Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not your night mate!!!

I did try.

HAHA that made up for maybe the 1st hour of 9hrs of hell.I would not mind working if I could do it from home.

Are you able to access kickback from work?

Nah If I had a netbook/laptop I could because mcdonalds wifi works at my work.When I try logon with my phone it says my password is wrong

GUESS WHO AINT AT WORK.

Me:10900: It was a very hard choice have a few drinks (tiger and strongbow) or sit in a bloody esso garage untill 8 in the morning the drink won

What if i fill up ?9.99 the drive around the corner do the same again etc?

If you fill up 9.99 that is ok.I have heard my boss say that the police dont deal with drive offs under a tenner.I think if you do 3 4 5 in one night the police might get involved but 1 or 2 you will get off with it the **** behind the counter can't stop you either you could go in and shop lift and we have to let you leave the shop same if you ask for all the money in the till we have to hand it over.So if your ever skint rob a esso garage just don't eat there scotch pies or bacon rolls

If you fill up 9.99 that is ok.I have heard my boss say that the police dont deal with drive offs under a tenner.I think if you do 3 4 5 in one night the police might get involved but 1 or 2 you will get off with it the **** behind the counter can't stop you either you could go in and shop lift and we have to let you leave the shop same if you ask for all the money in the till we have to hand it over.So if your ever skint rob a esso garage just don't eat there scotch pies or bacon rolls

I'm pretty sure that is information that you weren't meant to post on a public thread :2thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that is information that you weren't meant to post on a public thread :2thumbsup:

Whats the worst that can happen.My boss says we make 20-30k per DAY in sales.The tills hold a min of 90 at all times and a max of 240 so that amount is tiny.I also know that there is 40quid in change held in a safe that has the key on top of it.My work has no security door so anyone could walk around too the tills it is crying out to get done over.ROC uk who owns us takes no notice of our saftey so why should I care about there profits.

Should have gone to work :10900:

Yup I think I should have.I cant sleep still got 2 bottles of tiger to drink and a can of strongbow will finish them before dinner time( I am a slow drinker)

Oh my fecking heid. 21st century and still no cure for a hangover.Wish these scientists would get their finger oot.

theyve tried though. Was there not that hungover cure stuff in a can a while back?

another pint and a fry up is the answer though.

man up!

1744 in History

February 8 French/Spanish fleet leaves Toulon

February 9 Battle at Toulon (French/Spanish vs English fleet of Admiral Matthews)

February 22 Battle at Toulon: English-French and Spanish fleet

March 15 French King Louis XV declares war on England

May 17 French army takes Austrian Netherlands

May 31 French troops conquer Kortrijk

June 6 France and Prussia sign peace treaty

November 23 English premier John Carteret resigns

November 25 Austrian forces pillage and kill Jews of Prague

December 31 James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble):10900:

just playing Football Manager got a cracking career on the go.

Need I ask what team you are.I am never playing it again.Payday is good aint it got some lager for tonight had my first bottle at 9.30 this morning it was grrreat lol

Need I ask what team you are.I am never playing it again.Payday is good aint it got some lager for tonight had my first bottle at 9.30 this morning it was grrreat lol

why?

this is my career so far:

Hong Kong Football Club > Tamworth FC > Vecsesi FC > Mangotsfield United > R?kospalotai EAC > Sorrento Calcio

why?

this is my career so far:

Hong Kong Football Club > Tamworth FC > Vecsesi FC > Mangotsfield United > R?kospalotai EAC > Sorrento Calcio

I recently decided to get my PSP out and start a new game on Football Manager Handheld (which is old!).

Went Hereford (conference) and played it for ages and now have them challenging for Europe in the Premier League :2thumbsup:

I recently decided to get my PSP out and start a new game on Football Manager Handheld (which is old!).

Went Hereford (conference) and played it for ages and now have them challenging for Europe in the Premier League :2thumbsup:

they need to improve the psp versions.

I found it too easy once i got the right tactic.

they need to improve the psp versions.

I found it too easy once i got the right tactic.

Agreed... I still manage to lose at home to Leeds though :21: