Scotland v Czech republic thread

Walter Bishop

Rudolf's Mate

Ok this is where we see what CL is made of. If he doesn't change to an attacking formation then questions to answer!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambo, Goodbye

Defending for 90 minutes very rarely works, this goal was more than expected

Also, you know you're from a shit country when your people do the peace fingers on TV.

Ok this is where we see what CL is made of. If he doesn't change to an attacking formation then questions to answer!

Levein is a bottle bag.

He should have looked to win this game.The Czechs aren't any great shakes.

And not playing Miller from the start :vrface:

Alba gu Brath

Typical - Craig's Huninspired anti-fitba backfires.

Scotland will never be a major force again while we retain the 'wee man' attitude. It didn't work for Rangers - despite a Euro final, they were soundly beaten by a football side. Ten behind the ball is not just dire to watch, its inviting defeat.

Naismith dives, no foul. He's astonished. Nothing CL can do about the endemic cheating in the domestic game which confuses thick OF players.

Hearts Machine

Naismith dives, no foul. He's astonished. Nothing CL can do about the endemic cheating in the domestic game which confuses thick OF players.

Noticed that too..... :yucky:

Rudolf's Mate

Ok I've lambasted people on here for not backing CL but I'd rather go down fighting amd lose knowing we'd tried than this.... Levein must go ?

kingantti1874

The Czechs actually look pretty fragile-we should hav just played them ... Football is becoming a borefest

Jambo, Goodbye

and now we get to see a little more how the 1st half might have looked had we started with strikers, we have an outlet now...

Malinga the Swinga

Playing like this, Fletcher couldn't get in our team, never mind Man U. He is doing nothing, and is easily overshadowed by Dorrans. Levein is looking a bit clueless.

Dean Winchester

That No14 looks like a good player... whats his name??????? Oh aye thats it .. BEDNAR....

I liked how the commentator tried taking the piss out of him when he couldnt keep it in "Nice control there by Bednar" and then goes up 2 mins later and flicks it on for the goal

I'll say it again. Fletcher is having a stormer

Sorry. Can't agree. I think he has been anonymous although I do think we play him out of position

Rudolf's Mate

We should have chaned our formation at half time when we saw they were fragile.

Shock BR booked!!!

Jambo, Goodbye

I'll say it again. Fletcher is having a stormer

Fletcher's passing has let him down on a few occasions tonight

Walter Bishop

Sorry. Can't agree. I think he has been anonymous although I do think we play him out of position

I think he was being sarcastic. Totally agree though he is played out of position. He should be in a 2 in the centre with Dorrans.

I think he was being sarcastic. Totally agree though he is played out of position. He should be in a 2 in the centre with Dorrans.

Sarcasm on this board...surely not. He is a holding midfielder who can break forward but we have him as a play-maker which he will never be.

The Mighty Thor

Fletcher was anonymous against the world football powers Lithuania and Lichtenstein.

He's done nowt in a Scotland shirt.

Levein's clueless. His tactics against the liffs were shocking and tonights debacle shows he's out his depth.

I fecking hate Barry Robson.

He looks perpetually shocked about something!

It's nearly "How did ye no start wi Miller" time!Craig will have to take this one on the chin i'm afraid.

Fletcher was anonymous against the world football powers Lithuania and Lichtenstein.

Levein's clueless. His tactics against the liffs were shocking and tonights debacle shows he's out his depth.

oh you were being sarcy :rolleyes:

mikescotland

Did Levein have this lot scouted? They are nothing great, so why have we gone out to defend? All we've done is make them look better than they are and put us on the back foot.

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

Not sure if Levein once again looks tactically out his depth once again or tried to be too smart,too negative , Scotland are the St Midden of international football .

Have not seen any improvement since his charge ,his brand of anti football today was shockingty wrong , got what we deserved .

Malinga the Swinga

D Fletcher = worst Scotland captain ever

B Robson = heap of sh**e

S Naismith = without refs help, nothing

S Whittaker = garbage left back

C LEVEIN = Garbage international manager

K Black = what exactly does he do

thehibsareintheirbeds

Poor poor stuff. We were just waiting for them to score, levein seems to have turned into csaba.

Yep we can go on an on about injuries etc but team selection has been woeful and tactics a disgrace.

Let no one try and defend Levein -- he set out for a draw and got nothing -- failure !!

That man has simply been as poor as Bertie Vogts so far -- sack him now before the Spain match and get Walter Smith in asp even as a temp manager for one game -- he can take over full time in 8 months time.

PS can I wake up now or have we crossed the half way line :down:

Kenny Black.

Why ?

Levein has surrounded himself with yes men, none of whom (just like himself) have any experience of management in European football.

Craven cowardice tonight. He deserves all that is coming his way from the press.

Archived