Lets Get JBK In the Guiness Book Of Records Cmon!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dale8809

• Beats

• jamboboetjie

• Cabbie754

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan would you care to explain how you started your game.All leagues ? unemployed ? Also intrested to knowing your success at each club etc.(if you can be bothered)

I went Hearts done 7 seasons got to champions league quarters.Won 3 scottish and 2 diddys.No league titles though!!!

As i always do i have uninstalled the game now and give myself a month off before the new one comes out.I can't wait for it either.

Alan would you care to explain how you started your game.All leagues ? unemployed ? Also intrested to knowing your success at each club etc.(if you can be bothered)

I went Hearts done 7 seasons got to champions league quarters.Won 3 scottish and 2 diddys.No league titles though!!!

As i always do i have uninstalled the game now and give myself a month off before the new one comes out.I can't wait for it either.

Unemployed no reputation started with nothing. I just loaded alot of random leagues. My PC is pretty decent. I've been unlucky that alot of the clubs I've been at have been struggling financially. I've saved no fewer than 2 from adminstration! Selling the clubs best players and getting by wheeling and dealing with free transfers and loans. Its been a good challenge.

Success wise I've took pride in securing mid table football for the likes of Mangotsfield with no reputation and peanuts for a wage budget I tell you thats an achievement!

I did win promotion with Tamworth though and I was crowned Hungarian 2nd Division champions with R?kospalotai EAC.

Unemployed no reputation started with nothing. I just loaded alot of random leagues. My PC is pretty decent. I've been unlucky that alot of the clubs I've been at have been struggling financially. I've saved no fewer than 2 from adminstration! Selling the clubs best players and getting by wheeling and dealing with free transfers and loans. Its been a good challenge.

Success wise I've took pride in securing mid table football for the likes of Mangotsfield with no reputation and peanuts for a wage budget I tell you thats an achievement!

I did win promotion with Tamworth though and I was crowned Hungarian 2nd Division champions with R?kospalotai EAC.

Sounds pretty good that.Might give it a go with the new game.

Sounds pretty good that.Might give it a go with the new game.

They'll be times when you struggle battle relegatiuon or can't get a club. If you stick with it and don't cheat it is definately more worthwhile in the end.

these 'career' games always last me the longest.

why?

this is my career so far:

Hong Kong Football Club > Tamworth FC > Vecsesi FC > Mangotsfield United > R?kospalotai EAC > Sorrento Calcio

I spend hours on it and when I am playing it I smoke alot so it is bad for my health.My saved game I have got a good hearts sqaud I use a 4-4-2

kello

Brown Zaliukas Eggert Wallace

Wage thief stewart ruben driver

Ched evans glen

It is a no bad Team I found that brown from the U19s is a great player has had about 4-5 MOM.I did sell alot of the sqaud to reduce the wages so I could get evans on loan he scores in nearly every game had a few hattricks aswell.Nade is a player I wish I kept because the only other strikers I have are Robinson and elliot.Anyone used Falzon or Ridgers yet I like to use youth players but not in goals just wanted to know if they were anygood.

Did have a go at Football Manager but couldn't get into it. Ended up just getting ****ed off with it.

Used to love playing Football Director on teh spectrum though.

The headline will be Beats Beats the record.

Fact.

I have posted more than you it should be Dale8809 beats the world record your a NooB at this:stuart:

About 45 mins.Go on you do it bet i'm correct.

No danger.You just want me to count all the posts to prove I am top poster on this thread I have done 100's on here you have done about 10 The record will be MINE

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 830

User Name Posts

LeeWallace1 159

Alan_R 89

Beats 78

Ross HMFC1 70

hate_hibs 57

dale8809 54

Mr Nobody 27

MalkyMcFrench 17

bikerjambo 13

err the brig 12

HMFC_Riley 11

Sad feckers IMO. (Ironic that I've posted again isn't it?)

mInCe.

This is how it was few months back i reckon i'm the daddy now!!! Anyway get counting Dale i'm away back to work!!!

Total Posts: 1,776

User Name Posts

Beats 201

LeeWallace1 182

dale8809 172

Alan_R 167

Mr Nobody 148

Cabbie754 107

Ok you win but there is still about 150,000 post left before we get this

This is how it was few months back i reckon i'm the daddy now!!! Anyway get counting Dale i'm away back to work!!!

Dont work too hard.

Oh sorry your a bus driver you wont:stuart:

Total Posts: 1,776

User Name Posts

Beats 201

LeeWallace1 182

dale8809 172

Alan_R 167

Mr Nobody 148

Cabbie754 107

Ok you win but there is still about 150,000 post left before we get this

How did you manage to get that information? Am I in the top 10 yet?

If not... I'll be there soon :2thumbsup:

How did you manage to get that information? Am I in the top 10 yet?

If not... I'll be there soon :2thumbsup:

You areTop click on the number of posts in the main page

Beats 202

LeeWallace1 182

dale8809 177

Alan_R 167

Mr Nobody 148

Cabbie754 107

Ross HMFC1 76

jamboboetjie 75

hate_hibs 65

maroonlegions 53

Dano307 41

Jeezo I'm miles behind! :sick:

I'll take the credit for starting a few mini games and generally posting alot of crap :2thumbsup:

out of the 755 posts I have made on JKB 755 of those were just me spouting crap.Do you play FM09?

Nope... my laptop is a peice of ****!

The internet rarely works - Never mind playing games! :hang:

Nope... my laptop is a peice of ****!

The internet rarely works - Never mind playing games! :hang:

Get a new one or build on like I done.I cheated a wee bit because I bought a refurb tower and just added bits on I spent about 250-300 in total and it is a no bad computer for the money.I am going too buy myself a gaming computer but at 1k+ I will hve too wait untill I got my driving lessons out the road and the wifes spending under controll

Get a new one or build on like I done.I cheated a wee bit because I bought a refurb tower and just added bits on I spent about 250-300 in total and it is a no bad computer for the money.I am going too buy myself a gaming computer but at 1k+ I will hve too wait untill I got my driving lessons out the road and the wifes spending under controll

I would... I just have no money :50:

I'll stick to playing the old version on the PSP :2thumbsup:

I would... I just have no money :50:

I'll stick to playing the old version on the PSP :2thumbsup:

You poor man I had no idea that it had come too Fm on the psp :stuart:

You ever thought about going to college and doing a computer course.I am sure you could Long term borrow(steal) bits out of there computers lol Start of small like a mouse and the mat then start unscrewing the screws everyday and take a bit out everyday within a few months you will have your self a computer