McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Here's the votes for the three who must have goonliness amongst them. And their goonly mates - for as long as they lasted.

Day 1

3 Geoff Kilpatrick-Eckauskas/kitster

6 Beverley - JamTartan Harris

13 milky_26- MartyFrench/JamboPompey

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Arnold

23 Martin- Scotland

Lynched: Bev

Killed during night: Malky

Modkilled: Eckauskas

Day 2

3 Geoff Kilpatrick- Boof

13 milky_26- Deek

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Paddy (after original night) Boof

23 Martin- Csaba

Lynched: Csaba

Killed during night: no one (doc save)

Day three

3 Geoff Kilpatrick Kitster

13 milky_26 - Deek

18 thehibsareintheirbeds - Kitster

23 Martin - Milky

Lynched: Kitster

Killed during night: Commander Harris (goons) Bigsmak (assassin)

Day four

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - Deek

13 milky_26 - Boof

18 thehibsareintheirbeds - Geoff

23 Martin - Geoff

Lynched: Geoff

Killed during night: Marty (goons) Jambopompey (assassin)

Day five

13 milky_26 -

18 thehibsareintheirbeds -

23 Martin ? Arnold

Lynched: Arnold

Killed during night: Albannach

Day six

13 milky_26 ? Jam Tartan

18 thehibsareintheirbeds ? Milky Jam Tartan

23 Martin ? Scotland Milky

Lynched: Jam Tartan

Killed during night: Deek

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Falkirk rules i wouldn't strike him off that list

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, yeah.

Fair enough, just wanted to check. Least it's slightly easier in my mind because it's just the two.

The problem for me is that they've both carried out goonish behaviour, as I posted early today

THAITB ? voted for Kitster on day three (same day as Geoff and voted just after Geoff to put Kitster up 2-0 in the votes), refused to give casting vote to Arnold on day five but voted third to get rid of Geoff.

Milky ? continually tried to insist that Deek was a goon due to a feeling ? voted for him in rounds two and three. Went for Boof for no reason on day four when Geoff was virtually done ? wasted vote

I think I'd like to hear the pleas of innocence (or the others' guilt) from Milky, Martin and THAITB.

Should (or could) help me make up me mind.

I won't be back until tonight (6-7pm) The question is, who did i save last night?

Was it myself, or was it boof?

So I'm going to ask the goon one question.....

You Feeling Lucky?

imagesclint-do-you-feel-lucky-small1.jpg

Well do ya PUNK?

Fraser

Boof, in reply to your question, I've mentioned above a few things that for me make THAITB or Milky guilty.

I'm innocent in all of this and having survived this long and the fact we are so close to beating the goons, I want to see this through. The good thing from my point of view is that even if we lose one tonight, we'll still end up winning the game because it'll be the other.

There's absolutely no evidence out there that I'm anything other than innocent. I've never voted for any of the masons and I voted for Geoff. Too often in these games people go for gut instincts instead of looking at the evidence, if you look at the evidence in this game, then we'll win.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I won't be back until tonight (6-7pm) The question is, who did i save last night?

Was it myself, or was it boof?

So I'm going to ask the goon one question.....

You Feeling Lucky?

imagesclint-do-you-feel-lucky-small1.jpg

Well do ya PUNK?

Fraser

Woo

Feeling the pressure?

Woo

thehibsareintheirbeds

The truth is there's not a lot i can say to defend myself. My instincts have been absolutely rotten and i'm so annoyed i was so stubborn last night and spoke out against jam t. I've a feeling i'll be made to carry the can on that one myself, even though i was only one vote out of 5. Milky was all but gone yesterday, surely i would have seen him lynched and then presented my suspicions rather than putting my self in the firing line earlier than i needed to. As for the goon, i've no idea, as i said yesterday its now either the obvious target milky or a very smart martin. I'm not sure and just hope either the doc does the biz tonight or i survive or we could be looking at a draw. I'll put my faith in the known goodies but if you do decide to lynch me tonight, please make sure you get as much info as possible

Because the next one will be even tougher.

Woo

Feeling the pressure?

Woo

Pressure?

I don't know such a word!

gun2.jpg

I'm away.

Rick Grimes

woooooo

my ghostly vision think it knows who killed me.....

wooooooo

additional woooo

there's no such thing as a draw. 1-1 means the goon wins cos they're next up to kill.

woooooooo

wooooooo

JT goons win when they are left 1 v 1 after a lynch if it's 1 v 1 at the beginning of the day there can be no majority vote so it has to be a draw

Rick Grimes

woooooo

from the rules of Mafia.

Winning. The game shall be won by the mafia if there are no more civilians left, or if the number of civilians left is less than or equal to the number of mafia left, in which case the civilians will never be able to muster a majority to kill a member of the Mafia. The civilians win if all of the mafia are convicted and killed.

wooooo

with 6 players left and everyone agreeing with paddy (confirmed), boof and scotland as good, it leaves only one of me, martin and THAITB as the remaining goon.

so how about we try for a 3 way tie between us all and lets see if we can be lucky and find the goon with a tiebreaker?

Don't like the idea of a tiebreaker. What's the point in going with a tiebreaker and trusting luck when you can think things out logically?

We only have to look at what happened earlier in the game when Kitster fell victim to a tiebreaker. As I said in my last post, we need to look at evidence rather than gut feelings or pot luck.

Stay away from the tiebreaker because that's the only way we can lose this game

you've got a 2/3 chance of getting an innocent when we go for the tiebreaker. IMO not worth taking. I mean, like martin is saying, by working it out logically, we could possibly narrow it down to 2, and then it is 1/2 chance which is much better IMO

I need to go out in about 10 minutes although I should manage back on before the deadline.

Both of them seem pretty guilty to me but Milky slightly edges it for me. He's still not given a reason for going for Boof and he seemed pretty eager in his last post to go for the tiebreak despite the fact the odds are against the remaining workers.

Vote Milky

thehibsareintheirbeds

i'm reallly none the wiser between milky and martin. really thought martin would have gone after me today but his vote for milky was a suprise, and certainly makes him slightly less goon like in my eyes at least. but then again, its just as likely that could result in me and milky up for a tie, with one being lynched and the other the obvious suspect for tomorrow- and martin staying under the radar.

i would have been more than happy to go along with milky's 3-way tie break idea as i feel we must be due some luck but if the known goodies aren't keen- scotlands already gone against it- then so be it.

i dont feel i can make a choice between martin and milky and as such i'll have to leave my vote til we hear from boof/paddy later, and see how they want to play it.

interetsing stuff from jt about the draw etc. if it gets to one each, seems a bit unfair to be honest and makes me even more concerned. not sure who he was hinting at as thinking killed him, but if you have spotted a clue, i feel even worse about voting for you.

thehibsareintheirbeds
you've got a 2/3 chance of getting an innocent when we go for the tiebreaker. IMO not worth taking. I mean, like martin is saying, by working it out logically, we could possibly narrow it down to 2, and then it is 1/2 chance which is much better IMO

but what if you narrow it down to the two remaining innocents? our reasoning and logic hasn't worked out too well so far and at least with 3 we have a definite chance.

anyway as i said in my last post, i fully trust you guys to do the right thing and just hope for a doctor special or some inspired lynching.

but what if you narrow it down to the two remaining innocents? our reasoning and logic hasn't worked out too well so far and at least with 3 we have a definite chance.

anyway as i said in my last post, i fully trust you guys to do the right thing and just hope for a doctor special or some inspired lynching.

ok i'll give you that

i fully trust you guys to do the right thing

...that's us well and truly fecked then :laugh:

I still can't spot who's looking bad and one of you guys is sitting there laughing your socks off :mad:

Sexton Hardcastle

Vote Boof

Have little idea of whats going on.

Should really pay attention but it feels as if i aint really in this game.

Will keep an eye out untill deadline

Woo

Why is Boof in the clear? :unsure2:

Woo

Alba (or kitster or Commander Harris) checked me on the first night.

And found me to be a mere worker.

paddy, just curious why do you think boof could be bad?

is it that he has somehow managed to convince everyone of his innocence?

or that he can successfully point the finger at innocent workers (like me)?

cheers boof, i thought that might be the case, but was for a period suspicious of you, not anymore though

vote martin he is so adamant that i am the guilty one out of the three suspects

Sexton Hardcastle

Yea a bit i guess.

Anyone got a vote count?

Im happy to go with any other ideas if you suggest them

Are we absolutely sure that we're happy to think of Scotland as the doctor?

Anybody else want to put in a claim for it?

Vote Boof

what a bizzare vote!

So in what could be my last post as a mafia player in this game :th_love:

I shall go with my gut instinct and vote milky

Fraser

^^

Think positively...you've outguessed the goons before.

Me, you or paddy...let 'em sweat.

Are we absolutely sure that we're happy to think of Scotland as the doctor?

Anybody else want to put in a claim for it?

Well i'd say you'll know tonight. That's if the goon is brave enough to go for me!

Rick Grimes

woooo

wasn't hinting at anything THAITB, you're on your own & it wouldn't be fair

woooo

second woooo

big lol today

woooo

Tell you what, I'm not going to go out just now, I'm staying for a bit longer!

You're right boof, let's make 'em sweat!

thehibsareintheirbeds
Vote Boof

right a quick recap

boof investigated first night - innocent (as confirmed by albannach, mason)

paddy - innocent (as revealed by yvonne)

scotland - innocent (as no one has disputed his role as doc)

there is a goon in here:

THAITB

Milky

Martin

in reality the goon is either martin or milky,but there's no way i can convince you i'm not a goon, so i won't try. more than happy to set up vote to ensure 3 way tie, 2 way tie or to lynch one of the others.

I'm gonna have to make a decision.

Vote

Martin

and Milky and THAITB

thehibsareintheirbeds
Vote count

Milky-2

Martin-1

boof-1

15 mins to go

right sod it. vote martin and take it to a tie between them, one is a goon.

Okay, that probably won't work so unvote Martin, Milky and THAITB

and

Vote Milky

Back in now, can't really say anymore than I said earlier. I'm innocent and if anyone can find anything to suggest otherwise then fine but there is nothing to go on. I've tried to help out as much as I could and don't really see how much more I can say about it.

I urge people not to go for the tiebreaker, it is a stupid idea and the only person that it benefits is the goon out there. I'm very surprised that both Milky and THAITB have been open to this suggestion which only adds to the fact that one of them is a goon.

thehibsareintheirbeds
Back in now, can't really say anymore than I said earlier. I'm innocent and if anyone can find anything to suggest otherwise then fine but there is nothing to go on. I've tried to help out as much as I could and don't really see how much more I can say about it.

I urge people not to go for the tiebreaker, it is a stupid idea and the only person that it benefits is the goon out there. I'm very surprised that both Milky and THAITB have been open to this suggestion which only adds to the fact that one of them is a goon.

cant speak for milky, but from my point of view, i am know i am no goon, and if theres a chance i have to sacrifice myself for the chance we lynch a goon i'm all for it.

Archived