Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm easy 'bout it.

I know I'm innocent of any wrong doing, so you will all simply be piling on another townie while getting nowhere.

Good idea Toggie, if only others had your sense.

Oh its all been happening, Im just back from snowman rally and about to head out for some champers with my driver friends :) Unlucky about Deek, I was getting very worried about your role and didnt understand your bit about knowing AR was good. Bev Im soo glad that bad bad lady is no more :P

Need to try think who drac may have recruited, but we need to find drac to stop future recruitments first.

playes still in the game

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo

17 Tobias Funke

18 Flux capacitor

21 Rossi_1983

25 Commander Harris

Roles Remaining

High Priest

Disciple x1

Van Helsing

The Inn Keeper

Dracula

Vampire x1

Renfield

Hyde

playes still in the game

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo

17 Tobias Funke

18 Flux capacitor

21 Rossi_1983

25 Commander Harris

Roles Remaining

High Priest

Disciple x1

Van Helsing

The Inn Keeper

Dracula

Vampire x1

Renfield

Hyde

Is it not two vampires? Since they recruited.

Is it not two vampires? Since they recruited.

no because it was only Dracula and bev before they recruited again

but there is 3 in the vampire clan Dracula,vampire and Renfield

well we got a vamp so thats a bonus but losing the doc is a blow. Still think its better for us then them.

ill wait before voting i think

Yippee. Got us a bad 'un. And a crafty bad 'un at that! Bev is a good player so it's a bonus to be rid of her.

Deekster was the Doc eh? Knew he had a role but thought he was was something else.

Not good to lose him but onwards and upwards. I have one theory to bung in but I'll wait till tomorrow. Want to read over a few bits again.

ArmiyaRomanova

I wonder if Hyde knew he was offing the Doc - someone who could presumably have saved even him from a vampire kill?

So, fourteen players left, and eight of them have a role.

Odds on we'll hit something.

But with no lurkers left in the game (bar the habitually low-posting HMFCjamieHMFC), can we target the vamps or Hyde?

I'm clueless.

I think most of the vamp talking would have been doen through bev to protect drac.

so i'm thinking it will be someone who has posted less that bev?

Scores on the doors >

User Name Posts

rossi_1983 70

Tenacious D 66

yvonnejambo 66

Sir Robby Bobson 58

Commander Harris 55

colincameronspenalty 54

flux capacitor 54

ArmiyaRomanova 53

Cigaro 51

Tobias Funke 46

Beverley 35

stella_jambo 34

Boof 33

Deek 27

JamboLad 24

Toggie88 23

JennyJambo 18

Sweeney 16

Cesnauskis+10 14

HMFCjamieHMFC 10

cs_hmfc 2

Brian_Whittaker's_Tache 2

I think most of the vamp talking would have been doen through bev to protect drac.

so i'm thinking it will be someone who has posted less that bev?

Scores on the doors >

User Name Posts

rossi_1983 70

Tenacious D 66

yvonnejambo 66

Sir Robby Bobson 58

Commander Harris 55

colincameronspenalty 54

flux capacitor 54

ArmiyaRomanova 53

Cigaro 51

Tobias Funke 46

Beverley 35

stella_jambo 34

Boof 33

Deek 27

JamboLad 24

Toggie88 23

JennyJambo 18

Sweeney 16

Cesnauskis+10 14

HMFCjamieHMFC 10

cs_hmfc 2

Brian_Whittaker's_Tache 2

I don't know - surely the mafia will have got wise to the fact that we always go for low posters?

Toggie88[/b]']I don't know - surely the mafia will have got wise to the fact that we always go for low posters?

Is that your name i see in bold?

Commander Harris

great, a net gain of not much at all. :( only some good work from Van Helsing is prevented us from taking a complete beasting.

going to have a re-read and see if I can pick up on any more suspicious gubbings as I'm not convinced who we should be going for at the moment.

jambolads been throwing votes around willy nilly...

not really, i did in a 15/20 minute spell as i didnt have a clue and was trying to decide who to vote on. Other than that one time its pretty much Cigaro purely because i have been suspicious oh his posting style from the start.

Had a change of plans and came back a day early cos I was missing the game (or the plans were changed and noone informed me :mad:)

Looks like my last vote before departing was a good'un, just a shame noone followed and instead we lost a townie. At least he was roleless and not contributing, so it ain't a disaster.

Losing Deek is a blow, as he is one of the most experienced players and is normally pretty good at spotting the goons. The fact he was also the doctor makes it even more difficult

I am tempted to vote Cigaro as Deek fingered him pretty early, but for now I will wait and see what develops

consider my ashes to be pishing themselves laughing at you bunch of headless chickens :D

Well at least one of us headless chickens knocked you off:1022::cool:

Has anyone kept a spreadsheet of voting patterns?

Might be good to have a look at them. We know who at least one goon was, so that should help.

Has anyone kept a spreadsheet of voting patterns?

Might be good to have a look at them. We know who at least one goon was, so that should help.

I will quickly draw one up, as it's normally Boof who does it

Before I go to bed, I am going to let you all know what I am thinking...

I have 2 people top of my suspect list:

Cigaro - fingered by Deek early on. The reasons put forward by Deek seemed reasonable

Toggie - I said this in post number #479: "Toggie - Not posting as much as usual. Tried to claim that we must have got one of the baddies as it was a split vote, and they were trying to protect their man, then proceeded to vote for neither. Seemed a bizarre statement and action" Still stands true now. Also put in a totally unsubstantiated vote for Bev on day 1, when it was between Tobias and Robby. Common mafia trick to vote for one of your buddies early when they ain't in danger, so when folk look back they distance the pair... and guess who asked for the vote record :cool_shades:

This wasn't meant to be a voting post, but I have just convinced myself

VOTE TOGGIE

ArmiyaRomanova

Hmm

A sudden run on Toggie88.

Now, whilst I can follow Rossi's thought processes, can anyone else spot the colossal irony in his post?

Commander Harris
Hmm

Now, whilst I can follow Rossi's thought processes, can anyone else spot the colossal irony in his post?

good point, He also had a meaningless vote for Bev although it wasn't a final vote.

I get what your saying but as I'm not going to be in today I will have to stick with my vote as I have nothing better to go on. unless I get some clues quickly before I head out/

Commander Harris

ok, I'll unvote in the meantime - I should be back just in time to cast a vote before the deadline.

unvote toggie

Before I go to bed, I am going to let you all know what I am thinking...

I have 2 people top of my suspect list:

Cigaro - fingered by Deek early on. The reasons put forward by Deek seemed reasonable

Toggie - I said this in post number #479: "Toggie - Not posting as much as usual. Tried to claim that we must have got one of the baddies as it was a split vote, and they were trying to protect their man, then proceeded to vote for neither. Seemed a bizarre statement and action" Still stands true now. Also put in a totally unsubstantiated vote for Bev on day 1, when it was between Tobias and Robby. Common mafia trick to vote for one of your buddies early when they ain't in danger, so when folk look back they distance the pair... and guess who asked for the vote record :cool_shades:

This wasn't meant to be a voting post, but I have just convinced myself

VOTE TOGGIE

If we have a split vote, it is much more likely that one of them was mafia - as the other mafia members will try and save them - on day one, I didn't have a clue which one was more likely to be mafia so through in a meaningless vote and save myself from a yellow card.

I know voting for themselves is a trck they've used in the past - will they keep doing that? As this game goes on, it'll evolve. Are the mafia sticking to a plan that has been used over and over??

EDIT: Your voting for me cos I voted for Bev?

Yet you are the one who has voted Bev twice and when she was safe. It appears you are trying to move the focus of attention to me, so you are safe.

Vote Rossi

Hmm

The colossal irony in my post??? :confused:

My votes for Bev had reasoning behind them, and the 2nd one was really early on, trying to lead a lynching for her. It ain't my fault that people then decided to vote in an entirely different direction when I was offline

Toggie's vote for Bev was at a stage when Robby and Tobias had about 6 votes each, so was a totally pointless vote. He also said that when it was a split vote, it generally meant we had one bad guy, so why did he then put his vote in a totally different direction rather than taking a 50% shot at a bad guy?

If we have a split vote, it is much more likely that one of them was mafia - as the other mafia members will try and save them - on day one, I didn't have a clue which one was more likely to be mafia so through in a meaningless vote and save myself from a yellow card.

I know voting for themselves is a trck they've used in the past - will they keep doing that? As this game goes on, it'll evolve. Are the mafia sticking to a plan that has been used over and over??

EDIT: Your voting for me cos I voted for Bev?

Yet you are the one who has voted Bev twice and when she was safe. It appears you are trying to move the focus of attention to me, so you are safe.

Vote Rossi

I voted for Bev twice. The first one in post #181, gave reasons why I suspected she was mafia (due to her random voting so as not to get a card :mw_rolleyes:) At that stage though there had just been pile-ons on both Tobias and Robby, and noone else listened to my points. This "safe" vote was also 3 hours before Toggie's

On day 2, my vote was very early, and put her 2-0 up. When I left, it was 2-2 with Yvonne for votes, hardly a vote for her when she was safe.

The colossal irony in my post??? :confused:

My votes for Bev had reasoning behind them, and the 2nd one was really early on, trying to lead a lynching for her. It ain't my fault that people then decided to vote in an entirely different direction when I was offline

Toggie's vote for Bev was at a stage when Robby and Tobias had about 6 votes each, so was a totally pointless vote. He also said that when it was a split vote, it generally meant we had one bad guy, so why did he then put his vote in a totally different direction rather than taking a 50% shot at a bad guy?

Cos I didn't have a clue. I thought others might, so I wasn't going to risk it on a 50/50 chance - when folk with a better idea could have voted.

I gave that reason when I voted.

It seems you miss out stuff just to suit you. By voting early on for Bev it made you appear innocent, what if your other mafia friend voted for yvonne and once she began gaining votes you unvoted Bev, making Yvonne the prime suspect.

Vote Rossi

I voted for Bev twice. The first one in post #181, gave reasons why I suspected she was mafia (due to her random voting so as not to get a card :mw_rolleyes:) At that stage though there had just been pile-ons on both Tobias and Robby, and noone else listened to my points. This "safe" vote was also 3 hours before Toggie's

On day 2, my vote was very early, and put her 2-0 up. When I left, it was 2-2 with Yvonne for votes, hardly a vote for her when she was safe.

What difference does that make?

Cos I didn't have a clue. I thought others might, so I wasn't going to risk it on a 50/50 chance - when folk with a better idea could have voted.

I gave that reason when I voted.

It seems you miss out stuff just to suit you. By voting early on for Bev it made you appear innocent, what if your other mafia friend voted for yvonne and once she began gaining votes you unvoted Bev, making Yvonne the prime suspect.

Vote Rossi

What have I missed out exactly to suit "my agenda"?

Bev was mafia. At the time she had one other colleague as they only recruited their 3rd person "last night". Your constant overstating of the size of the vampires group is puzzling

I also never unvoted Bev. As I said, I was away from Friday at about 1:15, and didn't get back till midnight last night. My vote was on Bev permanently. So that's 2 flaws in your latest "argument"

P.S. Voting me twice doesn't make a difference

What difference does that make?

Your argument is that I voted for Bev twice when she was safe, so that makes my votes seem dodgy.

My first vote was 3 hours before your vote for her. Mine when the scores were 4-3 to Robby, yours at 6-6 and only 3 hours before the deadline. My vote also had reasoning to try and gain support from others. Yours was a random vote just so you wouldn't get carded

Which vote seems safer?

Your argument is that I voted for Bev twice when she was safe, so that makes my votes seem dodgy.

My first vote was 3 hours before your vote for her. Mine when the scores were 4-3 to Robby, yours at 6-6 and only 3 hours before the deadline. My vote also had reasoning to try and gain support from others. Yours was a random vote just so you wouldn't get carded

Which vote seems safer?

Mine's had nothing to so with being safe - it was so I didn't get carded - as I didn't have a clue.

Does nobody else find it odd that I'm being hounded because I voted for Bev, yet Rossi voted for her twice??

Which vote seems safer?

You seem to be forgetting your vote yesterday - the safest one at all. CS was a shoe-in to get lynched, yet you played it safe and voted Bev.

I have just had a bit of a read through over last few pages, haven't the brain power to look anymore. Read the spreadheet Rossi provided and I have 3 people know on my highly suspicious list and pretty much everyone else barr

2, on my iffy list :(

So from my top suspects I have CCP, Toggie and Cigaro

Im happy to put a vote for any of those 3 or if someone comes up with a decent theory for someone else, I will change.

So as someone I think who has had no votes or pressure put on him and hes constanly had a go at me I will Vote ColinCameronsPenalty

You seem to be forgetting your vote yesterday - the safest one at all. CS was a shoe-in to get lynched, yet you played it safe and voted Bev.

Really? My vote for Bev was before CS even had any votes :confused:

The CS lynching all happened after I was offline. how was I supposed to anticipate which way everyone was going to vote

Mine's had nothing to so with being safe - it was so I didn't get carded - as I didn't have a clue.

Does nobody else find it odd that I'm being hounded because I voted for Bev, yet Rossi voted for her twice??

I had mentioned you as a likely suspect in post #479. The voting pattern just added to my suspicions.

I could be wrong, and the silence from everyone else is making me wary, almost like the vampires are just sitting back and watching us kill each other, but for now you look the most obvious suspect

I have just had a bit of a read through over last few pages, haven't the brain power to look anymore. Read the spreadheet Rossi provided and I have 3 people know on my highly suspicious list and pretty much everyone else barr

Im happy to put a vote for any of those 3 or if someone comes up with a decent theory for someone else, I will change.

So as someone I think who has had no votes or pressure put on him and hes constanly had a go at me I will Vote ColinCameronsPenalty

You ain't even playing :confused:

Sorry that as me. im on my sons laptop as my pc is bust. Didnt realise it was logged in his name.

Really? My vote for Bev was before CS even had any votes :confused:

The CS lynching all happened after I was offline. how was I supposed to anticipate which way everyone was going to vote

I had mentioned you as a likely suspect in post #479. The voting pattern just added to my suspicions.

I could be wrong, and the silence from everyone else is making me wary, almost like the vampires are just sitting back and watching us kill each other, but for now you look the most obvious suspect

Maybe so - that's why I said "the mafia has probably learned from past games, and as the game evolves they will change their tactic - do you still think they will safety vote like they have in the past".

I'm only voting you as retaliation. I think the real goons, could just be sitting back and watching. I still don't have a clue.

Archived