Audrius Ksanavicius - One of the worst I've seen

Martin_T

Been saying for a while i think Miko should be giving a shot behind the striker.

Ksanavicius is just Miko and Chesney but with a bus pass.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown
Sorry. Your trying to justify everything Romanov does and changing your tune to fit the latest piece of the Fuhrer's madness is the real wankfoolery around these parts.

Me or Charlie Mann? Which 'Charlie' are you talking about now? You seem obsessed by other posters.......;)

Drylaw Hearts

N0.29 is garbage.

Whoever decided that this little crap has done enough to earn a contract needs a good smack in the teeth.

VR- your Advisors are amongst the worst in World Football.

Chad Sexington

Audrey has indeed turned out to be pish and the decision to re-new his contract is looking like an extremely misguided one.

Shame, as he looked promising when he first arrived.

Some of the posts on this thread have been beyond hysterical though.

Calling a Hearts player vermin?

Honestly, if you're getting that upset about a footballers performance, you might want to consider following another sport.

Miller Jambo 60
Imposter is the word

never a professional football player in a million years. cant pass, shoot, cross or tackle but i could forgive him that if he tried.

I thought at first the wee man was okay .

But how many sitters has he missed.

Cant tackle no movement.

Ship him baCK he is gash

JamboJoker98

What about his dive near the end. Not even laughable it was that bad! That moment confirmed to me that he must actually be Romanov's cousins grounds keeper, how else does he get a game?!

winston churchill
That's an extremely bold statement.

Worse than 28, Bennyuseless or the Pillow ?

you can add zaluseless & scissor hands to your list.

Can't really argue with that (hope your credibility does not suffer too much due to me agreeing with your opinion;)), been saying that for long enough.

Audrey imo can't cope with the pace of the Scottish game, he wants far too long on the ball and when he does have it under control he invariably runs straight into an opponent.

I know it aint nice for any professional footballer but he could have had no complaints if he was subbed yesterday.

What about his dive near the end. Not even laughable it was that bad! That moment confirmed to me that he must actually be Romanov's cousins grounds keeper, how else does he get a game?!

Talking of dives, but how funny was Neilsons swan dive? I thought like most others around me that the ref was heading over to book him, laughter burst out as he pointed for the free kick.

Gigolo-Aunt
Talking of dives, but how funny was Neilsons swan dive? I thought like most others around me that the ref was heading over to book him, laughter burst out as he pointed for the free kick.

It looked to me that the ref ran over with his hand in his pocket, seen it was a good honest Scottish pro and decided to award Hearts the free kick instead of booking the player who dived.

Never thought i'd say it but i actually hate number 29 more than number 28, they are wage thieving vermin end off.

Chad Sexington
Never thought i'd say it but i actually hate number 29 more than number 28, they are wage thieving vermin end off.

Please see post number 54.

:rolleyes:

Audrey has indeed turned out to be pish and the decision to re-new his contract is looking like an extremely misguided one.

Shame, as he looked promising when he first arrived.

Some of the posts on this thread have been beyond hysterical though.

Calling a Hearts player vermin?

Honestly, if you're getting that upset about a footballers performance, you might want to consider following another sport.

Christ, I've seen it all now.

Troy McClure taking the moral high ground :laugh:

I ****ing hate seeing him play for Hearts.

When I seen him come on I wanted to run on the pitch and tear the strip clean off his back. He is an imposter but he isn't the only one.

N0.29 is garbage.

Whoever decided that this little crap has done enough to earn a contract needs a good smack in the teeth.

I agree.

If we sign a proper manager and they get the 'lads on the training field' - what are they going to think about this guy - that he has won the raffle to train with Hearts for a day?

The other poster made the point he considered AK to be worse than the other Kaunas players because he was used more often therefore of more damage to the team, I would suggest Robbie Neilson is the worst player to ever have made so many appearances for Hearts over such a long period?

Robbie Neilson has the virtue of doing the main part of his job - defending - reasonably efficiently most of the time. Whatever Ksanavicius' role in the team is supposed to be (it's hard to ascertain, as he does nothing whatsoever apart from lose possession), it is patently obvious that he never fulfils it.

Can't beat a man, can't retain possession, can't head the ball, can't tackle, can't find another Hearts player with the ball, can't track back. A pathetic excuse for a footballer.

Pete Seeger

How this guy was given a new contract is beyond me. I was gutted at the lack of ambition when he came back. I can almost cope with commited players with little ability but i can't watch players who clearly aren't playing for the jersey. He should have never come onto the park in the first place. It was clear within 2 minutes how Falkirk were setting out to play and we should have changed to have a go at them. Taking our only striker off was madness. Well done shaggy, we really went for the game yesterday.

Charlie-Brown
Robbie Neilson has the virtue of doing the main part of his job - defending - reasonably efficiently most of the time. Whatever Ksanavicius' role in the team is supposed to be (it's hard to ascertain, as he does nothing whatsoever apart from lose possession), it is patently obvious that he never fulfils it.

Can't beat a man, can't retain possession, can't head the ball, can't tackle, can't find another Hearts player with the ball, can't track back. A pathetic excuse for a footballer.

You do realise you also describe most of Neilson's attributes in your last paragraph? :mw_rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

Can we not all just agree that both players are of nowhere near the required quality to play for HMFC?

Charlie-Brown
Can we not all just agree that both players are of nowhere near the required quality to play for HMFC?

No Hearts have always had players of this lesser quality in the thirty odd years I've supported them just the players names were different in the past......

You do realise you also describe most of Neilson's attributes in your last paragraph? :mw_rolleyes:

Touch?.

What we should really do is have Audrey and Neilson cloned and play a match. Ten Robbies versus ten Audreys. I'll even take Scissorhands in goal and you can have Banks.

I'm predicting a 25-3 victory to my Robbies over the ninety minutes. And that's with Kurskis throwing the ball in his own net three times.

Dirk Diggler
No Hearts have always had players of this lesser quality in the thirty odd years I've supported them just the players names were different in the past......

Ok. I'll agree with me.:P

Why don't you like Neilson playing every week then?

Charlie-Brown
Ok. I'll agree with me.:P

Why don't you like Neilson playing every week then?

Because he's a rubbish footballer - just because I accept Hearts have always had rubbish players....it doesn't mean I am happy with them in my team. :)

Dirk Diggler
Because he's a rubbish footballer - just because I accept Hearts have always had rubbish players....it doesn't mean I am happy with them in my team. :)

We haven't always had rubbish footballers, I've read about it.;)

Just like I never accepted Andy Watson, Brian Hamilton or Mo Berth. I won't accept these two being in a Hearts first team.

Why should I?

Charlie-Brown
We haven't always had rubbish footballers, I've read about it.;)

Just like I never accepted Andy Watson, Brian Hamilton or Mo Berth. I won't accept these two being in a Hearts first team.

Why should I?

The list is a lot bigger than just those 3.......I don't even know where to begin.....I've always hoped Hearts would have a better standard of player than we've had - and sometimes we have but there's been as many Audrey's & Robbie's as genuinely good players - sometimes reading through London Hearts site is educational to see just how many 'players' we've had....Neilson & Ksanavicius are nowhere even near the worst.

Dirk Diggler
The list is a lot bigger than just those 3.......I don't even know where to begin.....I've always hoped Hearts would have a better standard of player than we've had - and sometimes we have but there's been as many Audrey's & Robbie's as genuinely good players - sometimes reading through London Hearts site is educational to see just how many 'players' we've had....Neilson & Ksanavicius are nowhere even near the worst.

I know they are not.

We agree.

Anyway, Getting shouted at to shut the laptop down and watch some DVD.

:)

Charlie-Brown
I know they are not.

We agree.

Anyway, Getting shouted at to shut the laptop down and watch some DVD.

:)

Enjoy :beer:

It looked to me that the ref ran over with his hand in his pocket, seen it was a good honest Scottish pro and decided to award Hearts the free kick instead of booking the player who dived.

A good honest Scottish DUD. Disgrace to the jersey. Absolutely the worst player in the history of our club. Talentless.

You forgot to mention 'wets himself when confronted with an open goal'.

Little fart :mad:

Chad Sexington
Christ, I've seen it all now.

Troy McClure taking the moral high ground :laugh:

Hehe.

It must be cos it's Easter.

I'm coming over all Christ-like. :mw_rolleyes:

I'd still like to nail all hobo vermin up on a cross though.

:biggrin:

Audrey and Stewart were a disgrace. And thats coming from someone who normally chooses not to single out specific players for criticism.

Charlie, your argument everytime slags off one of the Lithuanian players as always: "Well Neilson is just as bad"....well in my opinion, he simply isn't anywhere near as bad as Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, Beniusis or Piliabitis.

Robbie is a solid right back, who is admittedly, pretty limited going forward. To suggest he 'can't tackle, can't head' is quite frankly nonsense and I think you know it. I'd be confident that transfer budget permitting, Levein, Jefferies and Burley would all launch the likes of Ksanavicius, but would retain Neilson.

Charlie-Brown
Charlie, your argument everytime slags off one of the Lithuanian players as always: "Well Neilson is just as bad"....well in my opinion, he simply isn't anywhere near as bad as Ksanavicius, Ivaskevicius, Kurskis, Beniusis or Piliabitis.

Robbie is a solid right back, who is admittedly, pretty limited going forward. To suggest he 'can't tackle, can't head' is quite frankly nonsense and I think you know it. I'd be confident that transfer budget permitting, Levein, Jefferies and Burley would all launch the likes of Ksanavicius, but would retain Neilson.

See Martin that is the crux of the argument - in your opinion he isn't as bad - in my opinion he is and what's worse is his continued presence in our team over a number of season has retarded the way we play because his use of the ball is simply not good enough.

Fullback's get so much ball in space in modern football that they have to be able to use it effectively to help create & start attacks - not concedeing possession is fundamental and making intelligent passes is what is required - Neilson frequently fails on both these counts.

Take it our world hide and seek champion played another blinder on Saturday...........:mw_rolleyes:

He was better before he came on for Chesney after 10 mins.

He was better before he came on for Chesney after 10 mins.

Delighted to see him back with us Horse (not). Did you guys stay to the end on Saturday? Must admit I wasn't shocked to hear we had failed to score. Still Clums the future. :mw_rolleyes:

Delighted to see him back with us Horse (not). Did you guys stay to the end on Saturday? Must admit I wasn't shocked to hear we had failed to score. Still Clums the future. :mw_rolleyes:

left once the board went up for injury time (2nd half though:p). Truly awful again. Highlight was RN first touch putting the ball out for a thrown in in the 2nd half.

left once the board went up for injury time (2nd half though:p). Truly awful again. Highlight was RN first touch putting the ball out for a thrown in in the 2nd half.

A glutton for punishment Horse. :)Going to head along on Saturday. An early start in the boozer? Cheering on the Gers against that other shower. ;)

Ksanavicius performance today was amongst the worst I have ever seen from a Hearts player in a competitive match. Save for one tackle, when he dug in to prod a ball through to Kingston, he constantly gave the ball, was consistently brushed off the ball, failed to get back into position, failed to track back. The guy is complete and utter pure sweetcorn dung. However re-newed his contract must be sniffing glue. As the chap behind me at the game said: "He should have been packed off home in Benny-useless suitcase".

You don't watch Hearts much?

He is one of our better players - I agree he is garbage tho

cobbyshambles

i used to think he was good and before saturday i was still thinking he was capable of putti ng a shift in but he and stewart were the worst players on the park by a mile and are utter useless.

You don't watch Hearts much?

He is one of our better players - I agree he is garbage tho

I've been going regularly since the late 80's and have had a season ticket since 1996. Ksanvicius is up there with the likes of Colin Cramb, Hans Eskillson, Darren Beckford, Beniusis and Klimek as the worst forward I have seen playing for the club. He has also, in my opinion, been playing like that all season apart from the Rangers game. He would be up there with Eddie Scissorhands on the send home to Kaunas priority list.

See Martin that is the crux of the argument - in your opinion he isn't as bad - in my opinion he is and what's worse is his continued presence in our team over a number of season has retarded the way we play because his use of the ball is simply not good enough.

Fullback's get so much ball in space in modern football that they have to be able to use it effectively to help create & start attacks - not concedeing possession is fundamental and making intelligent passes is what is required - Neilson frequently fails on both these counts.

Neilson is not the issue on this thread Charlie, Ksanavicius is. Your sole tactic for debating the 'merits' of our Lithuanian duds is to try and deflect the criticism on to Robbie. Whether this is justified or not, it's getting pretty tiresome....

Charlie-Brown
Neilson is not the issue on this thread Charlie, Ksanavicius is. Your sole tactic for debating the 'merits' of our Lithuanian duds is to try and deflect the criticism on to Robbie. Whether this is justified or not, it's getting pretty tiresome....

Remind us how many threads you have made about Lithuanian players Martin?

Nelly Terraces

Ksna the Clown is a far worse player in his position that Robbie Neilson is in his.

His performance levels are a disgrace, but even by his woefuly poor standard Saturday was a masterclass of ineptitude by the wee smurf. Myself and 'Andy in Oz', who I stand beside, kept a close eye on him and I think we counted 1 pass completed and ball retention in tackle, and/or light challenge also as 1.

That, I'm afraid, is utterly pathetic. The bloke is an excuse of a footballer. End of.

Given a new contract till end of 2009. Fks sakes, surely someone's idea of a very sick joke.:sad:

Archived