Golf Game

jamborich

He probably has, on the plsu side if he gets back before 10 he'll probably think he's Tiger Woods and can take on the world tho so you might be in luck :lol:

Back just after 10...... :D Don't think he really needs luck though :lol:

ArmiyaRomanova

The division 4 game between armiya//ayeball and hmfc21 finished with ayeball 2 up.

jeez, I was 4 up by the 13th, but hmfc21 played a brilliant few holes to bring the last hole back to what was damn nearly a draw, but for his unlucky bounce onto the 18th green.

The rematch, hmfc21 vs armiya, to follow soon....

The Old Tolbooth

The division 4 game between armiya//ayeball and hmfc21 finished with ayeball 2 up.

jeez, I was 4 up by the 13th, but hmfc21 played a brilliant few holes to bring the last hole back to what was damn nearly a draw, but for his unlucky bounce onto the 18th green.

The rematch, hmfc21 vs armiya, to follow soon....

Well played Ayeball, I've updated the league :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

Anyone else playing just now noticing the game behaving really oddly?

Freezing on screens, taking an age to load etc...

Nothing wrong with the speed of my net connection (I checked), but am on the 4th hole of a rematch with hmfc21, and the putting screen's taken over 5 mins to load.

Even Boof was never this slow (sorry Boof).

ArmiyaRomanova

I got chucked out by WGT - just got a message saying there was an error and to close down blink.gif

~Phew, glad it's definitely not just me.

Match between hmfc21 and me abandoned for the night.....

portobellojambo1

Are you out of bed yet Dave. Courses are nice and quiet, after last night's technical hitches.

Are you out of bed yet Dave. Courses are nice and quiet, after last night's technical hitches.

I am now, been a busy little beaver already this morning :) first of me putting the pc on though

portobellojambo1

PJ I'm about tonight if you fancy a game

I'm involved in a pub treasure hunt game in The Pub forum dave, that is due to start at 19:30. I think the plan is that it will run until around 21:30/22:00, after that I'll be fine to fit in a game later on tonight.

I'm involved in a pub treasure hunt game in The Pub forum dave, that is due to start at 19:30. I think the plan is that it will run until around 21:30/22:00, after that I'll be fine to fit in a game later on tonight.

Good stuff, good luck in the treasure hunt :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Good stuff, good luck in the treasure hunt :thumbsup:

The first part overrun slightly, that's it just wrapping up for the night now. I'm still on-line so it is up to yourself if you want to play now or if you'd prefer to leave it either until later today, Sunday, or a later date.

portobellojambo1

Just play now if your up for it?

How did you get on in the treasure hunt?

If you give me 10 minutes to grab a smoke and a cup of coffee I'll be ready to go.

If you give me 10 minutes to grab a smoke and a cup of coffee I'll be ready to go.

No problem, I'll grab some tea and toast :thumbsup:

Ready to go now Dave, if you want to set everything up and fire off an invite

Invite sent

Spacey v PJ1 about to get underway..... Around Bethpage :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Spacey

Going onto the 7th, still all square. No holes have been won

Make that PJ up 1 after 7

And back to even at the turn

Edited by Dave Spacey

Bigsmak v Dunks ongoing - doesn't look like it'll take long smiliz23.gif

Bigsmak wins 6&5

I played terrible at the start, with a wee rally in the middle or it could've been worse. Spent a lot of time in bunkers too!

Anyway, Bigsmak played well and deserves the win. Great banter too thumbsup.gif

Rematch will be played from the ladies tees though whistling.gif

Smak wins 6 and 5

Played off the championship tees at St Andrews as I thought the longer course would suit me.. bloody hell.. what a difference it makes.. I won't be doign that again!

You fancy the rematch now mate?

Would like to but.. cooking dinner and heading out in about an hour ... so not got the time.. sorry!

Would like to but.. cooking dinner and heading out in about an hour ... so not got the time.. sorry!

No worries mate - another time thumbsup.gif

ArmiyaRomanova

Armiya//ayeball just pips graygo on his home game, 2 and 1

Jeez, you'd think with forward tees and 'light' winds, we'd have done OK.

But what with jerky meters and new clubs (graygo), we managed to birdie some, but barely scrape recovery on others.

I count myself very lucky to emerge victorious from that - graygo's putting was excellent, and his recovery shots usually damn fine.

Cheers, for the game, graygo - until next time. :thumbsup:

Well that didn't work. Took Ayeball to St Andrews where the ground staff had worked wonders to make it playable and got horsed by him AGAIN!! :down:

Ayeball win 2 and 1 and now looks to have a commanding lead at the top of the table. :(

Well played mate.

Any sign of Sosweb / Mark My Words?

Sorry for not being around recently. I've been in hibernation since the snow started. No, I don't work for the council (joke) :santa1:

I'll be on WGT Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night to catch up on the games. :thumbsup:

Anyone around just now from Div 1?