Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spy with my little eye, a certain young Hearts player ,after scoring , he runs to the away end packed with the Hearts support and slides onto his knees with arms raised as the Hearts fans go mental.A very good song was heard in side this ground and through out the streets after this game.

I spy with my little eye, a certain young Hearts player ,after scoring , he runs to the away end packed with the Hearts support and slides onto his knees with arms raised as the Hearts fans go mental.A very good song was heard in side this ground and through out the streets after this game.

Does his first name start with an A

gazza glen

BINGO, well done that man, true Jambo sir, no disrespect to those eh, one who gave the wrong answer.Quizzes eh, have to be on ones toes.

Found this on a website thought it was funny

A

is for Arteries.

You know, the things that your ex-girlfriend ripped out because she really didn't care for you you twit she was only after your money and could have given a **** about you.

B

is for Bitter. Who, me?? No way. I really hope things between them do work out. I hope they get married and have 2 children that are little devils and her hips get huge and his eyebrows finally grow completely together and they get fat and old together and then DIE!!

C

is for Call ya later.She won't. She never has before.

D

is for Dumped. Does D need to be explained?

E

is for Eating like a pig. Remember when you took her out and she said "I'm not hungry" so you figured you could take her to a nice place because you were able to afford a nice meal at this fine restaurant. Then she ate more than your Uncle Roy (you remember Uncle Roy the one with the mustard stains on everything). So you flip the bill and are broke for the next two weeks and she wonders why you were unable to call her that week and go see movies.

F

is for Friends. That is what she just wants to be. As if you can even stand to look at her.

G

is for Gun. And yes there is a waiting period.

H

is for Horny. Remember when she looked nice and even had a personality? Well, you figure it out.

I

stands for I still hate her. Odds are I always will, unless she calls me and offers me favors.

J

stands for Jim. This is her new boyfriend. Doesn't Jim have a nice car ? Doesn't Jim have a good job? Why does Jim want to date her? I think Jim could do much better. I hate Jim. Jim is my mortal enemy.

K

stands for Kill.

L

is for Love. It's a great euphoric feeling that exists between two people and is shared upon by both parties.

L

is also for Lunatic. Lunatics are crazy. Lunatics are the last people that actually believe in love.

M

stands for Mephistophiles. That is who she worked for.

N

stands for Necropheliac. She didn't move very much, did she?

O

is for On top. When on top she has another O word.

P

is for Pill. She said she was on it. She lied. She is now sueing you for a few hundred bucks a month.

Q

is for Quitter. She couldn't last.

R

is for Rich little Bitch. She bought my love but I paid for it.

S

stands for Suffer. That's what she made me do.

T

is for torture. Torture is what she did. She tortured you with the truth. She also tortured you with lies.

U

is for Understatement. Saying you hate that bitch is an understatement.

V

is for Voluptuous. That is the primamry reason you were dating her in the first place.

W

stands for Whine. She was a pro at this.

X

is for Xylophone. Because X is always for xylophone.

Y

stands for You suck! Remember when she yelled that at you.

Z

stands for ZIPPER. This is what you got your hair stuck in while trying to get dressed too quickly while she yelled "QUICK! They're home!"

stands for period. Which is a couple of weeks late, because she lied to you about taking what P stands for. It also means you won't get any for a week.

1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.

5. Married men live longer than single men - but married men are a lot more willing to die.

6. Any married man should forget his mistakes - there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change & she does.

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage & after marriage

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

?Mother, where do babies come from??

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, ?Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.?

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, ?That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy?s vagina. That?s how you get a baby, honey.? The child seems to comprehend.

?Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy?s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that??

?Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.?

well,in my day i spy was played with something you could visibly see.

ie-in front of you.Not in ones minds eye-or were you watching a video whilst typing?

Anyway

Morning all

Edited by jamboboetjie
added

well,in my day i spy was played with something you could visibly see.

ie-in front of you.Not in ones minds eye-or were you watching a video whilst typing?

Anyway

Morning all

:10900:,

Ever used your third eye.:10900: Yes you are correct but in this type of thread i though a bit of ah feck it would not go a miss.

This thread has had many more posts since Maroonlegions has entered the record attempt!

Nah, just trying to be helpful, record attempts, rather have a beer.:2thumbsup:

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

?Mother, where do babies come from??

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, ?Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.?

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, ?That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy?s vagina. That?s how you get a baby, honey.? The child seems to comprehend.

?Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy?s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that??

?Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.?

Thought the punchline was going to be a pearl necklace.

Thought Id post something...cant think of anything worth saying right now though...

erm...

Hibs are ****e!

Dont really like Vodka. Bought a bottle of the stuff when I was in Russia. Only cost a couple of quid. Pint was 26p and that was good. :10900:

101 Ways To Annoy People

Here are a few i think are funny.

In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."

Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.

Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.

Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".

Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

Name your dog "Dog." 15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think." :10900:

Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training.":10900:

Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".:10900:

Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."

Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss. :10900:

Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.:10900:

Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.:10900:

Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.:10900:

Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.

Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.:10900: