Wallace red carded

Ryan Gosling

If Scotland's opponents had the kind of approach Portugal did against both Holland and England two years ago, I doubt you'd be particularly ecstatic yourself. Portugal were an absolute disgrace.

You're kidding.......? right?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaun is wearing his fingers to the bone trying to break the coveted "Most Posts In A Day" record.

Accurate post, imo.

After full time.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport/Aberdeen-1--0-Hearts.4825740.jp

THREE points for Aberdeen? two red cards for Hearts? and a repair bill winging its way to Edinburgh for damage done to the away dressing room ? shattered glass in a door, we hear. A match was won and tempers were lost. As far as sedate post-Christmas ADVERTISEMENT affairs go, this wasn't one.

was he smashing windows on the way in ?????

You're kidding.......? right?

I'm certainly not kidding! I've admired Portugal plenty of times: notably at Euro 2000. But they were scandalous against the Dutch, and every bit as bad against us. After Rooney's sending off, they then created nothing whatsoever for the rest of the game. This isn't to say we were any good - we were shocking throughout the World Cup, and our demise felt like a catchphrase - but I couldn't believe how craven Portugal's approach was.

Shaun is wearing his fingers to the bone trying to break the coveted "Most Posts In A Day" record.

:)

There's not a table for number of posts in a single day... is there? :xmaseye:

:)

There's not a table for number of posts in a single day... is there? :xmaseye:

I don't know.

You have over 60 since 8:30pm, though. :)

I don't know.

You have over 60 since 8:30pm, though. :)

He's right y'know. Eek!

loveofthegame
Wallace has cost us more goals this season than Zaliukas and he's now been needlessly sent off twice in 4 weeks. FACT

I didnt call you a racist at any time. Get over yerself son

Bull****. Also is that not Zali's 3rd sending off this season?! A horrendous record after only 1/2 a season.

FFS what the hell for ? 2 of our back 4 out for the hibs game, way to go you pair of clowns.

Maybe Wallace expects to be at Middlesboro before the derby :xmassick:

Charlie-Brown
Bull****. Also is that not Zali's 3rd sending off this season?! A horrendous record after only 1/2 a season.

No he got sent off v Dundee Utd at Tannadice on January 2nd and sent off at Tynie v Celtic this season after a couple of mistakes by the match officials, yesterday was his 3rd red card in 2008 but only his 2nd this season.

loveofthegame
No he got sent off v Dundee Utd at Tannadice on January 2nd and sent off at Tynie v Celtic this season after a couple of mistakes by the match officials, yesterday was his 3rd red card in 2008 but only his 2nd this season.

Cheers, couldn't remember.

Whilst in a pub last night quite a number of regulars who are mates of mine asked what had happened that Wallace was red carded after the game.

I said that rumour on here was he told Brines he was a "useless *****".

A couple of Hibbies, a killie and a IC Thistle fan asked how telling a "useless *****" that he is indeed a "useless *****" a red card offence.

They all said if this came to court they would find Wallace innocent of any crime!

Thought it is interesting that supporters of so many different teams all have the same opinion of this clown.

Yet nothing will be done to punish the waste of space.

Fozzyonthefence
Zaliukas Booked first for asking why the ref was booking Hearts players but not Dons players and Wallace 2nd booking for ''****ing A***hole''.

In my opinion 2 very very soft bookings and if these offences were clamped down on throught the SPL we would have 10 men a week sent off.

Brines = Horrific referee, who is corrupt and who believes he is something he is not and goes out to wind players up.

You can't just go about calling people corrupt without any evidence. For starters it could end you up in court.

From what Robo was saying on the radio, Wallace should have been given a penalty against him & it could have been a red card. If Brines really was out to get him, he would have surely done it then, no?

Maybe Wallace expects to be at Middlesboro before the derby :xmassick:

why do you say that about wallace mate?? i know bolton were/are intrested but is the boro new news/??

Archived