Last Night

Julio

****dee knocked out the "mighty" Motherwell in the Scottish Cup at FP. They managed to do with nine men what we failed to do with eleven. Pathetic that we were emptied out the SC by them. Still were heading in the right direction right enough. :rolleyes:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
****dee knocked out the "mighty" Motherwell in the Scottish Cup at FP. They managed to do with nine men what we failed to do with eleven. Pathetic that we were emptied out the SC by them. Still were heading in the right direction right enough. :rolleyes:

AHHHHHH ridiculous comment ! So Dundee beat Motherwell and Motherwll beat us, this means hearts are the worst football team ever ! NO your logic is repulsive ! Its a bit of the old Italy are world champions if we beat Italy then we are world champions logic! Different day, different circumstance ! But hey why miss a chance to have a dig at our current improvement in form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToadKiller Dog

So obvious!.

gorgie rd eh11

Is there anybody out there still being taken in by this troll? Apart from his almost telepathic mates.

Nelly Terraces
AHHHHHH ridiculous comment ! So Dundee beat Motherwell and Motherwll beat us, this means hearts are the worst football team ever ! NO your logic is repulsive ! Its a bit of the old Italy are world champions if we beat Italy then we are world champions logic! Different day, different circumstance ! But hey why miss a chance to have a dig at our current improvement in form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we were woeful on Saturday. 2-0 at home against a 10 men Gretna isn't much to write home about, I think most SPL clubs would probably have taken a good 3 or 4 off them at least. We spunked away a 2 goal lead at home in the cup, were utter garbage at Motherwell, and the same against the weegies. We won the worst Edinburgh derby in years by a single goal. I would say we have improved by around 10%, we are still utter dross, have too many god awful players, and are boring as hell to watch. I wonder how 'improved' we will be after Saturday at the tattiebowl?

Some folk are easy pleased/total desperados though, they'll accept any old toss.

Desperate, Pathetic stuff.......

.......this thread, why would ANY Hearts fan so clearly try to manipulate a Great win for Dundee into a "aren't we rubbish" situation.

Now if any team we beat, wins against Higher opposition will you make the same comparison?

I thought we were woeful on Saturday. 2-0 at home against a 10 men Gretna isn't much to write home about, I think most SPL clubs would probably have taken a good 3 or 4 off them at least. We spunked away a 2 goal lead at home in the cup, were utter garbage at Motherwell, and the same against the weegies. We won the worst Edinburgh derby in years by a single goal. I would say we have improved by around 10%, we are still utter dross, have too many god awful players, and are boring as hell to watch. I wonder how 'improved' we will be after Saturday at the tattiebowl?

Some folk are easy pleased/total desperados though, they'll accept any old toss.

Same old stuff, you dont fix all your problems over night and up untill a while ago hearts looked destined for the bottom 6 ! We put in some good result and some improved performance ( nobody ever said we were Brazil), but all you wanna do is see the negative ! I wonder why ? Sometimes you have to try and look on the bright side and not spin anything that happens into a negative jibe at hearts !

Thank you and goodnight

Guest Dipped Flake

This whole message board is becoming a total joke. I have to presume that a lot of the posters posting as Jambos are in fact hobos but how can you prove it?? Every day, no matter what the previous result and/or performance we have threads slagging of our players, our manager (yes I know he is only temporary but still the current manager) and of course our owner. Is there nothing the mods can do or is this just the price for free speech. A lot of good posters appear to have just given up posting as there doesn't seem to be much point anymore. I actually enjoy the hibsnet more as at least there I can stand up for Hearts and know I am arguing with hibs fans; on here I can only hope I am.

Generic Username

So Barcelona beat Rangers and we've beaten Rangers before too...so we're as good as Barca?

That's about as sound as your logic appears to be.

This whole message board is becoming a total joke. I have to presume that a lot of the posters posting as Jambos are in fact hobos but how can you prove it?? Every day, no matter what the previous result and/or performance we have threads slagging of our players, our manager (yes I know he is only temporary but still the current manager) and of course our owner. Is there nothing the mods can do or is this just the price for free speech. A lot of good posters appear to have just given up posting as there doesn't seem to be much point anymore. I actually enjoy the hibsnet more as at least there I can stand up for Hearts and know I am arguing with hibs fans; on here I can only hope I am.

Well we can't have that can we!!! He should be above critisism :rolleyes:

Guest Dipped Flake
Well we can't have that can we!!! He should be above critisism :rolleyes:

Why don't you just do us all a favour and **** off. If you don't have the balls to come out and declare yourself as a hibs fan then I no longer consider you as part of this board. The mods clearly will not take action but at least I have the ignore button, and I thank God for that. Goodbye and see you at Easter Road for the next derby.....

p.s. Please.Please.please can other posters not give this 'person' the oxygen of publicity by replying to his threads and more importantly, not quote his threads so I still get to see his inane dribblings thank you

Why don't you just do us all a favour and **** off. If you don't have the balls to come out and declare yourself as a hibs fan then I no longer consider you as part of this board. The mods clearly will not take action but at least I have the ignore button, and I thank God for that. Goodbye and see you at Easter Road for the next derby.....

p.s. Please.Please.please can other posters not give this 'person' the oxygen of publicity by replying to his threads and more importantly, not quote his threads so I still get to see his inane dribblings thank you

DP

I totally understand your frustrations. He is a plank.

The boy is a joke and I doubt he even attends a Hearts game. Why? Because he is a hibee.

End off.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Motherwell played quite well against us, and crap last night.

Your comparison is flawed.

Nelly Terraces
Motherwell played quite well against us, and crap last night.

Your comparison is flawed.

I fackin hate Slumdee with a passion. Nowt to do with '86, just the ***** boo'ed Robbo when he decided to slum it with them a few games at the erse end of his career - booing a footballing legend - the inbred c ts....

BUT, at least that **** erse Mudderwell tube 'Tufty Club' that was posting on here after the cup games will be **** wretchin over his deep fried cornflakes and buckfast this morning. GIRUY Mudderhell ya greasy stained halfwits;).

Cocks in yer ear kidz.

NT.

Yeah, and while we are dragging up old defeats.........remember Airdrie beat us in the semi's all those years ago....we are crap eh, Im off to Tynie to let off some black balloons :rolleyes3:

"What a sh it ey...

What a sh it ey....

What a sh it ey thread this is...................

What a sh it ey thread this is.........";)

Indeed NT. Have to chuckle at all this turned the corner tosh. As you say total desperados. :rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Indeed NT. Have to chuckle at all this turned the corner tosh. As you say total desperados. :rolleyes:

Is it nice being permanently miserable? Cheer up FFS!

Nobicus Endus.

So things have improved only 10%!

I'm not going to argue over 10% here or there!

We've got a long way to go!

We need a manager - although, even if he is given complete control - there are no guarantees!!!

But it's well seen that this keech thread has it's first two posters!

Couldn't be more of a giveaway!!!

The only thing more pathetic than our overall performance this season, are these "dogs returning to their vomit!"

Have to agree Julio. All these people just keeping their heads in the sand because we have won all last 3 league games. Against Hibs we were awful. We beat Aberdeen 1-0. Utd beat them 4-1 and Celtic 5-1. We beat Gretna was are a glorified pub team. Awful v Rangers in the semi final (unlike some we were there mate but we still get called hobos) and v Well in the cup.

Until we get a manager we will never improve. Too many people grasping at straws. I mean FFS we lost 6 games on the bounce and were 2nd bottom so for those who say things have improved...could they have got any worse?:mad:

Walter Bishop

We beat Rangers 4-2, are we better than them? We beat Celtic 2-0 are we better than them?

Go home Hobo, Go home.

Ogi fae Gorgie

11 men for 83 mins

10 men for 88 mins

9 men for 2 mins + injury time.

Agree we should not be beat by teams like Motherwell they had been playing not bad around this time, however a hand to arm penalty was the difference..in other words Ref thought penalty against Eggy, but no pen re BF of Harlem Globetrotters fame.

Guest czechmate

Pathetic post, incredibly stupid.

Have to agree Julio. All these people just keeping their heads in the sand because we have won all last 3 league games. Against Hibs we were awful. We beat Aberdeen 1-0. Utd beat them 4-1 and Celtic 5-1. We beat Gretna was are a glorified pub team. Awful v Rangers in the semi final (unlike some we were there mate but we still get called hobos) and v Well in the cup.

Until we get a manager we will never improve. Too many people grasping at straws. I mean FFS we lost 6 games on the bounce and were 2nd bottom so for those who say things have improved...could they have got any worse?:mad:

Some people on here seem happy just to accept dross mate. They will clutch any straw they can. The next few games in the league will see how much we have really improved. :rolleyes:

We beat Rangers 4-2, are we better than them? We beat Celtic 2-0 are we better than them?

Go home Hobo, Go home.

LOL so I'm a hobo. :wavey::P

Everybody loves Baz

And here he comes....Horse!

Julio's little shadow coming to back him up ..

******in Stevie Wonder could've seen this coming.

Nine men for two minutes.

Shock horror the first giant killing in Scottish cup history

The bit in bold about sums you up.

total dissgrace he has not been banned hobo ****

As accurate a post as you will get on this board, spot on Nelly. The OTT reaction to the 3 league wins merely papers over the fact that we have been slightly the better of 2 very poor sides in each game. The next 3 fixtures in all probability will put us back to square one and frankly it may well be for the longer term good.

ToadKiller Dog

HEIGH HO SILVER AWAY !

Nine men for two minutes.

Shock horror the first giant killing in Scottish cup history

The bit in bold about sums you up.

Cheers JR. :wavey:

Agree about the gretna game. I almost fell asleep. Job done though.

Like the way you just conveniently ignore the reasonable points he makes in his post tho??? ..... No, much easier just to jump on the immature ridicule bandwagon.....:P

As accurate a post as you will get on this board, spot on Nelly. The OTT reaction to the 3 league wins merely papers over the fact that we have been slightly the better of 2 very poor sides in each game. The next 3 fixtures in all probability will put us back to square one and frankly it may well be for the longer term good.

Come on under Sha ggys wonderful leadership and with the quality of team we have we should be looking for another three wins in a row in the league. :eek:

Like the way you just conveniently ignore the reasonable points he makes in his post tho??? ..... No, much easier just to jump on the immature ridicule bandwagon.....:P

Think there should be an under 14s JKB for these guys Old Hearts.:)

posting under 2 names to continually back youself up and give yourself a friend!!!

:troll:

LOL. I can assure you I only ever post as Julio. Still you believe what you want. :confused:;)

Come on under Sha ggys wonderful leadership and with the quality of team we have we should be looking for another three wins in a row in the league. :eek:

The 3 wins have put to bed any notion that we could be dragged into a relegation fight so I'm thankful for that. It was never likely given Gretna are the worst SPL side in history, still I'm pleased that this Hearts squad are not in a position of having to win crunch matches as it is very debatable whether they have the stomach on the park and the leadership of it.

The worry for me is that Romanov will see a few wins on the board and think everything is rosy in the Tynecastle garden when of course this is a million miles from the truth. The lap dogs that feed him information could quite easily be covering their own backs and making things seem as if great progress is being made. If anyone honestly thinks that then they are deluding themselves. The gruesome twosome have widened the gap on us again and Dundee Utd and Motherwell have both had good league seasons (so far) but other than them there are a hell of a lot of bad sides in the SPL this year. Even if we do somehow scrape a top 6 (unlikely in my opinion given our fixtures) I personally hope it is not seen as an achievement. Even Robbie Neilson admits that anything but 3rd is "failure".

We need massive surgery under a competent and experienced football manager and we need the process to start long before July (or possibly even June if the Intertoto scenario pans out). The new man needs to evaluate who is a lost cause, who he can improve and who a new team can be built around. This can't happen in June/July, it needs to be in the next 3 months or so. He also needs to plan realistic signings and a pre season campaign.

The 3 wins have put to bed any notion that we could be dragged into a relegation fight so I'm thankful for that. It was never likely given Gretna are the worst SPL side in history, still I'm pleased that this Hearts squad are not in a position of having to win crunch matches as it is very debatable whether they have the stomach on the park and the leadership of it.

The worry for me is that Romanov will see a few wins on the board and think everything is rosy in the Tynecastle garden when of course this is a million miles from the truth. The lap dogs that feed him information could quite easily be covering their own backs and making things seem as if great progress is being made. If anyone honestly thinks that then they are deluding themselves. The gruesome twosome have widened the gap on us again and Dundee Utd and Motherwell have both had good league seasons (so far) but other than them there are a hell of a lot of bad sides in the SPL this year. Even if we do somehow scrape a top 6 (unlikely in my opinion given our fixtures) I personally hope it is not seen as an achievement. Even Robbie Neilson admits that anything but 3rd is "failure".

We need massive surgery under a competent and experienced football manager and we need the process to start long before July (or possibly even June if the Intertoto scenario pans out). The new man needs to evaluate who is a lost cause, who he can improve and who a new team can be built around. This can't happen in June/July, it needs to be in the next 3 months or so. He also needs to plan realistic signings and a pre season campaign.

Well said.

Bang on the money. :) Luckily all of us don't allow ourselves to be taken in by the spin. ;)

ToadKiller Dog

Please show me anybody who thinks all is well with the world at hearts at the moment ?

err go on then not even Frail thinks that.

that negates any point the lone ranger and silver makes.

You have to beat the team thats put out in front of you we have done that in the last 3 league games ,not spectacularly but we have beat them with out loosing a goal,and that pub team Gretna have beaten Dundee united twice have we?.

The cup games proved there are still many faults with the team and likely celtic will expose this too.

but only someone or maybe some people on the wind up would post constant negativity and would choose to ignore the improvement that are there to be seen.

Again show me who has there head in the sand ,that is the point you are trying to make is it not?

gorgie rd eh11

As expected Julios entourage has shown up, old hearts and horse, we just need his hibs mate paulandshark to appear to complete the set.

An appropriately negative measure for some of the posters on here. How are you going to measure improvement at a place we can always get pumped and regularly lose? No doubt if we win it will be a sign of how far Celtic have fallen...

Why not measure results against teams we would expect to beat? By that measure there is definite improvement, Gretna and Hibs at home we beat but didn't previously. Too much bright side?

At this moment in time, in fact always, the performance is secondary to the result.

Just a thought but how do you know a new manager has not been identified.

How do you know he is not already working for us.

Stevie Frail in charge till the end of the season new manager on spying missions identifying possible signings

As i say just a thought.

Bang on the money. :) Luckily all of us don't allow ourselves to be taken in by the spin. ;)

If it's so bang on the money, why did you not post something like that in the OP, rather than the nonsense you did?

Vlad isn't the only one who's good at the spin game.

For the record, I also agree completely with what magicTs said.

Archived