Mafia - Double Agent

Groot

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey all looks like the usual first day guessing im with csaba tho need to get this stickied

ill go on a tip i recieved last game and vote csaba

you told me to do it mate :10900:

hey all looks like the usual first day guessing im with csaba tho need to get this stickied

ill go on a tip i recieved last game and vote csaba

you told me to do it mate :10900:

jog on :10900:

peace will rule the world.

Wonders where the barman is? It's been a very long week at work ..thank god its over!!!

I'm here...special cocktail for you kitster...Vodka, kirsch, lemonade with a cherry sitting at the bottom of the glass. I'll call it For Your Lips Only.

I'm here...special cocktail for you kitster...Vodka, kirsch, lemonade with a cherry sitting at the bottom of the glass. I'll call it For Your Lips Only.

That sounds amazing Boof! Here is poor old me sitting with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc as well!!! Is it a proper cocktail cherry? the ones you find in dodgy drink cabinets?

A vodka and lemonade please Boof. In real life I have just managed to go to the pub and have ONLY 2 vodkas and be home by this time on a Fri night! :21: Also was through choice and will power, I thank you all in advance for your respect of this miracle.:smiley2:

Thought you were consuming the profits barman....I'll have a Jack Daniels. NO COKE. NO ICE!!!!

Sorry for shouting but everytime I ask for a Jack Daniels in lesser bars, the immediate movement after the bottle is to the ice bucket and coke scoosher.... Feck Off, I want to taste the crap I'm drinking.....would they do that with an Islay whisky? Would they Feck...

I'll be barred now for shouting and ranting about barmen...... you need a bouncer Boof!

alright folks, pretty quiet first day as usual. lets just hope we can get off to a good start and nail a baddun

Malky i wont be on for the deadline on Monday or Tuesday as im working until 8pm on both days, will try and vote before i go to work tho on those days if im still alive that is

A vodka and lemonade please Boof. In real life I have just managed to go to the pub and have ONLY 2 vodkas and be home by this time on a Fri night! :21: Also was through choice and will power, I thank you all in advance for your respect of this miracle.:smiley2:

well done Yvonne! I bow to your will power! I've only had a couple of glasses of wine but I dont get to pubs that often..I couldn't do that! Take it you are going in the morn then?

well done Yvonne! I bow to your will power! I've only had a couple of glasses of wine but I dont get to pubs that often..I couldn't do that! Take it you are going in the morn then?

Yeah just down for game then home, did plan to stay but have too much work to do, you may see me at the match reading boring documents :)

Yeah just down for game then home, did plan to stay but have too much work to do, you may see me at the match reading boring documents :)

Missus you'll watch and cheer for me a bit louder!!!!!!!! :10900: I aint going tomorrow..this season is proving rubbish so far..all I have to look forward to is boxing day at falkirk right now..way too many evening encounters so far..my son is 3 i can't make them normally and I dont do OF games away as i'd rather a favour from granny with another. My dad's going I actually feel jealous he's old and retired sometimes how sad is that?

using random.org to place my vote for day one, it came up with number 20 which is Thehibsareintherebeds

so Vote Thehibsareintherebeds

nothing to go by on day one hench the completely random vote sorry THAITB

Always wanted to post this....CHEESY as feck....

Incidentally, how much is a concession for the game tomorrow? I'm a hard up student studying something very worthwhile... :-)

thehibsareintheirbeds

Still no sticky i see, come on mods. No probs with the vote dandy still early and random- will go random too, asked the mrs to pick a number and it was 15, so will vote jam tartan.

Off now to dream of the much desired ursula and 3 o'clock saturday kick offs.

If we play any more defenders upfront, then people might be asking you to pass them around for entertainment!

16 vodka cokes please Boof.

Why not order it for the second time in one night>

?

Pfft, you put coke in vodka...as bad as putting coke and ice in whisk'e'y....

vote Cigaro crazy drunk driver/pedestrian...may change...:smiley2:

Morning all.

Looking forward to a 3PM kick-off for a change.

Will change my vote but reluctant to do it just now because I'll end up forgetting .

Going out tonight so will probably not be around until tomorrow morning.

Vote Count

Therealmackay 1

Csaba Wabba 1

Kitster 1

Beverley 1

milky_26 1

Martin 1

Dandyman 1

Cigaro 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

12 still to vote and 33 hours until deadline

Ahhh - there's 11 am....bar's reopened.

Took me ages to clear up the carnage of last night.

Thinking of getting a band in tonight - suggestions welcomed.

BoJack Horseman
16 vodka cokes please Boof.

Why not order it for the second time in one night>

?

Why not get 8 doubles?

thehibsareintheirbeds

:2thumbsup:

Vote Count

Therealmackay 1

Csaba Wabba 1

Kitster 1

Beverley 1

milky_26 1

Martin 1

Dandyman 1

Cigaro 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

12 still to vote and 33 hours until deadline

you had a lock in at boof's bar last night? :stuart: i count 9 votes there and there are 20 of us.......have you maybe counted Uly's vote?

plus you missed my vote for jam tartan!

would read through and double check them but i'm off out to drink far too much and cheer for injuries at st mirren.

mon the JTs:2thumbsup:

good spot thank you, vote count is in fact

Therealmackay 1

Csaba Wabba 1

Kitster 1

Beverley 1

milky_26 1

Martin 1

Dandyman 1

Cigaro 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

jam tartan 1

with 10 to vote still to go

could I ask that when voting put your vote at the start of a new line? I have a nasty habbit of missing them otherwise

cheers

Therealmackay 1

Csaba Wabba 1

Kitster 1

Beverley 1

milky_26 1

Martin 1

Dandyman 1

Cigaro 1

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

jam tartan 1

Will change my vote later, but just in case, i will put in a v ote now. I won't put anyone ahead just now so:

Vote Lasith

Afternoon folks, finally managed to log on and post, enjoying a cool refreshing pre-match pint at the BMC, hoping that the game goes ahead unlike the last time.

Will cast my vote either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

just checking in :th_o:

away out tonight so won't be back on so it'll have to wait until tomorrow for the goon hunt to finally kick in.

Pint of Stella before i go please Boof

i'm here!!

i have no idea who to vote for yet, and i only rushed home (full of beer) cos i thought the deadline was 8 tonight, not tomorrow!

anyhoo, i'm gonna grab some pizza i think. can't be faffed cooking tonight

I am home and not missed anyhing here. Hopefully poeple might start chatting a bit more before the deadline.

Well played Martin. Your Mod vote worked! :10900:

No worries, guv.

Vote Martin. :mw_tease:

I never knew I had so much power to get people to listen to me!

Cheers Ulysses, nothing personal :D

I'm not out tonight. Last night was a heavy one.:o

So, who's bad?

I dont know, you?

the next decent night out i have is my Daughters Hallowween Monster Mash lol

Archived