ArmiyaRomanova
how much for the gameshow classic, Floccinaucinihilipilification

Only if you can use it in context.

Let's see you try.;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

1. a fencing technique that combines a lunge (a common offensive footwork) with a fleche (a popular pre-90s footwork that became illegal following the 1988 Seoul Olympics)

2. the act of flying off the handle at someone, while lunging at them

3. the wobble of flesh that protrudes between the waistband of hipster trousers and the hem of a too-short t-shirt.

4. A word consisting of letters that are all silent.

Tell me you knew that, Tobias....

Commander Harris
Only if you can use it in context.

Let's see you try.;)

I already have, kind of. ;)

it's a stupid nonsense word made up by a bored Etonian, completely worthless. How's that for floccinaucinihilipilification? :)

I really am torn between 3. Haven't really got a scooby (hows that for cool word) ;)

So Toggie without any real reason other than I think you have a role and it aint a good one, I have no proof just feeling.

Vote Toggie

1. a fencing technique that combines a lunge (a common offensive footwork) with a fleche (a popular pre-90s footwork that became illegal following the 1988 Seoul Olympics)

2. the act of flying off the handle at someone, while lunging at them

3. the wobble of flesh that protrudes between the waistband of hipster trousers and the hem of a too-short t-shirt.

4. A word consisting of letters that are all silent.

Tell me you knew that, Tobias....

My vocabulary of modern words is not too shabby. Besides my sister has it.

ArmiyaRomanova

Nope, I have him on five..

with votes from

HMFCjamieHMFC

Jambolad

Toggie88

Flux Capacitor

Commander Harris

One more needed.

And it won't be mine, I think this is a huge mistake.

Let's hope I'm wrong - it wouldn't be unusual.

Woo

I dont normally talk as a ghost, but I fingered Beverley and should have stuck with her. Without giving clues, I also should have stuck with Bill Clinton. :sad:

Woo Feckin Woo

woo

u also said u trusted AR who voted for me, the greatest inn keeper in the land

woo

Well Im willing to change, thought he had 6 and he was up there alongside Toggie in most dodgy box.

So Unvote Toggie (again) and Vote Cigaro

Sorry your just to smart for a newbie

Nut, not having that. I was under the assumption it had finished.

I demand no votes after 11 counted or it's extended until 12.

A bit annimated for just a townie?

Was going for Cigaro (who would have been lynched) but AR has hinted at a role and says Cigaro would be a mistake....

vote me if you ****ing want, I'm sick of this game and always having no role.

vote ,e off if you want, I can't be bothered anymore

A bit annimated for just a townie?

Was going for Cigaro (who would have been lynched) but AR has hinted at a role and says Cigaro would be a mistake....

If the deaDLINE HAD STAYED, ccP WOULD'VE BEEM VOTED. tOBIAS KNOWS **** ALL - DEEK KMEW/

So why have you suddenly changed back to Cigaro to lynch him :confused:

have my reasons....

Well they better be good, because it sounds like (from AR's post) you have just lynched a goodie, allowing dracula to double his number

Looks like you were desperate to be the final vote in the lynch for some reason :ninja:

na just want the game to move on....

I voted a few times for cigaro in the past (check the spreadsheet) so if you notice yvonne would have been the lynch vote earlier....

ArmiyaRomanova

I've had Toggie88 pegged as a possible vamp from very early in the game - unfortunately my notes are spartan and don't tell me why. Still, my suspicion was obviously aroused.

What precisely is it about Cigaro that's got everyone voting for him?

EDIT : oh well, the question's now academic, since while I was trawling back through the thread Cigaro's been lynched.

I hope he'd a bad 'un, but I don't think he's the vamp.

na just want the game to move on....

I voted a few times for cigaro in the past (check the spreadsheet) so if you notice yvonne would have been the lynch vote earlier....

She would have been, but you unvoted Cigaro before she had voted him :confused:

I don't think we can really afford to just vote folk off to move the game on at this stage

If cigaro is dracula then he was getting a lot of coaching from Bev.

If he is not, then he played a very good game and should enjoy the future games!

Lets just wait and see what he comes back as in the story. Im not 100% sure what he is but seemed very informed for a new player. I would have been just as content with Toggie going as he seems to be all over the place. Although Flux your now appearing strange to me.

Yikes!!

A lot of you seem to have had it in for Cigaro for a while....he's attracted 21 votes so far in the game :D

So what was he.....good?....or bad?

Yikes!!

A lot of you seem to have had it in for Cigaro for a while....he's attracted 21 votes so far in the game :D

So what was he.....good?....or bad?

see it's not just me lol

Cigaro was new in town, but he was quick at picking up the way of the Shedsylvainian’s, some folk thought he was a little too quick, and he must have been in tow with Bev & Jen, but was he there master?

The Town folk seemed to think so, they had decided to go and hunt down Cigaro and hopefully end this once and for all, and bring peace back in to there beautiful Town. When they eventually tracked Cigaro down, The Pimp Daddy of Shedsylvania was trying on some new cloaks that the local tailor had made for him. As the mob entered the shop armed with wooden stakes, ArmiyaRomanov wasn’t completely sure that they had the right man, he was so sure he tried frantically to calm down his fellow Townie's, in the fear that they were making a terrible mistake, but they did not listen.

Fearing for his life, cigaro started to run but trips on his new cloak, Flux, Harris, Jambolad and Toggie all pounce on Cigaro, pinning him to the floor, while Yvonne and Jamie plunge the stake into his heart. With his last dying breath, he whispers “you fool’s, you are all going to die”.

Was that the end of the terror, could the Villagers of Shedsylvania sleep soundly tonight

Nope Cigaro Townie lay died in a pool of blood

It is now night

Can all role players get there requests in to me and Boof Cheers

Got to say if there was Mafia Awards, Cigaro would win The Best newcomer :)

Totally agree, well played young man!

So are we saying that AR is worth keeping?

i blame deek.... lol

Archived