Ticketing for Scottish cup game (merged threads)

The Old Tolbooth

Guest S.U.S.S.
SUSS, do you know how they're accumulated? Are points from last season's away matches carried forward?

Ta

Not sure if away games last year are added, but the fact you had a season ticket is i believe.

If you email the ticket office they can check, got back to me in 10 mins.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S.U.S.S.
As far as I am aware Jen, you get 20 points for last seasons ST, 20 points for this seasons ST, and whatever you've accumulated for away games, (ie D Utd = 2pts, M'Well = 2pts, Falkirk = 2pts)

If the info that you typed is correct, then you both should qualify for tickets.

Loyalty points from matches attended last season don't count, it's only this season.

Hope that helps Jen :)

Yeah, like he said!:)

As far as I am aware Jen, you get 20 points for last seasons ST, 20 points for this seasons ST, and whatever you've accumulated for away games, (ie D Utd = 2pts, M'Well = 2pts, Falkirk = 2pts)

If the info that you typed is correct, then you both should qualify for tickets.

Loyalty points from matches attended last season don't count, it's only this season.

Hope that helps Jen :)

Thanks. I've sent Hearts an email asking but as I don't expect an answer from them anytime soon thought I'd ask here too. It shouldn't be hard to update the little thing they have on the website since it's 90% there to telling us how they work. As the table reads just now though, if you're a ST holder this season only, you'll get another 25 points if you've bought in advance for every away game up to and including Inverness. So clearly that's not the only criteria. As troonjambo points out it doesn't say anything about previous ST's but it doesn't mention previous season's away matches either.

So there you go, Hearts. Something simple for you to clarify for us!

You will all be pleased to hear SUSS has way more than the required points.

Thanks to the TO for confirming this.

Perhaps if some of the stay at home "protestors" went to games they would not be missing what could be a great match.

good point :) but ill be bolder if they had made it ONLY applications for every st holder AND everyone purchasing a half season ST before next friday . then sold a couple of thousand EXTRA st to the guys who have dropped off then hearts cash flow problems would be solved :P:p:p:p:p

now before you anyone starts i am one of the daffties who travels to aways but surely in the midst of a financal downturn this fixture should have been used as a lure to generate much much needed revenue for hearts

just a thought

The Old Tolbooth

Personally I reckon Hibs should give us half the main stand as well, seeing as that mob don't like turning out for Scottish Cup ties against us ;)

I'm not in the least concerned about not getting the tickets I want for my family and friends but the 'loyalty points' system is totally flawed. If you go into the ticket office they only ever ask for the lead persons name (usually mine) but never the other 5 or 6 who you might be buying tickets for. Therefore they never accrue any points.

MackaysCentreSpot
Is it just me or is that clear as mud? When can season ticket holders get a ticket?!?

ST holders who have under 40 loyalty points are in with the general sale it seems.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Not sure if away games last year are added, but the fact you had a season ticket is i believe.

If you email the ticket office they can check, got back to me in 10 mins.

Mate what's the email address for the TO? And can you just give your name or do you need customer ref number too? (Just that I'm checking mine and a few mates and I don't know everyone's ref numbers.)

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1475551,00.html

Thats the ticketing arrangements up on the website. I am a season ticket holder but have only been to 2 away games this season...looks like public sale for me :cool:

Did you not have a ST last year?

Does anyone know the policy re previous year points? I thought only 10% had carried over but from posts on here it seems to indicate they all transferred over.

ToadKiller Dog
If you bought 2 tickets for an away game , does that mean you get double points?

No you get your points and the person you bought for would get points if they are on the system and you give there ST details on time of booking.

I always used my season tickets for buying both.

Do you get the same amount of loyalty points for having a cat B season ticket?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Wouldn't have thought so.

Yep. You don't have to have a season ticket to get loyalty points anyway. As long as you have an account with the ticket office they'll add your ponts on.

If you're getting them for other people just make sure you mention their name when you buy the ticket and their points should get added.

Edit: Unless you mean the points for actually having a Cat B ST, which as ASG says, is probably less than 20.

mulleted_jambo

I've just been down to buy 3 tickets for the motherwell game and was told I have 44 loyalty points.

I've had a season ticket for years but only been to utd away(pay at gate) this season. I'm also going to Aberdeen away(again no loyalty points).

I've no idea how I have 44 loyalty points was at a few away games last year but didn't think that would carry over. I'm not complaining Fester Road here I come!!!

I've just been down to buy 3 tickets for the motherwell game and was told I have 44 loyalty points.

I've had a season ticket for years but only been to utd away(pay at gate) this season. I'm also going to Aberdeen away(again no loyalty points).

I've no idea how I have 44 loyalty points was at a few away games last year but didn't think that would carry over. I'm not complaining Fester Road here I come!!!

Points are from 07/08 and 08/09, you get 20 for each ST you have so thats 40 plus a couple of away games you must have been at.

You get 10 loyalty points for being a shareholder - or someone who sold their shares to Vlad and is a season ticket holder so theoretically anyone who is a shareholder and has had a season ticket for two years will be guaranteed a ticket.

I've got more than enough points, just need to see which of my pals have enough. I'm not going down a category for anyone though :)

Loyalty points definitely the fairest way to do it, provided they don't keep changing the rules about how many get carried forward each year ;)

Can anyone answer me a question please?

According to the website I have 22 loyalty points.

Now I have 2 season tickets this season to my name, an away game at Easter Road and a half season ticket from last season.

By my calculation thats more than 22?

Can someone clear this up for me please?

Thanks.

Can anyone answer me a question please?

According to the website I have 22 loyalty points.

Now I have 2 season tickets this season to my name, an away game at Easter Road and a half season ticket from last season.

By my calculation thats more than 22?

Can someone clear this up for me please?

Thanks.

I'd imagine you only get credit for one season ticket this year, and there's no mention of Half ST's anywhere so there may not be any points for that. Easter Road is two points. Hence your 22.

Just checked my balance and apparently I have none....not a sausage, zero...

I think I emailed them but the wee contact box didn't seem to do any normal browser type things when I clicked 'send' so I'm not overly hopeful that I'll get a reply.

In ticket emergencies, can you borrow points from friends? :xmasunsure:

chester copperpot
Just checked my balance and apparently I have none....not a sausage, zero...

I think I emailed them but the wee contact box didn't seem to do any normal browser type things when I clicked 'send' so I'm not overly hopeful that I'll get a reply.

In ticket emergencies, can you borrow points from friends? :xmasunsure:

Just need to acquire some friends now. :xmastongue:

I seem to have 88 loyalty points :xmaswoot: but my mate who has been to pretty much as many games as me has only 26 !!!!!!!

I can see fun and games with this on Friday. Hope the ticket office are bracing themselves !

My suspicion is that those who generally book tickets for several people get their points no bother but the others, many of whom are ST holder's sometimes don't.

Just need to acquire some friends now. :xmastongue:

Pfft. That'd still probably be an easier task than getting my loyalty points added on.

Cheeky basket.

:xmasgrin:

also on the official site loyalty points page

It says 5 points for united at tannadice

I am pretty sure that game there was no loyalty point as it was pay at the gate.

Archived