Big Brother Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Ok not sure if lasith is online, but if lasith and/or geoff can post the word head or tails on the thread that will decide your fate. I have sent a PM to Seats (as he was last to post so guess is about!) confirming what way the coin toss will go. he can then confirm on this thread after either geoff or lasith chooses.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
Ok not sure if lasith is online, but if lasith and/or geoff can post the word head or tails on the thread that will decide your fate. I have sent a PM to Seats (as he was last to post so guess is about!) confirming what way the coin toss will go. he can then confirm on this thread after either geoff or lasith chooses.

Tails never fails.

As the first day in the house was coming to an end, suspicion of the fellow housemates was rife. They had heard about these evil cameramen but where were they? Who was going to be trying to kill you in the night?

Lasith was just the young lad in the house but some thought he had an evil glint in his eye. The housemates gathered around the pool the alcohol flowing and poor Lasith got drowned by the other housemates

Was he evil or just a friendly young dude?

At night he was a randy camera man

Lasith evil camera man and would be lover is lynched.

Nice work!

Now night time proper so all roled get your info PMed to me by 11pm please :)

ArmiyaRomanova

G'evening....

Not long in from work (and embarrassing to admit I still haven't found time to read the entire thread).

Looks like everything's going pretty damn well though - not often we get a goon on the first day.

Wonder why they didn't try to protect their own. Or did they, I'll have to check....

nice one Geoff, sorry I've been out most of the night getting prepared for going to Norway tomorrow meaning after tonight/tomorrow morning first thing and I'll be out of the reckoning until 6/7 o'clock apart from on my phone

After that I will be bored in a hotel room so I'll try and get involved then

ArmiyaRomanova

Phew, finally read the thread and got my spreadsheet up and running - so I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with the game now.

Interesting to read the whole first day in a oner, I don't think I've done that before.

I know it's nighttime, but can I ask a question that's not pointing fingers of suspicion etc...?

I've missed out on all the games recently so I'm not familiar with some of the folk now playing.

My question is - was Lasith a newbie?

Night 1 in the Big Brother house the medic protected someone but not the person the evil camera men wanted to kill.

As Commander Harris decided to go to bed after the bubbles of the champers going to his head, he could hear some zooming noise in his head. the noise though was not just in his head it was pointing at his head the camera had a gun hidden in it and was pointing to CH.

Commander Harris shot (get it???!) by the evil camera men.

Commander Harris-housemate dead

Elsewhere the Divas investigated a housemate and the Psycho also went for an investigation.

The diary room voice over has been selected todays head of house and has chose the 3 up for eviction and also selected someone to vote a certain way.

The next head of house will be selected by the Diary room voice over at end of day 2 and the head of house then will choose the next 3 up for eviction.

Everybody had an active vote on apart from Hate_hibs but as a newbie and im feeling nice will give he or she tomorrow to play before being mod killed.

The 3 you have to vote for today are

Beverley

Bigsmak

Helenllama

next deadline 9pm tomorrow night

Shucks..sorry CH :embarassed:

Well I thought I had my 3 remaining cameramen worked out to post and I forgot this flaming head of house thing was kicking in!! Are we still allowed to post suspected lists Yvonne? Or do we have to purely stick with just voting for one of the 3 on the list?

Shucks..sorry CH :embarassed:

Well I thought I had my 3 remaining cameramen worked out to post and I forgot this flaming head of house thing was kicking in!! Are we still allowed to post suspected lists Yvonne? Or do we have to purely stick with just voting for one of the 3 on the list?

you can still post your suspects but you have to vote for one of the 3 on the list for today. The head of house role will last for 3 days. each day will be new head of house and their 3 that you have to vote from. After that its back to a free for all :)

Yvonne does the majority vote thing still work, i.e. I'm guessing if 10-12 folk vote for Bev she gets lynched before the deadline

ArmiyaRomanova
Surely all votes should be in the diary room (and not visible to the rest of the housemates...)

Interesting idea, but it'd give us absolutely nothing to work with - instead of next to nothing.

Interesting idea, but it'd give us absolutely nothing to work with - instead of next to nothing.

true, I was going for authenticity...

Surely all votes should be in the diary room (and not visible to the rest of the housemates...)

That would be boring :) the next head of house will be chosen by the current one and made public and will be made to put the 3 names he or she want out up on the thread. Big brother likes to stir things up :)

Yvonne does the majority vote thing still work, i.e. I'm guessing if 10-12 folk vote for Bev she gets lynched before the deadline

yip

exactly

Great start for once!

Important not to take the eye off the ball from everyone else that we can't vote for. But even discussing three people early on, should technically help us for the rest of the game. Normally we are still taking random guesses at everyone at this stage.

Right I'm gonna chuck in a vote just now in case I can't get on tomorrow, it's early enough and theres enough folk left so as not to cause a pile on etc

VOTE Bev she is evil personified :shocked666:

2 portobellojambo1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

5 Arnold

6 - Beverley

9 - Bigsmak

10 Helenllama

11 Frenchie

12 jambosean75

13 Deek

14 seats

16 Malky McFrench

17 fluxtastic

18 Scotland

19 ArmiyaRomanova

20 THAITB

21- Hate_Hibs

22 Martin

18 players left

portobellojambo1

The 3 you have to vote for today are

Beverley

Bigsmak

Helenllama

next deadline 9pm tomorrow night

Not sure when I'll get on tomorrow, back to work unfortunately.

No rhyme nor reason behind this but I'll vote Bigsmak

Commander Harris

wooooooooooooooooooo

good first day and as sad as I am to be out of the game at least it wasn't a roled player. Townies FTW! :)

hmm, considering I've been pretty ****e of late I would suspect a more experienced/long standing player to be responsible, but that's all I'm going to say cos I'm a good boy and don't want to **** of Yvonne!

wooooooooooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

I would like to vote for Bigsmak given his tie vote in the run-up to deadline, but a voice in my head is making me vote Helenllama

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hmmm, tough three to choose from. Bev and helen voted and lynched lasith- who was a wrong un- and bigsmak didnt- so on that basis has to be him for me. vote bigsmak

thehibsareintheirbeds

Yvonne, am i right in thinking a goon could be made head of house? And if so ensure their fellow goons are not up for eviction- making

It just as important to ensure we dont hit any roled goodies in the 3. This is going to be tough!

vote bigsmak

i'm not a goon and i don't know enough about helens posting style to suspect her as yet

trust me, i am simply a housemate.

Phew, finally read the thread and got my spreadsheet up and running - so I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with the game now.

Interesting to read the whole first day in a oner, I don't think I've done that before.

I know it's nighttime, but can I ask a question that's not pointing fingers of suspicion etc...?

I've missed out on all the games recently so I'm not familiar with some of the folk now playing.

My question is - was Lasith a newbie?

People have SPREADSHEETS? WTF have I got involved in here?

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's all about the detective work! :laugh:

:rofl:

It can be a useful way of keeping track of who voted for whom and trying to spot voting patterns - which may or may not prove useful.

I suspect Beverley isn't keeping a spreadsheet as she's already declared me dodgy...and I'm not even playing :laugh: though I usually do.

In fact I usually run a virtual bar just to get folk speaking during the first few days - even if it is nonsense.

So if anybody fancies a pint - come away in. Log fire blazing, cold beer, skimpily-clad barmaids...what more could ye want?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Thought it was a guessing game! :blink:

It's a guessing game at the minute but then the clues will appear as people are eliminated.

Harry Palmer

Morning, I take it we can only vote for one of the three listed....hmmm,

vote Beverley for now.

Yvonne, am i right in thinking a goon could be made head of house? And if so ensure their fellow goons are not up for eviction- making

It just as important to ensure we dont hit any roled goodies in the 3. This is going to be tough!

Yip a goon maybe chosen to become Head of House :shocked666::peek_by_Andrin::)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Actually, if the Head of House lasts for 3 nights, it may be advantageous to have a goon chosen as there is no way they would nominate one of their mates given that Lasith has already gone. So it would help eliminate suspects.

The key is for the good roles to keep themselves hidden until that period is over.

Vote count at the moment

Bigsmak- 4

Beverley- 2

Helenllama- 2

10 votes for same person will be the early eviction if not that high for 1 person the highest vote count at 9pm will apply.

Morning, I take it we can only vote for one of the three listed....hmmm,

vote Beverley for now.

wrong way matey

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm nervous about this...

In the unlikely (but possible) event that a goon was chosen as head of house last night, he/she is very unlikely to have put even one of their own into the frame for a lynch - so all three are innocent, and we're fecked whoever we chose.

I'd wondered whether it'd be possible that the head of house role went to the Psycho, who investigated last night - and yvonne didn't give the result of the investigation. Could the psycho have turned up a goon and then tried to make things as obvious as possible for us? But this wouldn't be possible, according to the order of business yvonne set in her first post, the Psycho is last to be dealt with.

So, all we're left with is that the head of house is someone who obviously thinks Bigsmak is a goon, but more than likely has no concrete evidence.

And the votes have been quick to pile up on him - possibly including the three goons, who'd know a good place to hide when they see it (assuming Bigsmak is innocent).

Reserving my vote for the moment whilst I think further......

ArmiyaRomanova
Last nights head of house was the diary room voice over. I did say :)

Yes you did, sorry - me being forgetful and perhaps over-thinking at the same time.

So if anybody fancies a pint - come away in. Log fire blazing, cold beer, skimpily-clad barmaids...what more could ye want?

D'Oh...silly me!

Outsiders aren't allowed in the BB household...

Archived