• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I P Knightley

• BigC

• ...a bit disco

• Lovecraft

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought i'd insult one direction and get some easy downvotes, but they love it. Still, managed to get a strong showing on the jack nicholson one where i managed to defend domestic abuse and confuse him with jack nicklaus.

I tried to post a comment to an unmoderated thread twice. Nothing. Surely can't be banned already?

I've had a few like that. No idea why it is.

Creepy Lurker

Hit a gold mine on the Uk/eu borders story. Racing up the worst rated list with bites. :sweeet:

This is the one I couldn't comment on :(

Oops. Tried to comment on the 'Pixie and Fifi Geldof show support to father Bob' story without realising it was moderated. Reckon I might be banned now :(

What are commenting from? I've found if I'm doing it from my phone I seem to get blocked virtually all the time now but I can post the exact same message off a tablet for some reason.

I tried to post a comment to an unmoderated thread twice. Nothing. Surely can't be banned already?

Same here on the borders one. Going to write them in word and paste them in from now on.

Dagger Is Back

Not sure I'm doing this right.

Let's face it the average woman in the UK is a monster. Advances in technology and lead women to have far more leisure time than their ancestors. How do they choose to use it though? Keeping themselves fit and attractive? No. You see them waddling up to school in their poorly fitted jeans (many would need a small tarpaulin to be custom fitted) or even worse jogging bottoms. Jogging bottoms? Some of these specimens could barely jog their way to the local ice cream van when it makes it's daily trip. The only thing jogging in those, is their butt cheeks which resemble a bag of ferrets. They choose to sit around during the day watching purile nonsense like Jeremy Kyle whilst snacking on family size bags of monster munch. They watch 'celebrity news' programmes and spend their waking hours dreaming of what life should have been like whilst devouring a jumbo pack of McVitties chocolate digestives.

To finish my earlier comments, it's about time UK women realised that they need to get their house in order. The great thing about the Poles etc. flooding this country is that their women know how to look after themselves, AND their place in society. Our fat chip munching ladies have some serious competition

Got a couple of decent comments though

competition? if the prize is you...i'm fine with the chips, ta!

DIB, what a strange little man you are. So bitter and clearly depressed.

I reckon they have some sort of algorithm that means your comments are more likely to be checked if you have a mass of red arrows to your name.

The most successful trolls seem to be unable to post after 6-7 successes.

I was able to reply to other comments... I'll have a bash at replying to some top comments & disagreeing and see what happens.

got a few dislikes on this one

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 45 minutes ago

That really is revolting, can these women who are pregnant not just cover up, or better still stay indoors for the duration of the pregnancy, disgusting

Guest C00l K1d

My best ones are:

With +11 and -165

With +13 and -116 (With the added bonus of my comment being 100% true)

The only one that's killing me is this one, which has attracted a bit of both (like the article, fnarr :wink: ):

With +122 and -155

Overall score of -367 :lol:

I still get moderated off serious threads. I've decided to go for the more open articles. Turns out in a nice stereotype they don't like it if you say anything about pets they disagree with.

I still get moderated off serious threads. I've decided to go for the more open articles. Turns out in a nice stereotype they don't like it if you say anything about pets they disagree with.

It's a gold mine. I'm just behind you on the old dogs article.

50 dislikes

Butchers garden, Leith, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

They are obviously madly in love with each other, its about time Cameron pulled his finger out and got it sorted for these lovebirds

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836930/Grandmother-ten-stunned-family-marrying-Tunisian-toy-boy-met-online-begs-Home-Office-grant-visa-vows-convert-Islam-prove-devotion-husband.html#ixzz3JLRA7tRR

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

64 dislikes :thumbsup:

Edited by jimmyjambo

Creepy Lurker

After racking up 326 red arrows on my first two posts, nothing's getting past the censors. :lol:

What I need to do now is post innocuously for a bit until I can sneak a few things in.  Not sure if I can be arsed. :(

I P Knightley

After racking up 326 red arrows on my first two posts, nothing's getting past the censors. :lol:

What I need to do now is post innocuously for a bit until I can sneak a few things in.  Not sure if I can be arsed. :(

There's a balance somewhere. I've gone for a couple of neutral comments and one rebuffing the suggestion that I should "euthanize" myself. 

None has gone up.

With the number of posts they have going in on every story, I can't believe that they're checking every single post. There must be a way to keep it short & sweet. Some of the reddest posts really say very little.

Grandmother-of-ten who stunned family by marrying Tunisian toy-boy she met online begs Home Office to grant him a visa and vows to convert to Islam to prove her devotion to her husband

A Stubbs, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago

You lot are so sinical. I met my wife in Algeria and we've been happily married for 2 years.

69 Green  989 Red

Thanks for the tip about bad spelling, whoever gave it. Several of them took exception to my spelling of 'cynical'. :)

Edited by Gallovidian

Grandmother-of-ten who stunned family by marrying Tunisian toy-boy she met online begs Home Office to grant him a visa and vows to convert to Islam to prove her devotion to her husband

You lot are so sinical. I met my wife in Algeria and we've been happily married for 2 years.

69 Green  989 Red

Thanks for the tip about bad spelling, whoever gave it. Several of them took exception to my spelling of 'cynical'. :)

Good work, so far I've only got a piddling 674 on that. And oddly 29 likes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/reader-comments/p/comment/link/69029560

Cracked 1000 dislikes in 7 days thanks to the chubby Yorkshire siren.

Edited by Tazio

I P Knightley

69 Green 989 Red

Thanks for the tip about bad spelling, whoever gave it. Several of them took exception to my spelling of 'cynical'. :)

You've broken through the 1,000.

You should find my congratulatory note appearing towards the end of the replies if the Mail mods see fit to pass me through.

Edit: thinking I might have been too conspicuous, I thought I'd chuck in a couple of inoffensive, cheeky posts. One of them is in silver medal position on the story about the smash and grab in the Jewellers in Stoke.

I.P. Knightley, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Probably the most exciting thing to have happened in Stoke this century.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838286/Shocking-moment-axe-wielding-raiders-smash-way-Beaverbrooks-jewellery-store-busy-shopping-centre.html#ixzz3JN5c91wO

Edited by I P Knightley

Moderated in advance, but if you can get through this one is ripe...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837721/Saudi-husband-tells-bride-wants-divorce-wedding-seeing-face-time-photographer-asked-pose-pictures.html

I took aim at one of the best rated comments of "what is wrong with these people" replying with:

"They might be a bit picky with their women, but I bet they don't go around calling other races or religions "these people". Islam is a tolerant and peaceful religion, something you'd do well to learn more about."

Trying to balance the seethe hunt with getting a comment through is getting harder.

I P Knightley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838148/ELF-safety-gone-mad-Town-s-popular-Christmas-parade-banned-organisers-t-guarantee-safety-crowds.html

You can't beat a bit of 'elf and safety to wind up DM reader.

I went for pointing out how miserable the children look.

I've pointed out the mis-spelling of "health" in the headline.

I doubt it will pass the filters.

I P Knightley

Moderated in advance, but if you can get through this one is ripe...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837721/Saudi-husband-tells-bride-wants-divorce-wedding-seeing-face-time-photographer-asked-pose-pictures.html

I took aim at one of the best rated comments of "what is wrong with these people" replying with:

"They might be a bit picky with their women, but I bet they don't go around calling other races or religions "these people". Islam is a tolerant and peaceful religion, something you'd do well to learn more about."

Trying to balance the seethe hunt with getting a comment through is getting harder.

I've just said almost the exact same thing as a direct reply to one of the top green arrowhead posts! Just thought I'd try the approach to attack the popular rather than produce something fresh.

Actually, we've gone for the same post!

Edited by I P Knightley

I've just said almost the exact same thing as a direct reply to one of the top green arrowhead posts! Just thought I'd try the approach to attack the popular rather than produce something fresh.

Actually, we've gone for the same post!

I can't see my own post. :(