• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody loves Baz
This thread epitomises the worst of KB.

Cronyism and poor syntax everywhere.

Correct......... but they started it.

Correct......... but they started it.

It doesn't matter. If people continue to give Julio and Horse attention, then they'll keep being MOD EDIT. We should all know that by now.

Everybody loves Baz
It doesn't matter. If people continue to give Julio and Horse attention, then they'll keep being ^^^^ts. We should all know that by now.

Very true, and in saying that i'm away back to the members lounge with my prawn sandwich.

Walter Bishop
It doesn't matter. If people continue to give Julio and Horse attention, then they'll keep being ^^^^ts. We should all know that by now.

There is no Julio and Horse, they are both the same mhanky hobo .

LOL. Yet another one with the old hobo chestnut. Don't you just love JKB. :):wavey:

:laugh:

That's funny. If you dislike the old Hobo chestnut so much then why do your best to perpetuate the problem? You make controversial statements in an attempt to gain attention and then when you get it, you moan about how it's just typical of the people on this board to cry Hobo foul. You do it day in, day out and seem to think it's just a hoot - I expected it to be your favourite thing about this board.

For what it's worth, I don't think you are a Hibs fan. I think you and your mates just derive great enjoyment from trying to cause a fuss and being purposefully ambiguous about your intentions. It seems obvious that you've thoroughly enjoyed the notoriety that comes with being part of a pantomime 'Horse'. I just hope that at some point, you remember that it was also quite fun just to post normal stuff.

There is no Julio and Horse, they are both the same mhanky hobo .

Pop into Diggers pre match v the Huns H5H1 would be delighted to discuss this futher. I'm sure Horse will also. :)

Feel free to join us for a few beers pre match v the Huns and we can compare Hearts supporting credentials DF. Look forward to it. :)
What pub.

stupid logic from OP but we haven't turned any corners yet. An improvement on results against sides we should beat. Our next 3 games are going to be tough and we will struggle to make top 6, all in all a disappointing season all round.

MagicTs is spot on about the need to get a manager in before the end of the season.

But you've disproved your point. They are teams we should beat, but they are teams that we havent beaten previously this season.

Look, the problem here is that people obviously think that Vlad is trying it on here with Frail - the old "looking for a manager" then the interim gets kept on

I think we have good cause to be concerned about this - it has happened 3 times now I think

However, what this has resulted in is some sort of concerted and aggressive campaign against Frail, and anything positive that we can take from the last 5 weeks (and there is plenty) is being ignored or twisted. People are scared that if they arent angry and give any credit that Vlad will take this as a sign be which he can keep the status quo

MagicTs is right though.

Most Hearts fans with a grain of intelligence can see:

1. Things have improved since Frail took the reigns - this doesnt prove he's the right man for the job but it does prove that Romanov should keep his mits off the team

2. It doesnt look like Frail is the answer to the management position but he is an asset to have at the club in a coaching role

3. We really need a strong competent manager to come in to go forward

4. We still need a clear out of some players and better quality to come in.

This constant harping at Frail and the selective blindness denying that things have improved is quite frankly pathetic.

The reality is that such posturing is more likely to make Vlad go "See it isnt any better with a coach in charge I want my old job back" as opposed to giving Frail the job.

Not one single manager in the world IMO could turn a team from a 1 win in 12 or whatever it was into a free flowing win every game team in a month WITH NO SIGNINGS.

Jesus H Christ I dont expect to agree with all Hearts fans all the time, but I do expect just a smidgeon of intelligence coming at me when I debate with them.

ToadKiller Dog
Pop into Diggers pre match v the Huns H5H1 would be delighted to discuss this futher. I'm sure Horse will also. :)

Your a blue nose admit it ! you said that you and your ride were at the semi and now you want to meet guys at the rangers game hmmmmm.

why not at parkhead or motherwell.

NO i agree with redm you or the two of you are likely jambos' who get your jollies stoking up negativity disguised as debate.

you still have yet to find a poster who 100% refuses to take there head out of the sand or thinks Romanov can not be questioned until you do every thread you post is nonsense.

BY THE WAY

Jammy T wrong thread to post such a sensible contribution.

Commander Harris
I think you'll find that you've inappropriately used the plural form there.

And you forgot to mention grammatical pedantry.

:laugh:

I had noticed that when I was typing but I can honestly say I left it in deliberately. :)

Beginning a sentence with a conjunction is usually considered poor style in English. :P

• Moderators

Can I ask that you don't abuse each other? I have edited several posts and any more will result in warnings being issued.

Thanks

I'd love it if a posse of angry KBers burst into the Diggers - flaming torches aloft - to find Julio and Horse.

Check the toilets, guys. That's all I'm saying.

I'd love it if a posse of angry KBers burst into the Diggers - flaming torches aloft - to find Julio and Horse.

Check the toilets, guys. That's all I'm saying.

Hehe. I suggested that weeks ago.

It's nice to see that despite all the hostility in here, a wee flame of romance burns brightly. Aw.

:)

ToadKiller Dog

My lovely horse, running through the field

Where are you going, with your fetlocks blowing in the wind?

I want to shower you with sugar lumps, and ride you over fences

Polish your hooves every single day, and bring you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse, you’re a pony no more

Running around with a man on your back, like a train in the night...

with thanks to father ted and father dougal

I like the way that J and H (and soon to be OH too?) persist with their love in, despite it being blindingly obvious that they're figures of ridicule these days. :)

I like the way that J and H (and soon to be OH too?) persist with their love in, despite it being blindingly obvious that they're figures of ridicule these days. :)

Their love knows no bounds, they're focused only on the mating dance.

It's incredibly romantic really.

Clearly anybody who beats us should never lose another footballing contest again otherwise they will feel Julio's wrath.

What I want to know is, what happens if a team that has beaten us plays another team that has beaten us. Is that the equivilent of going back in time and killing your grandfather?

Guest Dr Venkman
I thought we were woeful on Saturday. 2-0 at home against a 10 men Gretna isn't much to write home about, I think most SPL clubs would probably have taken a good 3 or 4 off them at least. We spunked away a 2 goal lead at home in the cup, were utter garbage at Motherwell, and the same against the weegies. We won the worst Edinburgh derby in years by a single goal. I would say we have improved by around 10%, we are still utter dross, have too many god awful players, and are boring as hell to watch. I wonder how 'improved' we will be after Saturday at the tattiebowl?

Some folk are easy pleased/total desperados though, they'll accept any old toss.

I agree completely. I was beginning to think it was me that had lost it. I think we've been woeful for pretty much the whole season. The Derby was one of the worst games i've seen for a very long time. Gretna were absolutely abysmal on Saturday, we'd want shooting if we hadn't beat them and even then it was hardly convincing.

What pub.

Diggers. :)

I'm up for it. Let's all wear wee name badges, it'll be fun! Yay!

Disclaimer : I am not actually up for it.

****dee knocked out the "mighty" Motherwell in the Scottish Cup at FP. They managed to do with nine men what we failed to do with eleven. Pathetic that we were emptied out the SC by them. Still were heading in the right direction right enough. :rolleyes:

And there you go again. Bizarre, attention-seeking, trolling comment, followed by a smiley. Are you incapable of writing anything else? I doubt anyone on this board can disagree with what magicTs or Jammy T have written elsewhere: but they always attempt to debate the issue. Whereas you are truly something else.

Wondered how long it would take you to come out of your closet....;)

Oh no, we're figures of ridicule these days?? ... Oh, that is so deeply hurtful..!! :P

Gotta start using some less appealing bait me thinks!!

We're all doomed!!!!!!

Hearts and Frail are the anti-christ!!!!

Run for your lives.

Jeez give me strength! Cheer up FFS.

Wondered how long it would take you to come out of your closet....;)

Oh no, we're figures of ridicule these days?? ... Oh, that is so deeply hurtful..!! :P

Gotta start using some less appealing bait me thinks!!

LOL OH. Clearly the closet one is too obtuse for some. ;)

LOL OH. Clearly the closet one is too obtuse for some. ;)

You can hardly complain about people thinking your a hobo when you parade your lack of intelligence in such a manner.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obtuse

Obtuse: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect, not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.

Etymologically it's a metaphor drawn from geometry to mean "blunt" just as "acute" is used as a synonym for sharp

Which reminds me of the story of the woman who goes to the doctors and is told "Miss Jones, I have to tell you that you have acute angina"

to which she replies "Why thank you doctor, but can we get back to discussing these chest pains I keep getting"

You can hardly complain about people thinking your a hobo when you parade your lack of intelligence in such a manner.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obtuse

Obtuse: lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect, not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.

Etymologically it's a metaphor drawn from geometry to mean "blunt" just as "acute" is used as a synonym for sharp

Which reminds me of the story of the woman who goes to the doctors and is told "Miss Jones, I have to tell you that you have acute angina"

to which she replies "Why thank you doctor, but can we get back to discussing these chest pains I keep getting"

TC happy to discuss professional qualifications anytime you like. :wavey:

That makes no sense.

Found the tone of your posts yesterday offensive. What is your problem with homosexuals? Time you realised it is the 21st century you ****n knuckledragger.

Archived