**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

weststand93

Every year I want to join a NFL fantasy league but never know where to find out. Does anyone have a link to have a league set up? Been getting into it more each year. Bears fan here.

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was wondering   Accidentally post in here instead of your google search bar?

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, weststand93 said:

Every year I want to join a NFL fantasy league but never know where to find out. Does anyone have a link to have a league set up? Been getting into it more each year. Bears fan here.

@Peebo had a spot available, no idea if he still has it. It’s a great bit of fun bud, definitely get involved with it

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, weststand93 said:

Also, if you go onto the Bears fans forum, reckon there will be plenty. I know there is on the Colts fan forum.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

T.J Watt...$28 million a year for 4 years, $80 million guaranteed 😱😱😱

I see that, great stuff! Like Hearts, we're obviously minted. 😛

HWGSHWG 👍

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

I see that, great stuff! Like Hearts, we're obviously minted. 😛

HWGSHWG 👍

🤣 stadium looks like it’s rocking. Can’t wait for this.

luckyBatistuta

First half certainly didn’t disappoint, thoroughly entertaining stuff. Absolutely no run game for the Cowboys, just throw after throw. Brady just seems to get better the older he gets.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

I have a dilemma. I hate the Cowboys with a passion, but not as much as I hate Brady and his tight end.

13 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

T.J Watt...$28 million a year for 4 years, $80 million guaranteed 😱😱😱

Huge money but no surprise really, guy's a shoe in to end up in the hall of fame

Really want to get into this sport but I really struggle with the positions and the technical stuff. Got the Buffalo Pittsburgh game on now.

hmfc_liam06
2 hours ago, 151 said:

Really want to get into this sport but I really struggle with the positions and the technical stuff. Got the Buffalo Pittsburgh game on now.

Try watching Red Zone if you're new to the sport.

Red Zone is a great way of getting into the sport.

A video version of open mics, cuts out all the time-outs, messing around and stop-starts that every game has.

Cuts to each match when something happens.

Still takes over three hours to play each 1-hour game, but.

At least Heinicke can start now. And hopefully for the rest of the season.

Edited by ri Alban
Malinga the Swinga
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

At least Heinicke can start now. And hopefully for the rest of the season.

Looks like The Football team looking at Cam Newton. Third down defence let them down badly on Sunday. So many chances to stop Chargers but didn't take them.

Still, it's a long season so roll on next week.

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Looks like The Football team looking at Cam Newton. Third down defence let them down badly on Sunday. So many chances to stop Chargers but didn't take them.

Still, it's a long season so roll on next week.

Yeah,  But I have to admit, their QB is a superstar. 

Just won baby 😃

Thats was a pretty strange game. Good, if slightly surprising, win  for the Raiders

Raiders got much better as game went on. 

Max Crosby has a great game and it looks like the Raiders might actually have a pass rush this year and the defense does look much better, albeit still very early days 

Carr gets a lot of stick but he is a better than average NFL QB and he’s most definitely clutch. 

Good start against a good team. 

8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Just won baby 😃

Thats was a pretty strange game. Good, if slightly surprising, win  for the Raiders

Raiders got much better as game went on. 

Max Crosby has a great game and it looks like the Raiders might actually have a pass rush this year and the defense does look much better, albeit still very early days 

Carr gets a lot of stick but he is a better than average NFL QB and he’s most definitely clutch. 

Good start against a good team. 

Some game. Mental. Carr should play hurry up all game, every week. Enjoyed the end, great watch. 

Jackson fumbled twice. Not like him 

Announcement at half time on TNF about Hard Knocks- rumor it could be continued during the season. Cowboys this season wasn't that exciting tbf but good to see behind the scenes.

Sooperstar
21 hours ago, Pagey said:

Announcement at half time on TNF about Hard Knocks- rumor it could be continued during the season. Cowboys this season wasn't that exciting tbf but good to see behind the scenes.

It's been terrible for a few years now.

Imagine being stuck beside Alorcon's mum at a game.

hmfc_liam06
42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It's been terrible for a few years now.

Imagine being stuck beside Alorcon's mum at a game.

This.

I've not bothered with it for the last 3. It needs drastically freshened up.

PortyJambo

@luckyBatistuta New in season Hard Knocks to start mid November, following the Colts this season. 

I've not watched Hard Knocks for a few years, but an in-season one might be good. The "will they make the team" training camp version has been done to death.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

@luckyBatistuta New in season Hard Knocks to start mid November, following the Colts this season. 

I've not watched Hard Knocks for a few years, but an in-season one might be good. The "will they make the team" training camp version has been done to death.

Cheers PJ. Just read about this last night, definitely going to give it a watch. Only watched the one episode of Cowboys Hard Knocks, can’t see me finishing it. Used to really enjoy watching it, but think it’s done now.

6 hours ago, Cade said:

OOOft that Giants/Washington game was good.  

Easy drop by the Giants, then an offside to give Washington the win at the end.

Painful.

:jambobanana: 

Raiders, get the upset victory in Pittsburg.

Carr, puts in another impressive performance with some good numbers. The defence looks significantly better with the arrival of Bradley. 

On 13/09/2021 at 08:06, neilnunb said:

Great start for the Dolphins 😎

😑 I put todays game on just as Singletary went in and watched it until Allen rolled right and threw across himself for a TD and went yup 1-1 , next year please 😑

Edited by sadj
31 minutes ago, Mahroon said:

56 yard FG for Dallas first win in 6. Was great last Q

End of the Titans and Seahawks was cracking too

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Early slate of games we're quite shite but the later 5 more than made up for it!

I quite enjoyed the Panthers game. Great result and performance up to half time was promising. First time 2-0 since 2017 so no complaints :)

Derek Carr has been nothing short of exceptional. Really underrated. Raiders looking very very good, so far .

20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Derek Carr has been nothing short of exceptional. Really underrated. Raiders looking very very good, so far .

Hopefully they fall off a cliff next week. The Chiefs Ravens game was superb entertainment. One of the best games Iv seen in a good while.

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hopefully they fall off a cliff next week. The Chiefs Ravens game was superb entertainment. One of the best games Iv seen in a good while.

Packers tonight. Quite embarrassing if the Lions beat them.

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I'm looking forward to Usain Bolt putting Hill back in his box.

24 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I'm looking forward to Usain Bolt putting Hill back in his box.

Was very impressed with Jackson last night. Took control of the offence and was almost like something clicked and he said this is my show Mahomes you watch and learn because I AM THE MAN.

J.T.F.Robertson
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

We are "rebuilding-central" from here on in but played with a defence missing half its starters. Now I know all teams have to deal with injuries at some point, but ffs, we're only into the second game.

Can't win them all. :(