Mafia DUNE

jambopompey

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingers crossed we've got a goon here and some potentially dodgy behaviour towards the end from others

:laugh:

Cross as many things as you like.

Not gonna make any difference now.

I have a taken a pretty active part in this game I feel and was just hoping to hide in the backgrounds.

Now i'm not sure who everyone else is but I know what position I am taking up in this game and it is a pretty important one. I feel this way anyway.

A vote for myself is pretty much wasted and gives us a far lesser chance of winning this game.

My reason for voting for Csaba is I was just trying to ge a vote in that I hoped would keep me out of the limelight.

Decisions yours folks.

Bollocks look like I'm dead.

Good Luck fellow townies, I feel you will need it.

THats very strange to me.

You claim to have a good role, then say fellow townies. Claiming the role could mean the town lynches possibly a player who is actually good roled.

You claim to have a good role, then say fellow townies. Claiming the role could mean the town lynches possibly a player who is actually good roled.

thats what i was thinking as well, and if this is a monumental ******-up, it looks like i'll probably be, wrongfully, in the firing line tomorow.

hopefully not

:nah:

yvonnejambo
Bollocks look like I'm dead.

Good Luck fellow townies, I feel you will need it.

Woo I trusted you if im right and you are who I think you are the town are morons. wooooooooo

jambopompey
the actions of a goon and the final nail in the coffin. :hang:

unvote scotland

vote pugsy

at this the lynch is done, vote afterwards are nil and void.

not been online as it happens

thehibsareintheirbeds
Woo I trusted you if im right and you are who I think you are the town are morons. wooooooooo

i hope to god you're wrong, or i am probably a total moron. can assure you i had some pretty strong reasoning for my suspicions of both pugs and csaba tonight, i'm sure you of all players could guess what.

Just to clarify I was viewing it as good and bad.

Perhaps fellow goodies would have been a better phrase.

Perhaps fellow goodies would have been a better phrase.

Wooooo

Take yer pick :laugh:

the-Goodies.jpg

woooooo

jambopompey

sorry quick story.

the lynch mod decided on pugsy the quiet...

pugsy

shaddam IV

frigging gonn

got the requests from roled players

Pugsy you sneaky wee bugger

I was crapping myself there, now to hope for a good night and my inevitable death at the hand of the assassin

Pugsy you sneaky wee bugger

I was crapping myself there, now to hope for a good night and my inevitable death at the hand of the assassin

shhh it's night or you'll be mod killed :):th_o::th_o::th_o:

jambopompey

the goons decided to go to the pictures, they then decided to stuff popcorn kerns up one player and see how they would go

THAITB last mason is deeeed, killled by hte goons

thehibsareintheirbeds
shhh it's night or you'll be mod killed :):th_o::th_o::th_o:

crap, sorry, got a bit carried away....pugs put the fear of god in me there with his pleas of innocence....forgot it was night.

will shush the now

thehibsareintheirbeds
the goons decided to go to the pictures, they then decided to stuff popcorn kerns up one player and see how they would go

THAITB last mason is deeeed, killled by hte goons

woooooooo

was always going to happen...put myself out there......the cop, who now has another nights investigation survived, which was my hope. read my posts its partly there.

good luck all

woooooooooo

Brilliant stuff to get rid of Pugsy!!

But really frustrating to lose THAITB after his excellent work. We need to carry on the good work, particularly from the posts from earlier today by THAITB.

crap, sorry, got a bit carried away....pugs put the fear of god in me there with his pleas of innocence....forgot it was night.

will shush the now

no worries only a game after all...

woooooooo

was always going to happen...put myself out there......the cop, who now has another nights investigation survived, which was my hope. read my posts its partly there.

good luck all

woooooooooo

Definitely intend on doing that. They went for the easy target but great work and hopefully that along with us catching Pugsy, we can see this to the end

In no way am I trying to shift the blame, I'm just pointing out that people who did vote Deek seem to be in a safer position than those who didn't. Now knowing the way deek plays the game this would be the wrong thing for people to do I think.

All I'm doing is playing with an open mind.

Based on this can we take it none of the goons voted deek?

Think we have to bump these posts up at this time.

the more i read, the more i get confused. still convinced pugsy and scotland's low post and lack of vote on deek is the main thing to go on at the minute.

some thoughts on each player with vote count from geoff's last count:

Marty-French 55 - thought he was good before, but cant remember why. really cant get a handle on him at the minute. voted deek. 50/50

Csaba Wabba 53 - didn't vote deek, but suspected him, pretty vocal. not quite his usual random self but not particulary goonly either.

MalkyMcFrench 52 - pretty sure he's a good un

jam tartan 37 - voted deek, but could be a cover and he's playing a smart game.

Geoff Kilpatrick 35 - not certain at all, but maybe just a goodie

thehibsareintheirbeds 32 - read my posts, just a townie trying his best to do win the game

milky_26 30 - certain he's not a goon. just doesn't add up.

Cigaro 25 - some far to suspicious votes to be a goon. a good un.

Martin 24 - either one of our best chances of winning the game and equally losing it. didnt vote deek, and some excellent work but we know how good a player he can be and i really hope he's on our side.

scotland 8 - great doctor last time, too quit. most obvious goon, but not certain

Pugsy 93 7 - quiet as always, didnt vote deek and interesting defence. definitely goonly.

off to the game, vote stays where it is for now.

i've been watching this game pretty closely, and i think i'm onto something.

goons:

Pugsy

Csaba Waba

and maybe Scotland

dont' fall for their attempt on milky. pugsy tonight and csaba tomorrow.

good spot, deputy.

unvote geoff.

vote milky.

looks like my subtle hint was spotted by the goons. sorry!

Think we have to bump these posts up at this time.

Cheers forgot that, is it also safe therefore to assume I was investigated and found to be a townie

Anyway vote csaba wabba as I think that's what thaitb would have wanted

Cheers forgot that, is it also safe therefore to assume I was investigated and found to be a townie

Anyway vote csaba wabba as I think that's what thaitb would have wanted

or scotland...

no problem.

Just dont start a pile on...

Based on this can we take it none of the goons voted deek?

Could be a really good spot Malky. Bumping up my list from yesterday about players that did not vote for Deek

6. milky_26

11. Scotland

14. MalkyMcFrench

19. Cigaro

21. csaba wabba

22. Pugsy 93

Right well obviously Pugsy didn't vote and was a goon. From THAITB's thoughts, it seems that Milky and Cigaro have both been investigated seeing that he's being clear they are fine.

That would leave you, Scotland and Csaba. Both you and Csaba changed your votes after the lynch took place, not sure what to take from that but I tend to trust you more based on what THAITB said about you

Martin, as I said at the time when I quickly read it I thought it looked like there was a quick pile on for milky that I thought appeared goonly

It was only after I put it in that I realised pugsy had been lynched

Martin, as I said at the time when I quickly read it I thought it looked like there was a quick pile on for milky that I thought appeared goonly

It was only after I put it in that I realised pugsy had been lynched

No worries, I tend to believe THAITB with what he says. At the very least, Csaba just appears to be the stand out goon at the moment.

Due to this, I'll vote Csaba Wabba

Scotland might be the other goon but I'm slightly concerned that Csaba seems to eager to take him on for a draw (perhaps the same goes for Malky) seeing that he mentioned him as well. Either way I'm going with THAITB and if he's right, then there's only eight players left and we are almost home.

oh look a pile on, there is a surprise.

martin, think about it. you should know that hibsbeds can't know about me?

thehibsareintheirbeds

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

night all....boof, i'm on my way to the bar......a very very large macallan please. its been a long week! :2thumbsup:

stairwayToHeaven2.jpg

oh look a pile on, there is a surprise.

martin, think about it. you should know that hibsbeds can't know about me?

Well who else should we vote for? Seems like you went for Scotland because he was the other possible name that THAITB mentioned rather than any other reason.

sorry martin,

looks like i made a mistake ;) ;)

i'll reread stuff in the morning make sure i am correct.,/

Rick Grimes

hooray! my party was **** so i'mback early!

mixed nihght, mason gone but gotta a goon so i think we're winnibg.

votr Csaba

couldn't be clearer

Woooo

So Csaba Wabba - should I be pouring that pint for you...or are you destined elsewhere? :D

Wooooo

Archived