Vampires - The Curse of Shedsylvania

Dandyman

Ok Im just back from work and very happy with the night time activity for 2 reasons. Jenny being killed and the orders new recruit. I can assure 100% im not dracula. If I was I think even Bev would have tried to get rid of me as she always tries to get me gone early. For the people who think Jenny may have been wanted by the vamps twice, think of other people who may have been looking at her on night 1. Sweeney only knew she was a target on night 1, he didnt know who or what reason she may have been. Lynching me will be a backward step. My incling for who is dracula looks like Cigaro or Toggie. Although the other lurkers like Jambolad or Jamie could well be.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Im just back from work and very happy with the night time activity for 2 reasons. Jenny being killed and the orders new recruit. I can assure 100% im not dracula. If I was I think even Bev would have tried to get rid of me as she always tries to get me gone early. For the people who think Jenny may have been wanted by the vamps twice, think of other people who may have been looking at her on night 1. Sweeney only knew she was a target on night 1, he didnt know who or what reason she may have been. Lynching me will be a backward step. My incling for who is dracula looks like Cigaro or Toggie. Although the other lurkers like Jambolad or Jamie could well be.

You talk a lot of sense

I thiink that Jenny was tried on day 1 though, as that would account for the no recruit, but also Bev pushing that it was because they didn't send a vote.

We always have the same problem with the lurkers. Because they never post, we get no info, and we waste too many days lynching them. It never seems to draw the other lurkers out, and in future more action should be taken on non-posters imo, as they almost ruin the games.

I don't think we can afford to continue with unsubstantiated lynches at this stage, and we will just have to hope they ain't dracula

HMFCjamieHMFC
I'm going to go for someone who's been incredibly quiet - even by their own incredibly quiet standards..

VOTE : HMFCjamieHMFC

Has he ever had a goon role before in the games he's played?

the last game i was traid

Cigaro

HMFCJamieHMFC

ArmiyaRomanova

JamboLad

Cesnauskis+10

Yvonnejambo

Toggie88

Flux capacitor

Rossi_1983

Commander Harris

List of who is left and we still have 3 who are exceptionally quiet, they need to come out and talk.

rossi_1983 95

ArmiyaRomanova 87

Tenacious D 86

flux capacitor 82

yvonnejambo 81

Commander Harris 67

Cigaro 63

Toggie88 55

JamboLad 27

Cesnauskis+10 15

HMFCjamieHMFC 13

but is anyone particularly pestiferous?

That's just me being perversely obstreperous*.

Maybe.

*Boof, am I a contender for 'Word Of The Thread' with that?

ArmiyaRomanova

Just realised something fairly horrific.

Tonight's vampire conversion night.

IF we manage to lynch one of our own....

and

IF the vampires manage to choose a townie, and

IF Renfield has a third search and is also converted....

There could be THREE vamps tomorrow morning.

And if Hyde and Van Helsing both strike, potentially only seven players.

Worse case scenario we could be facing is 4 against 3.

Or am I reading the situation poorly?

Just realised something fairly horrific.

Tonight's vampire conversion night.

IF we manage to lynch one of our own....

and

IF the vampires manage to choose a townie, and

IF Renfield has a third search and is also converted....

There could be THREE vamps tomorrow morning.

And if Hyde and Van Helsing both strike, potentially only seven players.

Worse case scenario we could be facing is 4 against 3.

Or am I reading the situation poorly?

Oh feck. Hadn't thought about it like that :eek:

Granted, it's a worst case scenario, but the way we have been going is it really that unlikely

I would hope that, since we ain't been told, Renfield ain't been spying so isn't near a turn yet

In best Ted Rogers' style the votes are (as at post #1066)....

Cigaro - 3

Toggie - 2

Yvonne - 1

4 still to vote

UNVOTE CIGARO

I am not sure who to vote for

My vote for Cigaro is based on Deek's early assumptions, which is maybe too much of a risk to rely on at this stage

I need to have a think about this...

UNVOTE CIGARO

I am not sure who to vote for

My vote for Cigaro is based on Deek's early assumptions, which is maybe too much of a risk to rely on at this stage

I need to have a think about this...

Deeks suspicion of me woud HAVE to be ill founded. He woudn't have time or sources to gather enough information to pin me down as a bad guy. The information is simply not there.

At least if I am lynched, I die with a clear conscience.

Deeks suspicion of me woud HAVE to be ill founded. He woudn't have time or sources to gather enough information to pin me down as a bad guy. The information is simply not there.

At least if I am lynched, I die with a clear conscience.

It's not just about clear-cut information. As you get more experienced at these games, you kind of build up an intuition. Deek has shown in previous games, that he is very good at spotting the goons

Unvote Cigaro, Vote Yvonne

I quite like the Charlie's Angels idea.

What was your reasoning? :rolleyes:

It's not just about clear-cut information. As you get more experienced at these games, you kind of build up an intuition. Deek has shown in previous games, that he is very good at spotting the goons

Fair enough. Seems to have faltered a bit in this one though.

This is the first time I've played this sort of thing, so I guess I'll learn. Thats why people being suspicious of me for "asking questions" or "being to knowledgeable for a newbie" confuses me!

I think the Charlies Angel's theory has weight.

Would love it to have been real but if you really believe in a very flawed theory my vote seems to be good going for you.

Would love it to have been real but if you really believe in a very flawed theory my vote seems to be good going for you.

I thought it was too thin, hence my unvote - are you going to give a reason for voting for me or you just going to keep *****'in about.

This is the first time I've played this sort of thing, so I guess I'll learn. Thats why people being suspicious of me for "asking questions" or "being to knowledgeable for a newbie" confuses me!

Is that because Bev and Jenny aint helping you as much now?

Unvote Toggie Im going to see what others say before making a decision. Its got be a good lynch tonight with a good theory. Im working later for couple of hours so hope people dont rush into things.

Is that because Bev and Jenny aint helping you as much now?

No one has been helping me at all.

I'm still as clueless as before.

I am making the effort though, and enjoying the game.:)

Unvote Cigaro, Vote Cesny

Someone who has not posted a lot - and I seem to remember them being a bit more talkative in previous games.

A case of just sitting back and watch us fight amongst ourselves?

Sometimes i think you do know to much and are maybe come across over confident, i dont know. I have a feeling your a bad bad man !

Sometimes i think you do know to much and are maybe come across over confident, i dont know. I have a feeling your a bad bad man !

I'm confident I'm a townie. Nothing else.

And I'm not a bad bad man. Although, you are trying very hard to pin it on me...:rolleyes:

I'm confident I'm a townie. Nothing else.

And I'm not a bad bad man. Although, you are trying very hard to pin it on me...:rolleyes:

Aye because i think your bad. Yvonne i also think is bad but thats all its nothign more than what i think.

Current votes

obstreperous - 2

pestiferous - 1

flip-floppery - 4

flunge - 7

how much for the gameshow classic, Floccinaucinihilipilification

Commander Harris
how much for the gameshow classic, Floccinaucinihilipilification

Floccinaucinihilipilification, means nothing to me. :)

Woo

I dont normally talk as a ghost, but I fingered Beverley and should have stuck with her. Without giving clues, I also should have stuck with Bill Clinton. :sad:

monica.jpg

Woo Feckin Woo

Tell you something with all these vote changes, it's lucky I'm a master in the art of dactyonomy :)

Shame you're not a master of spelling dactylonomy :P

Commander Harris
Shame you're not a master of spelling dactylonomy :P

and that you're a master of google :P

and that you're a master of google :P

dictionary.com actually!

I have had it permanently open today with all thes big words confusing me

Archived