Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

Holy Feck.

Seems I missed me a lot of action last night. I'm claiming a good reason - no fecking internet access. Well they generally don't have wi-fi in A&E which is were I spent last night! :)

Anyhow I haven't go a friggin clue what's going on in this game. Mind you I could be dead cause I think it's still night so I'll shut up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The town mourned the loss of ColinCameron’sPenalty – a first-rate publican (some may disagree:)) – pierced by his own pool cue.

There was unrest stirring in Shedsylvania…people felt uneasy, unable to sleep soundly…and no wonder – there was a lot to do and a lot going on.

Firstly the High Priest went on a recruitment drive…and was successful in acquiring a new disciple.

Mr Hyde, out to claim the town for him/her self, had been pondering the meaning of life.

Actually, they hadn’t. They’d been at the pub with everybody else when Stella_Jambo wandered in at the end of the evening.

‘So, what’s been happening?’, asked Stella.

As the evening’s tales were recounted to him he began to feel exceptionally drowsy. ‘WTF?’, he thought, ‘The beer’s never had that effect on me before’.

And he was right not to blame the beer.

His drink had been spiked with enough poison to down a horse.

And down went Stella_Jambo, townie, never to rise again, seen off by Mr Hyde.

Dracula was also busy. On leaving the pub after the Innkeeper’s demise he didn’t go straight home. No sirree. He was on the tail of someone he saw as a public nuisance and by their very nature a threat. A threat to his claim on the town. Tobias Funke had been awfully busy in the lead up to the lynching. Did he have something to hide? Was he more than just a simple townie? Was he really a threat? Was he worth killing?

No matter to Dracula. He’d had enough of the flip-floppery and wanted rid. Luring Tobias Funke into his house with the promise of a night never to be forgotten, he swiftly turned and feasted handsomely on the struggling Tobias.

With his dying breath Tobias gasped… ’Uuuunnnhhhhhh…at least….I ……lasted…longer…than…Maaaa…..xxxxxx….iiiiiii’

Yes Shedsylvanians, Tobias Funke, plain old townie has gasped his last but went well with a nice Chianti.

And finally, Van Helsing, buoyed by his previous night’s success went out again armed with his trusty stake-firing crossbow.

He’d left the pub in order to seek a vantage point from where he could ensure a clean hit on his target.

Positioning himself outside the A&E department of Shedylvania Infirmary he waited. And waited. And waited…well, you know what the queues are like.

Suddenly his heart rate increased…was that her…his target….emerging from the hospital with the saucepan still stuck on her head?

JennyJambo never saw it coming. The wooden stake pierced her right ventricle and she fell to the ground.

Van Helsing rushed up to check he’d got it right for the second time.

Lifting the saucepan he found nothing.

Nothing except a few ashes….Van Helsing has struck another blow for the townies.

JennyJambo, vampire, is no more.

Good morning everyone, it is now daytime.

There are now (I think) 10 of you still alive so it takes 6 to lynch.

Still alive - unless I've made a major boo-boo somewhere.

Cigaro

HMFCJamieHMFC

ArmiyaRomanova

JamboLad

Cesnauskis+10

Yvonnejambo

Toggie88

Flux capacitor

Rossi_1983

Commander Harris

ArmiyaRomanova

Two townies down, dammit - but only one Vamp left.

Unfortunately, it's Dracula, so they can still recruit.

Oh, and of the ten players left, no fewer than seven have a role.

DRACULA

RENFIELD

HYDE (1 kill left)

HIGH PRIEST

DISCIPLE

DISCIPLE

VAN HELSING (1 kill left)

TOWNIE

TOWNIE

TOWNIE

With the HP and 2 Disciples on the go, perhaps we'll get some good direction.

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm going to go for someone who's been incredibly quiet - even by their own incredibly quiet standards..

VOTE : HMFCjamieHMFC

Has he ever had a goon role before in the games he's played?

Good work again by Van Helsing. He is carrying us here

The problem we have though, is that having not had a lynching of a vamp, it is really difficult to use voting patterns for clues

The last post Jenny made was about me and Toggie, saying she thought we were both townies. For that reason I am going to trust Toggie for now, as I don't think she would have so openly defended her boss. (I still have a little doubt, as Toggie was on 3 votes at the time, so they might have been desperate) however with only 2 vamps, I don't think they would have associated with each other at all

I am going to stick with my vote from yesterday, in the absence of anything better

VOTE CIGARO

Good work again by Van Helsing. He is carrying us here

The problem we have though, is that having not had a lynching of a vamp, it is really difficult to use voting patterns for clues

The last post Jenny made was about me and Toggie, saying she thought we were both townies. For that reason I am going to trust Toggie for now, as I don't think she would have so openly defended her boss. (I still have a little doubt, as Toggie was on 3 votes at the time, so they might have been desperate) however with only 2 vamps, I don't think they would have associated with each other at all

I am going to stick with my vote from yesterday, in the absence of anything better

VOTE CIGARO

I think I'm going to have to trust you on the exact same point.

Going to go with Deek's tip yesterday,

Vote Cigaro

I can assure you all Deek was wrong.

I'm a townie, that is all.

I think people are basing too much on Deeks role, where he wouldn't have enough time to gather evidence of me being a vamp etc. His assumption was based on guesswork and my questions regarding terminology.

not now since your girlie vamps have gone......

I'm chuffed they're gone, makes the town much safer.

Only Dracula left, be better voting for him/her.

Still alive - unless I've made a major boo-boo somewhere.

Cigaro

HMFCJamieHMFC

ArmiyaRomanova

JamboLad

Cesnauskis+10

Yvonnejambo

Toggie88

Flux capacitor

Rossi_1983

Commander Harris

Two townies down, dammit - but only one Vamp left.

Unfortunately, it's Dracula, so they can still recruit.

Oh, and of the ten players left, no fewer than seven have a role.

DRACULA

RENFIELD

HYDE (1 kill left)

HIGH PRIEST

DISCIPLE

DISCIPLE

VAN HELSING (1 kill left)

TOWNIE

TOWNIE

TOWNIE

With the HP and 2 Disciples on the go, perhaps we'll get some good direction.

I am trying to think who else would have chose to recruit Jenny, or do people think it was solely down to Bev?

Sweeney mentioned that they tried to turn her on night 1 too, and said it was the sort of thing the girls would do. post#520

Also, what is the deal with Renfield? How many times has he spied? If we kill dracula, before he turns, does that mean we win, or do we still need to find him?

ArmiyaRomanova
I am trying to think who else would have chose to recruit Jenny, or do people think it was solely down to Bev?

Sweeney mentioned that they tried to turn her on night 1 too, and said it was the sort of thing the girls would do. post#520

Also, what is the deal with Renfield? How many times has he spied? If we kill dracula, before he turns, does that mean we win, or do we still need to find him?

Could we be looking at a trio of female vampires? It's certainly possible.

She's certainly not voted for a vamp - but then few of us have.

Care to comment, Yvonne?

As for Renfield, the narrator's only mentioned him spying once, though I'd guess he/she's done so more often.

If he/she's not turned into a vamp (and that'd be announced, I'm sure), then we don't need to find him/her. He/she remains a sad and forlorn townie.

Could we be looking at a trio of female vampires? It's certainly possible.

She's certainly not voted for a vamp - but then few of us have.

Care to comment, Yvonne?

As for Renfield, the narrator's only mentioned him spying once, though I'd guess he/she's done so more often.

If he/she's not turned into a vamp (and that'd be announced, I'm sure), then we don't need to find him/her. He/she remains a sad and forlorn townie.

Was just thinking that, if by chance 2 of the 3 girls were vampires, they might have been keen to turn the third, as surely noone would go for all 3 girls as vamps :ninja:

They used 2 attempts to turn Jenny. Why were they so desperate to get her, especially after Todd had warned everyone that they had already tried to turn her

Commander Harris

on balance a reasonable night, two townies down(but roleless) and 1 vamp down(unfortunately not dracula though).

not got much of a clue this round - Rossi is making some interesting points though, although i'm not sure about his motivation so I'm wary to read too much into what he is saying.

Commander Harris

as interesting as this "charlie's angels" theory is it's a dangerous game to be voting someone out on such reasoning, not because of anything dodgy she may have posted but simply on the chance that it could have been a female pair at the start - epecially as yvonne hasn't been on for a few hours and has not had the opportunity to defend herself.

Woooo....

PH2007021201076.jpg

Damn that Helsing! I only gotta take a bite from Tobias. Still he was a tasty little thing!

Wooooo...

on balance a reasonable night, two townies down(but roleless) and 1 vamp down(unfortunately not dracula though).

not got much of a clue this round - Rossi is making some interesting points though, although i'm not sure about his motivation so I'm wary to read too much into what he is saying.

My motivation?

I am trying to find the last vampire, and since the majority of this town are staying fairly quiet and not really using any reasoning in their votes, I am trying to put out plausible theories

Yvonne took a lot of heat on day 2, so I ain't the only one to have noticed her posting style is different. She definately has a role, and I think it's dracula

ArmiyaRomanova
:confused:

Can you not even give us a wee clue?

Something that happened on the first and second day of the game (I know, how sad is it that I have time to go back and check) has given me a little insight that I didn't have.

alright Folk's, deadline is set for Tuesday at 11pm with no extensions this time even tho they where fun :)

I'm working until 10 again!:D

I'll make sure I get on this time though.:1022:

ArmiyaRomanova
woooo

vote toggie ya stupid flunges

Oi, who are you calling a stupid flunge? And what is a flunge when it's at home?

VOTE : toggie88

There. Happy now?

Something that happened on the first and second day of the game (I know, how sad is it that I have time to go back and check) has given me a little insight that I didn't have.

I re-read the whole thread a few days ago, but never spotted anything

Don't have time to read it again just now as I have uni work to do, so will just have to trust you on this

Oi, who are you calling a stupid flunge? And what is a flunge when it's at home?

VOTE : toggie88

There. Happy now?

Is that your vote based on what you've seen, or because you don't like being called a flunge???

Commander Harris

I think I know what AR is on about. But if I'm right I don't see why he can't just say it?

ArmiyaRomanova
Is that your vote based on what you've seen, or because you don't like being called a flunge???

That's just me being perversely obstreperous*.

Maybe.

*Boof, am I a contender for 'Word Of The Thread' with that?

ArmiyaRomanova
I think I know what AR is on about. But if I'm right I don't see why he can't just say it?

Careless talk costs lives.

Archived