Mafia DUNE

jambopompey

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wooooo

Spotted it :D

Large one waiting for you if/when you get here - obviously if you're a goon you'll be heading down the way.

wooooo

Good stuff barkeep :D It's only fair that I put things right! Keep it waiting and I'll be there to pick it up because I ain't a goon

As for the game itself, I'm not sure why we are discussing that perhaps the cop or the mason voted for Deek. Seems to be playing into the goons hands as to who is targeted next and perhaps a bit of fishing from the goons to try and find out these people are.

Pugsy's posts have been pretty suspicious and he appears to be trying to shift the blame towards people who haven't voted for Deek.

Vote Pugsy

therealmackay
As for the game itself, I'm not sure why we are discussing that perhaps the cop or the mason voted for Deek. Seems to be playing into the goons hands as to who is targeted next and perhaps a bit of fishing from the goons to try and find out these people are.

woooooooooooooooo

my suspicions deepen

perhaps this was a goon saying dont vote for the deek voters cause its likely that the cop and other mason voted for him meaning there is a chance you might not get a goon but a good guy instead

wooooooooooooo

hmm one got killed

an inexperienced assasin

hmmmm......

could you be talking about me :hat2:

just realised you are out the game.

where are your woooooooooo's or silence.....

therealmackay

wooooooooooooooo

sorry first game

i did wonder what the woooooooooo's were for

woooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooo

sorry first game

woooooooooooo

no worries, will you be back for more?

Good stuff barkeep :D It's only fair that I put things right! Keep it waiting and I'll be there to pick it up because I ain't a goon

Pugsy's posts have been pretty suspicious and he appears to be trying to shift the blame towards people who haven't voted for Deek.

Vote Pugsy

In no way am I trying to shift the blame, I'm just pointing out that people who did vote Deek seem to be in a safer position than those who didn't. Now knowing the way deek plays the game this would be the wrong thing for people to do I think.

All I'm doing is playing with an open mind.

I've pretty much said that I would be quiet at the begining. As usual it's hard to guess who the goons are. I have a few people on my list but I'm no going to say just now.

Vote : Csaba Wabba

For now. Subject to change.

from yesterday, this is a strange vote.

Pugsy can you explain why Csaba as he hasn't came under much if any suspicion

Rick Grimes
Post count

jambopompey 84

Marty-French 55

Csaba Wabba 53

MalkyMcFrench 52

yvonnejambo 41

jam tartan 37

Geoff Kilpatrick 35

Boof 35

thehibsareintheirbeds 32

milky_26 30

Cigaro 25

Martin 24

kitster 22

Beverley 21

therealmackay 16

Deek 15

Arnold 15

ArmiyaRomanova 10

Commander Harris 10

scotland 8

Albannach 7

Pugsy 93 7

Active players in bold

that's interesting. Pugsy & Scotland, as experienced players, jump right out from that list as suspicious. ridiculously low post counts.

looks like I missed a very interesting night - my hungover head will now try to decipher what I've read on the others than the two low posters...

Cigaro - could have taken out either Milky or Yvonne but left the draw. protetcting a goon? indecisive townie?

Milky - miraculous esacape again - no saving votes might mean he's a townie but could a goon realistically save him without blowing their cover anyway?

Geoff - seems to be coming more into the game now after previously making noises about not being able to do much.

Martin - I trust him probably the most of who's left as he's been doing good investigative work. if he's a goon, he's playing a blinder again.

THITB - along the lines of Martin - think he's trustworthy.

the brothers French - seem to be chugging along not raising much suspicion. not quite sure what to make of that.

Csaba - similar to the Frenches, tho seems to be picking up some heat now.

the most glaringly obvious out of that list for me is scotland. he just doesn't play the game as quietly as this - Pugsy is generally pretty useless (:P) so I'm less surprised to see few posts from him, but less able to read him due to that.

vote scotland

btw, I'm out tonight again. from tomorrow I promise to give the game much more attention

Rick Grimes
wooooooooooooooo

sorry first game

woooooooooooo

the woooos are because the dead can never shut up liked they're supposed to in these games :laugh:

tbf tho, they're also where some of the best humour came from in early games

Chris Benoit

JT i'd be greatful if you didn't mention me and Malky in the same sentence as chugging again, paints a horrible picture!

off out and a bit and won't be back until tomorrow, good luck my fellow townies

could I make a point, I am a townie I cannot comment on Marty

however for the sake of the game lumping us together in arguments/discussions/ponts means that if he is a goon then he can slip by under the radar, by that theory so could I if I was a goon

just wanted to clear that up

Rick Grimes

put my comments on the Frenches together simply for brevity...

what an interesting reaction from them both.....

(I'm well aware I just did it again :laugh:)

i'm pretty sure there are at least 2 goons in my first list, and if you were one of them i could see how that would disturb you. if you're not one, i hope you'll see sense.

unvote hibsinthierbeds

vote Geoff

as something is amiss.

put my comments on the Frenches together simply for brevity...

what an interesting reaction from them both.....

(I'm well aware I just did it again :laugh:)

it's a twin thing seeing we were about 3 miles away from each other when we posted :smiley2:

thehibsareintheirbeds

the more i read, the more i get confused. still convinced pugsy and scotland's low post and lack of vote on deek is the main thing to go on at the minute.

some thoughts on each player with vote count from geoff's last count:

Marty-French 55 - thought he was good before, but cant remember why. really cant get a handle on him at the minute. voted deek. 50/50

Csaba Wabba 53 - didn't vote deek, but suspected him, pretty vocal. not quite his usual random self but not particulary goonly either.

MalkyMcFrench 52 - pretty sure he's a good un

jam tartan 37 - voted deek, but could be a cover and he's playing a smart game.

Geoff Kilpatrick 35 - not certain at all, but maybe just a goodie

thehibsareintheirbeds 32 - read my posts, just a townie trying his best to do win the game

milky_26 30 - certain he's not a goon. just doesn't add up.

Cigaro 25 - some far to suspicious votes to be a goon. a good un.

Martin 24 - either one of our best chances of winning the game and equally losing it. didnt vote deek, and some excellent work but we know how good a player he can be and i really hope he's on our side.

scotland 8 - great doctor last time, too quit. most obvious goon, but not certain

Pugsy 93 7 - quiet as always, didnt vote deek and interesting defence. definitely goonly.

off to the game, vote stays where it is for now.

going back to deeks lynch, I'm interested he put in an early vote on geoff who hadn't had much interest before that so it doesn't strike me as a goon v goon vote

apart from that I can't make anybody out to be honest, away to watch in the loop but I'll be back later

it's a twin thing seeing we were about 3 miles away from each other when we posted :smiley2:

Twins? Who is Arnold and who is Danny?

Rick Grimes
the more i read, the more i get confused. still convinced pugsy and scotland's low post and lack of vote on deek is the main thing to go on at the minute.

Marty-French 55 - thought he was good before, but cant remember why. really cant get a handle on him at the minute. voted deek. 50/50

Csaba Wabba 53 - didn't vote deek, but suspected him, pretty vocal. not quite his usual random self but not particulary goonly either.

thehibsareintheirbeds 32 - read my posts, just a townie trying his best to do win the game

Martin 24 - either one of our best chances of winning the game and equally losing it. didnt vote deek, and some excellent work but we know how good a player he can be and i really hope he's on our side.

scotland 8 - great doctor last time, too quit. most obvious goon, but not certain

Pugsy 93 7 - quiet as always, didnt vote deek and interesting defence. definitely goonly.

excellent work

Geoff Kilpatrick
unvote hibsinthierbeds

vote Geoff

as something is amiss.

Hmmm

What's this all about?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Interesting summary. Tempted to switch to scotland as well but given that Pugsy suddenly reappeared, another hmmm as above.

As far as I'm concerned I never dissapeared.

Vote : Scotland

Because apparently because we're both low posters one of us has to be a goon. So by process of elimination.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Because apparently because we're both low posters one of us has to be a goon. So by process of elimination.

you're both suspected mostly because neither of you voted for deek, the only known goon, when he was lynched. the fact that both of you have been so quiet only adds to it.

you're both suspected mostly because neither of you voted for deek, the only known goon, when he was lynched. the fact that both of you have been so quiet only adds to it.

Whilst I agree it makes us look more suspicious I feel you are doing precisely what the goons want you to do. Look at people who didn't vote for Deek while the goons hide amongst the group that did vote for him.

FWIW I think you are a townie.

I'm becoming more and more suspicious of Pugsy.

Looks to me that I'm on a hiding to nothing. Doesn't matter what I say people won't trust me. And the more I post the more people become suspiocious of me.

Looks to me that I'm on a hiding to nothing. Doesn't matter what I say people won't trust me. And the more I post the more people become suspiocious of me.

I know, rock and a hard place, but some of the stuff you've said soesnt sit right in my mind, being topped off by the vote for scotland.

I cant exactly put my finger on why though.

I can safely say I couldn't pick 3 people who are goons with any degree of confidence, I think once we get the next one then the game wil open up

saying that pugsy does seem a bit desperate in his protestations

I can safely say I couldn't pick 3 people who are goons with any degree of confidence, I think once we get the next one then the game wil open up

saying that pugsy does seem a bit desperate in his protestations

wooooooooooooooooo

are you pair twins or brothers?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not long in, seems to be one of two. I'm gonna change from Geoff as that was just a fun vote to see if anyone else voted for him.

will read back each of pugsy and scotland posts and see who's been posting the most rubbish...

wooooooooooooooooo

are you pair twins or brothers?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

twins, I'm a whole 12 minutes older

jambopompey

vote count to post 684

3. Geoff Kilpatrick: pugsy

6. milky_26: pugsy

11. Scotland:

12. Marty-French: pugsy

14. MalkyMcFrench: milky

17. jam tartan: scotland

19. Cigaro: milky

20. thehibsareintheirbeds: scotland

21. csaba wabba: cigaro, THAITB, geoff

22. Pugsy 93: scotland

23. Martin: pugsy

pugsy 4

scotland 3

milky 2

geoff 1

scotland still to vote

tonight may be a short sharp lynch and story, a few personal things are happening not with myself but may take my time.

so if 9pm comes and im not online take it as night and i will sort it asap

in a change to my original thought, i'm going to vote for milky

vote milky.

I just want to see if he survives another draw, unless anyone else knows for sure he is good :)

votes:

pugsy 4

scotland 3

milky 3

I'm not a goon. You'll see that, when was it? three games ago? when i was a goon, i was much more talkative than this, i'm just bored and tired. Pugsy, i think i will return the favour, so for now....

Vote Pugsy

Fraser

I'm not a goon. You'll see that, when was it? three games ago? when i was a goon, i was much more talkative than this, i'm just bored and tired. Pugsy, i think i will return the favour, so for now....

Vote Pugsy

Fraser

Fair do's FWIW i'm far from convinced your a goon. And in an attempt to save myself.

Unvote : Scotland

Vote : Milky

thehibsareintheirbeds
in a change to my original thought, i'm going to vote for milky

vote milky.

I just want to see if he survives another draw, unless anyone else knows for sure he is good :)

votes:

pugsy 4

scotland 3

milky 3

you going to unvote geoff first?

thehibsareintheirbeds
Fair do's FWIW i'm far from convinced your a goon. And in an attempt to save myself.

Unvote : Scotland

Vote : Milky

the actions of a goon and the final nail in the coffin. :hang:

unvote scotland

vote pugsy

thehibsareintheirbeds

i've been watching this game pretty closely, and i think i'm onto something.

goons:

Pugsy

Csaba Waba

and maybe Scotland

dont' fall for their attempt on milky. pugsy tonight and csaba tomorrow.

thehibsareintheirbeds
thats a lynch, isn't it?

i think it is and i think we've got one.

unvote milky

vote pugsy

don't like the way this is turning so quick

edit - ignore me talking pish, still think pugsy is dodgy

from yesterday, this is a strange vote.

Pugsy can you explain why Csaba as he hasn't came under much if any suspicion

I have a taken a pretty active part in this game I feel and was just hoping to hide in the backgrounds.

Now i'm not sure who everyone else is but I know what position I am taking up in this game and it is a pretty important one. I feel this way anyway.

A vote for myself is pretty much wasted and gives us a far lesser chance of winning this game.

My reason for voting for Csaba is I was just trying to ge a vote in that I hoped would keep me out of the limelight.

Decisions yours folks.

just to clarify, when I quickly read it, it appeared it was quickly going from pugsy in the lead to a lynch on milky (who I'm still not sure of) but thought pugsy's recent behaviour looked more dodgy than anything else

Bollocks look like I'm dead.

Good Luck fellow townies, I feel you will need it.

Archived