Golf Game

jamborich

Can't get on the site at work so will accept request when I get in. Best score on St Andrews is a 77. Road Hole ruins my round every time!!

Chaka Demus & pliers

Yes. :thumbsup: You need to go into the Kickbackers Country Club page, then click on Club Tournaments. It should be there...

How do I get involved in this?

ArmiyaRomanova

How do I get involved in this?

Sign up at WGT (website at the top of the thread), post your game monicker on the thread and I'll send you an invite.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Sign up at WGT (website at the top of the thread), post your game monicker on the thread and I'll send you an invite.

I'm signed up

gavinh1 :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

I was playing the tournament and hit a bunker, I ended up in the steep face of the bunker and there is no way I can get out of it, I took something like 6 swings at the ball and it ended up in the same bit every time, does anyone else have this problem? It's really grinding my gears and putting me off playing it as it's stopping me getting round :angry:

I was playing the tournament and hit a bunker, I ended up in the steep face of the bunker and there is no way I can get out of it, I took something like 6 swings at the ball and it ended up in the same bit every time, does anyone else have this problem? It's really grinding my gears and putting me off playing it as it's stopping me getting round :angry:

Had the same problem for a while but if you take out the LW and put the red dot on the ball at the bottom of your screen as far down as possible and have a full swing. Problem solved!

Sheiky Baby

Avoid the bunkers? :whistling:

Will be teeing off around 5.30, hopefully see some high scores posted by then. The wind also should have calmed for the late starters, greens running true, I can see a 69 coming. :thumbsup:

Play to the side or backwards. :thumbsup:

Sheiky Baby

Will be teeing off around 5.30, hopefully see some high scores posted by then. The wind also should have calmed for the late starters, greens running true, I can see a 69 coming. :thumbsup:

I'll prob be on around the same time. Hopefully the weather calms down :D

Say What Again

The same thing happened to me the very first time I played it, I got stuck in the bunker at the 17th at St Andrews. After about 12 swings at the ball I quit the game :angry:

The Old Tolbooth

Had the same problem for a while but if you take out the LW and put the red dot on the ball at the bottom of your screen as far down as possible and have a full swing. Problem solved!

Cheers mate, I'll try that next time I get in that situation :thumbsup:

Avoid the bunkers? :whistling:

:D

Easier said than done mate, I'm pretty hopeless!

Play to the side or backwards. :thumbsup:

I ended up doing that, I played out to the side and ended up taking 10 for the hole, just finished my round with an 83 which isn't too shabby considering that score, plus I went to pot with a double bogey after that hole as the toys were still out the pram :lol:

Just got 62.

Oh, hold on...there's still some holes to play:whistling:

And 20 shots for the last 4 holes:verymad: sees me finish with an 82.

Currently 3rd on the leaderboard - and only 80 minutes for the round :thumbsup:

Pisspoor!!! 85 and only 1 par on the back nine... The wind got up and changed direction...:whistling: Bairns game anyway. :verymad:

When's the next one?:lol:

eighty bloody seven, eighty bloody seven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least it's close to real life, boooooooo St Andrews booooooooo i tell you !!!!!

Can we enter more than once if we cuff it up ???

Chris Benoit

Just played a practice on the front 9 at St Andrews round went

1. Par 4 (Bogey)

2. Par 4 (Double Bogey)

3. Par 4 (Bogey)

4. Par 4 (Double Bogey)

5. Par 5 (Eagle)

6. Par 4 (Eagle) :woot:

7. Par 4 (Triple Bogey) :(

8. Par 3 (Bogey)

9. Par 4 (Par)

Think i need to work on my consistency :teehee:

Sheiky Baby

As it stands:

Deviskan 70

Roscoe1874 79

Mozjambo 80

JamboBoof 82

persil32 83

SirJimMitchell 84

graygo 85

Lovecraft 85

gavinh1 87

scrambledgreg 87

As it stands:

Deviskan 70

Roscoe1874 79

Mozjambo 80

JamboBoof 82

persil32 83

SirJimMitchell 84

graygo 85

Lovecraft 85

gavinh1 87

scrambledgreg 87

I'm only last because of the bloody alphabet , and the fact i'm shite:whistling:

Scrambled !

ArmiyaRomanova

How do you get more expensive equipment? :unsure:

you buy it.

really, you actually buy it - virtual clubs and balls with real money. :unsure:

check the Buy Credits and Pro Shop.

FYI, in order to expand Kickbackers beyond the 15 members allowed for free, I had to shell out real bucks (though not very many).

I've enough left over to buy myself a big driver. Hmmmmmm..... :whistling:

That's my tournament round complete.

A 75 which isn't too bad although I 4 putted the second and 3 putted the last! :angry:

Putting definitely needs some practice.

As it stands:

Deviskan 70

Roscoe1874 79

Mozjambo 80

JamboBoof 82

persil32 83

SirJimMitchell 84

graygo 85

Lovecraft 85

gavinh1 87

scrambledgreg 87

At least I beat Mitchell by 4 strokes.....happy days..!! :thumbsup:

That's my tournament round complete.

A 75 which isn't too bad although I 4 putted the second and 3 putted the last! :angry:

Putting definitely needs some practice.

Done my round as well.. Leading Amateur - my 3rd full round and a 75... Had 2 double bogeys, one Bogey and 2 birdies.

Who are the 'Pros' That are leading the tournament with the actual equipment?

1 Deviskan 70

2 hiz999 72

2 Chris1874 72

4 Bigsmak 75

4 AndyMcI77 75

Mark_Mywords

you buy it.

I put some money in and bought GI3-D balls. Watch out though... Don't hit your ball out of bounds. You LOSE it and you will have to buy more or stick with the free ones!!! :teehee:

Don't ask me how I know. :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Old Tolbooth

you ask the wife :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

Oh! :angry:

you buy it.

check the Buy Credits and Pro Shop.

FYI, in order to expand Kickbackers beyond the 15 members allowed for free, I had to shell out real bucks (though not very many).

I've enough left over to buy myself a big driver. Hmmmmmm..... :whistling:

Blimey, I thought you could win virtual money through playing tournies and stuff, didn't realise you had to actually deposit real bucks, fair play to you for shelling out on behalf of us mate, we owe you a pint for that one :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

Who are the 'Pros' That are leading the tournament with the actual equipment?

1 Deviskan 70

2 hiz999 72

2 Chris1874 72

4 Bigsmak 75

4 AndyMcI77 75

Curious about that myself - just because the way the signing up is done, I'm not entirely sure that everyone in the club is from this forum - although almost everyone is, for sure.

I 'hid' the club on WGT so that it doesn't show as looking for new members, but you never know....

Would the current top two like to 'fess up on this thread? No biggie, just, as I say, curious.

Say What Again

Very happy with my 76 as I just went straight into the tournament for my first full round.

Double bogeyed 17 too or I may have had a 74.

ArmiyaRomanova

Blimey, I thought you could win virtual money through playing tournies and stuff, didn't realise you had to actually deposit real bucks, fair play to you for shelling out on behalf of us mate, we owe you a pint for that one :thumbsup:

No biggie - cost less than the price of a half. :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

I'm beginning to like this now I realise that there are worse players than myself :D

Moz, I know what you mean about taking over your life mate, I'm trying to play it when Linda's out to save grief :whistling: