Official Betfair Steady Drip Thread 2009 - Three Munney for All

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Bet 10 - 27 October /Juventude v Bahia. ?9.82 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?10.41

Bet 11 - 28 October /Arsenal v Liverpool. ?10.38 on 1 goal or more @ 1.07 returns ?11.11

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say What Again

This bet will probably end in tears as it's the first time I've gone for more than 1 goal.

Leonesa v Barcelona ?50.41 on 2 goals or more @ 1.19

Bet 10 - 27 October /Juventude v Bahia. ?9.82 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?10.41

Bet 11 - 28 October /Arsenal v Liverpool. ?10.38 on 1 goal or more @ 1.07 returns ?11.11

Bet 12 - 28 October /Barueri v Flamengo. ?11.07 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?11.73

Bet 12 - 28 October /Barueri v Flamengo. ?11.07 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?11.73

Bet 13 - 29 October /Inter v Palermo. ?11.70 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?12.40

Say What Again
Inter v Palermo. ?11.70 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?12.40

?59.51 on the same game, same odds.

:2thumbsup:

Bet 13 - 29 October /Inter v Palermo. ?11.70 on 1 goal or more @ 1.06 returns ?12.40

Bet 14 - 29 October /Palmeiras v Goias (In running, Half-time). ?12.36 on 1 goal or more @ 1.23 returns ?15.20.

Taken a wee chance here.

Bet 14 - 29 October /Palmeiras v Goias (In running, Half-time). ?12.36 on 1 goal or more @ 1.23 returns ?15.20.

Taken a wee chance here.

Yes. 49th min. :2thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman
Going to try 2 goals or more again.

Celtic v Kilmarnock ?62.90 on 2 goals or more @ 1.22

Betting on the SPL? It will be the death of you.

Did you not put it on over 1.5 goals? Considering that market pays out as soon as the second goals is chalked up.

Say What Again
Betting on the SPL? It will be the death of you.

Most probably. I think it's the first time I've done it. :hang:

Did you not put it on over 1.5 goals? Considering that market pays out as soon as the second goals is chalked up.

To be honest it never crossed my mind. The instant payout wont matter as I wont be here anyway.

Hi guys,

Looking to get in on this action..anyone able to help a newbie with this?

I'm having a look on betfair but I can only see over/under 1.5 goals...is this what I should be going for?

For example say I said the Arsenal v Spurs game would be more than 1 goal...where is this option?

Any help appreciated

thanks

Say What Again

Hi mate,

If you're looking for 1 goal or more it's in 'Total Goals' down the left hand side.

Good luck

Hi mate,

If you're looking for 1 goal or more it's in 'Total Goals' down the left hand side.

Good luck

Thanks!!

Now what to bet on lol

Bet 15 - Qpr v Leicester. ?15.06 on 1 or more goals @ 1.08 returns ?16.26

Bet 16 - Braga v Benfica. ?16.20 on 1 or more goals @ 1.09 returns ?17.66

Bet 16 - Braga v Benfica. ?16.20 on 1 or more goals @ 1.09 returns ?17.66

Bet 17 - Chievo v Udinese. ?17.59 on 1 or more goals @ 1.08 returns ?19.00

Bet18 - Birmingham v Man City. ?18.93 on 1 or more goals @ 1.07 returns ?20.26

Bet18 - Birmingham v Man City. ?18.93 on 1 or more goals @ 1.07 returns ?20.26

BUST. :43:

You'd think with the millions Citeh have spent on forwards they could score against Birmingham.

Double dunt, as I also had ?5 on Half-time-Draw/Full-Time-City.

Chaka Demus & pliers
BUST. :43:

You'd think with the millions Citeh have spent on forwards they could score against Birmingham.

Double dunt, as I also had ?5 on Half-time-Draw/Full-Time-City.

And Given saved a pen!

Right, I've started like a proper sheetbag! Started with a fiver on 1.5 goals or more on Sheffield U v Newcastle. ?1.70 profit coming my way if it works.

Mon the Toon!

Right, I've started like a proper sheetbag! Started with a fiver on 1.5 goals or more on Sheffield U v Newcastle. ?1.70 profit coming my way if it works.

Mon the Toon!

Or c'mon the blades. The beauty of this is you can cheer any side as long as they score! Not to much of a sheetbag though as you've went for over 1.5 goals! During my short run there was several 1 nils. Good luck though.

Or c'mon the blades. The beauty of this is you can cheer any side as long as they score! Not to much of a sheetbag though as you've went for over 1.5 goals! During my short run there was several 1 nils. Good luck though.

FFS.

Still got a fiver to use up. I'm no givin in already!

Say What Again
Le Havre v Nantes ?76.06 on 1 goal or more @ 1.12

4-0 got me to ?84.73. I'm going to bite the bullet and withdraw ?64.73 as I could really do with it at this time of year. I'll keep going with the ?20 left in.

Since this thread started I'm now ?94.73 up in clear profit withdrawn from my account.

Had it not been for a rushed, stupid ?57 bet on ROI, I'd have avoided getting any wrong so far and would be ?150 up.

4-0 got me to ?84.73. I'm going to bite the bullet and withdraw ?64.73 as I could really do with it at this time of year. I'll keep going with the ?20 left in.

Since this thread started I'm now ?94.73 up in clear profit withdrawn from my account.

Had it not been for a rushed, stupid ?57 bet on ROI, I'd have avoided getting any wrong so far and would be ?150 up.

Show off! Seriously though well done. How many bets did it take to get to the ?84 mark? Also when picking your games did you do any research into stats/form etc or just pick randomly. I also found that the South American leagues were always good for goals.

Say What Again
Show off! Seriously though well done. How many bets did it take to get to the ?84 mark? Also when picking your games did you do any research into stats/form etc or just pick randomly. I also found that the South American leagues were always good for goals.

Cheers DJ.

I'm not sure how many bets it took me to get to the ?84 as I didn't keep track this time. It certainly wasn't as many as last time as there were decent odds of 1.11, 1.12 and 2 goals or more in the Celtic game @ 1.22 towards the end. My last 3 x bets netted ?30.

I don't really have a guide, but every bet was researched as best I could. I also took almost every bet available into consideration to seek out the best value.

I'd look at the league table, the form of the two teams, the goalscoring form of the teams both recently and over the season, and avoided meaningless games or games where, for example, a draw would have been a great result for the home team. Most of all I took my time to do this.

That's what ****ed me off so much about losing ?57 on the ROI game. I'd been away Monday/Tuesday and rushed home Wednesday evening wanting a bet and just picked the best odds I saw. Abandoned all the 'rules' I'd given myself and was rewarded with 0-0 in a meaningless game.

Drip 2 (bloody day 2!)

Fixtures 03 November Atl Madrid v Chelsea / Total Goals / 2 goals or more -2.0

Back 1.33 10.00 Won 3.30

Better start!

Drip 3.

APOEL v Porto ?20 on 1 goal or more @ 1.09

84' [0 - 1] R. Falcao

One's erse knitting the proverbial sock? :D

Drip 2 (bloody day 2!)

Fixtures 03 November Atl Madrid v Chelsea / Total Goals / 2 goals or more -2.0

Back 1.33 10.00 Won 3.30

Better start!

Bet 2. ?13.30 @ 1.5 goals or more Arsenal v AZ Alkmaar.

Archived