Big Brother Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

First ever time I have a good role and it's an easy win! :D

Good game folks and thanks to Yvonne for its creation. Still detest Big Brother!!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
Roles were

the divas- Flux, Beverley & HelenLlama

Psycho- THAITB

Evil camera men- Seats, Bigsmak, AR & Lasith

Lover-Kitster

Medic-Deek

And Voice of the Diary Room was me!

First ever time I have a good role and it's...

...not mentioned by Yvonne :laugh:

Bar's open folks...I assume that's everyone out of the house now. Disappointed there's been no juicy gossip from the jacuzzi...

Or, if I can't run the bar, can I be one of those slack-jawed chavs who cluster round the exit and shout 'Booo' at the evictees? :D

just catchin up...well done house mates!!! I'll toast your success with a vin rouge please boof and retire to my boudoir alone :-( *sniff*

ArmiyaRomanova

like lambs to the slaughter, we were....

well done guys, after a stupidly rocky start things just got worse for us.

Another thing that concerned me about the rules - although we didn't fall foul of it, we were too dim - was the masons also possessing the cop role.

So, if we hit a mason (and we did), the investigations carried on - if we hit another one, the investigations would still have carried on, until we'd managed to whack all three - an unlikely event in most games.

Like I say, no sour grapes because we didn't fall foul of it, but I liked the games better when if you whacked the cop, the investigations ended.

I'm not denying we were crap and the townies sharper - but the game does seem to be loaded very much in favour of the townies now.

And well done to seats, who I thought was playing the enthusiastic noob townie pretty well. Although y'all didn't obviously didn't seem to find him convincing.

i didn't know seats was bad, only that arnold was the last one to be investigated...

thanks to fellow divas for being fab!!

maybe now you'll believe me when i say i'm good ;)

fun game, thanks vonny x

why did you choose to whack me bud? THAITB was obvious IMO as he was the only one saying that he trusted folk

Must have done something though seeing as Deek protected me

EDIT - Thanks Yvonne, good game and liked the HofH twist, worked very well

just catchin up...well done house mates!!! I'll toast your success with a vin rouge please boof and retire to my boudoir alone :-( *sniff*

D'you want it delivered?

butler_jaz.png

Sorry...too cold for vin rouge...

simply a housemate this game

Roles were

diva - Beverley

maybe now you'll believe me when i say i'm good ;)

Sure thing, Bev. We'll believe you next game :laugh:

why did you choose to whack me bud? THAITB was obvious IMO as he was the only one saying that he trusted folk

Must have done something though seeing as Deek protected me

EDIT - Thanks Yvonne, good game and liked the HofH twist, worked very well

You backed deek when he said he was the doc. We figured you must have investigated him. Deek must have spotted it as well cos he saved you which only strengthened our suspicions!

thehibsareintheirbeds

You were obviously very popular this game malky! I investigated you first night, then almost protected you when deek did and the goons tried to whack you.

Suprised i was never targeted, as i was pretty open with who i trusted once i was nominated but by that time the doc and a diva were also out, so it was safety in numbers. Was tempted to kill bev night 3 and try to win it myself but my townliness won through in the end. Anyway, another great game, although we did get some luck to start with. Think i'm going to brave the journey to aberdeen, so someone needs to get the next one ready, just in case it all goes wrong!

You backed deek when he said he was the doc. We figured you must have investigated him. Deek must have spotted it as well cos he saved you which only strengthened our suspicions!

Thats exactly why I saved him.

Chris Benoit

this must go down as one of the quickest games ever, cheers Yvonne :biggrin:

Malky you must be feeling a bit weird helping so much with the town win oh great Goon Master :rubeyes:

Great first games from PJ1 and seats who currently has my favourite sig :biggrin:

that's funny, the only reason I backed him was because I don't think Deek would be that subtle at hinting on a role if he was a goon

PS told you all 14 was the goon master number!

Archived