Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Never watched Block H...is/was it Australian?

If from Oz...ye cannot beat Neighbours, even my folks watch it and they're retired. :2thumbsup:

Used to watch the other lot and 'Flaming Gallah.' :smiley2:

Goaaaaaaaaaaal!

How far have we got to go? Rather like 'Last poster wins...'

Yes it was australian most crap tv shows are.Neighbours your having a laugh best tv show from oz is summer heights high.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BACK!

Welcome back

and a good morning to all

Its chilly this morning so wrap up well

Temp: 12?C 54?F

Sunrise: 07:03

Evening all.I'm off Fri so i went to tesco and got 4 660ml bottles of Tiger and a bottle of white wine for tommorow.Just thought i'd tell you all cause i know you all like a bevvy!!!

Tiger is awesome.

Got litre bottles in china for 80p :2thumbsup:

I'm getting pished tonight.Who is with me?

Not had a drink since Monday. Better stay off the bevvy for a while as I was drinking all weekend

working tomorrow... do i crack open a beer and have 'one or two'?

I feel your pain mate i start at 6.30 tommorow.Finish at 15.30.Missing the game! I've had 1 can.Keeping myself until tommorow night.

I feel your pain mate i start at 6.30 tommorow.Finish at 15.30.Missing the game! I've had 1 can.Keeping myself until tommorow night.

see it never just stops at one

see it never just stops at one

I drive for first so for me it has too.Random drink/drugs tests not worth it for me.But tommorow night well that's different!!!

I drive for first so for me it has too.Random drink/drugs tests not worth it for me.But tommorow night well that's different!!!

would 2 or 3 not be out the system by the morning?

i understand its no really worth the risk though.

would 2 or 3 not be out the system by the morning?

i understand its no really worth the risk though.

Yeh it would be well out the system but the problem is.3 turns into 5 which turns into getting the sloe gin opened and a sickie getting pulled :10900:

Wife's turn to have a night out , kids staying over at their grannies, mate coming round later , beer in the fridge and on a promise from the wife.:10900: Happy days , going to rent a DVD because i do not fancy anything on SKY box office.Anyone got any recommendations or films they have seen which are worth a butchers??

Wife's turn to have a night out , kids staying over at their grannies, mate coming round later , beer in the fridge and on a promise from the wife.:10900: Happy days , going to rent a DVD because i do not fancy anything on SKY box office.Anyone got any recommendations or films they have seen which are worth a butchers??

I forgot the name of it but it had marc wallburg in it it was his last film out I think when they all die.I thought that was a good film.

Dirty dancing 2 is a scream.Got Paddy in it as well.Infact watch the original then the sequel get the breezers in and your on the way.

Being serious i fancied seeing the one about Brian Clough that's out on dvd.

Well I can't sleep without having one :th_o:

I am working tonight it is balls

That's harsh working tonight mate.Tell you what i'll get pished.That make you feel better?