Big Brother Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

http://bigbrother.jpg

You have all entered the BB house now get worried, will you act up to the cameras or fall in love with a fellow housemate?

The Roles -

Good

3 Davinas Divas ? Will investigate every night. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread.

On site medic-On site doctor will be busy at night & must go and try protect someone from the evil camera men. cant protect same person 2 nights in a row and can protect themself

Diary room voice over- this person can choose someone who enters the diary room to vote a certain way the next day, cant choose the same person 2 nights in a row or the same person to vote 2 nights in a row. If that person doesnt survive the night then obviously thats void the next day.

Also picks Head of House for the this role will be for only first 3 game days only.The person chosen picks 3 people up for eviction (lynch) and all others have to vote for 1 of the that day only. Once day over and eviction takes place

Bad

4 evil camera men- the 4 work together and bump of a housemate in the night

There is a twist though and 1 of the evil camera men and 1 housemate may fall in love and if the evil CMs choose to kill the other lover they will lose that CM as they set of on their new found love adventure

Psycho- Well it is big brother and there is always 1 thats not quite all there...this housemate can decide if they want to kill someone, protect them or investigate. Cant use same power 2 nights in a row and works alone but is on side of the good but would love to be the winner.

The game is won once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have they outnumber the remaining goodies.

If you do not receive a PM you are a housemate and want to find the evil camera men

At night I will take PMs from the the Diary room voice over, Divas, the Medic, Evil camera men and finally the if he/she wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Enjoy Housemates :)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgot to say seen as i wont be about much (if at all) until monday the Head of House role wont start until day 2, so you can all vote for whoever now.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mods. Sticky please!

In the meantime, in keeping with tradition, vote flux :fam13:

It's Mrs McFrench's birthday so I won't be on much today so I'll just vote geoff as he posted above me and I'll try and be more on tomorrow after the footy

Harry Palmer

Morning folks and Happy New Year...

Looks an interesting game, even though Big Brother sucks.

vote Malky Just because.

Morning folks, this is looking like a good game.

Just to let you know il be posting via mobile this game so wil be toiling to bold my votes. Is this a problem?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Lasith, you just need to create a message with "" to begin with and then "" (ignore the quotation marks - it's to stop it turning bold!!)

OK, that was [ open bracket B close bracket ]

then the same but with a / before the B :o

Morning folks, this is looking like a good game.

Just to let you know il be posting via mobile this game so wil be toiling to bold my votes. Is this a problem?

Its ok if you cant manage it. Right folks im going to attempt to drive to Edinburgh now so enjoy and i will try get on this over weekend if poss. all roles are out so if you didnt get a PM you are a normal housemate :)

sounds interesting but god i hate big brother.

and for the first time in a while i'm a plain townie.

Harry Palmer

Players list:

1 Commander Harris

2 portobellojambo1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

5 Arnold

6 - GUESS WHO? maaaaaaaahhhahahhahahahhaa

8 - Lasith

9 - Bigsmak

10 Helenllama

11 Frenchie

12 jambosean75

13 Deek

14 seats

16 Malky McFrench

17 fluxtastic

18 Scotland

19 ArmiyaRomanova

20 THAITB

21- Hate_Hibs

22 Martin

and i've just remembered you can't edit posts with votes so ignore last post and i will vote frenchie

portobellojambo1

I haven't got a clue what I'm doing, but will vote for/pick on Lasith for two reasons.

(a) Any male who wears yellow shoes should be picked on immediately and

(B) if he is voted off early doors it will save him trying to work out how to get the bold function working on his mobile.

portobellojambo1
Its ok if you cant manage it. Right folks im going to attempt to drive to Edinburgh now so enjoy and i will try get on this over weekend if poss. all roles are out so if you didnt get a PM you are a normal housemate :)

That was an hour ago, and your still online !!!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Cracking set up yvonne. May be quiet to start off but should be able to get on a bit more from monday.

Happy New Year Mafia mob!! :fam13:

Good stuff Yvonne..quite a complicated set up but sure we'll get the hang of it. I'm just having a quick bovril then heading round to my folks so I doubt I'll be posting very much unless I can catch up on my phone.

vote Commander Harris just to get the ball rolling.

Commander Harris
Happy New Year Mafia mob!! :fam13:

Good stuff Yvonne..quite a complicated set up but sure we'll get the hang of it. I'm just having a quick bovril then heading round to my folks so I doubt I'll be posting very much unless I can catch up on my phone.

vote Commander Harris just to get the ball rolling.

afternoon all, nice set-up yvonne even if Big Brother does smell of wee.

Happy New Year kitster and thanks for the vote :(

Bit quiet today, overloaded on Chinese food and just about to watch some DVDs so that'll be me for the night

Remember one thing "Who goes, YOU decide!"

unvote frenchie and because it's the middle of the night over there vote geoff cause i know how annoying it is to get votes when your off line:thumb:

Commander Harris

very quiet first day. I'm thinking we've got some goons hiding, although I'm also suspicious of early posters when there aren't PM's to everyone.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. Can't believe this is the last day of my holidays - oh well, 10 weeks time and I'll be back on British soil for a decent break. Hopefully it will have defrosted by then!!

Does that Geordie **** still do the voiceovers for this rubbish?

Morning all. Can't believe this is the last day of my holidays - oh well, 10 weeks time and I'll be back on British soil for a decent break. Hopefully it will have defrosted by then!!

Does that Geordie **** still do the voiceovers for this rubbish?

hi geoff, what's the time difference between here and oz.

I haven't got a clue what I'm doing, but will vote for/pick on Lasith for two reasons.

(a) Any male who wears yellow shoes should be picked on immediately and

(B) if he is voted off early doors it will save him trying to work out how to get the bold function working on his mobile.

Oh dear PJ1. Jealousy got the better of you again I see?

Disapointing.

Geoff Kilpatrick
hi geoff, what's the time difference between here and oz.

I'm 11 hours ahead.

That was an hour ago, and your still online !!!!

I can assure you I wasnt online at that time! I left to drive to Edinburgh at 12.45 and arrived in Penicuik at 9pm fecking nightmare, the game better go ahead tomorrow and we better win! I will try keep updating this when i can and if anyone wants to give us a lift into town from Penicuik tomorrow feel free :)

evening housemates.

simply a housemate this game, so can i suggest all bad housemates are made to do a task each day?

that would be fun!

Harry Palmer

Quiet day....I supppose there's plenty time to go before deadline.

Anyway, interesting weather...

Quiet day....I supppose there's plenty time to go before deadline.

Anyway, interesting weather...

Formally Arnold, I presume....

Harry Palmer
Formally Arnold, I presume....

Aye, forgot all about this. Must have put in a request sometime.....:blink:

Geoff Kilpatrick

For any newbies, like Seats, Day 1 is usually full of wind and pish until deadline time.

Hope this helps!!

BTW, if this was the real Big Brother, doesn't one the burds taking part have to enter in a bikini and get her tits out within 5 minutes?

Oh, and a plus mark for Aussies. Big Brother is no longer shown over here!!

For any newbies, like Seats, Day 1 is usually full of wind and pish until deadline time.

Hope this helps!!

BTW, if this was the real Big Brother, doesn't one the burds taking part have to enter in a bikini and get her tits out within 5 minutes?

Oh, and a plus mark for Aussies. Big Brother is no longer shown over here!!

You Called?

senior-man-wearing_~x14911261.jpg

Votes count so far

Geoff -2

Lasith-1

Flux-1

Commander h-1

Malky-1

Arnold-1

JamboSean-1

portobellojambo1
Votes count so far

Geoff -2

Lasith-1

Flux-1

Commander h-1

Malky-1

Arnold-1

JamboSean-1

How does this all work Yvonne (and what part do Beverley's tits play in the overall proceedings)

How does this all work Yvonne (and what part do Beverley's tits play in the overall proceedings)

A HUGE part! :2thumbsup:

To answer your question, though, each player votes each day for the person they think is a baddie. Person with the most votes each night gets the chop and is out of the game.

Basically, you're trying to vote off all the baddies.

Geoff Kilpatrick

A very slow start to this game. Normally by this stage Arnold has 3 pages of spam!!

Harry Palmer

I'm busy Geoff!

It will pick up later....when I return from the pub.:thumb:

Anyway, as we can't discuss BS as it is pointless and Boof ain't playing so no daft questions. Pompey isn't playing either so no spam.

Hopefully some of the lurkers will appear...:peek_by_Andrin:

Didn't manage on yesterday but liking the setup for this game.

Might as well stick in a vote just now Vote Bigsmak

Off to the match in a bit, let's get stuck into them!!

Archived