Mafia - Double Agent

Groot

thehibsareintheirbeds

Pretty sure its arnold after reading the thread again. Oh and yvonne- am pretty sure f will be around for one last investigation.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure its arnold after reading the thread again. Oh and yvonne- am pretty sure f will be around for one last investigation.

Cool I hope he is too :smiley2:

You can tell Winter is drawing in as days are just getting shorter and shorter.

Following last nights discovery of Gums they spent the day combing the entire building trying to find evidence of drool from the toothless assassin, at last they found some and at pace followed the trail until they found Kitster sitting looking very pleased with herself, using all their training her death was quick and effective

Kitster - Gums was dead

(Kitster slavering, who would have thunk it :10900:)

PMs please folks

You can tell Winter is drawing in as days are just getting shorter and shorter.

Following last nights discovery of Gums they spent the day combing the entire building trying to find evidence of drool from the toothless assassin, at last they found some and at pace followed the trail until they found Kitster sitting looking very pleased with herself, using all their training her death was quick and effective

Kitster - Gums was dead

(Kitster slavering, who would have thunk it :10900:)

PMs please folks

Woot woot

:2thumbsup: Im off to do the ironing hopefully the night time wont be as long as yesterdays wait,

wow that was a quick lynch!

well done though, so, we only have one more to catch so thats good. we can definitely do this now as long as we get the right guy

oh, and its definitely not me for those thinking it. looking in my direction you'll miss the bad guy, cos i'm definitely unroled

F fresh from the good work of the last couple of days was in good spirits and set about trying to find Baron von Brokeback, unfortunately as he turned the corner he came face to face with his adversary, without hesitation Brokeback drove a dagger into F's guts and took off in the opposite direction without looking back......

....if he had he would have seen F get back up revealing on of U's custom made stab vests

It is now day

7 players remaining 4 votes for the kill

No deadline, I give it 1 hour tops

BoJack Horseman

Well done U :)

Now, let's get rid of the last goon and call it a day.

Are we going for Arnold?

If that story means F found the last goon then Arnold would be the way to vote :10900: Well done U for protecting F

Vote Arnold

F took the remaining band of men to Brokeback's secret lair underneath a Volcano in the South Pacific

251004_New_Plymouth3.jpg

It was there they had the last confrontation after they had passed the killer sharks and faceless henchmen and Brokeback faced them, one shot to the forehead and it was game over, 007 had been avenged

Arnold - Baron von Brokeback was no more

the-end.jpg

Think I would have gone with my instincts and gone with Pompey because he seemed goonly.

Current hunch for the other goons is Kitster (mainly for being unusually quiet) and Arnold.

Good roled players left - thought from early on that Yvonne was and I'm now starting to think thaitb for absolutely no reason at all.

Feel free to mock me at being incredibly wrong!

PM sent to me by Martin just after he had been killed the other day, just to give him a wee bit of glory as it impressed me

goons killed him at the right time

so three lynches in a row whil my back is turned lol

well done guys, and goons.....

GIRUY

PM sent to me by Martin just after he had been killed the other day, just to give him a wee bit of glory as it impressed me

goons killed him at the right time

Cheers Malky, I'll make the most of it because it'll never happen again!

Great stuff from the town and a giruy to all the goons for getting lynched immediately after killing me :2thumbsup:

Yvonne and especially THAITB played a blinder considering he was under suspicion for long spells as well. Could be on the way to challenging Marty for his goon slayer crown!

Chris Benoit
Cheers Malky, I'll make the most of it because it'll never happen again!

Great stuff from the town and a giruy to all the goons for getting lynched immediately after killing me :2thumbsup:

Yvonne and especially THAITB played a blinder considering he was under suspicion for long spells as well. Could be on the way to challenging Marty for his goon slayer crown!

Well hopefully they'll start killing you 2 in the first 2 days then i'm getting a bit bored dying before the game kicks off

Well hopefully they'll start killing you 2 in the first 2 days then i'm getting a bit bored dying before the game kicks off

so bitter :10900:

Chris Benoit
so bitter :10900:

Still waiting for the dream goon squad of me you and milky, even if that happens assassin will kill me 2nd night lol

Good game thanks Malky :smiley2:

Got quite easy to goon spot near the end and had good mason team even if they got killed off, cant believe I lasted till the end so thanks THAITB for saving me. Did you all spot my F clues?

woooooooooooo

I'm no goon!!! I've never been one before and i found it hard.

Good game though! well done everyone :10900:

:bravo:

No it's THAITB that challenges you for the goon crown, I'm pish at catching goons when I'm alive

Maybe we should set up a new rule for the first few days, the goons can only kill someone overnight who is in the bottom few posts :10900:

Good game thanks Malky :smiley2:

Got quite easy to goon spot near the end and had good mason team even if they got killed off, cant believe I lasted till the end so thanks THAITB for saving me. Did you all spot my F clues?

we kind of thought THAITB was F, or at least was making it look like he was to protect the real F. We did not think it was you.

Geoff's killing was a safe hit as we did not want to hit THAITB after my lynching.

Thought we mat have done it, but i think some of our kills where not properly thought out after looking back on them. It gave to many clues on our voting to pick us out.

anyway up for a quick game with fast deadlines, but i think we should have a minimum post per day rule as well, the no deadline dragged on too much, probs down to us killing the more talkative players

Still waiting for the dream goon squad of me you and milky, even if that happens assassin will kill me 2nd night lol

vote frenchie :10900:

we kind of thought THAITB was F, or at least was making it look like he was to protect the real F. We did not think it was you.

Geoff's killing was a safe hit as we did not want to hit THAITB after my lynching.

Thought we mat have done it, but i think some of our kills where not properly thought out after looking back on them. It gave to many clues on our voting to pick us out.

anyway up for a quick game with fast deadlines, but i think we should have a minimum post per day rule as well, the no deadline dragged on too much, probs down to us killing the more talkative players

After I tried to save Dandy from the lynch the heat was on me. I started every post on day 3 with an F and day 4 every second word started with an F. If Dandy hadn't got killed in the night he was going to have a oo in a word in every post. I did struggle with the Fs without making it obvious. :smiley2:

I seem to have a lot of people thinking I am a goon.

A.m not quite sure of who the goons are, but one things for sure, I ,

M yself am not one of them.

nyway, I will read through the thread before making tonights vote, feel i may

o f missed a few clues or something along those lines, or perhaps something

t;hat might influence my vote tonight,if i see something that catches my eye

A s something goonly.

Generally, don't have much of a clue just

o w, but feel that a good read-thr

ough might help me a little.

Now, to look for clues etc.

^

Sorry for poor punctuation-on my mobile.

special mention to scotland, don't think this got noticed first time round

Chris Benoit

Dunno about anyone else but i spotted it gave me a wee chuckle

I did but after I helped him get lynched :43:

I still think Yvonne is a bad un!

I know maybe in real life but not on JKB! Did it ever click with you I was trying to help??? :stuart:

thehibsareintheirbeds

excellent stuff. delighted to make it to the end and be part of a cracking win.

sterling work from yvonne to see us home- cant believe the goons didnt go for her earlier- but too be honest she was being very subtle at times that even i was doubting myself that she was F. was pretty certain she was a goody once dandyman was a goner as her cigaro vote could only be to save him- plus i was constantly on the look out for F or fractions in posts so i did notice alot of F's in her posts but didnt realise she had been that deliberate- good stuff.

was trying to muddy the water at times and it obviously worked a bit if the goons suspected me- along with deek, who hopefully believes me now!

very impressive psychic work too by martin with your predicitons- i think the tide turned when we started with the lists- and it was plain to see who was eager to try to find a way forward when there was no deadline and who wasnt- so it was some cracking teamwork all round. sorry to scotland for the lynch, did notice his message but didnt trust him enough- probably should have pushed for pompey instead in retrospect.

all in all a brilliant game and it was tough but great fun being the doc- just delighted i managed a save at the end!

oh and frenchie, i changed my mind last minute to save deek instead of you on the night you were bumped off- as i was pretty sure he was a townie- so it was pretty annoying when you were done in.

thehibsareintheirbeds
i've just noticed albannach mentioned its his freshers week this week-

missed it before, maybe its a cover, maybe not, but it'll do for now

unvote albannach- back to the drawing board

in a scotland stylee i threw this in a while ago, was hoping it would be decent proof later in the game if need be.

oh and forgot to say, thanks malky- a really well run and exciting game.

I know maybe in real life but not on JKB! Did it ever click with you I was trying to help??? :stuart:

Yup..

When I re-read your posts when I sobered up!

Archived