Mafia - Double Agent

Groot

Double Agent

James Bond lay there next to his latest conquest taking a sip from his Vodka Martini thinking that he had a good thing going here, women, gambling and violence, what more could he ask for. His companion stirred and that familiar smile came to his lips although it would not stay there too long as the stiletto was driven deep into his heart.

Her Majesty?s # 1 agent had been betrayed, but by who???

The Roles -

Good

006 ? / Miss Hunnybunny / F ? The best MI-5 have left, they will hunt down the rogue agents who are plotting against Queen and Country with a stiff upper lip and plenty of tea. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread and can investigate every night.

U ? Madcap inventor and close ally of Bond, will look to protect the staff of MI-5 with the aid of his crazy inventions each night.

Baddies

Baron Von Brokeback ? Master criminal and arch enemy of Bond before his demise

Ivana Sukemov ? Russian master of disguise and evil assassin, suspected most of being the one who killed Bond

Gums ? A 7ft 2 Giant who takes pleasure in beating innocents to a pulp, used to have metal gnashers but made a fortune selling them as scrap

The baddies take turns each night to nominate a kill, they can communicate off thread

Assassin

Bob a Job ? Master assassin with no affiliation, just likes to kill people with his custom made trilby, has 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The service wins once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have killed all MI-5 team and they outnumber the remaining civil servants.

If you do not receive a PM you are a civil servant with the British Government and want to find the baddies so you can continue your life in preventing global terror.

At night I will take PMs from the MI-5 then U, then the baddies and finally Bob a Job if he wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Hunnybunny or Suckemov etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!:smiley2:) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 8pm on Sunday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

MODS ? Could you please sticky and remove the sign up thread? :2thumbsup:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Double Agent

James Bond lay there next to his latest conquest taking a sip from his Vodka Martini thinking that he had a good thing going here, women, gambling and violence, what more could he ask for. His companion stirred and that familiar smile came to his lips although it would not stay there too long as the stiletto was driven deep into his heart.

Her Majesty?s # 1 agent had been betrayed, but by who???

The Roles -

Good

006 ? / Miss Hunnybunny / F ? The best MI-5 have left, they will hunt down the rogue agents who are plotting against Queen and Country with a stiff upper lip and plenty of tea. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread and can investigate every night.

U ? Madcap inventor and close ally of Bond, will look to protect the staff of MI-5 with the aid of his crazy inventions each night.

Baddies

Baron Von Brokeback ? Master criminal and arch enemy of Bond before his demise

Ivana Sukemov ? Russian master of disguise and evil assassin, suspected most of being the one who killed Bond

Gums ? A 7ft 2 Giant who takes pleasure in beating innocents to a pulp, used to have metal gnashers but made a fortune selling them as scrap

The baddies take turns each night to nominate a kill, they can communicate off thread

Assassin

Bob a Job ? Master assassin with no affiliation, just likes to kill people with his custom made trilby, has 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The service wins once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have killed all MI-5 team and they outnumber the remaining civil servants.

If you do not receive a PM you are a civil servant with the British Government and want to find the baddies so you can continue your life in preventing global terror.

At night I will take PMs from the MI-5 then U, then the baddies and finally Bob a Job if he wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Hunnybunny or Suckemov etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!:smiley2:) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 8pm on Sunday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

MODS ? Could you please sticky and remove the sign up thread? :2thumbsup:

I've had a few but what the feck is this?

Players are -

1 Frenchie

2 YvonneJambo

3 Therealmackay

4 Csaba Wabba

5 Kitster

6 Beverley

7 Albannach

8 Scotland

9 Arnold

10 milky_26

11 Geoff Kilpatrick

12 Lasith

13 Deek

14 Cigaro

15 jam tartan

16 Martin

17 Dandyman

18 jambopompey

19 bigsmak

20 thehibsareintheirbeds

PM has been sent out to everybody as well as informing if you have a role, if you haven't had a PM giving you a role you are a Civil Servant

Have fun and happy hunting

Seems nice and straight forward :2thumbsup:. I am still deciding whether to go to Edinburgh tomorrow afternoon or wait till Sat morning, so just letting you know I wont be online either from tomorrow or Sat until late on Sunday. So will have to vote sometime tomorrow

great theme!! We have no barman though :43: Anyone want to step in for Boof? I'll have a vodka martini..shaken not stirred.

Have no fear, the barman's here.

Not playing so I'll quite happily serve anybody anything...as long as they have ID. And Lasith...that means real ID :D

Drink up and enjoy the game y'all...in fact one large vodka martini..shaken not stirred for everyone just to get them a bit more talkative.

Just a quick reminder before I go to bed, there will be set deadlines for the first 3 days after that night will come only once we have a majority vote

Have no fear, the barman's here.

Not playing so I'll quite happily serve anybody anything...as long as they have ID. And Lasith...that means real ID :D

Drink up and enjoy the game y'all...in fact one large vodka martini..shaken not stirred for everyone just to get them a bit more talkative.

:10900: Damn it's still Thursday Boof..you get to serve me a few tomorrow night though! I need no ID these days!

your only as old as the women you feel(and she is 26 so i'm getting on a bit lol)

I feel so much better now! think i'll go to bed and cry :43:

Game setup looks great and some quality role player names as well.

Poor stuff to see Cig being ageist.

Meh I'm young. What can I do?:D

I'll have a Horlicks Boof. I've just had some scrambled egg, but hey, you only live twice.

I feel so much better now! think i'll go to bed and cry :43:

Don't worry, they'll all be hassling us to buy them booze soon.

Meh I'm young. What can I do?:D

I'll have a Horlicks Boof. I've just had some scrambled egg, but hey, you only live twice.

Yeah but that's what happens when you can afford to stop the age process.

I'm betting by the end of the second page, we'll have had a pun for every single Bond film :10900:

Yep, cheers Malky.

Oh, and vote Beverley for calling me a poof on Facebook last night!

poof!

i lost 100k on 1 hand

malky,

if i get killed during the night can you make sure that it was me that is supposed to be killed. unlike the last game when you were supposed to die but Dandyman put me out of my misery.

so thinking about that

vote dandyman

BoJack Horseman

Just had a read through it all. It's sounding good. Had a role the last few games, I don't have any this time.

Quite a long deadline this time so I won't be putting in a vote until later.

Been sticky'd yet?

I'll be out tonight and will most than likely tomorrow night aswell so may not be tremendously active for the first wee while.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Forgot all about this, a very pleasant suprise when i logged on. No role again but ok with that as long as its ivana that gets to bump me off, so to speak! Great set up, fingers crossed for no pm shennanigans this time and Mon the spooks!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ye cannae beat a random bump before bed, eh geoff. As long as the wife doesn't find out though.

Awful lot of bumping going on in this thread dodgy imo :hat2:. I am going to vote TherealMackayjust as hes below me on the list. I will now be back on Sunday o check on things as work has made sure I cant spend a whole weekend away when we have HMIE in all next week. :43: Still be down for the game though :10900:

I am away first thing tomorrow for the weekend so will stick a totally random vote on. Driving back up sunday but not sure if I will make the deadline.

Vote Martin

Thought there wasn't a deadline - you lot had to get your asses into gear and actually try and find someone dodgy.

D'intcha?

New cocktail available - The Goldeneye...large spiced rum injected into the eyeball. Yummy.

Deadline set for first 3 days will be Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at 8pm barring any problems at work after that you have to get a majority vote before the day ends

Archived