McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

martin, or THAITB will be so happy as i'm a plain worker, so doc you better be lucky with who you protect tonight

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i am lynched as is looking likely, just remember who was the most vocal against me out of the other two suspects

I seriously can't stand this!!!

I'm off oot for a kick around in the garden...let off some of this nervous tension...

yvonnejambo

As milky served the last customer of the day, he went cheerily to pick up his coat to go home. the other worlers had another idea for him. Milky must be the last goon. Stabbed in the back whilst getting his coat.

game over

Nah

Milky-innocent worker lynched

Night time story to follow soon

Geoff Kilpatrick

Woo

Ho and double Ho!

Unless the Doc has the saving powers of Craig Gordon, we're going to win!

Woo

yvonnejambo

During the night the super Doctor went and protected someone else. As morning started off he went home only to find the remainig evil boss there waiting for him. Scotland strangled by his stethoscope.

Its now day

I will be away from 10am tomorrow until Wed night, so if game still going, Malky has offered to take over from me.

yvonnejambo

Players left

Boof

THAITB

Paddy

Martin

3 for a lynch

thehibsareintheirbeds

well martin, very very well played indeed. i have been saying for the last couple of days that if it was you, you'd played an excellent game.

as you say there's no evidence against you and i just pray to god that boof and paddy see through it to the truth. the only way we can win is by lynching martin tomorrow and i implore you to do so.

this is my 4th game of mafia- have lost them all- i can assure you i am in no way good enough at this game to survive til the end as a goon. martin even said to yvonne when we had the vote mix up one night- not to worry and that it had happened to us all and that its the price you pay for being good enough to run a game and he is certainly good enough- keeping under the radar all game with nothing to implicate him.

i'll try and be on as much as possible to answer any quetions or clear anything up but for now please listen to martin and win us this game.

vote martin

Chris Benoit
sorry guys!

wooooo

don't worry bud you made one save and that's more than most doc's get

wooooo

thehibsareintheirbeds

wont edit my previous post, but it should have said listen to milky obviously.

THAITB's done a great job in managing to survive up till now, don't know how the hell he's done it but at least we finally get a chance to win the game. Boof and Paddy, trust me on this one, we can't lose this now. The evidence is out there to show who is the guilty one. Apart from what I said earlier about him, going for JT to get him out of the way was a very goonly move.

Guess there's no need to hang about this time

Vote Thehibsareintheirbeds

thehibsareintheirbeds
sorry guys!

unlucky mate, you played a fantastic game and i'm gutted you're not going to be able to help as i really think we could have done with your input.

as you say there's no evidence against you and i just pray to god that boof and paddy see through it to the truth. the only way we can win is by lynching martin tomorrow and i implore you to do so.

this is my 4th game of mafia- have lost them all- i can assure you i am in no way good enough at this game to survive til the end as a goon. martin even said to yvonne when we had the vote mix up one night- not to worry and that it had happened to us all and that its the price you pay for being good enough to run a game and he is certainly good enough- keeping under the radar all game with nothing to implicate him.

i'll try and be on as much as possible to answer any quetions or clear anything up but for now please listen to martin and win us this game.

But if there's no evidence, how can someone be a goon if there's no evidence? This game has shown that I'm only a worker, I've not started pointing fingers at anyone and I've given everyone a chance to explain themselves.

The only reason why I said that to Yvonne was that in the only game that I ran, the same happened to me and I messed up with the vote count which gave us problems in the game (and anyone that played that game would back me up on that) I felt pretty bad after it, so I can sympathise when it happens to someone else, especially when other people are complaining about it. I only said for that reason, it had nothing to do with what was happening in the game.

Bloody hell - who to vote for?

Somebody with Hibs in their user name or someone named after Hearts star Petras??

What a quandary.

Sexton Hardcastle

Yea lets get this done with.

Sorry i never hung about for the result

Vote THAITB

wont edit my previous post, but it should have said listen to milky obviously.

I'll admit I suspected Milky but it was impossible not to. He voted for Boof on the same day that Geoff got the boot (for no reason) and despite the fact I asked him about it, I didn't get a response. Only today did he give Boof a reason but it was a bit of a flimsy one about not having the time. It seemed too much of a hide away vote despite the fact Geoff was virtually gone.

He also seemed really eager to go for the three way tie and leave it to a tiebreak. The exact same idea that THAITB went along with, which only helps one person - the goon.

I apologise to Milky but I wasn't the only one that was suspicious for the same reasons.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Yea lets get this done with.

Sorry i never hung about for the result

Vote THAITB

i'm fine with an early finish but that way leads to the dark side and a goon win. please rethink

Any chance of you changing your mind paddy or should we just ask Yvonne to declare night?

Maybe a last chance for Martin and THAITB to plead their innocence?

THAITB has been very clever in getting rid of JT by targetting him, he wanted to keep Milky in because he was much more obvious. Then he tried to get me out of there to leave a show down between himself and Milky.

It was a very well thought out plan because obviously people would go for Milky over him, particularly with Milky's reluctance to give reasons to defend himself.

Boof, make the right choice.

thehibsareintheirbeds
But if there's no evidence, how can someone be a goon if there's no evidence? This game has shown that I'm only a worker, I've not started pointing fingers at anyone and I've given everyone a chance to explain themselves.

because if something seems to good to be true it usually is. my game's littered with mistakes, i've been involved in lynching kitster and making a case against jam tartan. your fellow goons are confident because they know you are in a great position, and i'm just glad boof seems to see through it.

Any chance of you changing your mind paddy or should we just ask Yvonne to declare night?

See my last post, yet more evidence against THAITB that shows his well thought out plan

thehibsareintheirbeds

yeeeeeeeeeees pad.

mon the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick Grimes

wooo

that's it over surely?

think you may have nabbed him last minute

wooooo

Jebus!!

What a time for the laptop to play silly buggers!!!

Ah, well. That seems to be it.

Don't see how surely it can be 3-1 in my favour. If it's 2-2 then automatically it becomes night doesn't it? Even if Yvonne hasn't said so.

I'll be gutted if it's gone to a tiebreak but if it's gone for a lynch with the 3-1, then I can't believe what you two have done. You've ignored everything and made the most stupid decision possible.

yeeeeeeeeeees pad.

mon the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you are celebrating, it's a win for the goons

yvonnejambo

have we got a lynch. sorry had to go away and pack. will just have quick scan to make sure

thehibsareintheirbeds
Don't see how surely it can be 3-1 in my favour. If it's 2-2 then automatically it becomes night doesn't it? Even if Yvonne hasn't said so.

I'll be gutted if it's gone to a tiebreak but if it's gone for a lynch with the 3-1, then I can't believe what you two have done. You've ignored everything and made the most stupid decision possible.

nice try. 3 for a lynch and night. time to join bev and geoff!:sorcerer:

Sexton Hardcastle

I just went with it to end the game.

One way or another

Think i might hang the boots up after this game for a while. Aint what it once was

nice try. 3 for a lynch and night. time to join bev and geoff!:sorcerer:

Don't think so, you'll be away celebrating with them.

Can't believe you managed to convince them. Well done Paddy and Boof, you deserved to have lost it.

I still think 2-2 means its a tie

Archived