Wallace red carded

Ryan Gosling

It has been scientifically proven that you are a racist though. That's the thing.

scientifically??? you mean because you think so???

hopefully you will be recieving some sort of punishment from the mods for that comment, afterall thats what you wanted to happen to OAG!!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroon writing on a maroon background makes for challenging reading material...

Stupid of Lee (yet again) but from the radio it sounded like he could have also been in trouble for a last man tackle in the box that was never given...

Yip, but that's the magnificent Hearts website for you. :xmaseye:

The after match interviews with Csaba and Berra say it all really. :xmasunsure:

Patrick Bateman

hopefully you will be recieving some sort of punishment from the mods for that comment, afterall thats what you wanted to happen to OAG!!!!

We came to a democratic consensus. Adding excessive exclamation marks will only cast you further into the abyss.

As a reference point, please consult Mr Alighieri.

Eight Circle, Bolgia 1: Panderers and seducers march in separate lines in opposite directions, whipped by demons. Just as they misled others in life, they are driven to march by demons for all eternity.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Listen doll, I'm going to let you into a little secret.

The whole thing was a JOKE! That's why it is now in the Classics section. Because it was funny.

Don't take anything said on here to Heart, sweetheart.

Now I'm sure your mans waiting on his tea. Away you go. There's a good girl. :)

How can he be in trouble for that spellczech? The game is over? Are they using video evidence?

Brines is a vindictive chap. Witness his attempt to tell off Hughes for going into dressing room at halftime whilst banned from dugout.

Wallace got away with one during the game, and lo-and-behold he is given a red after the game...

What would you call your golden boy Number 26 then?

Biggest liability at Hearts. FACT.

I told you last night he was no good yet you decided to ignore it and call me a racist.

AP. The word "racist" is the most overused word in the language now...usually uttered by lefties/Guardian readers as a defence mechanism against debate.

Don't concern yourself with that... the fact is that over the last few years the Lithuanians have let us down with red cards on far too many occassions and have cost us in a number of important games.

the fact is that over the last few years the Lithuanians have let us down with red cards on far too many occassions and have cost us in a number of important games.

..........but have also won us a few important games.

Two at Falkirk definetly

At least one at Ibrox, two debatebly

One against Motherwell I think it was

Falkirk - nope, first one he caught the wrong side of Barrett in a legitimate attempt to get the ball, the 2nd no chance, he had a poor first touch but recovered to tackle and there was a hell of a lot that happened between that and the goal

Ibrox - Firast goal, Buggerer had a poor touch which took him past Wallace, he wasn't the one who left Lafferty alone in the middle, the second was a reckless challenge but one that had to be attempted and IMO he was unlucky as I'm sure to hell it wouldn't be given in the other way. In fact there was a couple of occasions where Wallace covered in that game denying Rangers a good chance

Motherwell - Clarkson's first is always a hard one to defend as he's running back towards his own goal, you can look back to my comments at the time if you want but I thought Berra could have done much better at that goal

I'll agree Wallace could have done better at some of these goals but for every goal against you'll be able pick somone who you consider at fault, your argument for labelling Wallace a bombscare based on these is flimsy at best

Listen doll, I'm going to let you into a little secret.

The whole thing was a JOKE! That's why it is now in the Classics section. Because it was funny.

Don't take anything said on here to Heart, sweetheart.

Now I'm sure your mans waiting on his tea. Away you go. There's a good girl. :)

I understand that the whole thread was a joke, however I did not find it funny to be called a racist or sectarian - I found it all in poor taste. I get the impression you did not like it when you were called it either???

and actually "my man" has just made my tea - very nice it was too.

anyway FTH.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I understand that the whole thread was a joke, however I did not find it funny to be called a racist or sectarian - I found it all in poor taste. I get the impression you did not like it when you were called it either???

and actually "my man" has just made my tea - very nice it was too.

anyway FTH.

I take everything with a pinch of salt, treacle.

I took exception because OaG is notorious for it and he couldn't debate the point without resorting to it. The thread you were involved in was about cheer leaders. There was no point!

I was right to take exception to OaG as well as he has just sent me some very weird PM's. Like lunatic weird.

Anyway love, have a good night.

Putting player likes/dislikes to one side for a second, I recall that the typical description of the Hearts dressing room over the last couple of years has been one of apathy, disinterest and personal squabbles.

As stupid as it may be to kick in a door post-match, it at least confirms what most of us already knew... the spirit is back, that the players care again, and that losing HURTS.

On balance, I welcome it :laugh:

AP - I am not disputing your right to be upset at being called a racist, it is a horrible thing to be accused of. If you are right and OAG resorts to this form of abuse you would be better of ignoring him and block him to prevent his pm's

attention seekers hate to be ignored

Putting player likes/dislikes to one side for a second, I recall that the typical description of the Hearts dressing room over the last couple of years has been one of apathy, disinterest and personal squabbles.

As stupid as it may be to kick in a door post-match, it at least confirms what most of us already knew... the spirit is back, that the players care again, and that losing HURTS.

Good point

..........but have also won us a few important games.

Have they? A couple of times maybe...but their red card ratio is disproportionately on the high side!!

and calling the ref a ***** when the games over or lunging in like a madman begging to be sent off.thats not spirit,that ****ing madness and needs to be dealt with asap,its went on far to long with this group of players................

Have they? A couple of times maybe...but their red card ratio is disproportionately on the high side!!

And why do you think that is ?

How odd that you're back posting again just after a defeat after being AWOL for a while again. Almost as if a pattern is emerging. :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Since none of us have a scoobie what he got snet off for it's hard to come down on the boy. Brines in a total shop front and waould loved to have carded any number of our players. At least they're showing some fight, and as far as Zaliukas is concerned, we have THE bombscare defender of all time (yeah, you heard OaG, the bloke is totally gash) not playing v the vermin.

and calling the ref a ***** when the games over or lunging in like a madman begging to be sent off.thats not spirit,that ****ing madness and needs to be dealt with asap,its went on far to long with this group of players................

It's a fine line mate I agree. Csaba has done a decent job up until now, if he's as decent a manager as he seems to be, then he still has a big job to do on the discipline front. Lets see what he says when the dust settles on this one.

Guest juvehearts

is their a disapline situation at hearts - NO, are we making too many mistimed & bad challenges - YES.

Shabba & The coaches need to work with the players to improve their decision making & mental strength.

juve

Is it?

Compared to they honest Scottish laddies like Michael Stewart and Lee Wallace????

You really should think before you post on here or some smart arse will rip you up for bog roll.

And another thing, whilst I'm at it, you really are doing yourself no favours appearing on here like a bad smell every time Hearts lose a game. I've heard from others you are a 'Hearts man' but truth be told, you're acting like a complete bellend.

The Old Tolbooth

So, Zal gets booked and then sent off for trying to get Mackie booked by mouthing at the ref, Wallace gets sent off for smashing a dressing room door after the final whistle, and both are now out for next week, way to go lads, you've really letyour club and the fans down big time and deserve to be hammered for your actions, idiots!

What's wrong with Bruno? Is he really injured or is it Vlad flu all of a sudden because he wants to preserve him for the transfer window?

It's a fine line mate I agree. Csaba has done a decent job up until now, if he's as decent a manager as he seems to be, then he still has a big job to do on the discipline front. Lets see what he says when the dust settles on this one.

fair comment m8 but i would like some sort of press leak that he is ****ing furious with the players involved and has let them know that..................

i'm furious as we have the vermin next week, thats why this has really got under my skin,it must be stamped out by csaba.................

And why do you think that is ?

How odd that you're back posting again just after a defeat after being AWOL for a while again. Almost as if a pattern is emerging. :rolleyes:

I'm quite busy actually...so apologies for not having the time to contribute to such threads that discuss what everyone got from Santa or where people are drinking before the game.....but I think you will find I posted after last week....advising Csaba to look for answers to our ongoing striker problems by including Glen and or Templeton this week. Thankfully, he seems to have heeded my advice...but again the indiscipline of certain players is costing us dearly. I just hope that the same level of patience that has been afforded to Nade is also shown to Glen and that he is given a chance in the very important derby games that are coming up.

My advice for him this week - on a nil commission basis - is to ditch the tiresome 4-5-1, it has been teetering on the brink for weeks and fell flat on its face today.

I'm quite busy actually...so apologies for not having the time to contribute to such threads that discuss what everyone got from Santa or where people are drinking before the game.....but I think you will find I posted after last week....advising Csaba to look for answers to our ongoing striker problems by including Glen and or Templeton this week. Thankfully, he seems to have heeded my advice...but again the indiscipline of certain players is costing us dearly. I just hope that the same level of patience that has been afforded to Nade is also shown to Glen and that he is given a chance in the very important derby games that are coming up.

My advice for him this week - on a nil commission basis - is to ditch the tiresome 4-5-1, it has been teetering on the brink for weeks and fell flat on its face today.

Were you at the game today Enzo?

I can understand players losing it sometimes and definitely on the park. But apart from the jokes and wind-ups on here it was numb-nutted by wallace to get a red in the tunnel.

Yes, we`re spewing to get beaten off the shaggers but it should have dawned on Wallace there`s a big game ahead next week and the season wasn`t decided today.

We`ll get our revenge.

letsmakesomenoise
so team next week:

balogh

neilson mcgowan/rapnik berra jonsson

kingston stewart palazuelos driver

nade glen

need to bring in a right mid, left back, centre back, centre mid in jan

Never mind any of that , Vlad we need STRIKERS!!!!

Certainly not. Got a ticket for the main stand next week though.

Good stuff.

I just wondered how you managed to come to the conclusion that it was our formation that lost us the game, then? From the commentary I heard, it sounds like that was the least of our problems.

Sounds very much like the players lost us the game today and not much else.

Good stuff.

I just wondered how you managed to come to the conclusion that it was our formation that lost us the game, then? From the commentary I heard, it sounds like that was the least of our problems.

Sounds very much like the players lost us the game today and not much else.

Redm...TBH..I don't know much about the game today other than he started with that formation. My point is that the 4-5-1 has worked in some games and has got us a few great results over the last few weeks. But last week was embarassing in that we were left without a striker on the park after deciding to take off Nade.

I just feel that he has to vary it...all managers have to have a couple of options up their sleeve ....and the way we play at Parkhead has to differ, surely, from our approach at Tynie against Dundee Utd.

Paisley Jambo
Brines is still in his refs room tugging himself raw.

The man is a dispicable arrogant russell who will do what the hell he likes until they kick him off the list.

:mad:

Bomber Harris

TO BE CONFIRMED BUT COMING FROM A GOOD SOURCE....... (source not being disclosed until rumour is confirmed)

Lee Wallace was sent off for calling some Aberdeen players "FU**ING ARS**OLES" after a small verbal in the tunnel..... let's just say a certain big shot, ex Hearts player who fancies himself (sexually) was at the centre of the stirring.

Mr Brines:xmashappy: was gunning for Wallace.

Redm...TBH..I don't know much about the game today other than he started with that formation. My point is that the 4-5-1 has worked in some games and has got us a few great results over the last few weeks. But last week was embarassing in that we were left without a striker on the park after deciding to take off Nade.

I just feel that he has to vary it...all managers have to have a couple of options up their sleeve ....and the way we play at Parkhead has to differ, surely, from our approach at Tynie against Dundee Utd.

Suggesting a more varied formation is different from asserting that 4-5-1 doesn't work at all though. And the formation wasn't to blame for the fact that we were left without a striker last week either...we had no striker because we had nobody suitable to put on the park. Presumably, the idea of having Jamie Mole on the pitch is worse than having none at all...and to be honest, I don't know if I can disagree with that too much.

Csaba has said time and time again that he plays this formation because with the players available to him, this is what works best. Maybe if we had more strength in depth (and a couple of decent/fit strikers) we would see him change that more often, but at the moment we just don't have either of these things. The hope was that come January we'd maybe be able to change that, but I'm not convinced we'll be all that much better off when it closes...I could be wrong there, of course. I hope I'm wrong.

I do agree that 4-5-1 works far, far better when we have Bruno on the park though, and noticeably less so when he doesn't play. And it does seem a little unfortunate that we're unable to be more flexible with that when he isn't available.

Suggesting a more varied formation is different from asserting that 4-5-1 doesn't work at all though. And the formation wasn't to blame for the fact that we were left without a striker last week either...we had no striker because we had nobody suitable to put on the park. Presumably, the idea of having Jamie Mole on the pitch is worse than having none at all...and to be honest, I don't know if I can disagree with that too much.

Csaba has said time and time again that he plays this formation because with the players available to him, this is what works best. Maybe if we had more strength in depth (and a couple of decent/fit strikers) we would see him change that more often, but at the moment we just don't have either of these things. The hope was that come January we'd maybe be able to change that, but I'm not convinced we'll be all that much better off when it closes...I could be wrong there, of course. I hope I'm wrong.

I do agree that 4-5-1 works far, far better when we have Bruno on the park though, and noticeably less so when he doesn't play. And it does seem a little unfortunate that we're unable to be more flexible with that when he isn't available.

Yes.. I agree. But I think last week we were crying out for an alternative option against Wilkie and Dillon. If Csaba doesn't want to play Mole...then why have him on the bench instead of Glen or Templeton who may have made a difference. Hopefully, we can get another striker on board in January...but, as you say, it's not a certainty.

Yes.. I agree. But I think last week we were crying out for an alternative option against Wilkie and Dillon. If Csaba doesn't want to play Mole...then why have him on the bench instead of Glen or Templeton who may have made a difference. Hopefully, we can get another striker on board in January...but, as you say, it's not a certainty.

Yeah, I did wonder why there was no Glen on the bench...and I don't know whether it's because he was unavailable or whether it was simply because he wasn't picked. But from what little I know of the youngsters, I don't believe Templeton is suited to the lone striker role anyway.

My point is that it's not the formation, we just don't have the players to be adventurous...or even to be very flexible.

TO BE CONFIRMED BUT COMING FROM A GOOD SOURCE....... (source not being disclosed until rumour is confirmed)

Lee Wallace was sent off for calling some Aberdeen players "FU**ING ARS**OLES" after a small verbal in the tunnel..... let's just say a certain big shot, ex Hearts player who fancies himself (sexually) was at the centre of the stirring.

Mr Brines:xmashappy: was gunning for Wallace.

Well Bomber

Whether Lee was red carded for kicking a door, or for telling the sheep some home truths, it does sound as though bstard Brines was out to get him.

Salvatore's Tash

Zaliukas Booked first for asking why the ref was booking Hearts players but not Dons players and Wallace 2nd booking for ''****ing A***hole''.

In my opinion 2 very very soft bookings and if these offences were clamped down on throught the SPL we would have 10 men a week sent off.

Brines = Horrific referee, who is corrupt and who believes he is something he is not and goes out to wind players up.

Zaliukas Booked first for asking why the ref was booking Hearts players but not Dons players and Wallace 2nd booking for ''****ing A***hole''.

In my opinion 2 very very soft bookings and if these offences were clamped down on throught the SPL we would have 10 men a week sent off.

Brines = Horrific referee, who is corrupt and who believes he is something he is not and goes out to wind players up.

One rule for one, one rule for other job mate, Huns and Tims got away with bad first fouls today and got feck all.

What would you call your golden boy Number 26 then?

Biggest liability at Hearts. FACT.

I told you last night he was no good yet you decided to ignore it and call me a racist.

absolutely spot on mate, he seems like he is never quite too sure what to do when a ball comes to him. Get Kari or eggert in at CB.

Will Wallace miss the cup tie - straight red for voilent conduct?

Don't think it'd count as violent conduct unless he lamped somebody

If it's for swearing or whacking a door it'll be a 1 match ban at worst I reckon ruling him out of the league game

Archived