Mafia DUNE

jambopompey

thehibsareintheirbeds

dont know if that means milky's a goon or not- something just didnt feel right there. was really hoping milky would have been the one to get chosen, as yvonne's defence had been pretty good towards the end, but yet again we get absolutely no luck.

i think there's bias afoot- are you sure its not an SFA random lynch picker Pompey?

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambopompey
dont know if that means milky's a goon or not- something just didnt feel right there. was really hoping milky would have been the one to get chosen, as yvonne's defence had been pretty good towards the end, but yet again we get absolutely no luck.

i think there's bias afoot- are you sure its not an SFA random lynch picker Pompey?

im amazed that he has survived 3, one possibly 2 but 3

thehibsareintheirbeds
What an I say ....clues are there wooo good luck townies

unlucky yvonne, was sure you were a goon last night as well, thought we'd made a mistake when you said you'd go up for the tie.

jambopompey

as night came close to finishing and day light was starting to break, one fremen was out watching the sunrise, as he watch the sunrise and thinking to himself what a wonderful way to start another day, 3 people approached him wearing pink frilly fairy dresses, he thought to himself what a bunch of plebs.

one of the fairies he though was waving a wand at him, little did he know that the wand was actually a mace that took his head off.

therealmackay. fremen (townie). killed by the goons.

the assassin decided to have an night off

jambopompey

3. Geoff Kilpatrick:

6. milky_26:

11. Scotland:

12. Marty-French:

14. MalkyMcFrench:

17. jam tartan:

19. Cigaro:

20. thehibsareintheirbeds:

21. csaba wabba:

22. Pugsy 93:

23. Martin:

11 players left 6 for a lynch.

3 goons

1 cop

1 mason

1 shot left for the assassin

vote Milky

By a stroke of luck he has lasted this long. 3 days, 3 close calls, surely something in that.

Obviously changeable dependant on events!

therealmackay

damn it all just when i thought i was getting somewhere too :57:

still for my first game i think i did ok

mine's a tequilla sunrise boof :2thumbsup:

sorry folks I've had the joy of spending most of the evening in Inverkeithing

we're fast approaching the moment of truth, if we don't get the right guy in the next day or two and the assasin follows his usual habit then the games a goner

anyway we need to know one way or the other before we can move on

vote milky

thehibsareintheirbeds

yvonne and realmackay down- amazed there was not a goon between them. i think the number of votes milky keeps getting added to the fact he never seems to be saved means he may just be a townie after all.

right that leaves my previous list at:

Scotland

Csaba

Pugsy

scotland and pugs most suspicious- both very quiet. csaba suspected deek, but i'm just wondering if that was a cover, and he's just playing a very good game.

but then again maybe the goons are far cleverer than we thought, would not suprise me if there was a goon or two hiding amongst:

Jam Tartan

Martin

Geoff

Leaving the following that i'd put to the bottom of the list for now:

Milky

Malky

Cigaro

Marty

and Me

thehibsareintheirbeds
sorry folks I've had the joy of spending most of the evening in Inverkeithing

we're fast approaching the moment of truth, if we don't get the right guy in the next day or two and the assasin follows his usual habit then the games a goner

anyway we need to know one way or the other before we can move on

vote milky

i really think we're being lead astray by the milky thing and we need to move on to change the direction of the game. i've been suspicious of him in the past but i just dont believe he would be left to go up and face the tie break three times.

pugsy and scotland are too quiet. They have only posted 2% of the posts in the game. poor show.

happy to go up against milky as i feel his time is up (in the ties)...

thehibsareintheirbeds
unvote cigaro

vote thehibsinthesleep

as that list disturbs me

i'm pretty sure there are at least 2 goons in my first list, and if you were one of them i could see how that would disturb you. if you're not one, i hope you'll see sense.

Can't believe Milky has escaped again, this is getting ridiculous! Right quick update to the whole voting list

Day one

1. Beverley: malky milky

2. Commander Harris: I.J

3. Geoff Kilpatrick: boof, milky

6. milky_26: albannach

7. I.J:

8. Arnold: milky

9. Albannach: pugsy

10. Kitster: martin

11. Scotland: malky

12. Marty-French: milky, I.J

13. Boof: pugsy

14. MalkyMcFrench: bev, I.J, csaba

15. Armiya: THAITB

16.Yvonnejambo: bev

17. jam tartan: bev

18. therealmackay: bev

19. Cigaro: albannach

20. thehibsareintheirbeds: martin

21. csaba wabba: scotland

22. Pugsy 93: cigaro

23. Martin: boof

25. Deek: yvonne, marty, scotland

Bev (heroic townie) was lynched

IJ - mod killed

Alba (good) killed during the night

Day two

2. Commander Harris csaba

3. Geoff Kilpatrick milky

6. milky_26 malky kitster

8. Arnold yvonne

10. Kitster milky

11. Scotland geoff

12. Marty-French malky, therealmackay

13. Boof kitster

14. MalkyMcFrench yvonne marty

15. Armiya cigaro

16.Yvonnejambo malky

17. jam tartan deek

18. therealmackay milky

19. Cigaro kitster

20. thehibsareintheirbeds martin cigaro

21. csaba wabba cigaro pugsy

22. Pugsy 93 arnold

23. Martin THAITB

25. Deek jam tartan armiya

Kitster lynched (good)

Armiya (heroic townie) killed during night by goons

Boof (heroic townie) killed during night by assassin

Day three

2. Commander Harris deek

3. Geoff Kilpatrick milky deek

6. milky_26 malky

8. Arnold malky

11. Scotland martin

12. Marty-French deek

14. MalkyMcFrench pugsy

16.Yvonnejambo thehibsareintheirbeds geoff

17. jam tartan geoff deek

18. therealmackay geoff

19. Cigaro malky geoff

20. thehibsareintheirbeds deek

21. csaba wabba pugsy yvonne martin

22. Pugsy 93 malky

23. Martin cigaro scotland deek

25. Deek geoff

Deek (bad) lynched

Commander Harris (good) killed by the goons

Arnold (heroic townie) killed by the assassin

Day four

3. Geoff Kilpatrick cigaro

6. milky_26 yvonne

11. Scotland milky

12. Marty-French yvonne pugsy

14. MalkyMcFrench yvonne

16.Yvonnejambo malky milky martin milky

17. jam tartan milky yvonne

18. therealmackay cigaro

19. Cigaro pugsy

20. thehibsareintheirbeds milky

21. csaba wabba yvonne milky yvonne

22. Pugsy 93 csaba wabba

23. Martin milky

Yvonne (heroic townie) lynched

Therealmackay (heroic townie) killed by the goons

Boof, you'd better notice the changes!

Right here's now the list of players left that did not vote for Deek when he was lynched.

6. milky_26

11. Scotland

14. MalkyMcFrench

19. Cigaro

21. csaba wabba

22. Pugsy 93

Considering Milky has escaped every single time there's obviously been plenty of people who have voted for him.

In that list, Malky, Cigaro and Pugsy haven't voted for Milky up till the end of day four. Although Malky has now voted at the start of day five for him. Csaba had a vote for Milky in the last round before taking it away to put it to the tie with Yvonne. Only Scotland has had a final vote on Milky that did not vote for Deek.

Of course, that's no definite way of looking at it because Milky could still be innocent but I guess it's a case of looking at any possibility so far. Basically whether Milky is innocent or not potentially changes everything in my mind.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm surprised the goons took out mackay - I'm wondering if a goon did vote for Deek after all given that he highlighted the possibility.

Martin I'm still not 100% certain on Milky as I'm not a mason or the cop so I don't know if he has been investigated but I'll assume he has

However without risking the cop or mason we have to find out one way or another if he's a goon. If he's not we have to hope the cop and mason know who a couple of the goons are by now so we can strike back

Martin I'm still not 100% certain on Milky as I'm not a mason or the cop so I don't know if he has been investigated but I'll assume he has

However without risking the cop or mason we have to find out one way or another if he's a goon. If he's not we have to hope the cop and mason know who a couple of the goons are by now so we can strike back

Agree that surely he'll have been investigated and there's also been no pattern to other people's votes to suggest that he has been investigated and that person is continually voting for him.

Following on from Geoff's point about therealmackay, there could be a possibility that someone voted for Deek to stay in amongst the crowd but surely no more than one? If so, that leaves us at least two people that might be in the group that didn't.

Pretty much as you say, Milky seems to be the key in all of this and its just frustrating that we've now lost out three times in finding that out.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thinking more, I think an attempt has been made to 'frame' Cigaro for this round given that therealmackay and me voted for him in the last round, and therealmackay was bumped off.

Therefore, I think cigaro is innocent.

I'm prepared to leave milky for now. He may well still be a goon but it's allowing the other two to fly under the radar.

One of the goons might have voted for Deek but the other two probably didn't. No point in a lynch but it would allow one under the radar.

So, targeting the other two first....

vote Pugsy since he has been so quiet.

thehibsareintheirbeds

including the last game, we've been stumbling over trying to lynch milky for about 6 nights now- he was innocent last game, and he is playing exactly the same this time.

right i'm going to get a vote in before i go to bed... it was going to be pugsy or scotland- geoffs gone for pugsy so i'll go for scotland to see if that stirs up any goonly activity.

vote scotland

wooooo

the assassin decided to have an night off

Hooray!

mine's a tequilla sunrise boof :2thumbsup:

It's in your hand right now. :cheers:

And a large voddie & lemonade for Yvonne.

Boof, you'd better notice the changes!

Spotted it :D

Large one waiting for you if/when you get here - obviously if you're a goon you'll be heading down the way.

wooooo

I,ve been away for three days and find I am dead. :hat2:

I know who the cop and final mason are, Ha Ha Ha

Harry Palmer

woooo

Boof, une Stella Artois s'il vous plait.

Anyone remember Inspector Gadget? Go Gadget Go......

Yawoooo

Chris Benoit

vote pugsy

just in from pub and might not get on tomorrow so i'll stick with my vote from yesterday

Geoff Kilpatrick

Post count

jambopompey 84

Marty-French 55

Csaba Wabba 53

MalkyMcFrench 52

yvonnejambo 41

jam tartan 37

Geoff Kilpatrick 35

Boof 35

thehibsareintheirbeds 32

milky_26 30

Cigaro 25

Martin 24

kitster 22

Beverley 21

therealmackay 16

Deek 15

Arnold 15

ArmiyaRomanova 10

Commander Harris 10

scotland 8

Albannach 7

Pugsy 93 7

Active players in bold

If memory serves me right Deek always used to say that he woud sacrafice hiimself for the goons if need be. So I'm not ruling anybody out who voted for Deek the day he was lynched.

As for the votes for myself, well, I'm always pretty much a low/one of the lowest posters and have vowed to change that over the coming games.

If memory serves me right Deek always used to say that he woud sacrafice hiimself for the goons if need be. So I'm not ruling anybody out who voted for Deek the day he was lynched.

As for the votes for myself, well, I'm always pretty much a low/one of the lowest posters and have vowed to change that over the coming games.

Welcome back low poster.

something caught your attention?

Welcome back low poster.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

must have done

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome back low poster.

Just that people who voted for Deek the day he was lynched seem to be drawing less attention than the others. I think that Deek has sacraficed himself (again) and it looks as though their plan has worked the way some people are speaking.

As for milky I'm not convinced he's a goon. There's no way that they would let him go up in a tie for 3 times. Would they?

Just that people who voted for Deek the day he was lynched seem to be drawing less attention than the others. I think that Deek has sacraficed himself (again) and it looks as though their plan has worked the way some people are speaking.

As for milky I'm not convinced he's a goon. There's no way that they would let him go up in a tie for 3 times. Would they?

Unless they now view him as a lost cause due to the huge suspicion?

I agree with Pugsy though, when I've been a goon with Deek he has been willing to sacrifice himself to protect the other goons. Maybe not write off the folk who voted for him just yet.

What I would say though, is CHs vote for him was in early, and abruptly. No explanation or anything. Makes me thing that Deek was investigated, so 2 other people who voted for him should be the cop and the other mason IMO.

I know who the cop and final mason are, Ha Ha Ha

Just an observation on this, deek is probably stirring but is it maybe coceivable that a couple of goons voted deek and with CH getting killed then he's hedging his bets that two others are the cop and mason

Chris Benoit

Good idea Malky but i voted for Deek and i'm not roled but hopefully the cop or the last mason held off voting for Deek to cover their arse but CH's early vote for Deek points to him being investigated and i'd hedge a bet on at least 1 goon maybe 2 voting for Deek, it's all to confusing :stuart:

Meanwhile i think you'll find that i'm still ahead in the post count competition i made up in my head

therealmackay

if this is true and he knew he would be away for three days then surely all 3 goons would have voted for him as he would have lost his goon rights by being away anyway and this would allow the goons to claim not to be goons due to voting a goon off

Post count

jambopompey 84

Marty-French 55

Csaba Wabba 53

MalkyMcFrench 52

yvonnejambo 41

jam tartan 37

Geoff Kilpatrick 35

Boof 35

thehibsareintheirbeds 32

milky_26 30

Cigaro 25

Martin 24

kitster 22

Beverley 21

therealmackay 16

Deek 15

Arnold 15

ArmiyaRomanova 10

Commander Harris 10

scotland 8

Albannach 7

Pugsy 93 7

Active players in bold

this list is quiet interesting, 3 defined groupings...

3 goons left...

you decide

if this is true and he knew he would be away for three days then surely all 3 goons would have voted for him as he would have lost his goon rights by being away anyway and this would allow the goons to claim not to be goons due to voting a goon off

good thought

EDIT - although he's only not been on since Thursday morning so in reality he woud only have missed 1 game day, plus his last post mentioned he was on his mobile so if need be he could have kept track of things

sneaky deeky trying to play a game

therealmackay
i've narrowed it down to 2 myself, was 3 but 1 got killed, do i win a plasma telly?

hmm one got killed

an inexperienced assasin

hmmmm......

could you be talking about me :hat2:

Chris Benoit

you were the 3rd yes but you were the outsider of the 3, your posting and theories were too sensible to be a trigger happy assassin really

Archived