Big Brother Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

D'Oh...silly me!

Outsiders aren't allowed in the BB household...

I've found a hole in the wall - pint of lager and a vodka shot please :thumb:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nae probs...better not tell Yvonne though.

As for the scantily-clad barmaids...you'll just have to crack the ice on the jacuzzi and get some of the female housemates to jump in for a paaaaartaaay :D

Vote count at the moment

Bigsmak- 7

Beverley- 2

Helenllama- 2

7 people still to vote

Hello from Norway, going to keep my vote as it is at the moment as I doubt it'll make much difference if I change it, what I can say is that is a very interesting choice of 3 from the head of house

not the 3 I would have picked for sure

Might as well stick with my vote for the first round which was Bigsmak.

I know this vote just about makes it a lynch but considering the votes for Lasith, it just seems a logical choice.

Vote Bigsmak

ArmiyaRomanova

OK, I have to vote before I go out for the evening, so...

VOTE: Bigsmak

Don't think there's anything stopping him going now anyway, and I have no feelings one way or the other about his guilt or innocence (though my gut feeling is he's still more likely to be the latter, something Geoff mentioned swung it for me).

i actually think there is a good chance that all 3 of us picked are innocent or bets are being hedged by putting my name in there cos i'm always suspected of being a goon. I think helen is there as a newbie and bigsmak probably either a gamble or total red herring.

i actually think there is a good chance that all 3 of us picked are innocent or bets are being hedged by putting my name in there cos i'm always suspected of being a goon. I think helen is there as a newbie and bigsmak probably either a gamble or total red herring.

I have my own theory on the 3 but am keeping it to myself for the time being

thehibsareintheirbeds

unvote bigsmak dont want him lynched before he has the chance to put his case forward. Bigs, if you're good roled nows the time to hint- as there's nothing to lose and it may give you an extra night or two at the expense of a vanilla housemate.

Vote count at the moment

Bigsmak- 8

Beverley- 2

Helenllama- 2

6 still to vote

ArmiyaRomanova
Well that's a lynch time to find out one way or the other :blink:

Someone's very keen to see him gone....

Chris Benoit

thought it was 9 for a lynch :peek_by_Andrin:

not fussed who out of the 3 goes as i'm not convinced any are goons but of the 3 think Bigsmak is the best shout

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all.

I don't know if it's night yet or not given the pile-on on Bigsmak but just to let you know I won't be on thread this morning (i.e. night time with you lot) as I have back-to-back meetings this morning. Let's hope we get lucky!

wow

Home from work and it all goes crazy!

Well for me anyway,,

I'm not a goon, and you don't want to vote for me.

Harry Palmer

Evening, have to say this place is running very slowly at least, it is for me at the moment.

Anyway, it looks like Bigsmak is a goner regardless and there is also the possibility that there will be a modkill.

At the moment, I'm inclined to trust Geoff at the moment but as for anyone else....I suppose we'll have to wait and see..

vote Helenllama I somehow think this would be too easy a lynching guys and gals but you'll no doubt go for it anyway..I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

Crikey thats quick. Am I now sin binned for not voting?

Just in case.

Vote Beverley

Im thinking this is a vote! :blink:

Still a few to vote and its 10 for a lynch or 9pm deadline

Evening, have to say this place is running very slowly at least, it is for me at the moment.

Anyway, it looks like Bigsmak is a goner regardless and there is also the possibility that there will be a modkill.

At the moment, I'm inclined to trust Geoff at the moment but as for anyone else....I suppose we'll have to wait and see..

Why are you inclined to trust Geoff? I haven't the foggiest and have voted the same way as Geoff because I'm new and he's not. Seems I'm missing something with this whole Bigsmak thing and should probably jump on the bandwagon. Find it difficult to believe Groundsman Willie can be evil though! :shocked666:

Vote count at the moment

Bigsmak- 9

Beverley- 3

Helenllama- 3

3 still to vote

Harry Palmer
Why are you inclined to trust Geoff? I haven't the foggiest and have voted the same way as Geoff because I'm new and he's not. Seems I'm missing something with this whole Bigsmak thing and should probably jump on the bandwagon. Find it difficult to believe Groundsman Willie can be evil though! :shocked666:

Just an inkling but of course I could change my mind.....:blink:

I'm also not sure any of the guys on the list are dodgy but as we're restricted to them...I'll need to read the first post to see what's what...

Harry Palmer

Yvonne is the psycho investigation for their eyes only? I'm assuming that's the case seeing as they're working alone..

Might as well end it....

unvote Bev

vote Bigsmak

Bigsmak was trying to be a good housemate but they turned on him quickly and he was evicted from the house.. was this a good person to lose?

Yip

If your a camera man

Bigsmak-the crazy evil camera man is a goner

cant believe you managed to lynch 2 on first 2 days has that ever happened???????????

Anyway night time now so info in to me please

Yvonne is the psycho investigation for their eyes only? I'm assuming that's the case seeing as they're working alone..

Might as well end it....

unvote Bev

vote Bigsmak

Yes

I knew it..... never trusted that groundsman willie fella!

Thought this was supposed to be tough! My first game and i've already single handedly (with at least 9 other people) wasted a bad guy! :thumb:

Excellent work housemates!! I just didn't have the balls to lynch him despite his voting being shady re lasith!! Best start ever though!!! :thumb:

i had a feeling that a goon may haved been in the mix, simply as i know that my name would have been chucked in to take the heat off any bad guys, and i'm inclined to think that helens name may have been in there to throw a few people as well

bigsmak was the only one of us that made me edgy, but i had hope my hunch was right for once

well done us

right, is that just 1 goon left now and 1 psycho?

portobellojambo1
Last nights head of house was the diary room voice over. I did say :)

I didn't have a clue what this meant. I just spent 30 minutes going through the JKB member list and I'm no further forward. Does it have some sort of connection to the Big Brother TV programme, which I've never ever watched (in fact if I'm honest if I only had two channels on the TV and one of them was showing Big Brother and the other was showing Hibernian versus Hibernian reserves I think I'd either watch the football or go to bed).

Woooooo woooooooooo

I will keep all the videos I made of you all in the Shower and post them on the Internet later today!

woooooooo woooooooooo

I didn't have a clue what this meant. I just spent 30 minutes going through the JKB member list and I'm no further forward. Does it have some sort of connection to the Big Brother TV programme, which I've never ever watched (in fact if I'm honest if I only had two channels on the TV and one of them was showing Big Brother and the other was showing Hibernian versus Hibernian reserves I think I'd either watch the football or go to bed).

Look at the very first post on the thread :thumb:

Sorry PJ but that made me proper laugh :thumb:

In this game only 1 player has been assigned the role of 'Diary room voice over' essentially this person can manipulate someone to vote a certain way and last night that person got to choose who the 3 would be up for eviction today.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Jeezy peeps, I think this proves I'm not a goon folks, no chance the goon master would let this happen :fam13:

Have to agree malky, think the goon master is being rested for this game.

Starting to look like it may be newer players as the remaining goons, as i cant believe we've got the first two that easily- unless there's some weird play going on behind the scenes.

Archived