Big Brother Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehibsareintheirbeds

right, had a read again and its all sorted in my head now and all makes sense. there's been plenty opportunity for others to call out deek or geoff and nobody has so they're either telling the truth or they've got lucky and the real ones have taken their eye off the ball. have to assume its the truth which means a vote for kitster.

sorry kits, sad to say that if you're just a vanilla townie its best you go tonight.

vote kitster

Geoff Kilpatrick
i really dislike this vote for one of the three thing cos it takes our choice away really

but i have to vote so i'm gonna vote geoff cos i'm not sure what he's getting at

Oh dear!

Think of Bridget Jones and where she would keep her thoughts...

ArmiyaRomanova

OK, now I'm confused - if geoff's post response to me was a hint, he's hinting at having the role that I thought Deek was claiming. Two players, one role. Nope.

And Deek's suggesting that Kitster's a goon, with no evidence to back it up that I can see.

Geoff, what's your take on the situation?

Martin, you seem to be following things pretty closely - are they both claiming the same role?

Geoff Kilpatrick
OK, now I'm confused - if geoff's post response to me was a hint, he's hinting at having the role that I thought Deek was claiming. Two players, one role. Nope.

And Deek's suggesting that Kitster's a goon, with no evidence to back it up that I can see.

I think you read my post to you wrongly.

I think my comment to Beverley, which is as subtle as a brick, will clarify the situation.

thehibsareintheirbeds
OK, now I'm confused - if geoff's post was a hint, he's hinting at having the role that I thought Deek was claiming. Two players, one role. Nope.

AR- think i was thinking exactly the same as you, which had me confused for a while.

but on re-reading deek's post it wasnt initials in his hint but an abbreviation- which means something different altogether, and makes me feel better about things.

Unless I'm mistaken Deek is claiming healing powers whilst Geoff is claiming his usual bigheadedness :ninja:

I actually believe Unvote Geoff

Vote Kitster

ArmiyaRomanova
AR- think i was thinking exactly the same as you, which had me confused for a while.

but on re-reading deek's post it wasnt initials in his hint but an abbreviation- which means something different altogether, and makes me feel better about things.

OK, the penny has finally dropped - but too late to be anything other than academic today, since Kitster's just been lynched by Frenchie's vote.

EDIT : Apologies, I miscounted - it's seats' vote that lynches Kitster.

Seats, I think your vote might be too late there - it was 8 for a lynch today (15 players)?

Sorry for not keeping my "spreadsheet" up to date.

*fecking geeks :brooding:*

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

ArmiyaRomanova

Dear seats....

I did keep my spreadsheet up to date - but I still can't count - your vote was the lynching vote.

Yrs Sincerely

A. Geek

I broon breed soon anyway but last vote anyway as I dont trust him

so unvote GK vote Deek just cos I can :biggrin:

You've been led up the garden path folks..I aint a goon just a housemate with challenges :wink:

Dear seats....

I did keep my spreadsheet up to date - but I still can't count - your vote was the lynching vote.

Yrs Sincerely

A. Geek

Woo hoo, first game and two lynches for me! :527:

I broon breed soon anyway but last vote anyway as I dont trust him

so unvote GK vote Deek just cos I can :biggrin:

You've been led up the garden path folks..I aint a goon just a housemate with challenges :wink:

If I recall you said that the last game you were a goon.

To be honest I havent a clue what you are, but I know I am for the town.

If I recall you said that the last game you were a goon.

To be honest I havent a clue what you are, but I know I am for the town.

wooooooooooo

even if I'm not officially dead yet

I ain't Deek but was as good as a townie after the clues I dropped

wooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooo

even if I'm not officially dead yet

I ain't Deek but was as good as a townie after the clues I dropped

wooooooooooooooo

Martin could have picked three townies for the vote off, either accidently or deliberately, time will tell. :mw_confused:

Happy birthday Yvonne missus!! Sorry was too busy trying to flog my dying role!! lol Hope you had a good one!! :biggrin: x

Hope you are writing me a good lynch story!! :wink:

Hurry up Yvonne - need to go to ma bed! It's difficult to explain to the missus what I am doing with the iphone under the covers :ninja:

ps Happy Birthday, hope you had a good night x

portobellojambo1

Martin, you seem to be following things pretty closely - are they both claiming the same role?

I think in future I'll avoid these sort of games on here, and go round to the club for a game of dominoes if I'm looking for something to do. Everybody's reading other people's posts and coming to all sorts of conclusions, I'm reading the same posts and the only thing going through my head is "what the feck are they all slavering about".

I think in future I'll avoid these sort of games on here, and go round to the club for a game of dominoes if I'm looking for something to do. Everybody's reading other people's posts and coming to all sorts of conclusions, I'm reading the same posts and the only thing going through my head is "what the feck are they all slavering about".

Probably good decision, in this game 5 & 3 = 9

portobellojambo1

What time is Yvonne due back from getting bladdered and stuffing grub in her gob.

Happy birthday by the way Yvonne, are you part of a special club/bracket now (in relation to your age).

thehibsareintheirbeds

off to bed, hope the nights events are not too much of a disaster when i wake up tomorrow.

hope you had a good one yvonne, happy birthday :biggrin:

Im back and will try catch up now. Have we got a clear lynchee? If we have I will turn it round asap

Ok Kitster has departed the Big Brother house alone and without the lover she seeked to find. Its now night and i probably have everything I need in.

Sorry Kitster for rubbish story :(

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes and erm pictures :cheese::dribble:

Night time;

The medic rushed to the aid of someone who the evil camera men had their lense gazed on.

The Psycho investigated

the Divas investigated a good player and Martin must choose the new Head of House. this is last HoH and the person chosen has to nominate players to go up for eviction.

It is now day 3 and deadline will return to 9pm tomorrow night

Geoff Kilpatrick
Sorry Kitster for rubbish story :(

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes and erm pictures :cheese::dribble:

Night time;

The medic rushed to the aid of someone who the evil camera men had their lense gazed on.

The Psycho investigated

the Divas investigated a good player and Martin must choose the new Head of House. this is last HoH and the person chosen has to nominate players to go up for eviction.

It is now day 3 and deadline will return to 9pm tomorrow night

Brilliant Doc. Well played!! :clap:

Great stuff with the doc, just so I can double check given my rubbish input last time out. The doc knows the identity of an evil camera man?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Cant sleep but delighted to see such a great night outcome! Wonder who the doc saved, as i'd guess they'll be a goner tomorrow but great play anyway. Good luck to the new head of house!

I need to either go to bed or go drink more, so if Martin is still around please nominate new HoH and then that person nominated please choose 3 people to go up for eviction. If this is not done in the morning I will extend deadline if needed. Thank you all and goodnight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thehibsareintheirbeds

Martin- think the doc saved whoever it was the cameramen tried to kill- assume he didnt learn their identities.

Just so Yvonne can go drink some more in peace, I'll allow him to put his doc claim to the test, considering he's got a bit of knowledge during the night of the identity of one good person. Hopefully there's other things from other nights too.

So your new Head of House is Deek.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just so Yvonne can go drink some more in peace, I'll allow him to put his doc claim to the test, considering he's got a bit of knowledge during the night of the identity of one good person. Hopefully there's other things from other nights too.

So your new Head of House is Deek.

A fine choice! :)

Martin- think the doc saved whoever it was the cameramen tried to kill- assume he didnt learn their identities.

There's a lesson not to read something too quick when you are half asleep! I saw the evil cameraman thing and automatically assumed it was them, must have been wishful thinking.

Anyway it's still a result for us either way and hopefully Deek can use that information when doing the nominations.

A fine choice! :)

Cheers, it's about time I made a good choice, considering what happened with my other nominations! Hopefully it's a small way of redeeming myself.

Guess the crucial thing for the rest of the game is keeping the HoH in the hands of the good roled/housemates.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Good choice- now if deek can just avoid the davinas and the psycho we're laughing.

Martin must choose the new Head of House. this is last HoH

Guess the crucial thing for the rest of the game is keeping the HoH in the hands of the good roled/housemates.

Nae luck Martin :D

Archived