Frenchie 1

Martin 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

kitster 1

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 days is to long for the first day, boredom sets in. :blink:

agree Deek but poor Yvonne is stuck in an awkward situation where she starts it early and we have a long first day or waits until Monday and has a shorter first day

I prefer the first as it gets all the first day pish out of the way earlier

Harry Palmer
I am confused again, Arnold is back and Harry Potter has gone....

Apologies, but I had it changed back due to some unforseen drunkenness on someones part.....:peek_by_Andrin:

It saves confusion with the voting..

Anyway, about to head to the pub and FTH. :thumb:

Harry Palmer
can i be the first on this thread to say FTH

thank you

No you can't! :thumb:

Also slight side note: spoke to Malky at the Murderwell match, at least that was what I called him! Actually introduced myself as 'Arnold' even though it's not my name!!! :blink:

Right, need to go to the pub if I'm going....

Harry Palmer

12:20pm The housemates are being very discreet although some are about to head to some place to watch Heart of Midlothian FTH. Meanwhile, Geoff rolled over and scratched his arse, which was satisfying..

How does this all work Yvonne...

See below. Just remember you can unvote someone if they've managed to make themself look undodgy or you reckon someone else looks dodgier. And Yvonne will probably expect everyone to have an active vote at deadline time otherwise they'll be on the naughty step.

To answer your question, though, each player votes each day for the person they think is a baddie. Person with the most votes each night gets the chop and is out of the game.

Basically, you're trying to vote off all the baddies.

Unless you are a baddie, in which case you're trying to deflect attention and make other folk look guilty.

And Arnold...don't get too sure about me not asking probing (daft...pfffft) questions :laugh: I'm still here. But as you say BS is a moot point :(

Harry Palmer
See below. Just remember you can unvote someone if they've managed to make themself look undodgy or you reckon someone else looks dodgier. And Yvonne will probably expect everyone to have an active vote at deadline time otherwise they'll be on the naughty step.

Unless you are a baddie, in which case you're trying to deflect attention and make other folk look guilty.

And Arnold...don't get too sure about me not asking probing (daft...pfffft) questions :laugh: I'm still here. But as you say BS is a moot point :(

Apologies Boof, just after your Twin Peaks malarky bollocks......:thumb:

Perhaps Yvonne should have sent PMs to say the game has started, I know I only saw this as it was near the top. I think it should be a prerequisite as mod you have to send everyone a PM therefore there is no excuse about not knowing etc.

RIGHT, I'm going to the PUB....NOW!:thumb:

Just home folks and obviously something else is more important in the next 2 hours.

'MON THE FAMOUS HMFC!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

1447 GMT / 0147 AEDT

Geoff has woke up in the Aussie BB house. Unlike Edinburgh, he has full control of the situation since, as I said, BB has been disbanded here, but has insomnia already.

He adds FTH for effect!

Ah well..I'd have settled for a point prior to that, but a bit gutted we didn't get the 3 :blink:

I'm cleaning the house to make way for the deluge of new toys received over the festive period..but should be back later on as I'm snowed in anyway :wilted_rose:

Harry Palmer

Evening... fantastic that Manure got horsed today. :content:

Disappointed that the Rats managed to salvage a draw. Missed the red card as well...was it one each on that count as well?

Harry Palmer

21:10 Geoff asks 'where's the flair?'

Others look around and they can't find it either! Meanwhile, Beverley the attention whore got her breasts out for all to see. Oh Yeah!!!:thumb:

Geoff, couldn't believe that Monday had arrived already and he had to go to work even though his son wasn't well.......

Lasith is returning to school soon, which he's pished off about. :thumb:

Arnold got a bit pished at Robbos this afternoon and started shouting things...:_wtf___by_Green_Ogr

Harry Palmer
bluetit.jpg

GREAT TIT!

sidenote: but I had a pair of Great Tits in a nest box, rear some younger great tits.....very satisfying especially when you've helped them.

I bet birds are struggling right now for food......Feed the Birdies....

(ps I'm serious!)

[bunvote Malky[/b]

vote Beverley It'll change........back?

ArmiyaRomanova

Good evening.

Well, passable after this afternoon anyway. Should have sunk 'em, we had the chances.

Haven't even read the thread yet.....

I take it the usual first day randomness will apply......

Harry Palmer
Bunvote?? :laugh:

You're not even playing...Boooo!

Anyway, unvote Bev too many people hiding

vote scotland

9:43pm: We don't do 24hr clock on Big Brother...... Neither of the French twins have been spotted, neither has the lesser spotted hellenllama or the seats the Rats occupied....meanwhile people wondered where Armiya was, and indeed who was bad....

Arnold was sure a goon had posted and he said so.....

A goon has posted...FACT.

You're not even playing...Boooo!

Anyway, unvote Bev too many people hiding

vote scotland

9:43pm: We don't do 24hr clock on Big Brother...... Neither of the French twins have been spotted, neither has the lesser spotted hellenllama or the seats the Rats occupied....meanwhile people wondered where Armiya was, and indeed who was bad....

Arnold was sure a goon had posted and he said so.....

A goon has posted...FACT.

ANY reasoning?

Harry Palmer

Can't edit my vote post but that was being written before Armiya came along...Sorry Armiya....

Harry Palmer
ANY reasoning?

None at all! In fact I'm tempted to go French before deadline...

However, I think your reference to Great Tits.....also voting Martin with no reason given on your part....So do you have a reason for voting Martin? Jambosean gave a reason for voting you....ie "We'll get beat."

My vote will most likely change but I want to see more from the newbies, which means I'll vote one of them if they haven't posted. Which will also mean that they are inmates like me....and the voyeurs will win...

It's all very quiet asides from folk posting pictures of poor wee fluffy birdies :blink:

I guess it being derby Sunday and the fact it's the last free night of the holidays for some explains that.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm at work, bored!

Amazing the things that some people will tell you though...

Harry Palmer

Just PMSL at Boofs "Bunvote" post....which I've realised was down to me.....

Time for spam....

10:35pm Bring your daughter to the slaughter was played on the radio....

Harry Palmer

Damn, I have 3 weeks before I start placement...still awaiting my results for the essays handed in 3wks ago.....We just want to know.....

Not good when you're about to go on your 2 final placements before being unleashed on the public.....

Anyway, unvote scotland

vote Malky told you....

Shalom, how is everybody

Went to Martys for the footy and stayed on to kick his ass on FIFA 10 (Benzema is god) while the future Mrs French's polished of some wine

Anyway I'll be on more tomorrow so do not fear fellow housemates

ArmiyaRomanova

Haven't had time to read the entire thread or set a spreadsheet up yet.

But need to get a vote in anyway.

VOTE: Commander Harris

only because he's first on the player list, sorry CH.

Harry Palmer
Shalom, how is everybody

Went to Martys for the footy and stayed on to kick his ass on FIFA 10 (Benzema is god) while the future Mrs French's polished of some wine

Anyway I'll be on more tomorrow so do not fear fellow housemates

This is bullshiiiiiiiite people. I don't trust him....or the other one...

Be wary...I'll await the deflection towards myself, in which case beware underneath.....

C'mon goons, ye arseholes, eat it!! GIRUY.....

Harry Palmer
Post reported for bypassing the swear filter

Goon behaviour IMO :hae52:

Is this for real? I am having fun....

Arse, ******, bollocks......

Helenllama and seats are yet to post....

this is why a PM should be sent to everyone so people can't claim they haven't heard anything.. I did this but pompey posted before I'd said all PM's sent.....Of course, he knew he had a Brucie Bonus for an investigation plus one....

Davina is a silly bint....noisy one as well...Shhhhhhhh! John Tickle?

Ah bollocks, I'm partly wasted....all I know is the birds will be struggling in this weather...

Commander Harris

evening all, sorry I've not been on, my usual sunday no show. looking forward to fully participating tomorrow.

AR, it's as good a reason as any at this stage...

Commander Harris
Is Malky and Arnold trying to pull off a goon clone of maxi and peanut?

whatever happened to maxi. :( he hasn't been on in months, hope the chap is ok.

Harry Palmer
Is Malky and Arnold trying to pull off a goon clone of maxi and peanut?

Never played a game with maxi or peanut so no idea....trouble for mentioning people that haven't posted on the thread....baws means I'm fecked for mentioning Boof BUT HE REPLIED! Mon the Boof! Pompey hasn't though.....

whatever happened to maxi. :( he hasn't been on in months, hope the chap is ok.

Agreed, looking at previous mafia games he was always a stalwart.....but there is no posts for months...

I think flux is up to something.....

None at all! In fact I'm tempted to go French before deadline...

However, I think your reference to Great Tits.....also voting Martin with no reason given on your part....So do you have a reason for voting Martin? Jambosean gave a reason for voting you....ie "We'll get beat."

My vote will most likely change but I want to see more from the newbies, which means I'll vote one of them if they haven't posted. Which will also mean that they are inmates like me....and the voyeurs will win...

Not really, I just always seem to end up voting for Martin at some point in the first few days

Never played a game with maxi or peanut so no idea....trouble for mentioning people that haven't posted on the thread....baws means I'm fecked for mentioning Boof BUT HE REPLIED! Mon the Boof! Pompey hasn't though.....

Agreed, looking at previous mafia games he was always a stalwart.....but there is no posts for months...

I think flux is up to something.....

Special Disponsation is allowed in Mafia games :blink:

Plus they do it in the real BB. I want to be a model like Saskia for example....

Harry Palmer

Don't trust anyone....

unvote Malky

Cockheads! C'mon goons.....

How about goon lists? (What's with the pish smilies?):thumb:

Deek

Armiya

Malky

Frenchie

Flux would make it on there but I'm watching you....in fact everyone else would be on there.....

Archived