Well, how bad was that...?

The Merse

Gigolo-Aunt
I could not make the Rangers game, sorry should have stated that. Aberdeen game flattered us IMHO.

Fair enough.

All said and done, it is not good enough.

Fair enough.

All said and done, it is not good enough.

Your right mate. At this present time, can't see it getting any better either:sad:

ToadKiller Dog
Once you've stopped feeling angry I'll give you 6 months before you stop going at all

Don,t worry there is still a lot i am angry about ,but todays performance is just disappointing.I should have many a year left in me coping with all the ups and downs that go with this club.

maltese jambo

bottom line is we dont deserve to be in the top six...just no desire at all today...apart from Miko

Dirk Diggler
Your right mate. At this present time, can't see it getting any better either:sad:

Why?

Obviously you don't think we will appoint a 'manager'?

That's fair enough.

Who do you think will get the gig?

Frail?

Do you not think we would improve next season with him in control? (His results since new year would sugget we would).

(Not that I think that's what'll happen, There will be an appointment in the Summer IMHO)

I guesss the point i'm trying to make is I can't envisage next season being as bad as this either way.

Why?

Obviously you don't think we will appoint a 'manager'?

That's fair enough.

Who do you think will get the gig?

Frail?

Do you not think we would improve next season with him in control? (His results since new year would sugget we would).

(Not that I think that's what'll happen, There will be an appointment in the Summer IMHO)

I guesss the point i'm trying to make is I can't envisage next season being as bad as this either way.

Just find it hard to believe VR will appoint a manager after not having one for almost 3 years.

If we did appoint a manager, would just be waiting for a Burley senario to happen. Once trust has broken in any relationship, it is hard to get it back.

Why, if VR is going to appoint a manager has no 29 (sorry, not sure of the spelling) be signed until 2009? Not better to wait for a new manager to decide on the squad for next season?

No one from Tynecastle even updating the fans on the search for a new manager. Lack of respect for the fans being shown IMHO.

Things have improved under Frail...but we were 2nd bottom when he "took over" so it could not have got much worse.

Ahh well, didn't go today (through choice) and like others are saying don't feel as angry as i would have had i been there. Won't be back for the rest of the season and will only renew my ticket if and when we appoint a manager. Again this is a personal choice not a dig at anyone.

OK just got back from that, as a few people know i can only get up from the south east of England four or five times a years, after the last few times i've been up, that was more than disapointing, i weirdly enough still haven't seen HMFC get beat (this season) and i am greatfull for that, but apart from the lack of interest in the Hearts squad i have never seen tynie so quiet, i was in section G and although alot of people there tried there best (including me) to rally the fans , it seemed pointless. i know there will be come back on this (as " i'm not a real fan, i live miles away, i'm not a season ticket holder etc etc etc) but i have never seen such apathy in the fans ever!!!!

the situation is ****ttte but players respond to fan's no matter how average they are!!!

FFS.... WE NEED WINS STOP BEING SO FECKKING NEGATIVE AND GET BEHIND THE BOYS IN MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on an up side Scott Crabbe bout me a pint in Robbos tonight and i met MR kidd there is always a silver lining!!!!!!

Elliot had a very good first half, suffered from no support though.

Miko was again decent.

Audrey was not at the races.

Zali and Berra were solid.

Neilson was Neilson

They're not fuc*ing actors for fu*ks sake!!!

They're bloody footballers! they shouldn't need to the feel loved before getting oput there and doing a fuc*ing job for the club that pays their wages.

"oh, i'm a hearts player, howevere the muse is not upon me today... so therefore i shall be *****.."

No passion.

No leadership.

No idea.

No balls.

Sad thing is i was gonna put a couple of quid on Arfield to score today.. 4/1 int bad.,,...

If any "Management" at hearts reads this... ask yourself why a lifelong commited jambo would consider putting a bet on an opposition player to score against us...

At least Saturday gave the lie to the idea that we come up with nothing new from the training ground.

Our brilliant new ploy of shelling Kingston with high balls from all areas of the pitch was surely evidence of the hard work Stevie and the boys have been putting into the tactical side of things.

:sad:

By The Light..

Saturday (and countless other Saturdays over the last two years) have convinced me Hearts are not serious about competing in this league.

Sad to say but the league table does not lie, we are now in a worse footballing postion than at anytime this century, meanwhile the wage bill and debt has increased.

If we were serious about competing in this league we would be bidding for established SPL players like the Old Firm have succesfully done for years, check out three of the top scorers in the league, MacDonald, Boyd and Robson (excluding Fletcher).

The last SPL player we brought in was Jamie McAllister from Livi in June03.

At present we are a rich mans plaything, nothing else.

It is a difficult thing to give up, where do you get the patches, but I am turning up every week ever hopefull but cold turkey is looking like the only option.

Archived