Wallace red carded

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:xmaseye: what for.......:xmasunsure: fecking ref

obua out, wallace out. who's left back for the derby....jonsson or rapnik

zal out, centre back for derby...karipidis or mcgowan...:xmaseye: against 3 forwards and an in-experienced defense we might have some problems

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

****ing hell.

He must have the I.Q of a rock to be getting himself sent off AFTER the final whistle 1 week before a derby.

Chance of seeing Rapnick now?

Pleased to see a REAL bombscare out of the derby next week

What would you call your golden boy Number 26 then?

Biggest liability at Hearts. FACT.

I told you last night he was no good yet you decided to ignore it and call me a racist.

After full time.

Are you on the wind-up? I heard Neilson was having a go at someone after the FT,whistle but there was no mention of Wallace being involved!

Jonsson Berra Karapidis Neilson.

What's the panic?

Karapidis has not played at centre half all season I don't think that is about to change now.

Should be fined heavily from the club, as should Zaliukas, who I'd be glad to see the back of in January.

It is time these muppets learned to stay out of trouble when they are on a yellow. Its not rocket science.

Pleased to see a REAL bombscare out of the derby next week

What's Wallace done wrong? You are aware that we're stuck without a natural LB now don't you?

south morocco
Neilson McGowan Berra Jonsson

With no Bruno and Kingston next week we may in bother.

Is bruno out 100% for next week?

so team next week:

balogh

neilson mcgowan/rapnik berra jonsson

kingston stewart palazuelos driver

nade glen

need to bring in a right mid, left back, centre back, centre mid in jan

Karapidis has not played at centre half all season I don't think that is about to change now.

Well we'll find out soon enough mate.

Whoever is playing at CH will be an improvement on the liability that is No 26, won't he?

Like I asked, what's the panic? It's only Hibs FFS.

:xmasgrin:

What would you call your golden boy Number 26 then?

Biggest liability at Hearts. FACT.

I told you last night he was no good yet you decided to ignore it and call me a racist.

Wallace has cost us more goals this season than Zaliukas and he's now been needlessly sent off twice in 4 weeks. FACT

I didnt call you a racist at any time. Get over yerself son

After the match Lee Wallace was sent off in the tunnel by referee Brines.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/MatchReport/0,,10289,00.html

:xmasunsure:

maroon writing on a maroon background makes for challenging reading material...

Stupid of Lee (yet again) but from the radio it sounded like he could have also been in trouble for a last man tackle in the box that was never given...

Still no sign of Csaba according to BBC Scotland and the away dressing room door is damaged.

Already posted this on the official thread but as usual, I'm half an hour behind everyone else... :)

Wallace has cost us more goals this season than Zaliukas and he's now been needlessly sent off twice in 4 weeks. FACT

I didnt call you a racist at any time. Get over yerself son

What goals? He was poor earlier on in the season but don't recall goals that were directly his responsibility

Well we'll find out soon enough mate.

Whoever is playing at CH will be an improvement on the liability that is No 26, won't he?

Like I asked, what's the panic? It's only Hibs FFS.

:xmasgrin:

Time will tell right enough I just wished I shared you confidence. To be honest I am more worried about us scoring than them scoring.

Don't know what exactly Wallace was red-carded for in the tunnel, but surely if we were to appeal the GFA won't hear it before next Sat, and Wallace will be available for selection? Isn't that how it works??

So it seems - league game, our back 4 could be:

Neilson Karipidis Berra Jonsson

And the week after, our back 4 for the cup game could be (Neilson suspended):

Jonsson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

...all change then!

Rule No1 of Kickback - Do not discuss Mod decisions

Rule No2 of Kickback - Do not discuss Mod decisions

Rule No3 of Kickback - Do NOT discuss Mod decisions

I discovered this to my cost last night while being called a racist by OaG. :)

;)

I'll discuss this subject no further mate.:xmasgrin:

Anyway, just recieved a text from someone who would know and apparently Lee Wallace called Iain Brines 'a p***k' after the game.

Good on him.

sportsound saying away dressing room has been trashed and csaba has failed to appear for his interview.

Alan Partridge : Its not nice being called a racist, is it????? pot and kettle spring to mind

sportsound saying away dressing room has been trashed and csaba has failed to appear for his interview.

Alan Partridge : Its not nice being called a racist, is it????? pot and kettle spring to mind

Sexist post, imo.

south morocco
maroon writing on a maroon background makes for challenging reading material...

Stupid of Lee (yet again) but from the radio it sounded like he could have also been in trouble for a last man tackle in the box that was never given...

How can he be in trouble for that spellczech? The game is over? Are they using video evidence?

What goals? He was poor earlier on in the season but don't recall goals that were directly his responsibility

exactly, he has been good in recent games after he scored vs aberdeen, and zal has been a bombscare for many games. also zal has been sent off twice i think.

Two at Falkirk definetly

At least one at Ibrox, two debatebly

One against Motherwell I think it was

the away dressing room has been damaged.

apparently Csaba slammed the door on Wallace's head trying to batter some sense into him... turned out his head really is really made of thicker stuff and he broke it.:xmasunsure:

;)

Anyway, just recieved a text from someone who would know and apparently Lee Wallace called Iain Brines 'a p***k' after the game.

Good on him.

Good on him, good on him!!!!!!!!!!!

If he's going to get red carded he should make it worth it an **** the fecker

Seriously though, judging by HW I can imagine him not being the only one to think it but FFS to say it to his face is stupidity

exactly, he has been good in recent games after he scored vs aberdeen, and zal has been a bombscare for many games. also zal has been sent off twice i think.

As has Wallace

hearts world comm said it was stewart that should of been sent off did i miss something?

Last man tackle (more man than ball according to HW), didn't even get a yellow though.

scott herbertson
;)

Good on him.

seems reasonable to me

...if you're a fan with a drink in him

For a professional football player: not on

It has been scientifically proven that you are a racist though. That's the thing.

Archived