Well, how bad was that...?

The Merse

What a dreadful, dreadful football match that was.

Reminded me of most games this season and much of last (except last year we'd have sneaked it 1-0).

Lack of cutting edge as ever and very little coming in terms of attack from the middle of the park.

Stewart, seriously, how bad is this guy? He couldn't pass wind and that overhead kick at the end just summed up the man to a tee. Thinks he is so much better than he is.

Kingston looked dangerous on occassion but was very rusty and VERY lazy at times when he gave the ball away, showed no interest in chasing it back.

Elliot doesn't have a clue, and never will, we really have to stop persisting with him, he isn't going to make it. Playing him up front himself didn't help matters obviously but still the little he did see of the ball he didn't make good use of.

Ksanavicius. Gutted this wee feckwit has been given an extension. He is rubbish and a complete pussy as well, jumped out of countless tackles today.

I can't take one plus point out of today, seriously poor stuff.

Gigolo-Aunt

Elliot had a very good first half, suffered from no support though.

Miko was again decent.

Audrey was not at the races.

Zali and Berra were solid.

Neilson was Neilson

What a dreadful, dreadful football match that was.

Reminded me of most games this season and much of last (except last year we'd have sneaked it 1-0).

Lack of cutting edge as ever and very little coming in terms of attack from the middle of the park.

Stewart, seriously, how bad is this guy? He couldn't pass wind and that overhead kick at the end just summed up the man to a tee. Thinks he is so much better than he is.

Kingston looked dangerous on occassion but was very rusty and VERY lazy at times when he gave the ball away, showed no interest in chasing it back.

Elliot doesn't have a clue, and never will, we really have to stop persisting with him, he isn't going to make it. Playing him up front himself didn't help matters obviously but still the little he did see of the ball he didn't make good use of.

Ksanavicius. Gutted this wee feckwit has been given an extension. He is rubbish and a complete pussy as well, jumped out of countless tackles today.

I can't take one plus point out of today, seriously poor stuff.

As stated on another thread, one plus point is we will not see the horror that could have awaited us had we played the Glasgow two and Hibs again.

Get rid of Frail and ALL of the coaches, you could free about a dozen of those players and bring in a manager and let him start afresh. This season is completely finished now, the remaining games are as meaningful as the dull pre season friendlies we go to see.

Don't go back this year bud, I don't feel half as mad not being there tbh.

As stated on another thread, one plus point is we will not see the horror that could have awaited us had we played the Glasgow two and Hibs again.

Get rid of Frail and ALL of the coaches, you could free about a dozen of those players and bring in a manager and let him start afresh. This season is completely finished now, the remaining games are as meaningful as the dull pre season friendlies we go to see.

I'll probably still go next week, for some reason I'd feel guilty if I didn't.

The away games are finito though, the replay at Fir Park was the final nail in the coffin for those.

brellierlegend

In my opinion Elliot was completely gash for the whole time he was on the park. He will never be a successful Hearts player in my opinion. Couple that with him playing upfront alone and we have no chance.

Knaskevicius is totally pathetic. Little pussy who shy's out of challenges! No heart.

Stewart was an absolute disgrace! He is never a player! He should be emptied ASAP.

I thought Miko was best player on park.

I'll probably still go next week, for some reason I'd feel guilty if I didn't.

The away games are finito though, the replay at Fir Park was the final nail in the coffin for those.

You have a stronger disposition than I. My last away game was the Basso show at Rugby Park and last home game was Hibs.

Funny, I am pretty sure I feel less bothered about the result than I would if I was there.

Either he is laughing at us or has no idea what he is doing. Either way he won't get any more cash from me until he does something about this horrible, horrible state we are in.

The Real Maroonblood

We could discuss all day good eras and bad eras but going along was part of the Saturday ritual and you accepted it.

The club at at this moment has lost it's way with crap coaches and players and an owner who doesn't give a toss.

You have a stronger disposition than I. My last away game was the Basso show at Rugby Park and last home game was Hibs.

Funny, I am pretty sure I feel less bothered about the result than I would if I was there.

Either he is laughing at us or has no idea what he is doing. Either way he won't get any more cash from me until he does something about this horrible, horrible state we are in.

The result or performance hasn't really had much effect on me. It's forgotten about already, it used to take its toll on me for untill the next match but not anymore, those days are long gone.

Just happy to be back in the warmth of my flat and watching my second team Everton beating West Ham.

:)

I had absolutely no enthusiasm running through me today,the only time I got worked up was when that wee midget screwed every ball he kicked more or less.Had a few funny shouts from the people behind me though.

Bottles of stella for me tonight.

We could discuss all day good eras and bad eras but going along was part of the Saturday ritual and you accepted it.

The club at at this moment has lost it's way with crap coaches and players and an owner who doesn't give a toss.

I agree.

As for the era's, yes of course we could debate for hours, I happen to think that we have been far worse in a footballing sense (not that long ago tbh) but at least then you went and we were as good (or as bad) as we could be. To spend so much, to charge fans so much, to be THAT bad, to fail to select the best team from our squad, to fail to utilise what are about the best facilities in the country is nothing short of criminal.

When we went to games in rubbish era's, you would be in the pub and talk, with false hope, of a resurgence, go to the game, lose and return to the pub and wallow in our badness, but it was our level at the time.

We are being robbed on a weekly basis, I have decided to stop being robbed.

It was murder...

Ksanavicius was appalling - Has he ever had a shot that was not blocked?

Stewart stopped playing after 20 minutes.

Elliot is woeful - he is not good at anything...passing, control, running, heading, shooting, crossing, tackling...He?s rubbish at all of them! The only thing slower than his feet is his brain!

Frail: 4-5-1 at home in a must win against Falkirk???? Sorry bud but you don?t get my vote for the job. We need a manager desperately.

Only pluses were that Ruben and Berra were assured and Miko and Kingston were dangerous in flashes but with no end product today...

"Useless" cancelled out by "hopeless" is what we watched today, not a game of football.

The Real Maroonblood
I agree.

As for the era's, yes of course we could debate for hours, I happen to think that we have been far worse in a footballing sense (not that long ago tbh) but at least then you went and we were as good (or as bad) as we could be. To spend so much, to charge fans so much, to be THAT bad, to fail to select the best team from our squad, to fail to utilise what are about the best facilities in the country is nothing short of criminal.

When we went to games in rubbish era's, you would be in the pub and talk, with false hope, of a resurgence, go to the game, lose and return to the pub and wallow in our badness, but it was our level at the time.

We are being robbed on a weekly basis, I have decided to stop being robbed.

Your post sums it up it in a nutshell.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm the exact same.

Don't care what people think, you don't suffer as much if you are not there to witness it.

I left at half time.

Didn't even put the radio on for the second half once i got home.

Can i assume that i didn't miss much in the second half?

I'm the exact same.

Don't care what people think, you don't suffer as much if you are not there to witness it.

If I didn't have a season ticket theres no way I'd be paying to see the rest of the matches.

I don't even listen when we play away from home anymore.

Sex Panther

Today was one of those days thats makes you really wonder why you go, and if you'll renew next season. The thought of going through another season of this, I really cant justify to myself.

:sad:

This is as good as it's going to get!

Thats the P!SH you will have the displeasure of watching next season.

ROLL UP ROLL UP! Buy your season ticket early, watch the Heart & Soul of Edinburgh.

Oh did we manage a shot on goal today? I thought I might have missed it.

I had absolutely no enthusiasm running through me today,the only time I got worked up was when that wee midget screwed every ball he kicked more or less.Had a few funny shouts from the people behind me though.

Bottles of stella for me tonight.

I hate seeing him play for Hearts.

It is not even his fault. He was playing in the 2nd division in Lithuania not that long ago. He doesn't have anything suitable for SPL football. And he probably sees Hearts as a dream come true ... with wages beyond his wildest dreams. He will know, like with Beniusis - that a move back up the pyramid to the top team might well happen if they qualify for the CL again.

But it doesn't mean I hate seeing him play for Hearts any less.

I hate seeing him play for Hearts.

It is not even his fault. He was playing in the 2nd division in Lithuania not that long ago. He doesn't have anything suitable for SPL football. And he probably sees Hearts as a dream come true ... with wages beyond his wildest dreams. He will know, like with Beniusis - that a move back up the pyramid to the top team might well happen if they qualify for the CL again.

But it doesn't mean I hate seeing him play for Hearts any less.

Most of what goes on at Hearts I just shrug my shoulders at but with this wee fecker I get properly angry. Not sure why I dislike him so much tbh.

D-McG, you do know your avatar is Sadam and not Comical Ali:)

This one came up with google images. I think they look pretty similar. It's time for a change again anyway, I don't like it!!

Nucky Thompson
This one came up with google images. I think they look pretty similar. It's time for a change again anyway, I don't like it!!
Maybe you're right then, but they all look the same I suppose:rolleyes:

How about this one of Saddam and his cat.....

saddams_cat.gif

Sex Panther

I'd be happy(ish) to watch Hearts play at that level if we announced we're tightening the pursestrings and making a massive effort to decrease the clubs debt.

Problem is, the debt increases even further and I can't help but wonder how long until we're in the black again.

Man, I'm feeling negative tonight.

Jasonauskas

I dread to think what crap will come out of Frails mouth now, the verbal skitters is just embarassing.

#1 ? Clum is the next Ronaldo, as his 100% workrate

(100% of pish is still pish) is just fantastic.

#2 ? We were unluck as Falkirk turned up, had they gone to Dundee by mistake, then perhaps we could have won?

#3 ? Ksanavicius was unlucky, but we can still do it, next game is a must win. etc etc.....

Grow a pair!

Drew Busby !

That wasn't just "today" ... that was next season we were looking at there. In fact it'll be minus Kingston, although I assume today was just a limber up game to stretch his legs before he goes in the summer.

Certainly confirmed for me that I will not be renewing my ST until I see both a manager and a player clearout. If that doesn't happen then they can ram it right up.

Dirk Diggler
Agree, but our expectations are quite rightly higher. Too many deluded faithful who think this will magically get better, we are heading into oblivion, time to wake up and get this sorted.

What do you suggest?

hearts_crazy
I dread to think what crap will come out of Frails mouth now, the verbal skitters is just embarassing.

#1 ? Clum is the next Ronaldo, as his 100% workrate

(100% of pish is still pish) is just fantastic.

#2 ? We were unluck as Falkirk turned up, had they gone to Dundee by mistake, then perhaps we could have won?

#3 ? Ksanavicius was unlucky, but we can still do it, next game is a must win. etc etc.....

Grow a pair!

The only words I want to hear coming out of frails gob is 'I quit'. 4-5-1 in a must win game at home against (let's be fair to them) utterly gash team with the '1' being Calum (my budgie would be a more effective Striker) Elliot = unforgiveable

I left at half time.

Didn't even put the radio on for the second half once i got home.

Can i assume that i didn't miss much in the second half?

Believe it or not, but the second half was actually worse than the first :(

We are absolutely crap.

portobellojambo1

I would just like to thank Buffalo Bill, Everyone loves Baz and Towzer for being where they were at half time, giving me the chance to engage in conversation and change my mind. At that point I was on my way for a pee, with the intention of then disappearing out of the ground at half time, I don't like walking out on games, but was seriously tempted today, so bored was I.

That ranks alongside the performance versus St Mirren Boxing Day as possibly equal worst performance I have witnessed from Hearts. I thought we were chronic last week at Love Street, this week we were just pure and utter crap.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, no skill, no imagination, no leadership on or off the park, nothing, other than a lot of passengers. As for the substitution of Elliot, anyone with half a brain could see that in a "must win" game 4-5-1 was not working, we needed another striker on the park. We got one but the one on the park was taken off, admittedly he had done nothing to that point but it showed a lack of imagination, thought, tactical awareness, call it what the feck you want, from those on the sidelines.

One man I must thank today and that is John Hughes. He did us all a favour by not bringing Latapy into that game, a nightmare performance could have ended up with an even worse fecking result than we got.

Believe it or not, but the second half was actually worse than the first :(

We are absolutely crap.

Aint that the truth.

The lack of even the most basic of skills is embarrassing.

Went shopping with a mate instead of going to the game today. I didn't expect to miss much and that's confirmed by reading this and asking some one the score at the bus stop on the way home.

0-0 with Falkirk at home. If next season is like this, I don't think my season ticket will be re-newed.

I was looking forward to another derby at Fester Road this season as well.

Went shopping with a mate instead of going to the game today. I didn't expect to miss much and that's confirmed by reading this and asking some one the score at the bus stop on the way home.

0-0 with Falkirk at home. If next season is like this, I don't think my season ticket will be re-newed.

I was looking forward to another derby at Fester Road this season as well.

As said earlier, on current form I really, really was dreading such a fixture. Thankfully our current form is so bad that it is unlikely that they will get the pleasure.

As said earlier, on current form I really, really was dreading such a fixture. Thankfully our current form is so bad that it is unlikely that they will get the pleasure.

We could be in the 3rd Division and I'd still be confident in turning them over down there.

Beating them and stopping any chance they have of European football would have been lovely.

gowestjambo

Every time we think it cant get any worse..... it bloody well does!!

How low can we sink? (answers on a postcard to the eejit in Lithuania please)

apalling is the only word i have for us that was even worse than love street last week. i have already renewed my tickets for next season. i don't even care anymore i treat it like a comedy because that is what it is. clum is the worst striker i have ever seen in hearts jersey and that includes eskilson, musemic and klimek.

It's just been the same old story all season. It's not so much the fact that we don't score goals, it's the fact we don't create any chances at all.

The last two home matches we have not had a single shot on target which just sums it up.

In many ways, it might work out better that we will be in the bottom six, at least we won't get humped every week. With Frail's tactics, it seemed to me that he didn't want to win the game either.

ToadKiller Dog

I am not angry(past that stage) about today just disappointed,i feel let down by the coaches and the players today,Falkirk came here today for a point and maybe a chance to nick all 3,they were poor,we were just not up for it at all too many changes looked like the disjointed team of earlier in the season.

Dirk Diggler
Was it busy?

16600 odd announced.

Probably nearer the 16k actually there.

A very good crowd who deserved better imo.

I am not angry(past that stage) about today just disappointed,i feel let down by the coaches and the players today,Falkirk came here today for a point and maybe a chance to nick all 3,they were poor,we were just not up for it at all too many changes looked like the disjointed team of earlier in the season.

Once you've stopped feeling angry I'll give you 6 months before you stop going at all

Today was totally miserable. 4-5-1. Zaclueless in for Karipidis (seems some players have an off day and get dropped, others can play pish for weeks on end and stay in the team). Ksanavicius allowed to come on and do nothing for 80 minutes. We are crap. Frail is clueless. And the Fuhrer still pulls his strings.

Gigolo-Aunt
Today was totally miserable. 4-5-1. Zaclueless in for Karipidis (seems some players have an off day and get dropped, others can play pish for weeks on end and stay in the team). Ksanavicius allowed to come on and do nothing for 80 minutes. We are crap. Frail is clueless. And the Fuhrer still pulls his strings.

Dont want to **** on your parade - but Karapidis failed a fitness test this morning up at Riccarton.

Last decent home performance was v Celtic when Pressley made his return -January 2007.

Says it all.

Was going to go next week, but even with a Season Ticket - can't be bothered. No problem with us not winning - just the lack of entertainment kills me. FFS - 4-5-1...

Gigolo-Aunt
Last decent home performance was v Celtic when Pressley made his return -January 2007.

Says it all.

Was going to go next week, but even with a Season Ticket - can't be bothered. No problem with us not winning - just the lack of entertainment kills me. FFS - 4-5-1...

Rangers 4-2

Aberdeen 4-1

It aint been pretty, and thats nowhere good enough - but lets not get carried away.

Rangers 4-2

Aberdeen 4-1

It aint been pretty, and thats nowhere good enough - but lets not get carried away.

I could not make the Rangers game, sorry should have stated that. Aberdeen game flattered us IMHO.

Archived