Hibs Fans - Lowest of the Low / minute silence (merged threads)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgraceful display from the minority of Hobos in the SChool End, however I hope that the Hearts fans that rose to the bait by shouting back are equally ashamed of themselves.

Harry Palmer

I concur.

I think we should ban them completely from society or at least set a flamethrower on them when they're in the Roseburn stand or something. Cannot stand them.... xyzeds.

They?re scoom. However, I wasn?t too impressed by the outraged Hearts fans either TBH. Far more dignified to hold your peace, then let them have it after the minute?s silence.

Here we go again, we moan because they disrupt a silence, they moan because we slag Shiells, we moan because they slag Mercer, blah blah....

No point having a go at anyone until we get our own house in order.

bilstonjambo

Not defending the hibs fans in anyway but..............what about the one eye chants directed to dean shiels from the hearts fans??

Here we go again, we moan because they disrupt a silence, they moan because we slag Shiells, we moan because they slag Mercer, blah blah....

Correct.

Mocking a disability > Booing a mans death.

Aye, OK then ya tools.

What About Them Booing The Minutes Silence? What About Them Bringing Someones Death Down Like That? And Singing About Mercer??? Aye Am Sure People Dying Is Worse Than Slagging Someone With One Eye? Hitler Only Had One Ball Dean Shiels Has One Eye Deal With It.

HAHA!! they are all a bunch of *****s!!:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years: BRING ON THE HIBEES AGAIN!!

HAHA!! they are all a bunch of *****s!!:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years: BRING ON THE HIBEES AGAIN!!

idd They Are.

Just watched it on Sultana when I got home.

They clearly managed to turn the fecking microphones off in front of the vermin end. It was much louder at the game than they made out on the telly.

Ban every single one of the barstewards from here.

Filth.

Mocking a disability > Booing a mans death.

Aye, OK then ya tools.

Hardly a disability if he's managing to earn ?50k+ a year and is a professional athlete.

No excuses from the **** today.

i am glad we had the minutes silence, because it has shown them up all across the country for what they are, absolute filth. disgusting singing during a minutes silence.

Hear Hear

If some ex-Hibby, who none of us has heard of, dies this week - would a minutes silence be perfectly observed in the Dunbar End on Sunday, or would a dozen or so peshed up morons make national hunts of themselves and embarass those around them?

Unbelievable "Holier than thou" pesh!

If some ex-Hibby, who none of us has heard of, dies this week - would a minutes silence be perfectly observed in the Dunbar End on Sunday, or would a dozen or so peshed up morons make national hunts of themselves and embarass those around them?

Quite.

Let's leave the "UTTER FILTH" chat here, guys. It's cringeworthy.

Not claiming to be 'holier than thou' just have a bit of fecking respect. We were told by all who would listen that no one would disrupt the silence as they had no reason to.

Nice to see the Wallace Mercer song get an airing as well.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Torn here. I absolutely agree with this post but totally want every Hibs fan banned from this board anyway. I have absolutely no interest in what any of them have to say about Hearts, ever.

What else do you expect from them smelly *******! Utter s c u m....

Singing about sheilds having one eye is no big thing, he's not incapable of not seeing.. He still has vision in his good eye.. Now shouting and singing about a dead man is a feekin joke, they should all be burnt alive.. Smelly trampys *****!

Let's not get into petty point scoring again over which set of supporters are better than the other.

Heard some racism from a couple of tits near me. Why they feel the need for it I'll never know.

Also, could someone explain to me how Riordan is a "paedophile" and an "orphan *******". The guy is an idiot but these insutls struck me as a little odd.

No doubt the same people on here who are moaning about the booing are the ones who go on about Aids and Shiels. Either you keep up this kind of abuse and accept that Hibs fans will do the same or you shut the **** up.

Showed themselves for what they are and were representative of their kind.

How can a minority be representative of the majority (who observed the silence and who tried to shut up the morons)? Clearly, they were unrepresentative.

Predictable posts here. When it comes to disrupting a minute's silence our support includes some of the worst offenders.

All we've learned, if we did not already know, is that Hibs have their share of idiots too. No better were the Hearts fans who boo'ed the boo'ing. Idiotic.

It's almost as if some people wanted this to happen so that they could moan about it.

In spite of all this, I hope we persevere with having silences rather than applause.

shaun.lawson

Here we go again. A minority of Hibs fans disgraced themselves and their club - so some see it as an opportunity to tar them all with the same brush. Could someone explain to me how using this incident as a means of scoring cheap points is in keeping with paying our respects to a former Hearts captain?

Embarrassing.

Here we go again. A minority of Hibs fans disgraced themselves and their club - so some see it as an opportunity to tar them all with the same brush. Could someone explain to me how using this incident as a means of scoring cheap points is in keeping with paying our respects to a former Hearts captain?

Embarrassing.

Should it just be swept under the carpet then Shaun? The majority of them ARE all the same. Please believe me.

I realise you are pals with that lot over on Hibs.net and your internet persona is more important to you than backing the club but leave it out.

Embarrassing.

Should it just be swept under the carpet then Shaun? The majority of them ARE all the same. Please believe me.

I realise you are pals with that lot over on Hibs.net and your internet persona is more important to you than backing the club but leave it out.

Embarrassing.

Rubbish. If the majority are like that then why was there only a minority who booed?

Both sets of support have idiots. I absolutely hate these pathetic debates over which supporters are better.

You always dish out plenty of abuse to the vermin or whatever they are called so I don't see why you are acting so outraged on here.

Rubbish. If the majority are like that then why was there only a minority who booed?

Both sets of support have idiots. I absolutely hate these pathetic debates over which supporters are better.

You always dish out plenty of abuse to the vermin or whatever they are called so I don't see why you are acting so outraged on here.

Yes I do. And rightly so.

Please explain to me how that compares to booing a dead man or singing about how a cancer victim won't be coming home for tea?

Exactly.

Yes they are thew lowest of the low but do you think that if this was the other way around our minority would have held their peace!!!

I dont think so. Teh majority of hibs fans actually held their silence and the only reason it got out of control was because we started booing them!!

There was no need whatsoever for them to do that today. No need at all.

I'll bet 95% of them had no idea who George Miller was.

That's what says it all for me.

Yes I do. And rightly so.

Please explain to me how that compares to booing a dead man or singing about how a cancer victim won't be coming home for tea?

I don't have a clue how you act at games but I get the feeling you'll be one of the people who sing about Sheils only having one eye and other similar songs.

There are plenty of idiots in our support who would have booed if the situation had been reversed so to start claiming that all the Hibs fans are awful and we're not is rubbish.

I just don't see how people who are happy to dish out all sorts of abuse on here can come on and act all outraged about what a minority of the Hibs fans have done.

Guest jambomickey
There was no need whatsoever for them to do that today. No need at all.

I'll bet 95% of them had no idea who George Miller was.

That's what says it all for me.

spot on mate!

A few bevvied Hobo morons decided to boo and most of the noise was them getting shouted down, we both have our minority of fandans amongst our support. I dont like the deeno song or the Mercer one, and I just think there is not any need for it. All that tit for tat pish just reminds me of the old firm and surely we are better than that? I guess bad taste comments are part and parcel of football, but they still make me cringe!

Its not like Hearts fans have booed a minute silence before. Oh wait...

Not condoning it. Just saying we are as bad as each other.

I don't have a clue how you act at games but I get the feeling you'll be one of the people who sing about Sheils only having one eye and other similar songs.

There are plenty of idiots in our support who would have booed if the situation had been reversed so to start claiming that all the Hibs fans are awful and we're not is rubbish.

I just don't see how people who are happy to dish out all sorts of abuse on here can come on and act all outraged about what a minority of the Hibs fans have done.

:mw_rolleyes:

One thing. I have never once said we don't have our own idiots. That's not what the thread is about.

I would never dream of booing another human beings death. I doubt the Old Firm would even sink that low FFS.

I was checking hobos.net (to see what Shaun's thoughts on the game are :rolleyes: ), and this guy is correct:

Songs about death, disability, looky looky men, what's the point even trying to take a moral highground these days?

It's just a neddish pantomime of outrage...or something.

shaun.lawson

Embarrassing.

Claptrap. I've just expressed my disgust over there too. But the "you're with us or against us" pish in the wake of a Hearts man's death is quite pathetic: you know as well as I do that a minority often ruin things for everyone else, so why are you trying to score points over it?

:mw_rolleyes:

One thing. I have never once said we don't have our own idiots. That's not what the thread is about.

I would never dream of booing another human beings death. I doubt the Old Firm would even sink that low FFS.

The title of the thread is about how Hibs fans are the lowest of the low. Surely you are just using this booing for petty point scoring over them.

Maybe I'm wrong though, what is the thread about?

Not defending the hibs fans in anyway but..............what about the one eye chants directed to dean shiels from the hearts fans??

DEAN SHIELS ISNY DDED THO IS HE !! thats just a banter song ! just like they sung to nade, Your just a Fat eddie murphy

Archived