Mafia DUNE

jambopompey

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm intrigued as to why the assassin took out Arnold given that only Pugsy had voted for him. Completely random!

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
most likely when it says cigaro lynched fremen other than that i dont know

isnt it a bit odd that two out of three youve voted for a goodie

and i cant say the excuse for tying it up with deek to force a goon out has me convinced either

but im holding off on voting as i have yet to spot a goon :15:

Which it inevitably will.

I can go whole games never voting for a goon (usually because I get dumped early).

Its because I only know what I am, being without comrades, so I will vote for goodies, even if a baddie is lynched.

Vote for me if you want, all it means is another townie down.

yvonnejambo

Ok sorry I had to go out to work and just back home (yip joys of youth work). I am no GOON!!! I feel the goons are setting me up though and I honestly just didnt see Deek as being that dodgy. Well done for all you people that did though. I also didnt think Commander H was a mason, so my handle on this game is ****.

The person leading the charge on my set up is Malky and that is where my vote is going.

My goon list now consists of Malky, Geoff and possibly Cigaro

Vote Malky

yvonnejambo
I think out of the three you are the least likely. Yvonne having a go at Geoff for suspecting Milky seemed a bit strange.

I think the goons planned to put Malky and Geoff onto three, one behind Deek. That way there was a chance that someone might go for a tie. Milky was the only one that went for Malky but both you and Yvonne went for Geoff. Both of you have played this game enough to know that stuff like that would be picked up on if you were both goons, so you wouldn't risk the entire game just to save a fellow goon.

No the reason I went for geoff was because I think hes a goon. I have no inside knowledge just my own opinion. I have also voted for malky each round, but wanted to see who else was going to vote him, to see if any clues could be had.

Im not sure whats strange about my query with Geoff re milky? Milky had been near lynch for the 1st 2 days and nobody stepped in at any point to save him. It could have easily been dne seen as there were votes all over the place and 3 votes sealing someones fate is hardly conclusive. So my thoughts on Milky being innocent stand.

therealmackay
I'm intrigued as to why the assassin took out Arnold given that only Pugsy had voted for him. Completely random!

true assasin seems to be pretty inexperienced

Geoff

Harris

JT

Marty

THAITB

Martin

All voted for Deek, so I'd say none of them are goons.

it is a possibility that the goons planned a sacrafice of one of their own and 3 of the votes for deek were placed to make us believe those who voted to lynch a goon were not goons :15:

confusing myself now

Geoff Kilpatrick
No the reason I went for geoff was because I think hes a goon. I have no inside knowledge just my own opinion. I have also voted for malky each round, but wanted to see who else was going to vote him, to see if any clues could be had.

Im not sure whats strange about my query with Geoff re milky? Milky had been near lynch for the 1st 2 days and nobody stepped in at any point to save him. It could have easily been dne seen as there were votes all over the place and 3 votes sealing someones fate is hardly conclusive. So my thoughts on Milky being innocent stand.

Love to know why people still think I'm a goon. People thought I was playing strange but I was waiting for someone to jump on me to start a run as the goons were well hidden. Deek did that and (thankfully), people went with me. I'm quite happy to sacrifice myself as I'm a townie and I think I helped protect the other masons that are left.

Geoff Kilpatrick
true assasin seems to be pretty inexperienced

it is a possibility that the goons planned a sacrafice of one of their own and 3 of the votes for deek were placed to make us believe those who voted to lynch a goon were not goons :15:

confusing myself now

Pretty strange strategy given they were all basically under the radar.

Will be intrigued to hear milky's defence.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yet look at milky's voting record and who has been taken out.

It will need to be a pretty compelling case for his innocence.

therealmackay
Yet look at milky's voting record and who has been taken out.

It will need to be a pretty compelling case for his innocence.

cigaro has an even more compelling voting record with the last minute switch plus he hasnt been up for the chop twice

Geoff Kilpatrick
cigaro has an even more compelling voting record with the last minute switch plus he hasnt been up for the chop twice

Indeed but still want to hear Milky's take on things.

thehibsareintheirbeds

need to have a proper read through when i'm in this evening but there's been some really good work done there and quite a few people showing their intentions already.

still need to hear from milky and analyse the voting again, i just hope there's enough there to bag us another tonight, as the way its going the assassin's likely to take us all out in some kind of mass suicide bombing.

the reason i didn't think deek was bad, is more to do with me not seeing anything obvious from him indicating him being a goon. And i thought the pile on that was starting may have been by goons.

on day two when i voted for kitster, i did it to put both of us in a tie, not because i thought she was bad, but i didn't thinks she was a mason (a couple of hints would have been good).

Geoff Kilpatrick
the reason i didn't think deek was bad, is more to do with me not seeing anything obvious from him indicating him being a goon. And i thought the pile on that was starting may have been by goons.

on day two when i voted for kitster, i did it to put both of us in a tie, not because i thought she was bad, but i didn't thinks she was a mason (a couple of hints would have been good).

Hmmm.

Will leave my vote with Cigaro for now but still having my doubts.

Rick Grimes

OK, gonna get a vote in now in case I can't get back on this avo, tho will try to get on around 2 or 3 ish.

vote Milky

Marton's done some sterling work & of Milky & Yvonne he's not done enough to convince me of his innocence. Cigaro, I think, seems earnest enough in his defence - I know from last game how difficult it is to persuade the mob!! :laugh:

therealmackay

day one bev had 5 choices to switch her vote and tie it up milky was unlucky to be picked but would goons have let it get that close another vote for bev would have been unnoticed and would have protected milky if he was a goon

day 2 he had to save himself with a vote change and no goons came to his aid and since they couldnt know kitster was a mason leaving milky in anoher 50/50 was a big risk

i doubt his guilt and im torn between yvonne and cigaro

i dont buy cigaros trying to defend himself that has so easil won over jam tartan as a goon would surely lie and say the same things

so vote cigaro

possibly wrong but its my best guess

Geoff

Harris

JT

Marty

THAITB

Martin

All voted for Deek, so I'd say none of them are goons.

That leaves

6. milky_26

11. Scotland

14. MalkyMcFrench

16.Yvonnejambo

18. therealmackay

19. Cigaro

21. csaba wabba

22. Pugsy 93

I'll try and dig up voting patterns up till now, see if there is anything interesting.

However the late run of votes were very suspicious, people coming out of nowhere in the last hour - Milky, Scotland, Yvonne and Cigaro. Interestingly in these votes, Yvonne and Cigaro went for Geoff to tie him with Deek before myself and THAITB tipped it in Deek's favour to be lynched.

To be honest, I think our remaining goons comes from that list of four.

I also remember Geoff pointing out some sort of thing with Deek protecting Milky and vice versa, plus I'd like to hear more from Scotland. He's been far too quiet.

Been busy and have been avidly watching the europe thread.also been doing a few of my b&W pics for my thread, but i will try and do a bit more on here in a wee while.

for just now:

vote milky

Fraser

Rick Grimes
day one bev had 5 choices to switch her vote and tie it up milky was unlucky to be picked but would goons have let it get that close another vote for bev would have been unnoticed and would have protected milky if he was a goon

day 2 he had to save himself with a vote change and no goons came to his aid and since they couldnt know kitster was a mason leaving milky in anoher 50/50 was a big risk

i doubt his guilt and im torn between yvonne and cigaro

i dont buy cigaros trying to defend himself that has so easil won over jam tartan as a goon would surely lie and say the same things

so vote cigaro

possibly wrong but its my best guess

hmmm, there's some very good reasoning going here & to be fair Milky defended himself in a similar manner last time & was proven to be good. interestingly too its Yvonne who went for him first.

still not sure enough on Cigaro to go for him tho, so gonna have to

unvote Milky

vote Yvonne

my switch yesterday took Deek into the lead so hopefully lightning will strike twice.

hmmm, there's some very good reasoning going here & to be fair Milky defended himself in a similar manner last time & was proven to be good. interestingly too its Yvonne who went for him first.

unvote Milky

vote Yvonne

my switch yesterday took Deek into the lead so hopefully lightning will strike twice.

i can sort of see where your coming from with yvonne,

i'll wait till later to vote though

yvonnejambo

unvote Milky

vote Yvonne

I cant really win can I? Im being strung up whatever. I defended milky and people think im a goon so I go on my own goon suspects advice and vote for milky and that also makes me a goon. Oh well whatever, I am happy got all sorted for Croatia so do your worst. You will just be lynching another townie.

unvote milky

jambopompey

votes up to post 571

3. Geoff Kilpatrick: cigaro

6. milky_26:

11. Scotland: milky

12. Marty-French

14. MalkyMcFrench: yvonne

16.Yvonnejambo: malky, milky

17. jam tartan: milky, yvonne

18. therealmackay: cigaro

19. Cigaro:

20. thehibsareintheirbeds:

21. csaba wabba: yvonne

22. Pugsy 93:

23. Martin:

vote tally

yvonne 3

cigaro 2

milky 1

7 for an early lynch

Chris Benoit

I'm a bit stuck, i know from personal experience that Yvonne is more than capable of being an evil genius so don't know whether to believe her protests of innocence, not convinced that Cigaro is a goon and Milky has given a good defence of himself and the fact that on day 1 Cig and Milky voted alba and he got killed during the night helps prove their innocence rather than their guilt unless it's a very brave double bluff early on from the goons. But also seeing as they both voted kitster day 2 proves that neither is a mason so if either goes we're not losing the last mason.

soz but vote yvonne not 100% certain of your guilt but i'm even less certain that candidates 2 and 3 are goons

yvonnejambo

Ooh the pile on starts...:hang:

I am going to try and catch up on this. just been busier than usual and ended up working till after 1am last night, then trying to sort things out for Euro trip today. I will go get some dinner and please dont lynch me in that time. I am no goon I am just goon fodder.

Chris Benoit

unvote yvonne

vote pugsy

not a cop out vote, been very quiet this game and gone largely un-noticed and could possibly be a goon sleeper and might be an option for the cop tonight if the lynchee turns out to be a townie. this'll be the last from me tonight as i'll be away out very soon

I cant really win can I? Im being strung up whatever. I defended milky and people think im a goon so I go on my own goon suspects advice and vote for milky and that also makes me a goon. Oh well whatever, I am happy got all sorted for Croatia so do your worst. You will just be lynching another townie.

unvote milky

I thought the match was switched for tv?

Interesting that Milky and Yvonne don't currently have a vote on any one. I still think out of the three that Cigaro is the least likely and he could be voted on by both Milky and Yvonne.

I'm going to go for Milky for now to keep him in contention, but depending how things go, I might change.

Vote Milky

yvonnejambo
vote yvonne

she does seem to be playing like an evil genius

Why thank you kind sir, just cut the evil bit please.

Ok Ive reread the thread and we know that Martin, Cigaro or milky are not the remaining mason.

I have an idea from a group of 3 who is the remaining mason and for obvious details wont be posting that here.

My goon list now has Martin, Malky and Cigaro as my prime suspects. I can bet that at least 1 goon voted for Deek and the killer blow from Martin could have easily been a goon tactic.

For that reason Vote Martin

I know Im probably a goner tonight anyway but in the scheme of things its not a big loss. Still enough townies to win this game.

thehibsareintheirbeds

hmmm. recalling reading it in my drunken state last night, i thought there'd be far more to go on, but its really not as clear cut as i expected. i really thought that with the flurry of votes that seemed to be an attempt to save deek we'd have nabbed a few but i just cant tell what's innocent and what's goonly.

martin's done some pretty good reasoning and there have been a few decent defences so i'm a bit hesitant to dive in yet. i've got a bad feeling there maybe is a sleeper goon somehwhere, just acting normally and maybe even throwing a vote on deek last night, but there'd be even less to go on that way, so no point worrying about it.

anyway my main suspects at the minute are, in no particular order, as follows:

Milky

Scotland

Yvonne

RealMackay

Csaba

Pugsy

hopefully there's at least a couple of goons in there. i think i'll vote milky for now

unvote yvonne

vote pugsy

not a cop out vote, been very quiet this game and gone largely un-noticed and could possibly be a goon sleeper and might be an option for the cop tonight if the lynchee turns out to be a townie. this'll be the last from me tonight as i'll be away out very soon

I've pretty much said that I would be quiet at the begining. As usual it's hard to guess who the goons are. I have a few people on my list but I'm no going to say just now.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

For now. Subject to change.

jambopompey

up to post 582

3. Geoff Kilpatrick: cigaro

6. milky_26: yvonne

11. Scotland: milky

12. Marty-French: yvonne, pugsy

14. MalkyMcFrench: yvonne

16.Yvonnejambo: malky, milky, martin

17. jam tartan: milky, yvonne

18. therealmackay: cigaro

19. Cigaro:

20. thehibsareintheirbeds: milky

21. csaba wabba: yvonne

22. Pugsy 93: csaba

23. Martin: milky

vote count

yvonne 4

milky 3

cigaro 2

martin 1

pugsy 1

csaba 1

27 minutes till deadline

yvonnejambo

ok unvote Martin and vote Milky to make it a tie. As you can see nobody is trying to save me so what does that tell you? When Im gone just think 1 of the goons will have voted me.

just noticed the time.

to see what happens

unvote yvonne

vote milky as he has been too jammy so far

yvonnejambo
just noticed the time.

to see what happens

unvote yvonne

vote milky as he has been too jammy so far

I am fine with it being a draw.

thehibsareintheirbeds

interesting voting. i'm really struggling to choose, just hope at least one of them is a goon or we're being lead a merry danxe here.

I am fine with it being a draw.

i'll happily put my faith in the random lynch selector

game on.

unvote milky

vote yvonne

good luck you too.

yvonnejambo
interesting voting. i'm really struggling to choose, just hope at least one of them is a goon or we're being lead a merry danxe here.

All i know is im a townie and have no idea about milky, although I think he is innocent too. Hey ho you will find out soon.

Vote Pugsy.

Im not sure enough of milky or Yvonne to condemn one or the other. Was plumping for milky though, but we'll see.

thehibsareintheirbeds
All i know is im a townie and have no idea about milky, although I think he is innocent too. Hey ho you will find out soon.

i'm seriously starting to worry about that...too late now to do anything though- come on random lyncher we're due some luck

jambopompey

yet again the fremen where undecided, did they want milky or did they want yvonne to live or die.

so yet again a massive game of eany meany was made....

did the townsfolk get it right

or did they get it wrong again......

take their water was the cry...

but who's............

yvonne innocent fremen lynched.

milky can i get your numbers for this weeks lottery

Archived