Golf Game

jamborich

portobellojambo1

Finished up with an 89, including a 9 at one hole. Without that it would have been a round which I'd have been very pleased with, as my scores are coming down, which I presume is the idea.

The Old Tolbooth

Finished up with an 89, including a 9 at one hole. Without that it would have been a round which I'd have been very pleased with, as my scores are coming down, which I presume is the idea.

I don't feel so bad now, I just shot an 87 when intoxicated, the trouble is that I cant do any better when sober! :teehee:

jambopompey

worst round i've played for a while

at least i'm not on ma own in last :lol:

seems there is one person worse than us two

seems there is one person worse than us two

Wonder who that is. :whistling:

I'm using the peshed argument as well. :thumbsup:

Alternative excuses are-

Couldn't play the full rounds as away on hols tomorrow so deliberately shot high.:rolleyes:

Greens were far too fast for me. :unsure:

ArmiyaRomanova

How do you register for this kickback tourny malarky?

Register with WGT (link at the top of the thread), then post your player name on this thread with a request to join the club. I'll send you an invite.

Register with WGT (link at the top of the thread), then post your player name on this thread with a request to join the club. I'll send you an invite.

Ah,i see.Username is firestation.Invite for the club and tournement would be good.Cheers,mate.

ArmiyaRomanova

Ah,i see.Username is firestation.Invite for the club and tournement would be good.Cheers,mate.

Invite sent. Let me know if you have any problem finding/entering the current tournament.

ArmiyaRomanova

With the first day well under way almost half the players have registered a score - with three players withdrawing from the round/tournament!

Already there's a clear leader, Deviskan coming in with a stunning 7 under par 65.

Behind him are a small knot of Pro players, AndyMcI77, ayeball and JamboBoof, all finishing on 1 over par 73.

Top of the Amateurs is gavinh1 with an 83

You've until 10pm tonight to register a score.

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

Already there's a clear leader, Deviskan coming in with a stunning 7 under par 65.

makes you sick really..... well played to the boy...

ArmiyaRomanova

makes you sick really..... well played to the boy...

Check his profile - he holed a 40 yard pitch at one point.

Invite sent. Let me know if you have any problem finding/entering the current tournament.

Got in with no problems.Shot an eighty at St Andrews.It can only get better.....maybe!

Sergio Garcia

92 another woedul day of putting. Unless i can find the nack of the putting ill have next to no chance of making any progress in this game

Total Weston lol

Shot an 86 that included 44 putts - guess what area of my game needs practice :teehee:

Is there a nearest the pin or long drive prize? :turned:

Edited by jambodunks

Putting tips - somebody (Chris1874 maybe?) put a link earlier on this thread.

It's been a considerable help to me.

Another thing is to check what putter you automatically get. If you're on the fringe I think (at least I always seem to have done) get the 150 ft job. Not much cop if you take the bar halfway along expecting a 15ft putt and you disappear off the green.

My problem is getting the shot exactly on the 'Excellent' spot. Nerves, I think :lol:

ArmiyaRomanova

Where`s the kickback tourney. Can`t seem to find it

go into the Kickback club page, it'll be there - and should also show on the page that pops out when you click 'play now', under club tournaments.

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

go into the Kickback club page, it'll be there - and should also show on the page that pops out when you click 'play now', under club tournaments.

Keeps coming up error mate. It looks like i`m not a member.Names Bigfow

ArmiyaRomanova

Keeps coming up error mate. It looks like i`m not a member.Names Bigfow

Invite's been sent, but you've not accepted it. Check the email address you signed up to WGT with, and if there's nothing there, check your spam filters....

Invite's been sent, but you've not accepted it. Check the email address you signed up to WGT with, and if there's nothing there, check your spam filters....

Sorry mate was looking in the wrong email account, sorted. Thanks.

JamboRossi79

Well I ended up shooting 94 in my round so fairly content with that, I wasn't last which I was expecting.

Started off brilliantly (for me) by getting a par then it went a bit round after that laugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyone else playing on a laptop/netbook ?

Well I ended up shooting 94 in my round so fairly content with that, I wasn't last which I was expecting.

Started off brilliantly (for me) by getting a par then it went a bit round after that laugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyone else playing on a laptop/netbook ?

Aye i use my laptop

Chris Benoit

gave up halfway through my round after shooting 12 over through the front 9.

came back to it tonight and hit 4 over on the back 9 including my one and only birdie of the round (only got 1 par on the front 9)

16 over which aint to bad or too good :lol:

The Old Tolbooth

10pm is a bit late for a round to open for me, the later the night gets the more cross eyed I get when I try and stop that flippin swing meter thing on the perfect bit, I just killed a spectator! :wacko: