Scotland v Czech republic thread

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

You have to laugh at the 8 year old commentating on the Scotland game, he has clearly been given an "agenda" by the GBC and "The establishment" to have a go at Levein`s tactics at every oppurtunity yet Walter Smith was being put forward for a knighthood for playing 8-1-1 at old Trafford!!!!!

How good does Graham Dorrans look!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

What the **** am I being made to watch here?!

Truly awful game to watch. "Yeah, lets play a 4-6 formation that will get the fans LOVING IT". Christ al-shiting-mighty. I'm going to have a beer.

God this is dire.

Playing this negative rarely works over a 90 minutes, especially when you have Caldwell and McManus at the back.

If we aren't a bit more positive in the second half, they will score and win 1 or 2 nil.

The Czechs have to win. They will get more frustrated as the game continues. We have options to bring on and transform the team. If we have the fitness, and the correct subbies are made we will win this. Would anyone who was in Bordeaux claim what a terrible 1-0 that was.

Francis Albert

A wee bit puzzled how we got away with one yellow (I think) to the Czech's two given that we conceded about 15 fouls in the first quarter. Hearts in the Spl would have had at least 3 yellows by now to count towards our SFA fine. Anyway the tactics are working so far - albeit a bit shaming that Lithuania were probably more adventurous away to the Czechs.

You have to laugh at the 8 year old commentating on the Scotland game, he has clearly been given an "agenda" by the GBC and "The establishment" to have a go at Levein`s tactics at every oppurtunity yet Walter Smith was being put forward for a knighthood for playing 8-1-1 at old Trafford!!!!!

It's just like when Csaba was manager and he couldn't understand the Scottish obsession with formations.

First thing Rob says at half time is "we'd be happy with this result" and then they go on to debate the fact that Levein should change his tactics. They then show our chances, which come from decent passing moves, and say we should change our tactics. Maybe some people think we should change our tactics and if they could debate their point properly then I'd listen but I'm not hearing anything from the so-called experts in the studio that's convincing me things should change.

0-0 away in Prague is a good result as far as I'm concerned but others will see it differently, and maybe more so given our result in Kaunas.

Hope Mackie nabs a goal to shut the Weegia up.

The Mighty Thor

Fletcher having another stormer.

Can see the czechs scoring and thus putting a big old pin in Harry Potter's bubble.

Walter Bishop

The ball gives the appearance of one of the "shoot" 99p fella`s you get in the supermarket!

grumpyespana

One word to describe this game BRUTAL.

Grumpy.

Frankenstein Jambo.

CL has no other option but to apply tactics like this. We are missing so many key players that we would stand no chance of beating them playing a open-game.

Southside Jambo

This game is pure pish! We don't have an outball. Levein want's to get a grip!

CL has no other option but to apply tactics like this. We are missing so many key players that we would stand no chance of beating them playing a open-game.

Mcfadeden maybe. Who else is out that would make a difference?

Rudolf's Mate

Bednar to score.... A line of coke!

Ok we look bad now. Levein has a masterplan for Spain! He's actually going to play 1 up front but also play 10 keepers!

Nucky Thompson

What a fecking pish game :yucky: I've just called the Mrs down from the bedroom to let her watch Corrie in the living room :whistling:

I hope someone scores, my wrists and this razor look made for each other. :mellow:

Was just thinking I'm glad I live in a ground floor flat.

Malinga the Swinga

Dorrans looks good, but what can you do when there are no forwards to pass it to. Mackie must wonder what team he ps playing for, as he is almost playing as a defender. I guess if we get a point it would be okay, but it is murder to watch. For once, Caldwell is actually playing a good game.

Hearts Machine

What a fecking pish game :yucky: I've just called the Mrs down from the bedroom to let her watch Corrie in the living room :whistling:

That is a poor situation, I`m thinking similar thoughts........ :woot:

It's that bad that Ive been hopping over to Come Dine With Me :whistling: .

Rudolf's Mate

Because the turfs wet it could go anywhere! Never mind the guy headed the ball downward hard. Where else is it going to go??? Good save though.

It's a shame there's no Mark De Vries up front....or anyone for that matter.

Even a Kevin Kyle :whistling:

It's that bad that Ive been hopping over to Come Dine With Me :whistling: .

Boys gonnae drown out the taste of those prawns with all that chili

Archived