Mafia - Double Agent

Groot

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it was night at MI-5 so 006 ?, Miss Honeybunny and F checked their CCTV footage from the day to see if they could find anything interesting. Unfortunately they were only able to determine the true identity of a lowly Civil Servant.

The goons had set their plans into action and unfortunatey as Miss Honeybunny tucked into her sushi she picked up on the way home she didn't detect the Polonium that had been stashed inside.......

Sadly for Hunnybunny U was elsewhere with his gamma detector

Lasith - Miss Hunnybunny was a dead

It is now day, there are 18 remaining 10 votes for the kill

Deadline will be 8pm on Monday evening, Albannach has lost voting priviliges for this day

Remaining Players

1 Frenchie

2 YvonneJambo

3 Therealmackay

4 Csaba Wabba

5 Kitster

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

8 Scotland

9 Arnold

10 milky_26

11 Geoff Kilpatrick

13 Deek

14 Cigaro

16 Martin

17 Dandyman

18 jambopompey

19 bigsmak

20 thehibsareintheirbeds

So it was night at MI-5 so 006 ?, Miss Honeybunny and F checked their CCTV footage from the day to see if they could find anything interesting. Unfortunately they were only able to determine the true identity of a lowly Civil Servant.

The goons had set their plans into action and unfortunatey as Miss Honeybunny tucked into her sushi she picked up on the way home she didn't detect the Polonium that had been stashed inside.......

Sadly for Hunnybunny U was elsewhere with his gamma detector

Lasith - Miss Hunnybunny was a dead

It is now day, there are 18 remaining 10 votes for the kill

Deadline will be 8pm on Monday evening, Albannach has lost voting priviliges for this day

BOOOO thats not great :57: Missed whatever Lasith had done/said to make him appear roled. Was it just a lucky hit?

And if you're interested, voting history for day 1, final vote in bold

Frenchie - milky

YvonneJambo - realmackay

Therealmackay - csaba wabba

Csaba Wabba - frenchie kitster

Kitster - csaba wabba

Beverley jam tartan

Albannach - No Vote

Scotland - lasith

Arnold - cigaro

milky_26 - dandyman

Geoff Kilpatrick - beverley

Lasith - kitster

Deek - martin jam tartan

Cigaro - arnold

jam tartan - beverley

Martin - deek

Dandyman - thaitb

jambopompey - albannach

bigsmak - yvonne

thehibsareintheirbeds - jam tartan

night peeps

And if you're interested, voting history for day 1, final vote in bold

Frenchie - milky

YvonneJambo - realmackay

Therealmackay - csaba wabba

Csaba Wabba - frenchie kitster

Kitster - csaba wabba

Beverley jam tartan

Albannach - No Vote

Scotland - lasith

Arnold - cigaro

milky_26 - dandyman

Geoff Kilpatrick - beverley

Lasith - kitster

Deek - martin jam tartan

Cigaro - arnold

jam tartan - beverley

Martin - deek

Dandyman - thaitb

jambopompey - albannach

bigsmak - yvonne

thehibsareintheirbeds - jam tartan

night peeps

Well from that info we know who aint part of the MI team. I also actually believe GK about Deek for that reason and for he sake he surely wouldnt put himself on the line for the lynching of JT?

well that sucks, we have lost a good roled player and are no further forward to who the bad guys might be. lets hope day 2 is a bit more productive

right looking at the the list of votes we can conclude that Kitster and scotland arent MI5 but unfortantly that does not mean they are goons tho :(

I also thought the Goons seemed happy to left it go to a tie with bev, casba, Jam Tartan and Kitster before Deek casted the deciding Vote on JT ,which also makes me think Deek is a good guy because as Yvoone posted If he wasa goon he nows he would have drawn a lot of attention with that casting vote.

I could be way off here but that is my view of things.

Apparently I'm Rodney Solomon

Not a great start to the game, especially with Lasith going. Guess the most interesting part was the lack of activity when Beverley, Csaba, Kits and Jam Tartan were all on two votes, people weren't exactly rushing in to save them whether good or bad. Could that mean the remaining three are all townies? Surely if they were roled then their team mates wouldn't have allowed it to go a tie?

Only thing I think we can say for certain is that Scotland isn't a good roled player due to his vote for Lasith.

Apparently I'm Rodney Solomon

Not a great start to the game, especially with Lasith going. Guess the most interesting part was the lack of activity when Beverley, Csaba, Kits and Jam Tartan were all on two votes, people weren't exactly rushing in to save them whether good or bad. Could that mean the remaining three are all townies? Surely if they were roled then their team mates wouldn't have allowed it to go a tie?

Only thing I think we can say for certain is that Scotland isn't a good roled player due to his vote for Lasith.

Pretty much what i was thinking

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, with nothing to go on except a hunch from the last game....

vote therealmackay

Hardly posted in the thread and did the same in the last game. He was a goon then.

vote Cigaro sorry Cig, used random number generator as i didn't know who to vote for, but had to place one.

hope to see we have lynched a goon when i log back on tonight :)

BoJack Horseman

Ah, crap. Sorry I missed the deadline. It's my freshers week (even though I'm a fourth year) and have used any time I've had on KB posting about this bloody steady drip.

How will I be penalised? Can I vote today?

Morning, well that was a rather crap evening.

I'm not going to be around during the day as I'm at Uni for an all day session in the library....and with not a lot to go on I'm going to have to put another random vote in.

vote THAITB sorry.

Oh and I'm Jin Cocktosten, for some reason, I don't like it....

Well I'll go with it..

vote: Kister

Have no idea on who to go on but at least i know they are not one of the good guys

thehibsareintheirbeds

blane redline reporting for duty. i like.

right, we're not that much further forward and we've lost an experienced townie and a mason- both deaths leaving very little in the way of clues.

i get martin and dandy's thinking about certain players being more likely to be innocent, and as there's not much else, will look elsewhere today.

vote therealmackay

same reason as geoff

I gave up on Malky ever posting last night and went to my bed. Really bad start folks :43:

On my lunch just now so no time to read back the thread properly..my wee boy has football coaching on Monday nights so I wont be home till 7.30 at ther earliest but hopefully enough time to get a vote in.

vote deek

Just popped into the library on lunch to have a look still nothing really happening

Csaba is that vote on Deek because the thing you spotted or just a random vote?

the vote from Deek had me wondering.

he is either a townie, or is a goon.

the thinking of him being a goon, is that we all know Deek is a very experienced player who in the past has sacrificed himself for his team/town (depending on what role he has), so his vote making Jam Tartan the out right leader he can hide with the 'if i was a goon would i try to draw attention to himself'.

This is me just thinking out loud, i will wait to here from him before making any judgement

I'll go with a hunch for this vote and go for Milky. His last three posts have mentioned only that its so quiet and nothing is happening. Maybe just trying to boost post count.

So I'll go with that for now

Vote Milky

vote therealmackay

been way too quiet for my liking

Martin, i've only posted the quiet things to state the point and in the hope that others start to post a bit more.

think most folk have been quiet on the opening day on this game, apart from Deeks deciding vote on Jam Tartan there is nothing much to go on just yet.

Vote Count

Therealmackay 3

Deek 2

Kitster 1

Cigaro 1

jambopompey 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

milky_26 1

Arnold 1

6 still to vote (+alba not allowed)

therealmackay

deek

kitster

Jambopompey

Yvonne

Beverley

i am no goon something has caught my eye....

vote deek

Just popped into the library on lunch to have a look still nothing really happening

Csaba is that vote on Deek because the thing you spotted or just a random vote?

The clues are there, unless there are no clues.

the votes are not there, unless they will come shortly.

months get darker in december and lighter in june.

monkeys run but they do not hide.

unvote deek

vote dandyman

thehibsareintheirbeds
The clues are there, unless there are no clues.

the votes are not there, unless they will come shortly.

months get darker in december and lighter in june.

monkeys run but they do not hide.

unvote deek

vote dandyman

Dwarf_TwinPeaks_09.jpg

Archived