The Maroonlegions UFO All-in-One Mammoth Thread

maroonlegions

WorldChampions1902

I remember reading about this in a book many years ago and it is a huge case that has not been explained. I would urge anyone to read about it. It is a US base in Norfolk, England iirc.

The book was titled, "Left At East Gate" and I agree it's an excellent read.

How anyone can ridicule and debunk literally scores of highly trained U.S. Air Force Military and Security personnel (including the Commander) about what they witnessed over many hours and over a more than one night is beyond me. Maybe one day, the truth will be revealed about what actually happened.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How anyone can ridicule and debunk literally scores of highly trained U.S. Air Force Military and Security personnel (including the Commander) about what they witnessed over many hours and over a more than one night is beyond me. Maybe one day, the truth will be revealed about what actually happened.

Cheers bud.

Another one that fascinated me was the footage from a shuttle mission where, with an astronaut filming mother Earth, an object appeared to be fired upon in space and it suddenly changed direction and velocity. The naysayers explained it as condensation on the window,in space!!

Guest GhostHunter

Mystery object in Starburst Galaxy M82 possible micro-quasar

14-Apr-2010, Plain html version.

Royal Astronomical Society Press Release

RAS PN 10/27 (NAM 12)

ISSUED BY:

Anita Heward

Press Officer

Royal Astronomical Society

Mob: +44 (0)7756 034 243

E-mail: [email protected]

Mystery object in Starburst Galaxy M82 possible micro-quasar

Radio astronomers at the University of Manchester?s Jodrell Bank Observatory have discovered a strange new object in a nearby galaxy. The object, which appeared very suddenly in radio wavelengths and shows no signs of going away, does not appear to be like anything that has been seen in the Milky Way. :ermm: Dr Tom Muxlow will present the discovery at the National Astronomy Meeting in Glasgow on Wednesday 14th April. :woot:

link; http://www.astro.gla...am2010/pr12.php

Here is what the signal looks like

059fdc26df0b.png

This is an image of the M82 Galaxy that the signal is coming from

ba4b2aa551a2.jpg

Well is it a possible micro-quasar, probably but lets wait and see what they come up with.

Planet X is coming !!

The Mayans were right !!

Didnt you watch 2012 ? We're doomed.....

maroonlegions

Planet X is coming !!

The Mayans were right !!

Didnt you watch 2012 ? We're doomed.....

Nae, 2012 was pesh mate. :woot:

maroonlegions

Here is the original tape recording that COLT.Holt took when out investigation this incident the night it happened.

the audio tape made live as Lt.. Col. Halt and others were observing the UFOs and carrying out their investigations.

High quality MP3s and an accurate transcript included. Click here to read the page. http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/the-halt-tape-and-transcript-rendlesham.php

The "Halt tape" has been in the public domain since the mid-eighties and is not copyrighted. You can listen to these MP3s on your PC, they could be burned to CD etc.

Complete halt tape ~18 mins [high quality MP3] [16.3mb]

[Right click here, choose save target as] http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/complete_recording.mp3

Complete halt tape ~18 mins [low quality MP3] [4.1mb]

[Right click here, choose save target as]; http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/downloads/mp3/complete_recording_low.mp3

Airman First Class (A1C) John Burroughs - who was only 19 at the time - was stationed at RAF Woodbridge's back gate, commonly known as the East Gate. He was with Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Bud Steffens (then known as Bud Parker).

John Burroughs is planning a reunion later this year, here is his summary;

"I'm currently working on having a 30 year reunion next summer! I have several witness who are interested in comming over! I'm looking to have the reunion at Bentwaters if possible and would like to use the trail and forrest but I need a large building in the area! Anybody involved is welcome including all researchers! I'm interested in who would like to be involved with this project! I'm also looking for sponsers to help put this together. What I'm trying to do is get everbody together and talk about what happened. I'm not looking for people who want to attack the people involved including the researchers both postive and negtive to the incident! With any luck we might be able to get to the bottom of a now 30 year mystery. The time has come to stop talking about the incident and do somthing about it. I welcome anybody help in this important matter!!! John Burroughs

This is in my view on of the best investigations carried out on what happened.This incident happened on three successive nights;The Holt memo and military witnesses who where present that night are included too. link; http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/rendlesham.php

The first night: 25/26 December 1980;

"The UFOs back Sir": 27/28 December 1980;

Larry Warren's story: 28/29 December 1980;

maroonlegions

Giant Fireball" Lights up the Night Sky

Story Created: Apr 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM CDT

Story Updated: Apr 15, 2010 at 12:51 AM CDT

EASTERN IOWA ? If you were outside enjoying the weather Wednesday night, you might have spotted a cosmic light show streak across the Iowa sky.

"The meteor burning through the atmosphere appeared to be a ?giant fireball", it was spotted just after ten o'clock Wednesday night. Reports have been coming into the KCRG-TV9 newsroom from viewers who witnessed the event across Eastern Iowa, southwest Wisconsin and northwest Illinois."

"Additional reports have been coming in from Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana and Michigan".

update:

Madison Meteor?

WKOW-TV.com

27 News Chief Meteorologist Bob Lindmeier says it is possible a large meteor passed through the area, but it's hard to know exactly what caused the bright ..., news link; http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/90902899.html

(click on image link to view fireball)

http://www.aos.wisc.edu/fireball/2010_04_14_fireball_loop_1024x768_long.gif

looped image of fireball

image source:

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences

http://www.aos.wisc.edu/

Wonder why the News Chief Meteorologist Bob Lindmeier says "it's hard to know exactly what caused the brightness, are they not sure its a meteorite or do they feel there is something not right here or are they implying this needs more investigation.Looks like a meteorite event but then again i am no Meteorologist.Wonder if this News Chief Meteorologist Bob Lindmeier is just playing for viewing ratings. :whistling:

maroonlegions

If you look at the timestamp on the bottom left of the images in the video it appears that there were 20 seconds that ellapsed between when you see the bright ball appear to the right and the big flash of light.

Also to be noted are the contrails left behind when the flash happens. The one on the right is in a straight line, and we can see what looks to be an airplane to be causing it. The plane (or moving lighted object to the right) can be seen throughout the entire clip. Now look at the trail on the left, it enters the frame just as straight as the other line but then starts getting loose as it gets closer to the lighted object.

Why can't the object on the left be seen throughout the entire clip and why does it start to get loose when it gets closer to the object? Why are there 20 seconds missing between the initial sighting of the "comet" and when the bright light happens?

These are the two frames with the Object/meteorite in it.

05c06b4b6b65.jpg

18a0acb90455.jpg

Was sobering up last night and noticed that Danny Dyer's I Believe In UFOs was on BBC3.

I liked it. :thumbsup:

Dyer comes across really well, an enthusiastic believer who goes out and looks for people who can support his beliefs. The film is built around him trying to find evidence from likeminded people, who will try to help him see a UFO. Not a series of interviews with scientists who will tell him how unlikely it will be.

He starts off with crop circles, and goes into the countryside and is amazed by what he sees. He just believes everything he's told, he's quite excited to be standing in something that he's seen on TV or in magazines. He listens to the enthusiasts and takes their word for how these were made. He then speaks to some men in a pub who have made these and tell him how it's done. I think he accepts that crop circles are the work of a few guys with some rope and wood, and leaves it at that.

He then goes to look at animal mutilation, which is something I have pondered for a while. They go with an amateur investigator who has been looking into cases of animal mutilation across the English countryside. They show Danny pictures of sheep and cattle that have been dismembered, mutilated and destroyed by something.

Now, what I wonder is this. Even if it's not Aliens that are harvesting animal parts for experimentation. Shouldn't someone be looking into the fact that there's somebody walking around farms and killing animals? It's not exactly normal behaviour. I had a look on the internet after watching the program to find more about the animal mutilation part. Some of the pictures are strange. You would be carrying some serious hardware into the middle of nowhere to cut off the head of an animal, and leave the body. That is strange, and the lack of blood where the animal has been slaughtered, no signs of bone fragments or anything else that would indicate the animal had been killed there. So that would mean that somebody has either cleaned up the area, or killed the animal somewhere else and moved the body to that place. That's a fair bit of effort, and is quite strange. I'd hope these people are locked up, but I couldn't find anyone being convicted of this as evidence on some of the sites I was looking at.

Danny then goes off to the US to see Stan Romanek, a man who claims to have been abducted a number of times. He takes Dyer into his study and spends hours showing him some of the evidence he has collected over a number of years. At first Dyer is fascinated by what he's seen. The video of an alien at Romanek's window, a small orb type thing that he claims holds nano sized chips and is some kind of tracking module. Then various documents, which suggest the US government holds information on Romanek and his contact with extraterrestrial life.

After apearing amazed by what he's seen, the BBC crew are told that they would need to pay $50,000 to take away the evidence to use on their show. Danny feels a little cynical towards the evidence he's just been presented. He writes off what Romanek has shown him, but he still wants to believe that he can see a UFO before the end of his film.

The next stop is a ranch, that is owned by a UFO fanatic that overlooks a mountain. Where it is claimed, the first recorded UFO sighting took place. Dyer takes part in a sort of meditation ritual with his fellow UFO hunters. He is clearly uncomfortable in the situation, but he goes with it.

They spend the night in a watchtower that overlooks a beautiful setting. As night comes, they set up night vision cameras and tracking equipment. It doesn't take long before they spot something, a bright light that moves over them and towards the mountain. A second ball of light appears and moves off in a different direction. A light apears at the base of the mountain at the same level as they are, around the tree tops at the base of the mountain. It's hard to tell distance because it's completely dark. Another light seems to shoot up from the mountain and hover in the sky for a while. The filming ends there.

Dyer then reviews what he has seen over the course of filming. He is convinced he has seen a UFO, and of course he has. Because the object was unidentified, and untill someone explains what they saw, it's a UFO. He shares my sentiment when he says that he hopes that all these people are proved right.

I believe that the discovery of intelligent alien life will be the redemption of mankind, the knowledge that we are not alone in this universe will put everything into perspective. Race and ethnicity will be irrelevant, barriers will be smashed as all our problems on Earth are trivialised because we are all the same. We are such a small part of something so big, what is a few thousand miles and a differing skin tone? There is life beyond our own, we would all be Human to an alien race. Maybe we would begin to see ourselves in that way, if only we understood how small and insignificant we really are.

maroonlegions

Was sobering up last night and noticed that Danny Dyer's I Believe In UFOs was on BBC3.

I liked it. :thumbsup:

Dyer comes across really well, an enthusiastic believer who goes out and looks for people who can support his beliefs. The film is built around him trying to find evidence from likeminded people, who will try to help him see a UFO. Not a series of interviews with scientists who will tell him how unlikely it will be.

He starts off with crop circles, and goes into the countryside and is amazed by what he sees. He just believes everything he's told, he's quite excited to be standing in something that he's seen on TV or in magazines. He listens to the enthusiasts and takes their word for how these were made. He then speaks to some men in a pub who have made these and tell him how it's done. I think he accepts that crop circles are the work of a few guys with some rope and wood, and leaves it at that.

He then goes to look at animal mutilation, which is something I have pondered for a while. They go with an amateur investigator who has been looking into cases of animal mutilation across the English countryside. They show Danny pictures of sheep and cattle that have been dismembered, mutilated and destroyed by something.

Now, what I wonder is this. Even if it's not Aliens that are harvesting animal parts for experimentation. Shouldn't someone be looking into the fact that there's somebody walking around farms and killing animals? It's not exactly normal behaviour. I had a look on the internet after watching the program to find more about the animal mutilation part. Some of the pictures are strange. You would be carrying some serious hardware into the middle of nowhere to cut off the head of an animal, and leave the body. That is strange, and the lack of blood where the animal has been slaughtered, no signs of bone fragments or anything else that would indicate the animal had been killed there. So that would mean that somebody has either cleaned up the area, or killed the animal somewhere else and moved the body to that place. That's a fair bit of effort, and is quite strange. I'd hope these people are locked up, but I couldn't find anyone being convicted of this as evidence on some of the sites I was looking at.

Danny then goes off to the US to see Stan Romanek, a man who claims to have been abducted a number of times. He takes Dyer into his study and spends hours showing him some of the evidence he has collected over a number of years. At first Dyer is fascinated by what he's seen. The video of an alien at Romanek's window, a small orb type thing that he claims holds nano sized chips and is some kind of tracking module. Then various documents, which suggest the US government holds information on Romanek and his contact with extraterrestrial life.

After apearing amazed by what he's seen, the BBC crew are told that they would need to pay $50,000 to take away the evidence to use on their show. Danny feels a little cynical towards the evidence he's just been presented. He writes off what Romanek has shown him, but he still wants to believe that he can see a UFO before the end of his film.

The next stop is a ranch, that is owned by a UFO fanatic that overlooks a mountain. Where it is claimed, the first recorded UFO sighting took place. Dyer takes part in a sort of meditation ritual with his fellow UFO hunters. He is clearly uncomfortable in the situation, but he goes with it.

They spend the night in a watchtower that overlooks a beautiful setting. As night comes, they set up night vision cameras and tracking equipment. It doesn't take long before they spot something, a bright light that moves over them and towards the mountain. A second ball of light appears and moves off in a different direction. A light apears at the base of the mountain at the same level as they are, around the tree tops at the base of the mountain. It's hard to tell distance because it's completely dark. Another light seems to shoot up from the mountain and hover in the sky for a while. The filming ends there.

Dyer then reviews what he has seen over the course of filming. He is convinced he has seen a UFO, and of course he has. Because the object was unidentified, and untill someone explains what they saw, it's a UFO. He shares my sentiment when he says that he hopes that all these people are proved right.

I believe that the discovery of intelligent alien life will be the redemption of mankind, the knowledge that we are not alone in this universe will put everything into perspective. Race and ethnicity will be irrelevant, barriers will be smashed as all our problems on Earth are trivialised because we are all the same. We are such a small part of something so big, what is a few thousand miles and a differing skin tone? There is life beyond our own, we would all be Human to an alien race. Maybe we would begin to see ourselves in that way, if only we understood how small and insignificant we really are.

Good post mate, you covered a lot of the same perceptions that i also have, this recent article below from Stephen Hawkings is very revealing;

?We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn?t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach.?

"Hawking?s belief in aliens places him in good scientific company. In his recent Wonders of the Solar System BBC series, Professor Brian Cox backed the idea, too, suggesting Mars, Europa and Titan, a moon of Saturn, as likely places to look."

"Similarly, Lord Rees, the astronomer royal, warned in a lecture earlier this year that aliens might prove to be beyond human understanding".

link for his views from interview; http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece

• 4 weeks later...
maroonlegions

British policeman wins UFO investigation award.

"A British policeman has won an international award for his database of UFO sightings by UK police officers.

Mr Heseltine, from S*****horpe, Lincolnshire, has amassed a database including 330 cases and the witness statements of more than 750 police officers".

7797349eed06.jpg

link for interview; http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8218045417830874082&ei=cwAPSpeUCcv3-AabsoyyDg&q=gary+heseltine+interview

link for his web site data base of UFO reports by police officers, Police UFO Reports; http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/index.html

Interesting data base,very good idea by this police detective to set up a data base like this for Police Officers who would more often than not would feel fear of mockery, embarrassment or even their jobs if they reported anything they witnessed along the official line to their superiors.ML.

maroonlegions

Where have you been Maroon,... I've missed these posts!

Forgot my password to my account when i had to log in on my new computer as my old one sort of died on me. In the process of fecking about with the hard drive from my old computer to retrieve all my savings ect.The below is a interesting article about David Cameron before he became elected in this coalition if he would be more open on UFO secrecy ,i am taking what he promosed with a pinch of salt tough, politicians keeping pre elected promises, pigs will fly.Take care mate.

here is a vid of him answering the question put to him on UFO secrecy,; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_ZsftZ9GCM

British Prime Minister Promises Openness on Extraterrestrial Visitation;

"Earlier this year David Cameron the Conservative MP who is now the UK Prime Minister was asked a question about UFO secrecy. Broadcaster and campaigner Richard D. Hall attended a Cameron Direct event in January 2010 which was one of a series of public meetings broadcast live on the internet. The leader of the UK new coalition government gave a perfectly clear guarantee that as Prime Minister his UK government would have a policy of complete openness on the issue of whether extra-terrestrial life exists and on whether we are being visiting."

http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/richard-hall-questions-david-cameron-on-exopolitical-question-of-et-openness

Forgot my password to my account when i had to log in on my new computer as my old one sort of died on me. In the process of fecking about with the hard drive from my old computer to retrieve all my savings ect.The below is a interesting article about David Cameron before he became elected in this coalition if he would be more open on UFO secrecy ,i am taking what he promosed with a pinch of salt tough, politicians keeping pre elected promises, pigs will fly.Take care mate.

UFP's :whistling:

H J Simpson

Good post mate, you covered a lot of the same perceptions that i also have, this recent article below from Stephen Hawkings is very revealing;

?We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn?t want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach.?

"Hawking?s belief in aliens places him in good scientific company. In his recent Wonders of the Solar System BBC series, Professor Brian Cox backed the idea, too, suggesting Mars, Europa and Titan, a moon of Saturn, as likely places to look."

"Similarly, Lord Rees, the astronomer royal, warned in a lecture earlier this year that aliens might prove to be beyond human understanding".

link for his views from interview; http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece

Thats not information by a genius, thats a comment from someone who has just watched Independance day and thought it was a documentary.

Guest C00l K1d

Aye i believe there is life somewhere else in the universe. I just don't believe they go around in flying saucers and make pictures in fields and kill cows.

maroonlegions

A very interesting official and unclassified document coming from the ?Project Sign? (1947-1949), released from the ?Headquarters of Air Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio?

Some aspects very intriguing is the content in the so-called ?Appendix C?, written from G.E. Valley, Scientific Member of the Office of the Commander of the USAF. The title is ?Some Considerations Affecting the Interpretation of Reports of Unidentified Flying Objects?. In this document it is made the point (in 1949) about the UFOs phenomenon.

This document asserted that UFOs are subdivided in 5 categories. The first category asserts that many numerous reports and sightings come from daylight sights, about "Metallic Objects in the shape of Disc". These objects have the ability to high speeds and accelerations. They can be moved in group, some times in formation. They have the ability to fluctuate. The second category is those of the so-called ?night lights?, also these able of very high speeds and accelerations.

I have posted a couple of these documents below but there are two many to post all of them, i will post link.ML.

4183abbc2de8.jpg

f3ab739fd7e2.gif

f3aea2b926be.jpg

maroonlegions

Thats not information by a genius, thats a comment from someone who has just watched Independance day and thought it was a documentary.

Wrong, that was a direct quote from "Hawking?s in an interview with the Times on line.

maroonlegions

Aye i believe there is life somewhere else in the universe. I just don't believe they go around in flying saucers and make pictures in fields and kill cows.

Flying saucers no, outdated saying invented by the American press in the 1940s usually used to ridicule.Much more than pretty pictures, you would know if you looked harder or deeper at some of the findings.Animal mutations is a totally different ball game to crop formations, try looking up some of the findings by experienced field investigators or veterinary reports of some animal mutations.Its the same old question on who do you listen too, experienced people like the latter who know what they are talking about or people who do not.

Going for a check up on a tooth extraction after a couple of days that is STILL giving me discomfort, Betty the Tesco check out woman or a experienced and qualified Dentist, which one would you choose.

maroonlegions

A very interesting official and unclassified document coming from the ?Project Sign? (1947-1949), released from the ?Headquarters of Air Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio?

Some aspects very intriguing is the content in the so-called ?Appendix C?, written from G.E. Valley, Scientific Member of the Office of the Commander of the USAF. The title is ?Some Considerations Affecting the Interpretation of Reports of Unidentified Flying Objects?. In this document it is made the point (in 1949) about the UFOs phenomenon.

This document asserted that UFOs are subdivided in 5 categories. The first category asserts that many numerous reports and sightings come from daylight sights, about "Metallic Objects in the shape of Disc". These objects have the ability to high speeds and accelerations. They can be moved in group, some times in formation. They have the ability to fluctuate. The second category is those of the so-called ?night lights?, also these able of very high speeds and accelerations.

I have posted a couple of these documents below but there are two many to post all of them, i will post link.ML.

4183abbc2de8.jpg

f3ab739fd7e2.gif

f3aea2b926be.jpg

LINK, http://www.project1947.com/fig/1948air.htm

H J Simpson

Wrong, that was a direct quote from "Hawking?s in an interview with the Times on line.

I know it was something he 'said' but it's also ripped straight out of a movie made over a decade ago. If he wants to go down that route then I'm going to guess that a long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was a war between good and evil.

maroonlegions

Anyone interested in viewing Hundreds if not thousands of official UNCLASSIFIED files from the official FBI website regarding UFOs, Project blue book, Roswell, Majestic 12 and CATTLE MUTATIONS, visit this site: http://foia.fbi.gov/unusual.htm

These are real FBI files and they are on the official FBI website.ALL FILE ARE FOR PUBLIC READING AND ARE LEGAL.

You must have Adobe reader to view these files, most computer have this. If your computer doesn't have it then download it for free at the adobe website. ML.

maroonlegions

Peruvian Air Force pilot shoots at UFO.

Very interesting testimony from Peruvian Air Force Commander Oscar Alfonso Huertas who describes an encounter with an unidentified object whilst flying his Sukhoi S-22 jet over La Joya Military Base in 1980 - he states he was ordered to open fire on the object and shot 64 explosive shells at it with little or no effect - he then goes on to give a description of the object and explain how it performed evasive manoeuvres.

This guy comes across as extremely credible in my opinion.

Note, this wasn't a brief encounter either, it lasted 20-25 minutes at least.

Peruvian Air Force Commander Oscar Alfonso Huertas talking about his encounter with this UFO;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS0Ws1WSuyI

maroonlegions

?Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.? :D:lol:

Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Very interesting article about how the CIA sponsered Robertson Panel managed the 'public perception' of the UFO subject and concluded that it was 'in the best interest of the U.S. Government to suppress media coverage of UFO sightings' or ridiculed those that reported them.

Terry Hansen speaking about the Robertson Panel in part 3 of 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R02UuaDjyzk

"A series of clips intended to serve as an educational ;) primer to the subject of UFOs and the modern history of the UFO phenomenon. Several significant and well-documented events are covered".

Good set of videos for those that are interested and are coming to this subject for the first time.ML :ninja:

maroonlegions

What do you make of this Maroon... No way it was natural.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100601/twl-storm-triggers-giant-guatemalan-sink-3fd0ae9.html

Storm Triggers Giant Guatemalan Sinkhole

Interesting hole,(pardon the prase), :whistling: , cheers for posting it, on my first look it kinda reminds of a construction entrance for under ground work or tunnelling. I will do a wee bit of digging to see if any thing more surfaces on this "sinkhole".Found the below article really interesting , to think there was a no fly zone across Britian that night due to the volcanic ash cloud but these lights/objects show up.Could be anything from lanterns to lazer lights but then it might not be any of the latter, lets see what this man who is conducting these experiments finds out in his future experiments he will carry out.Remember reading an article from SETI,(SEARCH FOR EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE), or NASA that a scientist was saying that the new approach of using light waves which are then transmitted into space using lasers instead of radio waves could be a much more effective avenue to try.ML. B)

Could Livingston UFO sighting be connected to an experiment in Wales?

Published Date: 28 May 2010

By Stephen Emerson

scotsman.com.

"On April 17 a test was carried out on a Welsh hillside by a group of like-minded individuals to try out equipment built to communicate with alien life forms :D through the medium of light".

"The complex contraption, according to Paul Rowlands ? the man who built it, converts voice and audio into light which are then transmitted into space using lasers".

"The equipment, says Paul, is also capable of receiving any responses".

http://news.scotsman.com/odd/Could-Livingston-UFO-sighting-be.6324485.jp

maroonlegions

Here is more on this "light based optical laser technology in the follow up to the Livingstone experiment.Seems that the old hat of radio waves or frequency's could be replace with this optical laser light technology.ML. :woot:

img_4101.jpg

Lighting the way ?

optical SETI

KEITH COOPER

ASTRONOMY NOW

Posted: 20 April;

"In celebrating the half century of SETI, we should not forget that the laser, too, is fifty years old this year. It is somewhat fitting that the technology of lasers has since converged with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. Fifteen years ago radio was considered far and away the best medium by which to pick up ET, but today the odds are considered even that the green-skinned ones :D:lol: are broadcasting not with radio waves, but on super-rapid laser pulses that shine brighter than any star".

sig07-006_medium.jpg

Not only can infrared light penetrate the dust laden interiors of star-forming regions, but infrared lasers could pass through gas and dust clouds to enable civilisations to communicate with one another. Image: ASA/JPL?Caltech/D Barrado y Navascu?s (LAEFF-INTA).

link; http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1004/20seti4/

Was thinking about the sinkhole last night. Looks to me like there was an extra terrestrial terrorist living on earth and the space police tracked him down. Then they used a laser from space to specifically target his house and wipe him out.

Makes sense to me.

3590987010-storm-triggers-giant-guatemalan-sinkhole.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Greedy_Jambo

I'm constantly clogging up my sink hole. I never thought i'd find plumbers thread on jamboskickback!

clogged.jpg

maroonlegions

From Larry King on CNN:

"In 1964 at the Vandenberg Base USAF former officer Lt. Bob Jacobs PHD captures a UFO on film shooting a potential beam at the warhead of a missile in test".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbUji0Ttcfo

Very interesting video containing interviews with former USAF base officers and investigator.Seems there have been more cases like this where unknown objects have possibly interfered or disabled missiles after launches, well that's according to these former base officers any way.These officers apparently said that their superiors told them after further investigations into this failed missile test that an unknown object/UFO was the cause.ML. :ninja:

maroonlegions

Cheers Scott, yes he did say that you are correct mate. I think he did raise a few academic eye brows when he came out with it not so much that he thinks there is a very high probability as most scients do also but the fact he came out with this publicly.A person of his stature and respectability as we know lends creditable support to most theory's and never mind the UFO subject.

The below video was released by the Mexican military and filmed by Mexican military personnel.

This video of these objects that where filmed and tracked by the Mexican military was released by the Mexican military themselves.These objects where filmed by hi-teck military cameras/equipment, they are saying that these objects are genuine unknowns to them. :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

CIA agent R. Cotner's deathbed confession reveals startling information about his involvement in CIA and NSA extraterrestrial projects:

Read the full article by Ed Komarek here; http://www.fundacionbrandt.com/publications/american-chronicle-ed-komarek?set_language=en

maroonlegions

For anyone interested here is more information on the Mexican Air Force film showing unknown objects in Mexican air space this was from the Associated Press at the time.

05/11/04 - Associated Press;

MEXICO CITY - Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

'Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before,' said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

'I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real,' added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights 'and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them.'

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.

'This is historic news,' Maussan told reporters. 'Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds.'

Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22. --

I think even the most skeptical people know these videos do exist, ML.

There are a number of reasons that countries don't want these videos getting out. It might be military experimental aircraft they're testing in their own territory. Or maybe they don't want their own defense systems to look weak, if they can't identify these things.

No matter what side of the coin you're on, you can't just ignore and dismiss this stuff.

Either there is something more to this, and needs to be explained. Or multi-million pound equipment isn't working properly, which raises just as many questions.

maroonlegions

UFO disrupts air traffic in east China;

Last Updated(Beijing Time):2010-07-08 11:47

An unidentified flying object disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province, late Wednesday, the municipal government said Thursday.

Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 p.m. and some flights were rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.

The airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.

link; http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/201007/08/t20100708_21593914.shtml

Will be keeping an eye on this incident involving a UFO that caused a Chinese airport to close for a while.Interesting as to what they will find after further investigations in to this UFO. :ninja:

maroonlegions

I think even the most skeptical people know these videos do exist, ML.

There are a number of reasons that countries don't want these videos getting out. It might be military experimental aircraft they're testing in their own territory. Or maybe they don't want their own defense systems to look weak, if they can't identify these things.

No matter what side of the coin you're on, you can't just ignore and dismiss this stuff.

Either there is something more to this, and needs to be explained. Or multi-million pound equipment isn't working properly, which raises just as many questions.

Yes i agree with the points you raised on possible secret military technology ect or not wanting this kind of stuff getting out for various reason like national security reasons. What gets me is countries like Mexico and Belgium's military"s have openly stated that some UFO cases could be Extraterrestrial technology in origin.You have raised important points and who knows the finale outcome but for know the ET possibility remains open for me anyway. :woot:

maroonlegions

Didn't the Belgian military also come out and confirm stuff?

Yes sir you are correct :thumbsup: Belgium was one of the first countries to come clean and release their declassified public and military UFO documents.See below for the current state of affairs on various countries who have and are going too release their declassified UFO documents under the freedom of information acts

List of Countries who have Disclosed/are Disclosing UFO Files;

World Cup of various nations Disclosing UFO Files. ;)

Here's a list of what has been made available to us over the years by different governments.

NEW ZEALAND ; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-NZ.html

New Zealand MoD prepares to release classified UFO documents

UFOCUS NZ Research Network media release. 27 January 2010

Over the past 14 months, New Zealand?s UFO Research Network, UFOCUS NZ, has communicated directly with Lt Gen Jerry Mateparae, Chief of Defence Force NZ, on the issue of the release of MoD classified UFO sighting reports and related documents

A Chief of Defence Force office spokesperson advised, ?The declassification of the UFO files is now a ?work in progress? in conjunction with Archives New Zealand. The files must be amended to meet new requirements of the Privacy Act.?

Looks like New Zealand could be releasing their files, possibly later this year.

BRAZIL; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Brazil.html

May 20 was an historic day for Ufology in Brazil and in the world as the Brazilian Air Force (FAB), for the very first time in its history, officially receives a committee of top UFO researchers to openly discuss sightings in the country and fully exam classified UFO documents in several military facilities in Brasilia, the Federal Capital.

As of May 04th (2009), Brazilian Government has disclosed over 600 new pages of previously classified documents, covering UFO reports and military investigations from 1970 to 1979, including photos and films, for the first time

Related Brazilian UFO Link - 1 http://www.cohenufo.org/BrazilianUFO...tsReleased.htm

Related Brazil UFO Link - 2 http://www.cohenufo.org/BrazilianUFO...htm#newufoinfo

UNITED KINGDOM ; http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

Tonnes of documents to wade through here, the latest ones being released in February 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQVox6MkLg

CANADA ; http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/d...7-100.01-e.php

Lots of documents that were released in February 2009.

DENMARK ; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Denmark.html

The Air Force has followed the example of the US and UK and declassified secret archives on UFO sightings occurring over the last 25 years

At just 329 pages the newly-released ?X-Files?, detailing previously secret unexplained UFO sightings in Denmark, might not at first glance seem to offer much in the way of sustenance for the legions of hopeful stargazers out there. But detailed within the slender volume are over 200 unsolved UFO sightings which provide plenty of food for thought for the old question: are we alone?

Danish PDF File - (not in english) http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf'>http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf

FINLAND; http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf

For decades, Finnish Defence Forces have been interested in the unusual incidences within our air space, things that people usually call as UFOs. Recently published book reveals official UFO studies in Finland from 1933 to 1979

It is based on three hundred official documents, which has been released for researchers ? until the last year, when the public military archives was closed down and after that only a part of this material has been released under the National Archives of Finland

Link to Finnish UFO Book; http://www.ufofinland.org/index.php?id=0&pid=400

MEXICO; http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/mexicoufos2.shtml

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, an international press conference was held to announce the findings of a joint official and private effort to investigate a UFO sighting.

What is remarkable in the press conference is that Department of Defense collaborated with a top Mexican UFO researcher, Jaime Maussan, in the release of information concerning the appearance of up to 11 UFO's in the vicinity of a Mexican Air force flight that was on a drug surveillance mission on March 5, 2004.

Using infrared cameras and radar tracking, the eight-man crew of the Merlin C26/A flight was able to monitor the UFOs, which at one point formed a circle around the flight. In investigating the incident, the Air force contacted Jaime Maussan and asked him to participate in the inquiry

Link to above case; http://rense.com/general52/deff.htm

PERU; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Peru.html

Peru Sets up UFO Office

LIMA - Peru's air force has set up a nationwide system to track alleged UFOs, whose flashing lights seem to be distracting pilots and radar operators from doing their jobs. ``The Air Force is concerned about the disturbances in our air space,'' said Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro, who sees unidentified flying objects as a threat to national security. Ufologists say Peru is home to ``hot zones'' of activity of UFOs that are said to be drawn by Peru's Nazca Lines - enormous land drawings that can only be observed from the air.

RUSSIA; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Russia.html

21 July, 2009

The Russian Navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website

The records dating back to Soviet times were compiled by a special Navy group collecting reports of unexplained incidents delivered by submarines and military ships. The group was headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, and the documents reveal numerous cases of possible UFO encounters, the website says

Source of above story ; http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-07-21/ru...html?fullstory

SPAIN; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Spain.html

Spain Declassifies 83 Military UFO Files

Earlier this month Spain became the first nation in Europe to open its classified UFO files to researchers

According to the newspaper Voz de Galicia, "The truth is out there, in Madrid's General Air Force Library. It was learned yesterday that the Spanish Air Force has completed declassifying these official documents, which began in 1990. The shelves of the Madrid library hold the 83 'X-Files' previously classified as Top Secret. Twenty percent of these cases lack any logical explanation

http://www.anomalia.org/declass.htm

http://fotocat.blogspot.com/

SWEDEN; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Sweden.html

UFO Sweden is releasing thousands of UFO files beginning May 9-10, 2009, according to a news story in Swedish online news magazine Essessen

A 250 square meter archive will open its doors to the public during the weekend of May 9-10 2009. It is located in Norrk?ping and contains approx. 18000 files from Sweden and several thousand documents related to Denmark, Norway and the US

FRANCE http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-France.html

The French UFO Files and the Future of UFO Disclosure

It appears that we are reaching a pivotal time in the human recognition of extraterrestrial entities. For the first time in history, a national government is publicly releasing 50 years of UFO documents, cases, and reports. It will be interesting to see what effects this has on the world?s population.

The French Government is the first establishment to release all their UFO data to the public. Other countries, including the US, provides documents when requested (following the Freedom of Information Act), but does not currently openly publish all the related documents for the public

LInk to Wealth of French UFO Information and Documents; http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/gepan-sepra.htm

URUGUAY; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Uruguay.html

The Uruguayan Air Force (FAU) high command has declassified its files and allowed EL PAIS (The National Newspaper) to access its UFO records and eyewitness accounts. While the Air Force commission that studies these cases has been operating for only a few decades, the UFO phenomenon in Uruguay began in 1947, and continues a rich history of seeing UFOs, according to Col. Ariel Sanchez, an Air Force officer with 33 years of active service and who presides over the UFO commission

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0609/uruguay.php

http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO-UruguayDeclassify.html

USA; http://www.theblackvault.com/modules...UFO+Phenomena+

With th USA the above link should be enough to give you days of tiring search.

http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure.html

What gets me is countries like Mexico and Belgium's military"s have openly stated that some UFO cases could be Extraterrestrial technology in origin.

My guess is that countries like the USA, who have tried to keep this stuff out of sight, will not be happy about Mexico's willingness to distribute these videos.

Maybe it was an American flight over Mexican airspace, and the Mexican response is, If you intrude on our airspace we will release this information. A bit of arm twisting, seems to make sense to me.

Yes sir you are correct :thumbsup: Belgium was one of the first countries to come clean and release their declassified public and military UFO documents.See below for the current state of affairs on various countries who have and are going too release their declassified UFO documents under the freedom of information acts

List of Countries who have Disclosed/are Disclosing UFO Files;

World Cup of various nations Disclosing UFO Files. ;)

Here's a list of what has been made available to us over the years by different governments.

NEW ZEALAND ; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-NZ.html

New Zealand MoD prepares to release classified UFO documents

UFOCUS NZ Research Network media release. 27 January 2010

Over the past 14 months, New Zealand?s UFO Research Network, UFOCUS NZ, has communicated directly with Lt Gen Jerry Mateparae, Chief of Defence Force NZ, on the issue of the release of MoD classified UFO sighting reports and related documents

A Chief of Defence Force office spokesperson advised, ?The declassification of the UFO files is now a ?work in progress? in conjunction with Archives New Zealand. The files must be amended to meet new requirements of the Privacy Act.?

Looks like New Zealand could be releasing their files, possibly later this year.

BRAZIL; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Brazil.html

May 20 was an historic day for Ufology in Brazil and in the world as the Brazilian Air Force (FAB), for the very first time in its history, officially receives a committee of top UFO researchers to openly discuss sightings in the country and fully exam classified UFO documents in several military facilities in Brasilia, the Federal Capital.

As of May 04th (2009), Brazilian Government has disclosed over 600 new pages of previously classified documents, covering UFO reports and military investigations from 1970 to 1979, including photos and films, for the first time

Related Brazilian UFO Link - 1 http://www.cohenufo.org/BrazilianUFO...tsReleased.htm

Related Brazil UFO Link - 2 http://www.cohenufo.org/BrazilianUFO...htm#newufoinfo

UNITED KINGDOM ; http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

Tonnes of documents to wade through here, the latest ones being released in February 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQVox6MkLg

CANADA ; http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/d...7-100.01-e.php

Lots of documents that were released in February 2009.

DENMARK ; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Denmark.html

The Air Force has followed the example of the US and UK and declassified secret archives on UFO sightings occurring over the last 25 years

At just 329 pages the newly-released ?X-Files?, detailing previously secret unexplained UFO sightings in Denmark, might not at first glance seem to offer much in the way of sustenance for the legions of hopeful stargazers out there. But detailed within the slender volume are over 200 unsolved UFO sightings which provide plenty of food for thought for the old question: are we alone?

Danish PDF File - (not in english) http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf'>http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf

FINLAND; http://forsvaret.dk/FTK/Flyvev%C3%A5..._materiale.pdf

For decades, Finnish Defence Forces have been interested in the unusual incidences within our air space, things that people usually call as UFOs. Recently published book reveals official UFO studies in Finland from 1933 to 1979

It is based on three hundred official documents, which has been released for researchers ? until the last year, when the public military archives was closed down and after that only a part of this material has been released under the National Archives of Finland

Link to Finnish UFO Book; http://www.ufofinland.org/index.php?id=0&pid=400

MEXICO; http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/mexicoufos2.shtml

On Tuesday, May 11, 2004, an international press conference was held to announce the findings of a joint official and private effort to investigate a UFO sighting.

What is remarkable in the press conference is that Department of Defense collaborated with a top Mexican UFO researcher, Jaime Maussan, in the release of information concerning the appearance of up to 11 UFO's in the vicinity of a Mexican Air force flight that was on a drug surveillance mission on March 5, 2004.

Using infrared cameras and radar tracking, the eight-man crew of the Merlin C26/A flight was able to monitor the UFOs, which at one point formed a circle around the flight. In investigating the incident, the Air force contacted Jaime Maussan and asked him to participate in the inquiry

Link to above case; http://rense.com/general52/deff.htm

PERU; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Peru.html

Peru Sets up UFO Office

LIMA - Peru's air force has set up a nationwide system to track alleged UFOs, whose flashing lights seem to be distracting pilots and radar operators from doing their jobs. ``The Air Force is concerned about the disturbances in our air space,'' said Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro, who sees unidentified flying objects as a threat to national security. Ufologists say Peru is home to ``hot zones'' of activity of UFOs that are said to be drawn by Peru's Nazca Lines - enormous land drawings that can only be observed from the air.

RUSSIA; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Russia.html

21 July, 2009

The Russian Navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website

The records dating back to Soviet times were compiled by a special Navy group collecting reports of unexplained incidents delivered by submarines and military ships. The group was headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, and the documents reveal numerous cases of possible UFO encounters, the website says

Source of above story ; http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-07-21/ru...html?fullstory

SPAIN; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Spain.html

Spain Declassifies 83 Military UFO Files

Earlier this month Spain became the first nation in Europe to open its classified UFO files to researchers

According to the newspaper Voz de Galicia, "The truth is out there, in Madrid's General Air Force Library. It was learned yesterday that the Spanish Air Force has completed declassifying these official documents, which began in 1990. The shelves of the Madrid library hold the 83 'X-Files' previously classified as Top Secret. Twenty percent of these cases lack any logical explanation

http://www.anomalia.org/declass.htm

http://fotocat.blogspot.com/

SWEDEN; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Sweden.html

UFO Sweden is releasing thousands of UFO files beginning May 9-10, 2009, according to a news story in Swedish online news magazine Essessen

A 250 square meter archive will open its doors to the public during the weekend of May 9-10 2009. It is located in Norrk?ping and contains approx. 18000 files from Sweden and several thousand documents related to Denmark, Norway and the US

FRANCE http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-France.html

The French UFO Files and the Future of UFO Disclosure

It appears that we are reaching a pivotal time in the human recognition of extraterrestrial entities. For the first time in history, a national government is publicly releasing 50 years of UFO documents, cases, and reports. It will be interesting to see what effects this has on the world?s population.

The French Government is the first establishment to release all their UFO data to the public. Other countries, including the US, provides documents when requested (following the Freedom of Information Act), but does not currently openly publish all the related documents for the public

LInk to Wealth of French UFO Information and Documents; http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/gepan-sepra.htm

URUGUAY; http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure-Uruguay.html

The Uruguayan Air Force (FAU) high command has declassified its files and allowed EL PAIS (The National Newspaper) to access its UFO records and eyewitness accounts. While the Air Force commission that studies these cases has been operating for only a few decades, the UFO phenomenon in Uruguay began in 1947, and continues a rich history of seeing UFOs, according to Col. Ariel Sanchez, an Air Force officer with 33 years of active service and who presides over the UFO commission

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0609/uruguay.php

http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO-UruguayDeclassify.html

USA; http://www.theblackvault.com/modules...UFO+Phenomena+

With th USA the above link should be enough to give you days of tiring search.

http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/Disclosure.html

So what are you trying to say ?

maroonlegions

March 25, 2004 - Omaha, Nebraska

Airliner Reports UFOs - Listen to Conversation Between Crew and Air Traffic Control;

http://www.ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2004/omahaufo/airlineufo.mp3

These are the reports that i find intriguing.These experienced pilots are very credible witnesses along with military pilots too that have reported witnessing objects that to their experienced and trained eyes are displaying high levels of strangeness, manoeuvres and shape that to them resemble no known conventional aircraft. B)

Archived