Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

Commander Harris
i think he has abandoned us lol

not much going on, vote for him and see if others will follow the sheep....

stuff it, not anything else happening.

vote cs_hmfc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't know if he's dodgy or not, probably just uninterested. is it worth taking him out anyway? will that achieve anything? I suppose it takes us to night time without too much damage and we can hopefully find more out but other than that I'm not so sure.

We're a bit rudderless really, where's our man of action when we need him? :P

wonderw.jpg

Im here to help ;)

So everyone was slagging me for voting Sweeney at the start but I was right!

You were completely wrong you fool. ;)

Commander Harris
wonderw.jpg

Im here to help ;)

super, or should that be wonderful! :) who needs that Robby Bobson chap? :biggrin:

I posted a hint but nobody picked up on it, I mean wooooo my ghostly lips are sealed, you're on your own now. Serves you right for not saving me.

I posted a hint but nobody picked up on it, I mean wooooo my ghostly lips are sealed, you're on your own now. Serves you right for not saving me.

I thought i was seeing things...

Arise Sir Robby....

Commander Harris
I thought i was seeing things...

Arise Sir Robby....

I didn't notice!

congratualtions Sir Robby. :)

I no longer have the highest rank on here :(:P

ArmiyaRomanova

Yeah, OK...

VOTE : cs_hmfc

He's probably just disinterested, but he must be on the verge of a mod-kill anyway.

And if that happens - and we also cluelessly lynch another townie - we could be two down instead of just one at the end of today.

cs hmfc is most likely townie.

As he's not likely to play though we may as well kill him and get on with it so Vote cs hmfc

Yup - that's the final vote needed.

No more votes will be counted (for today:)) and, since we got the lynch before the deadline there will be no penalties.

Could those night-people get their requests in to meself and Tenacious D as soon as you figure out what you want to do?

Cheers,

Boof

So that would be....

High Priest + disciple - investigating tonight

Van Helsing - try and hit a vampire

Dr Jekyll - protect tonight

The Psychic - :sterb147:

Inn keeper - block someone

Dracula + vampire - recruiting tonight:bat:

Mr Hyde - go for a kill

Renfield - spy and report to Dracula

and any others I've omitted (PM me if I have)

These are the options - whether or not the player chooses to exercise their option is up to them.

Sorry players - meant to do this a while ago....

So, the curiously quiet cs_hmfc was sitting quietly in the local pub - The Legsand Arms - nursing his pint whilst perusing the back page of the Shedsylvanian Evening News.

'FFS', he exclaimed 'my team are sitting at the top of the league 28 points clear, in the Champions' League knockout stages with a tie against relative minnows Real Madrid, playing in a packed 125,000 stadium every fortnight, diddy cup in the bag, in the quarters of the big cup, new star striker Boof sitting on 99 goals for the season.....and this frikkin joke of a paper thinks it's more newsworthy that some human-giraffe hybrid called Jessie has just learned to communicate using grunts. Never buying that paper again.'

Suddenly his evening livened up....a crowd of Shedsylvanians burst in through the door (remembering to wipe their feet) and spotted the elusive newcomer.

'Who's that?', they demanded of the barman.

'Errrrr, not sure. He's new here....just comes in for a look, doesn't say much, voted for Tobias Funke on the first day thus ensuring the excitement of the penalty shoot-out, basically a pretty quiet guy. Says his name is cs_hmfc.'

'Quiet, eh?', sneered the ringleader, 'well, we'll show him what happens to quiet folk around here. C'm'ere you.'

'Aye, okay then bud', replied the subdued cs_hmfc, sensing that there was no point in resisting.

Every one of cs_hmfc's voters held a wooden stake and aimed it at his rapidly beating heart.

'Right lads and lasses, on the count of three....thrust. One, two......are we sure about this? Ah fuggit....THREE.'

And thus endeth the life of cs_hmfc, a Shedsylvanian from birth...just a pretty quiet one.

Was he being coached by an experienced Dracula in the art of staying quiet but just under the radar?

Was he in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Did he just not really give a monkey's about the game...?

We may never know...all we do know is that the town has lost another citizen....a good 'un?

Yes - cs_hmfc - townie has nursed his last Shedsylvanian pint and is now singing with the choir celestial.

RIP wee(or big) man - shame we never really got to know you. Maybe next time.

Still waiting on night action to come in.

well we really suck.

can see the reason for going for him i suppose but thats us another townie down. Lets hope the good guys get a decent bit of info!

At least we've managed to keep all our role players - I still don't have a clue who any mafia are.

I think we need to get a mafia member/vampire in the next two turns or we're pretty much goosed.

Once again, the pile-on does nothing.

If cs was mod killed, we could be without 2 townies and/or a role player, I think.

He was the safe option.

Vote Cigaro

Its just a feeling I have. No other explanation.

Can you vote? Is it not night-time?

Anyway, go ahead, waste your vote, but we should be focussing on the bad guys.

I missed loads,

I just wanted to get the vote in now really haha as im probably just going to sleep all day and might not be on kb :D

I missed loads,

I just wanted to get the vote in now really haha as im probably just going to sleep all day and might not be on kb :D

Wait till day time before voting - we'll not count that one.

Well JL, at least that gives you time to realise that wasting another vote on a townie would be pointless.

Is the next deadline tomorrow night?

Van Helsing had been out hunting for Vampire’s all evening, crisscrossing through alleyways as he/she searched for any signs of a vampire on the feed.

Darkness came quickly as it stretched its arms out through the town, like a living creature about to engulf the whole world. Stars sparkled dimly behind the thick sheets of mystifying clouds that hid the full moon. In the quiet of the sleeping town, Van Helsing walked the alleyways, armed with a complete list of tools that were fit to kill a vampire.

Beverley had just Finished work and was heading out for a quick bite to eat, when she was confronted by Van Helsing, I Know what you are yelled Helsing, and I'm going to send you back to Hell, Helsing pulled out a silver Stake and plunged it into Her Heart, as bev lay on the alleyway path blood pouring out of her body Helsing started to think that he/she had maid a terrible mistake, only for bev body to turn in to ash a few second later

yep Beverley Vampire was Dust

but dont get to carried away because at the other end of the Town, Deek was just finishing work, and was in desperate need of a stiff drink after another busy night, as he grabbed the Bottle of Whiskey for the drinks cabinet, he seen a refection in the mirror, as he turned round Hyde Grabbed Deek's scalpel off his desk at plunged it into his Throat

Deek aka Dr Jekyll lay dead in his Doctors surgery

Dracula Recruited so the vamps are back up to 2 again :)

High Priest Investigated

So Bev's gone and was a vamp. (BOOOOOOOOOOO!:P)

Deeks gone and was the doc. :(

And the vamps recruited.

So we have no doctor, no psychic, and still 2 vamps?

it is now day 3 there are 14 players left so 8 votes needed for a lynch deadline is Sunday at 10pm

Can we make it 11pm?

I'm working all day until 10, so wont get on at all.

more interestingly who would Bev and her team want to recruit?

i think that there are two that they might have gone for.....

but then again maybe not

So Bev's gone and was a vamp. (BOOOOOOOOOOO!:P)

Deeks gone and was the doc. :(

And the vamps recruited.

So we have no doctor, no psychic, and still 2 vamps?

Wooooo

Should have stuck with you

Wooooo

Since i was the doc in the last game and i think deek might be onto something.

vote cigaro

I dont know where Deek is getting this from.

He's clearly mis-informed, or has made an error somewhere along the line.

Born and bred Shedsylvanian. Townie through and through.

We will get nowhere by killing off the villagers.

:wavey:

Archived