went back at the start of the season too (with Velicka)? So has he bounced back here twice now?

I hate him and his lack of effort, his lack of fight and him disgracing the Hearts jersey. I have only ever hated him, McAllister and Ivaskevicius this much. It is a very select list.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Team would play better with ten men than having this imposter on the field.

Imposter is the word

never a professional football player in a million years. cant pass, shoot, cross or tackle but i could forgive him that if he tried.

I am struggling to indulge in the usual post match JKB pastime of singling only one player out for abuse.

They are all merde.

I feel sick that such a disgrace for a footballer gets anywhere near the first team. Just goes to show Frail is a puppet and Romanov still pulls the strings. I hate Ksanavicius. Vermin.

Jasonauskas

Ksanavicius is not an athlete , he is not a professional footballer.

He is however,

Lazy

Ineffectual

Cowardly

Pick your adjective

I feel sick that such a disgrace for a footballer gets anywhere near the first team. Just goes to show Frail is a puppet and Romanov still pulls the strings. I hate Ksanavicius. Vermin.

There are some words that are used far too readily on this board, hate and vermin being the most obvious.

Ksnavicius is a generally useless footballer who had a complete nightmare today.

But being not good enough at something is not sufficient reason for language like this, though.

Who the hell decided to extend this bozo's contract ?

Utter, utter faeces.

It wouldn't be that bad if he was just cack, but the little git doesn't try a leg either.

best in the land
He was very poor.

He wasn't the only one.

agreed, pick from stewart, zaliusseless,elliot and robbie the raindeer for candidates today. the rest weren't much better though imo. would only keep

berra,wallace,ruben, banks and larry from that team the rest can gtf.

Who the hell decided to extend this bozo's contract ?

Utter, utter faeces.

It wouldn't be that bad if he was just cack, but the little git doesn't try a leg either.

Totally disgrace ! He should be shot ! Never have i hated a man more than him today ! The man is suppose to be a striker ? WTF ?

What is worse is that he was suppose to link the midfield and the strikers and all he did was to lose the ball every time ! Why was chesy taked of for this fool ! I don't care if he had one leg, he would have being better than that ****!

There are some words that are used far too readily on this board, hate and vermin being the most obvious.

Ksnavicius is a generally useless footballer who had a complete nightmare today.

But being not good enough at something is not sufficient reason for language like this, though.

Sorry. He's wage stealing vermin. Who only gets a game because the Fuhrer orders yes-man Frail to pick him. I find myself hoping he gets injured so we don't have to put up with the verminous midget in a Hearts strip for much longer. Should have been sent back to Kaunas. A sick joke his contract was extended. Disgusting in fact.

Gimme an H...

He is rank rotten mate but **** me he's ten times the player that Jobbie Neilson is. Jesus H Christ he's murder. Who laughed and who cried when his attempt at a first touch and control ended up with them having a throw?

How both he and Stewart lasted the 90 mins is a total mystery. Stewart did the square root of **** all, although at least he kept out of the way I suppose :confused: unlike Audry who pretty much f**** up everything he got involved in :sad:

He is rank rotten mate but **** me he's ten times the player that Jobbie Neilson is. Jesus H Christ he's murder. Who laughed and who cried when his attempt at a first touch and control ended up with them having a throw?

Complete tosh. I'm not Robbie's biggest fan, but he is a competent full back and had a solid game today. He actually put in some decent crosses too.

Ksanavicius on the other hand, had that in-glorius combination of a total lack of effort, coupled with a fairly glaring lack of talent.

What a load of p ish.Get a grip

His performance was almost indescribably bad. At times like these, football fans are prone to exaggeration but he was as bad as there has ever been in a maroon shirt in recent memory. He didn?t even give it away as much this week because just as he was about to take a trademark poor touch, he was blown over and the ball was pinched from him, embarrassing, truly embarrassing. Who on earth sanctioned an extension to his loan deal, serious questions must be asked about this. In terms of performance, the bar keeps getting set lower and lower, where and when will this shambles end.

Got to agree with my namesake.

The guy is an absolute disgrace and sums up everything that is wrong about our football club these days. He lacks ability and doesn't try a leg. I don't ever remember a player who has played so often but has contributed so little. The only contribution he ever makes is for the other team by giving them the ball.

Just because he's played so much, I'd actually say he has been the worst Lithuanian we've had at the club. When he came on, we all might as well have gone home.

It's decisions like giving him a new contract and putting him on the park each week that will make people not renew season tickets.

I'd actually say he has been the worst Lithuanian we've had at the club.

That's an extremely bold statement.

Worse than 28, Bennyuseless or the Pillow ?

Gigolo-Aunt

Im a fan of the wee man. Today he was honking though.

His touch is usually spot on, today it was nowhere to be seen.

Still, I bet Miko is delighted that someone else is now the whipping boy.

Some posts on KB make me ashamed of my 'fellow' supporters. Two or three above.

Give it a rest. Audrey was an absolute crime against the history of the jersey today.

Dirk Diggler
Give it a rest. Audrey was an absolute crime against the history of the jersey today.

Thank you.

That made me LOL.

What a pile of melodramatic Horsesheite.

:rofl:

Nookie Bear

When you think about some of the players that play 'just off the striker', you think of Sheringham and Beardsley. Guys with vision, a good touch and either quick feet or a quick brain. Or you think of Gerrard who has pace and power to create openings for the other striker.

Unfortunately we are stuck with this no-trick pony who, like too many of our imported dross, performs well one game in 10.

Nookie Bear
Some posts on KB make me ashamed of my 'fellow' supporters. Two or three above.

And Audrey makes you proud to be a Jambo?

Thank you.

That made me LOL.

What a pile of melodramatic Horsesheite.

:rofl:

Glad your laughing. I will stick to tragedy.

Bindy Badgy

I liked him when he first turned up. However, he has been absolutely honking for a while now.

Anyone who thinks Robbie Neilson is the worst player ever to wear the maroon is a at best short sighted, at worst a fool. He isn't a superstar but we have had a whole lot worse.

That's an extremely bold statement.

Worse than 28, Bennyuseless or the Pillow ?

Bennyuseless and the Pillow were worse but the reason why I say Audrey has been the worst is because the amount of times he's played. With Benny and the Pillow, in total we must have seen them both for about 2 hours maximum. With Audrey, he's played in an awful lot of games and he's done very little in them. 28 has been poor also but at least he scored a goal in winning matches against the Old Firm, so contributed in some way, even though he's not good either. Again though, he rarely plays.

That's why I always regard Petric as one of the worst players we've had in recent times. He probably was better than guys like Winnie, Jenkinson, Berthe, Klimek, etc. But we had to suffer watching him every week, at least with these other guys, they got about two games and that was it.

This season Audrey has had special treatment and because we are virtually playing with ten men every time he plays, that's one reason why we are gash going forward.

Charlie-Brown
Bennyuseless and the Pillow were worse but the reason why I say Audrey has been the worst is because the amount of times he's played. With Benny and the Pillow, in total we must have seen them both for about 2 hours maximum. With Audrey, he's played in an awful lot of games and he's done very little in them. 28 has been poor also but at least he scored a goal in winning matches against the Old Firm, so contributed in some way, even though he's not good either. Again though, he rarely plays.

That's why I always regard Petric as one of the worst players we've had in recent times. He probably was better than guys like Winnie, Jenkinson, Berthe, Klimek, etc. But we had to suffer watching him every week, at least with these other guys, they got about two games and that was it.

This season Audrey has had special treatment and because we are virtually playing with ten men every time he plays, that's one reason why we are gash going forward.

Robbie Neilson has played approx 300 games for Hearts - and every game this season.

Robbie Neilson has played approx 300 games for Hearts - and every game this season.

And tried in every game Not the best player but he gave a damn sight more today than Audrey. Audrey was an oxygen thief today.

Charlie-Brown
And tried in every game Not the best player but he gave a damn sight more today than Audrey. Audrey was an oxygen thief today.

The other poster made the point he considered AK to be worse than the other Kaunas players because he was used more often therefore of more damage to the team, I would suggest Robbie Neilson is the worst player to ever have made so many appearances for Hearts over such a long period?

The other poster made the point he considered AK to be worse than the other Kaunas players because he was used more often therefore of more damage to the team, I would suggest Robbie Neilson is the worst player to ever have made so many appearances for Hearts over such a long period?

The difference is that Robbie tries in every match and doesn't swan about the place like he owns it.

At times, Robbie can be an easy target because going forward he is poor, but he's a right back and his job is to defend. Part of the problem recently is we are relying on him to get forward which is ridiculous. During his time with Hearts, Jefferies, Levein and Burley must have all rated him because they all picked him on a regular basis and Walter Smith gave him a cap for Scotland. None of these guys are exactly mugs. Although you may be right that he is the worst player to have made that many appearances for Hearts (more because of the quality of the players who played in the past rather than Robbie's lack of quality), I'd rather have hard working players like him in the team rather than this new breed of player we have these days at the club who only try when they feel like it. In Audrey's case its lack of ability and lack of desire.

Looking at it that way, its not such a bold statement after all. I think I've seen him have one good game (4-2 Huns).

And NMH, Robbie isn't Lithuanian - that was the statement afterall, the Ak was the worst Lithanian at the club. I know it breaks your heart when someone says something nasty about one of our Lithuanian players but there's no need to drag Neilson into every debate about it.

Cupar Jambo

Suppose you were sitting laughing when Ronaldo did much the same on Wed. Comparing Neilson to that imposter should not even get on this board

Jam Tarts 1874

All this criticism of Ksanavicius is rather odd. He had a terrible game yesterday, he was not the only one.

Ksanavicius has had a number of very good performances this season, funnily enough when he has played well the team has gone onto our best results of the season, 4-2 Rangers, 2-0 Celtic, 4-2 Falkirk and 4-1 Aberdeen. The guy is in desperate need of a rest having not had a break before the start of this season. He probably should not be playing now because of this, but Frail does not have the common sense to make better use of the first team squad and the reserves.

All this criticism of Ksanavicius is rather odd. He had a terrible game yesterday, he was not the only one.

Ksanavicius has had a number of very good performances this season, funnily enough when he has played well the team has gone onto our best results of the season, 4-2 Rangers, 2-0 Celtic, 4-2 Falkirk and 4-1 Aberdeen. The guy is in desperate need of a rest having not had a break before the start of this season. He probably should not be playing now because of this, but Frail does not have the common sense to make better use of the first team squad and the reserves.

Brilliant! Charlie, that's you, right? More spin than Shane Warne.

Ksanavicius is a disgrace. I just hope one of the Kilmarnock cloggers does him a good one so we don't have to see the vertically challenged piece of crap in a Hearts shirt ever again.

Charlie-Brown
Brilliant! Charlie, that's you, right? More spin than Shane Warne.

Ksanavicius is a disgrace. I just hope one of the Kilmarnock cloggers does him a good one so we don't have to see the vertically challenged piece of crap in a Hearts shirt ever again.

You're become such a paranoid & twisted Hearts hater that you see conspiracy everywhere - all that guy did was post his opinion. And no he is not me! :)

You're become such a paranoid & twisted Hearts hater that you see conspiracy everywhere - all that guy did was post his opinion. And no he is not me! :)

Oh dear. Pretty much every match this season including Austria pre-season.

Romanov is not Hearts. Despite what you think.

And I was talking about "Charlie Mann"? Are you Charlie Mann you self-delusional cockwad?

Charlie-Brown
Oh dear. Pretty much every match this season including Austria pre-season.

Romanov is not Hearts. Despite what you think.

And I was talking about "Charlie Mann"? Are you Charlie Mann you self-delusional cockwad?

Intelligent stuff - however Charlie Mann is a registered user of this forum so if you consider he is Jam Tarts 1874 then you should report him from breaking forum rules however I think you are just making a fool of yourself. :mw_rolleyes:

Intelligent stuff - however Charlie Mann is a registered user of this forum so if you consider he is Jam Tarts 1874 then you should report him from breaking forum rules however I think you are just making a fool of yourself. :mw_rolleyes:

Sorry. Your trying to justify everything Romanov does and changing your tune to fit the latest piece of the Fuhrer's madness is the real wankfoolery around these parts.

Archived