The HUNS - pride of Britain - its all relative

VeraNT

In all honesty reading your posts in this thread I thought you were a rangers fan.

well i have had a season ticket for pver ten years at tynecastle and been going for years before that

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep telling yourself that.

She can't raise her arm. Those damned Fenians have got her arthritis pills!

there is no need for the bigotry :P

between 5-10% of posts on this thread were relavant to the opener.......

funny how you lot get distracted. a bit like a normal, straight forward, good humoured, balanced viewpoint, confident, diplomatic Rangers supporter - after he goes through the turnstyles at Hunbrox.........

Guest S.U.S.S.
Fair's fair, you get to bump your gums about how much you hate ra Sellick every 2nd day. Let those of us who think the Huns are the most vile and evil organisation imaginable have our moment.

I hate the huns as well, just some on this board cant accept the fact people may hate one side more.

Vile cos a few morons made fools of themselves ok fair enough.

Having sex with underage boys, then covering it up is worse imo, so is promoting a terrorist organization.

Colonel Kurtz
I hate the huns as well, just some on this board cant accept the fact people may hate one side more.

Vile cos a few morons made fools of themselves ok fair enough.

Having sex with underage boys, then covering it up is worse imo, so is promoting a terrorist organization.

which club does your last sentence refer to

Colonel Kurtz
Im sure you are aware.

my point is your sentence could apply to both Rangers and celtic

The palm of a hand, with no outraised arm, or holding it up, straight armed, to an angle, as the Nazis did.

No need to guess you're one of the mini-huns too.

i assure you he is a 100 percent jambo

Guest S.U.S.S.
my point is your sentence could apply to both Rangers and celtic

Sorry, yes, in that reapect they are both rather poor.

Although at least the huns support their own. Like it or not they and we are British not Irish. (not looking for a Scottish / British debate here)

Sorry, yes, in that reapect they are both rather poor.

Although at least the huns support their own. Like it or not they and we are British not Irish. (not looking for a Scottish / British debate here)

Surely you can't be meaning what i think you're meaning.

the boat may have already sailed on that one

im no a mini "hun" im just a loyal to the crown hearts supporter

Down with the crown and **** the union !

FREEDOM !

on a serious note, i hate the hun and the tims !

Why are you loyal to the crown mate ? I used to not mind the royal family, i thought **** it, they are not doing me any harm. But then someone once said to me that you need to look at how the so called royal family was formed and the history of the crown. They have causes nothing but pain and suffering to millions of scots, english etc. These clowns took power by killing others and forcing there own ideas and beliefs onto others just so that they could have riches and power !

J.T.F.Robertson

FREEDOM !

Why are you loyal to the crown mate ? I used to not mind the royal family, i thought **** it, they are not doing me any harm. But then someone once said to me that you need to look at how the so called royal family was formed and the history of the crown. They have causes nothing but pain and suffering to millions of scots, english etc. These clowns took power by killing others and forcing there own ideas and beliefs onto others just so that they could have riches and power !

Must have been terrible to live in those times. :confused:

FREEDOM !

But you can't lump the responsibility of centuries on the backs of our current Royal Family? I mean it would be like blaming you for the Scottish influence in African west coast slavery. But again, its all relative.

I've met a couple of the Royal Family - jolly spiffing. They were all for Scotland at the 98 Scotland/Brasil WC opener.

After we get rid of the Union. When we become a dynamic, economic powerhouse, independent in Europe - I'm all for having our Royal Family.

They will probably prefer to stay with us - unlike most of the Huns we seem to know.

"God save our Scottish Queen,

Long live our Scottish Queen........."

FREEDOM !

so has every form off government religion ect ect we got off easier than most, hell whole contents would give there last quid for our history of "pain and suffering" would you want to take the history Pepsi challenge with Cambodia the Congo, Burma Russia being jewish full stop being a ***** being a pole i could go on

however broadly speaking the present royal family and modern British democracy history steams from the glorious revolution which in turn lead DIRECTLY to the bill of rights and the end of the concept (slowly) of a divine absolute monarch AND parliamentary supremacy so nothing wrong with loving the stable government witch has lead to the prosperity and liberty we all enjoy with the queen as it's figurehead

hell even country's "richer" economically and with as questionable claim to less pain and suffering than us can kiss our arses fancy being poor and sick in the u.s.a with no medical insurance fancy being a drop out or dole monster in japan

Great Britain the greatest country to live in in the world its just a shame so much of her population does not relish AND appreciate it

1 - IRONY.

2 - Contagious disease spreading from the school end stand.

3 - A mass sighting of a greater european swallow appearing in Gorgie at the end of October. There he is, the little *******... and everyone points at once.

It's probably three.

Doesn't the term "Hun" derive from the German Army?

and didn't the Irish harbour them during the war? allow them to refuel in the Irish ports, leave their lights on to direct the Luftwaffa so i don't think labelling the Rangers fans as Huns is as clear cut as you think.

A bit contradictory don't you think?

Correct me if i'm wrong please.:dunce:

The Huns were an early confederation of Central Asian equestrian nomads or semi-nomads,[1] most likely with a Turkic aristocracy.[2][3][4][5][6] Some of these Eurasian tribes moved into Europe in the 4th and 5th centuries, most famously under Attila the Hun.

Hey - if you have questions, check out wikipedia.

Great Britain the greatest country to live in in the world its just a shame so much of her population does not relish AND appreciate it

Great Britain isn't a country. It's the biggest island in the group of islands that constitute the country called the United Kingdom.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but not part of Great Britain.

Just in case anyone questions you, like.:)

Great Britain isn't a country. It's the biggest island in the group of islands that constitute the country called the United Kingdom.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but not part of Great Britain.

Just in case anyone questions you, like.:)

your point is crap because great britain is the uk

When Britain first, at heaven's command,

Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main,

Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,

This was the charter, the charter of the land,

And guardian A-a-angels sang this strain:

Rule Britannia!

Britannia rule the waves. Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!

Britannia rule the waves.

Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

The nations, no-o-o-o-ot so blest as thee,

Must i-i-i-i-in their turn, to ty-y--yrants fall,

Must in ,must in, must in their turn, to ty-y-rants fall,

While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,

The dread and e-e-e-e-nvy of them all.

(Chorus)

Rule Britannia!

Rule Britannia!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I never contribute to these threads but ....

q-icon-scottish-flag-3.jpg

Be proud of where you are from FFS.

Scotland is an absolutely brilliant place.

your point is crap because great britain is the uk

OK junior!

Great Britain is an island.

Include Northern Ireland then you have the United Kingdom.

I never contribute to these threads but ....

q-icon-scottish-flag-3.jpg

Be proud of where you are from FFS.

Amen to that brother.

Your point is caller?

he means some hearts fans have the same beliefs as the so called " nazi hun fascists " that a lot of hearts fans call our cousins in glasgow

When Britain first, at heaven's command,

Aro-o-o-ose from out the a-a-a-zure main,

Arose, arose, arose from out the a-azure main,

This was the charter, the charter of the land,

And guardian A-a-angels sang this strain:

Rule Britannia!

Britannia rule the waves. Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!

The nations, no-o-o-o-ot so blest as thee,

Must i-i-i-i-in their turn, to ty-y--yrants fall,

Must in ,must in, must in their turn, to ty-y-rants fall,

While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,

The dread and e-e-e-e-nvy of them all.

(Chorus)

Rule Britannia!

Rule Britannia!

... from an Aston Villa board ..... :sad:

http://uk.messages.eurosport.yahoo.com/Football/Teams/threadview?m=tm&bn=UKS-FO-aston-villa&tid=3756&mid=3756&tof=13&frt=1

he means some hearts fans have the same beliefs as the so called " nazi hun fascists " that a lot of hearts fans call our cousins in glasgow

Are you really a Hearts fan?

I've never heard any Hearts fan talk **** like that before.

They may be your cousins but they sure as hell aint mine.

Behave yourself ya (mod edit).

Cousins from Glasgow?

They are a bunch of tossers.

I can genuinely say I have only ever met 1 Rangers fan that I think is a decent guy.

You will be banned by the start of next week hopefully.

Commander Harris

537px-British_Isles_Euler_diagram.svg.png

Georgraphic-only locations

Political entities

hope that helps :)

:mw_offtopic::D

Dirk Diggler

I disagree.

I think we live in a horrible little country.

davemclaren
i have looked at the link and it says the uk or gb as some might put it is made up of scotland england wales and ni so it is still the uk is gb

I think it's quite explicit. :whistling:

'Great Britain is the term used for the island containing the contiguous nations? of England, Scotland and Wales.'

What a great flag picture!

It certainly is.

I'm far from a Tartan Army member but I know that we should be proud of Scotland as it is a great, great place.

I know the guy is trying to get a rise from folk but it's hard not to react when he calls Rangers our 'cousins'

Makes me sick.

Commander Harris

it's a semantic arguement really - a lot of folk talk about Great Britain when they actually mean Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Strictly speaking Great Britain is the large island that Scotland Wales and England are part of but like I say, it is not uncommon usage to speak of Great Britain when referring to the UK as a whole. see "team GB" for example.

I disagree.

You should move then.

No-one is forcing you to live here. :)

Are you really a Hearts fan?

I've never heard any Hearts fan talk **** like that before.

They may be your cousins but they sure as hell aint mine.

i would rather they would be related to me than those terrorist ****

davemclaren
it's a semantic arguement really - a lot of folk talk about Great Britain when they actually mean Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Strictly speaking Great Britain is the large island that Scotland Wales and England are part of but like I say, it is not uncommon usage to speak of Great Britain when referring to the UK as a whole. see "team GB" for example.

Indeed, in the same way that some use the term England to mean the UK. It's just semantics. :whistling:

i have looked at the link and it says the uk or gb as some might put it is made up of scotland england wales and ni so it is still the uk is gb

Oh dear keep digging your already massive hole.

From the said link:

"Great Britain is the term used for the island containing the contiguous nations? of England, Scotland and Wales."

NOTE: No Northern Ireland.

You don't have to be related to any of them.

Hope this helps.

Many Rangers fans openly support terrorism as well.

Is that not a bit hypocritical of you to say that?

I disagree.

I disagree.

I think we live in a fantastic little country.

Commander Harris
Indeed, in the same way that some use the term England to mean the UK. It's just semantics. :whistling:

nope, that's just incorrect usage :D

Behave yourself ya (mod edit).

Cousins from Glasgow?

They are a bunch of tossers.

I can genuinely say I have only ever met 1 Rangers fan that I think is a decent guy.

You will be banned by the start of next week hopefully.

i take it you judge your friends by the team they support and not what they are as a person which i find very sad

i take it you judge your friends by the team they support and not what they are as a person which i find very sad

On here I 'judge' people by their postings ................ :)

Not at all.

You will find that the majority of guys (especially those from Edinburgh) who support these two will be grade A arseholes.

I take it you judge a person on their religious belief, I find that very sad.

Many Rangers fans openly support terrorism as well.

Is that not a bit hypocritical of you to say that?

sorry i worded that wrong i ment terrorism against the uk or is it gb (suppose it depends on what you think is the uk or gb )

Archived