**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

Well done Donnie on getting a bye in both leagues. Hoping I can win the ESPN league again. I might make that into a money league next year to keep all teams interested in it.

My bye in the espn league is a bit of a joke. There are about 5 teams in the other division better than mine. My RB's have just fallen to pieces in that league.

I'd definitely be up for that.thumbsup.gif

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Good luck everyone for the play offs in both our leagues :thumbsup: Not convinced about either of my line ups, I keep changing it which isn't a good move and I'm taking a huge chance on Saine to do something.

Huge day for Denver if they can get past Chicago and hoping for Green Bay to do the business against Oakland.

My bye in the espn league is a bit of a joke. There are about 5 teams in the other division better than mine. My RB's have just fallen to pieces in that league.

I'd definitely be up for that.thumbsup.gif

Yeh that will always be the problem in these leagues it would be great just to have one divison from a personal point of view.

Well done Donnie on getting a bye in both leagues. Hoping I can win the ESPN league again. I might make that into a money league next year to keep all teams interested in it.

I'd be up for that as well. Though I don't think I've even won 8 games on the last two years combined.

I'd be up for that as well. Though I don't think I've even won 8 games on the last two years combined.

At least you have played Larry.

Sterling Archer

I always seem to do really well in the regular season of these leagues and then lose in the first round of the playoffs :muggy:

Also, I fancy Carolina to beat Atlanta. Panthers -3.5 would be a decent bet IMO

Hope somebody took me up on this, I didn't have the cash to do so. :(

High scoring game between Seahawks and the Nessies, everyone seems to step up when they're playing me. :down:

opposite for me - I wouldn't have had a sniff of the play-offs had it not been for the low scores against me. I think you'll come through anyway.

opposite for me - I wouldn't have had a sniff of the play-offs had it not been for the low scores against me. I think you'll come through anyway.

Don't know man, but I really hope it doesn't come down to who Jackson looks at more, Baldwin or Tate. :lol:

Pitta just stole a TD pass from Smith...

:muggy:

is it not only recovered fumbles?

That would make sense. :sweat:

I ask because Suggs has 20 points in the ESPN and has just pulled the guy I'm playing right back into contention. :down:

How wrong have I got it this week with my starting running backs :sob:

Think you will be more than ok, I'm not doing well at all and there's no way I'll get anywhere close to 100 with the players I have left. Brady has probably won it for you but at least it's helped me a lot in the ESPN play offs, so can't complain too much!

Well, that's me out, pretty frustrating to see such a shit performance from Johnson when my other WRs stepped up. Looks like I've lost in my other ESPN league as well. :down:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nessies to win it all now from a losing record - NAP!

Pity MJD couldn't produce a 40 pointer during the regular season. :facepalm:

Tebow again :jjyay:

That was absolutely mental from Denver again, fantastic stuff. Despite all the wins this season, that one was the craziest. Got to love Marion Barber for running out of bounds to keep time going right at the end to give Denver a chance to tie and then fumbling in overtime when they were in field goal range!

Bit of a contrast with my teams with the play offs, the ESPN one possibly over 300, the dynasty one slightly less and showing how bad they are :lol:

Edited by Martin

Nucky Thompson

I've just finished watching the Dallas game that I recorded last night and what a game it was :thumbsup: Was waiting for the Giants for my treble as well :santa:

I'm dreading the Pats going to Mile High next week!

Hopefully their poor record in Denver continues :lol: I would be very surprised if Denver won again though, I think it's asking too much to be able to stop Welker and Gronkowski, only chance is to pressure Brady as much as possible. Looking at next week as a free game because realistically it's about the last two games against the Bills and Chiefs and hoping the Raiders keep losing.

I've just finished watching the Dallas game that I recorded last night and what a game it was :thumbsup: Was waiting for the Giants for my treble as well :santa:

Well done on the playoff win :thumbsup: When I saw that Jacobs had scored 2 TD's and Romo threw for 4, I was worried I had completely messed up by not picking Jacobs but even if I had I would have still lost by 5. Think at this rate I will be trading everything for two decent running backs next year.

It's unbelievable how many Denver and Dallas games this season have gone to either the last kick of the game or almost.

Nucky Thompson

Hopefully their poor record in Denver continues :lol: I would be very surprised if Denver won again though, I think it's asking too much to be able to stop Welker and Gronkowski, only chance is to pressure Brady as much as possible. Looking at next week as a free game because realistically it's about the last two games against the Bills and Chiefs and hoping the Raiders keep losing.

Well done on the playoff win :thumbsup: When I saw that Jacobs had scored 2 TD's and Romo threw for 4, I was worried I had completely messed up by not picking Jacobs but even if I had I would have still lost by 5. Think at this rate I will be trading everything for two decent running backs next year.

It's unbelievable how many Denver and Dallas games this season have gone to either the last kick of the game or almost.

Cheers mate, I thought I might have blown it by playing BJGE instead of Toby Gerhart. Cruz had a few targets bounce of his hands as well last night

Sterling Archer

Sparano and Haley both fired today.

DeMarco Murray out for the season.

Monday night game looks well worth staying up for :rolleyes:

Hai Larry, enjoying your weekend off.... :smuggy:

See you in a few weeks.

Hai Larry, enjoying your weekend off.... :smuggy:

See you in a few weeks.

:smuggy:

I really don't think I'll make the final though :sob: