Hibs Fans - Lowest of the Low / minute silence (merged threads)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Because it did not happen. The silence for the Pope was not disrupted at the Hibs v Dundee Utd. game. I was there

From Sporting Life

'After the minute's silence in memory of the Pope was ruined by a few mindless fans in both sections, Hibernian set about their opponents only a week after beating them 3-2.'

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really think Hearts as a club bear responsibility for this?

It was the first home game after his death which is the traditional and obvious time for any mark of respect.

You come close to the Hibs argument that they were set up by Hearts organising a silence for a no mark.

I repeat again, I asked a question, did Hearts take responsibility for their action? I think not. No matter whatever you do you must take responsibility for your actions. I am not, and never will, condone the idiots who broke the minute's silence, however I think it is a relevant question. Whether set up or not, I very much doubt it. I would not give anybody on our board of decision makers the brains to do that.

There were **** in the Hibs end booing a minutes silence. We've had **** in our end booing a minutes silence before as well.

Even today, there were **** in the Hearts end mocking someones disability, and people in both ends racially abusing people. I heard one guy near me wanting Bamba to go back to the jungle.

Both our teams have some **** that follow them. We could both do with weeding them out.

Spot on. Thread finished.

Thing is if there is a minute silence at Easter Road then we will have a fair few who won't see the sense in observing. Instead booing and bringing us right down to their level.

It is just all very embarassing.

WTF just occurred a mass removal of posts dedicating to the subject but not breaking any of the boards rules if this is no more than a board with editors removing points of view they dislike or don't suit there own outlook then it is no better than a tabloid newspaper or a car crash radio

Im not at the wind up.....

You are, and I'm delighted to see that one of the beefy citizens on the moderator team has turfed you off the premises. Now pick yourself up off the pavement, dust yourself down, and sod off.

Time's up on this thread I'd suggest.

Its clear that many hibs fans have no respect/self respect. Its also clear that a lesser number of Hearts fans fall into this category.

Why are so many hobos on this thread/board are tolerated.

There's nothing more to be gained from debating yesterday's events.

Lets move on?

I think we've had a fair go at the discussion, and now we're only going around in circles. I'll ask one of the moderators to close this now.

WTF just occurred a mass removal of posts dedicating to the subject but not breaking any of the boards rules if this is no more than a board with editors removing points of view they dislike or don't suit there own outlook then it is no better than a tabloid newspaper or a car crash radio

troom imo the posts did break Board rules.

Like sked21 I think the thread's finished?

The "WTF" that just happened was that one of the moderators removed a number of posts that started with a Hobo windup.

Archived