The Official JKB What Was The Last Film You Watched...

Guest GhostHunter

rudi must stay

Maybe use the spoiler tags next time, yeah?

With the word dying coming directly after the words "bit of a plot spoiler here" you can't help but see it.

Spoiler tags, didn't know they had them. Next time, i'll do what I want to do mate

With the word dying coming directly after the words "bit of a plot spoiler here" you can't help but see it.

Yeah, that would've been helpful. I was maybe going to go see it but no point now.

rudi must stay

Yeah, that would've been helpful. I was maybe going to go see it but no point now.

plenty of reasons. It's a great movie, I just didn't agree with what the other poster said, in hindsight I should have kept that to myself

Shanks said no

Jack Reacher

6/10

Reasonable action movie that had potential but I felt it fell away midpoint and went into standard movie mode. Cruise didn't bother me as much as Duvall. Watched after Skyfall and thought it was a couple of notches above Bond.

Shanks said no

To Rome with Love

4/10

Woody Allen does the Eternal City. Patchy movie with a few highs and many irritating lows. Shower man was ridiculous but Penelope Cruz was a little bit hot so I kept watching till the end.

could it? So Ryan Gosling (bit of a plot spoiler here) dying, you saw coming. Cos I never did, I think you're being harsh on a very good film. But everyone's got different opinions about things I guess

:stare:

I always hated you.

Inception 9.5/10 second time watching it great film with some great acting from the majority of the dark knight rises cast.

Edited by Grado

Chris Benoit

This :facepalm:

Edit- Just saw his reply, what a dick! Think we should all pm Rudi Must Stay with plot spoilers in the title for every film we see!

Edited by The Marquis de Carabas

Guest GhostHunter

could it? So Ryan Gosling (bit of a plot spoiler here) dying, you saw coming. Cos I never did, I think you're being harsh on a very good film. But everyone's got different opinions about things I guess

Please use spoiler tag in future.

rudi must stay

Please use spoiler tag in future.

will do. Its not very easy to put spoiler tags in when your on the mobile version though, it was a moment that was, inevitable

Edited by rudi must stay

Shanks said no

Seven Psychopaths

8/10

Enjoyed it more than I expected. Have been off Colin Farrel since his Father Ted impression during In Bruges, but I thought he wasn't bad in this. Christopher Walken was, well, Christopher Walken. Sam Rockwell was the one who shone for me with a mention for Woody too. Best thiller I have seen this week. Last as well because she has a girls film for tonight

Edited by godandgorgie2012

Shanks said no

People like us

5/10

Slightly odd, really not quite sure what to make of this. It a bog standard family emotional drama but kept throwing in weird references like mentioning the group gang of four. Gave it pass marks because of the twist, although you see it coming it still gives you an Oh moment. Will keep her happy and I didnt fall asleep

Victor Mancini

movie 43 - 8/10 i've read lots of negative reviews but i really enjoyed this, some of the scenes were just so random

Shanks said no

End of Watch

8.5/10

Very tough cop drama set in LA. Documentary style and took a bit of getting used to but if you stick with it is a superb cop film. One of the best I have seen in a long time. Won't give anything away but you feel you are with the police in their car and are part of the movie. Highly recommend.

PsychocAndy

In the past few days I've watched 3 based on true stories American Football films.

The Express 6/10

Film about Ernie Davis, the first Black guy to win the Heisman Trophy for college players.

? Inspiring like the other 2 films , and had auld psychocandy in tears at the end.

Remember The Titans 6.5/10

?Film about one of the first mixed race college teams.

Invincible 7/10

Based on the story of Vince Papale, a 30-year-old bartender from South Philadelphia who overcame long odds to play for the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles in 1976.

I still know next to Eff all about American Football but I liked they type of films

Edited by PsychocAndy

Shanks said no

Cosmopolis

0.1/10

We lasted about 10 minutes and ejected the dvd. Absolute and utter pants. It was switched off when the woman came up to the stretch lincoln and waved a rat at the boy from Twilight.

Jamhammer

The Tree of Life. Either 9/10 or 3/10 I can't decide. I loved watching it but haven't got a clue what it was about. I was the same with the Thin Red Line.

Brave 7/10

Watching the TV series Lonesome Dove on DVD. 8/10 proper cowboy stuff.

The Guard 9/10 hysterically funny.

EreWeG0..

Mama

Oh cool, another horror movie...maybe this one will do the job....

3/10.

The entire three points are 1 for the first 25 minutes...it had potential.

1 each for both the young girls in the film...excellent acting from the kids.

It turned into a cgi shitfest after half an hour 'mama' was neither scary or believable...

The Tree of Life. Either 9/10 or 3/10 I can't decide. I loved watching it but haven't got a clue what it was about. I was the same with the Thin Red Line.

I absolutely hated it and lasted around 20-30 minutes before being bored out of my tits and switching it off. Pretentious drivel.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The Place Beyond the PInes - strangely brilliant film. 8/10

Online or in the pics? Want to see it but was told it's out the pictures already!

Guest GhostHunter

Online or in the pics? Want to see it but was told it's out the pictures already!

Online...

Niiiiiiice. Could only find a Russian version last time I looked. Sunday tug over Gosling sorted.

Guest GhostHunter

Niiiiiiice. Could only find a Russian version last time I looked. Sunday tug over Gosling sorted.

Yup = dvd screener version about...

Shanks said no

Dark Shadows

6/10

not too bad, feet up after a Hearts victory, wee vodka and laugh at a humorous Johnny Depp film

Shanks said no

The Bay

3/10

The trailer is far better than the film. Sea lice disaster movie, mmmmmmmm, nice

Shanks said no

Prometheus

5/10

Gave it pass marks for the special effects and there were bits I got into but I have never been an Alien fan and it is a Ridley Scott Sci Fi, so should have known what to expect

PsychocAndy

The Numbers Station 6/10

I don't know how to do a spoiler thingy so I'll not tell how it goes.

Place Beyond the Pines was really good. loved the way it was divided into three different parts. Worked well.

The lad that played Goslings son was brilliant. As was Gosling. :wub:

Didn't really see the point in Ray Liotta being in it. A big name for the tiny part he played.

ted 3/10

the premise was good but the execution was awful, the 3 points are for mila kunis. the trailer shows the only decent bits of the film

gone 4/10

film about a girl who was previously kidnapped but got away, now her sister is missing and she tries to find her. poor film

Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Reacher

8/10

Really enjoyed that one.

Watching Scarface just now.

maroonlegions

now this was fun, love this kind of movies, top notch.

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters: In this spin on the fairy tale, Hansel & Gretel are now bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world. As the fabled Blood Moon approaches, the siblings encounter a new form of evil that might hold a secret to their past.

2737327_Hansel_Gretel_Witch_Hunters_2013.jpg

• Currently 3.93/5

(1969 votes)

Released: January 17, 2013 Runtime: 88 mins Genres: Action Fantasy Horror Countries: Germany USA Director: Tommy Wirkola Actors: Bj?rn Sundquist Charlotte Crome Christian Rubeck Derek Mears Famke Janssen Gemma Arterton Jeppe Laursen Jeremy Renner Monique Ganderton Peter Stormare Robin Atkin Downes Stig Frode HenriksenThomas Scharff Zoe Bell Soundtrack: Click here to check

•  

pixel.gif