Ticketing for Scottish cup game (merged threads)

The Old Tolbooth

i'm posting from experience. I am missing 12-14 points from last season and all emails conveniently ignored when I enquired about them

How many pts you got now and did you get a ticket for ER in Oct?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know for a fact you're talking crap.

Supporters Charter states response within 3 days.

Contact the club instead of whinging on here, typical JKB

I have contacted the club again today for your information. And the supporters charter, don't make me laugh. I know for a fact that you have no idea what my situation so shut up please. :)

I have contacted the club again today for your information. And the supporters charter, don't make me laugh. I know for a fact that you have no idea what my situation so shut up please. :)

Shut up eh! :sad:

Ok, so who did you speak to at the club today then and what was the outcome?

I always get reply the same day.

Shut up eh! :sad:

Ok, so who did you speak to at the club today then and what was the outcome?

I always get reply the same day.

I sent another email earlier today and as yet have not had a reply. Spent too much time and money on the phone to them i've given up phoning. Anyway, going to the boozer but happy to catch up and chat later abut it.

I reckon they should offer tickets for this match to people who have attended 2-5 matches at Tynecastle this season on an ad hoc basis. This will then allow them to experience one of the best games of the calender and will hopefully encourage new supporters to get behind the club by buying season tickets next year.

After them I would possibly offer them out to people who have bought their first season books this season. This could act as a reward for getting behind the club and hopefully make them life-long supporters.

After that, I guess just do a public sale.

Anyone know if you are more likely to get tickets if you physically go to the ticket office to get them than, opposed to phoning up?

those ST holders in sections G and N should get them first, that way we can guarantee a good atmosphere.

totally agtrr with that son:)

na am jkin ST should get 2 per ticket

The Old Tolbooth

I have to give credit where it's due here, Derek Mathews, the gaffer in the ticket office emailed me tonight with the following message, and very fair play to him for doing so, thanks Derek :)

Here is Dereks message, and hopefully it will answer a few questions for people.

John,

Just to let you know that the sales process for the cup game on 11th Jan will be announced tomorrow at 9am on the club website.

Not sure how many pts you have now but supporters with 44 pts or more will be able to buy 1 ticket each from Fri 12th Dec, if they all buy there will be none left for stage 2, if they dont then we will move to 40 pts and the remaining tickets will be available on a 1st come basis.

40 pts opens things up for anyone with a ST for the last 2 years and no away games attended.

Hope you agree with the process this time around.

Thanks

Derek.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I have to give credit where it's due here, Derek Mathews, the gaffer in the ticket office emailed me tonight with the following message, and very fair play to him for doing so, thanks Derek :)

Here is Dereks message, and hopefully it will answer a few questions for people.

John,

Just to let you know that the sales process for the cup game on 11th Jan will be announced tomorrow at 9am on the club website.

Not sure how many pts you have now but supporters with 44 pts or more will be able to buy 1 ticket each from Fri 12th Dec, if they all buy there will be none left for stage 2, if they dont then we will move to 40 pts and the remaining tickets will be available on a 1st come basis.

40 pts opens things up for anyone with a ST for the last 2 years and no away games attended.

Hope you agree with the process this time around.

Thanks

Derek.

Or, call the lovely lady you know in the ticket office and bingo! :)

The Old Tolbooth
Or, call the lovely lady you know in the ticket office and bingo! :)

Which one?

All the ladies in the ticket office are lovely :P

By the way, how do I check my loyalty points again?

chester copperpot
I agree is you go to away games as well as home games on your season ticket then you deserve first shout (I'm a season ticket holder but can't make away games/wont give money to the ugly sisters)

The thing thats all wrong in my book is that you can then buy three tickets and give them to whomever you fancy (maybe a fan who doesnt go to any games apart from the biggies)

It should be one ticket/one fan. The situation at Hampden when we humped the Hobo's was ridiculous with some fans getting 3 tickets a piece

That is wrong. It was one per person for the semi against the Hobo's, hence why we never sold out. It was 3 per holder for the final against Grenta.

PresidentRomanov
That is wrong. It was one per person for the semi against the Hobo's, hence why we never sold out. It was 3 per holder for the final against Grenta.

Public sale for the semi was 4 per person :)

You going to Easter Road, or are you protesting again?

chester copperpot

Initially it was one per person on the application forms.

You trolling again aye.

Will you never learn, you great man of substance.

You still posting on here when you promised not to?

PresidentRomanov
Initially it was one per person on the application forms.

You trolling again aye.

Will you never learn, you great man of substance.

You still posting on here when you promised not to?

Public sale was 4 per person though.

How is answering someone's post trolling, is that not what everyone does, or are you trying to set up an angle to report me again?

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1475551,00.html

Thats the ticketing arrangements up on the website. I am a season ticket holder but have only been to 2 away games this season...looks like public sale for me :cool:

If you had a season ticket last seaason that willp give you a total of 40 points and the 2 games this year will surley take you over the 44 points barrier?

Check your account manager on the website

Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian

Homecoming Scottish Cup - Fourth Round

Sunday 11th January, 12.15pm

Prices before 24th December at 5pm

?25 for adults and ?12 for concessions (U18s, O65s, students in full time education)

Prices after 24th December at 5pm

?26.50 for adults and ?13.50 for concessions (U18s, O65s, students in full time education)

The tickets sales process is as follows:

Pre-sale Priority Group

Supporters who previously held an Away Season Ticket or are classified for pre-sale priority, including Hospitality season members will be contacted shortly with guaranteed sales arrangements.

Former Away Season Ticket holders will be entitled to one ticket per person.

Booking arrangements will be confirmed direct in communication to relevant supporters.

Supporters Clubs

Hearts will contact all clubs direct and will request specific information, but tickets cannot be guaranteed. Tickets will only be issued to supporters who meet relevant Hearts Loyalty Points criteria and those who are Season Ticket holders.

Booking arrangements will be confirmed direct in communication to relevant supporters.

Priority General Sale Group 1 - Friday 12th December to Thursday 18th December (at 5pm)

Supporters who have 44 Hearts Loyalty Points or more will be able to purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter (maximum of four per transaction). This means all tickets sold in this group must be to supporters that have 44 Hearts Loyalty Points. Tickets will be guaranteed to this group.

There will be three ways to book tickets:

# Online with My Account Manager (24 hours)

# Call 0871 663 1874, option 1 (24 hours)

# Visit the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Centre

Priority General Sale Group 2 - Friday 19th December onwards

Supporters who have 40 Hearts Loyalty Points or more will be able to purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter (maximum of four per transaction). This means all ticket sold in this group must be to supporters that have 40 Hearts Loyalty Points. Tickets CANNOT be guaranteed to this group and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

1 Ticket each, sounds like they have listened this time.

Is it just me or is that clear as mud? When can season ticket holders get a ticket?!?

If you are a ST holder with under 40 loyality points I think you are fecked

And you get loyalty points from away games yeah?

If you give your season ticket account number at the time of ordering the ticket you do, You can check your loyality points online

In "my account manager" where does it tell you your points total !?!?:107years:

Its not that clear but right at the top, under your name I think, Let me double check

OK, I have checked, after you sign in to your account, click on edit profile and its at the top of that page

I think I might wait till after the Tynecastle fire sale before deciding on going!:rolleyes:

A SC game at ER minus the likes of Bruno, Larry, Andy and Christophe does not sound appealing to me.:(

I think I might wait till after the Tynecastle fire sale before deciding on going!:rolleyes:

A SC game at ER minus the likes of Bruno, Larry, Andy and Christophe does not sound appealing to me.:(

You do remember we used to have a far crapper team and still regularly owned the tramps?:rolleyes:

Do your loyalty points 'start' again' at the beginning of a new season or do they keep on accumulating through the seasons?

The Old Tolbooth

troll_2.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
1 Ticket each, sounds like they have listened this time.

Yeah and massive credit to the ticket office for doing so too, the way this has been done this time is by far the fairest way all round, well done the TO. :)

Jam Tarts 1874
Yeah and massive credit to the ticket office for doing so too, the way this has been done this time is by far the fairest way all round, well done the TO. :)

Totally agree, it is about time that the loyalty points were worth something.

John Boy Junior
Totally agree, it is about time that the loyalty points were worth something.

exactly. this is the best way to do tickets when demand will exceed what we\'re given.

i can\'t wait for this one. we\'ll need a new banner soon though as t\'ll be 108 years.

I dunno why everyone is getting worked up about how many points they have, I reckon it will definetly go to a public sale, the same happens every time we play at easter road.

The problem with loyalty points is that they only count if you buy tickets from Tynie in advance. All the away pay at the gate trips (and there have been many) are just scrapped so it's more a case of tickets go to the most organised fans rather than anything else. Same goes for away season tickets - its about people who can afford the pay out at the start of the year as opposed to people who still go but pay weekly.

If youve had a ST for the last 2 and attended 2 away games then your ok.

Does ST from the last two years definately count? What about loyalty points from last season? Or do you just keep ST points? Third question, how many points did we need for Fester last time?

I only ask cos my mate who I go to the games with never got a letter last time but I did. Cos I could buy two I got her one but we both have STs and have paid in advance for Falkirk, Hamilton and Hobos this year.

If you are a ST holder with under 40 loyality points I think you are fecked

i severely doubt that hearts have more than a thousand people with more than 40 loyalty points as the away support is usually the same guys and numbers have been well down this year

guaranteed public scale scramble i think :)

i severely doubt that hearts have more than a thousand people with more than 40 loyalty points as the away support is usually the same guys and numbers have been well down this year

guaranteed public scale scramble i think :)

Depends on whether being a season ticket holder for the last two years does in fact get you 40 points. If it does then we have thousands of people who'll qualify for the second period to fight it out.

Depends on whether being a season ticket holder for the last two years does in fact get you 40 points. If it does then we have thousands of people who'll qualify for the second period to fight it out.

it does not

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsLoyaltyPoints/0,,10289,00.html

needlessly complicated all they needed to do was one ticket per st applications then if oversubscribed use loyalty points "doh"

Guest S.U.S.S.

You will all be pleased to hear SUSS has way more than the required points.

Thanks to the TO for confirming this.

Perhaps if some of the stay at home "protestors" went to games they would not be missing what could be a great match.

Nelly Terraces

I have well over 44 points, and have only been to 2 aways this year. Dunno what that tells you.

Means I'm well in for a ticket though, that and going through the 'supporters club' route which gets 1st dibs.

See you down at the swamp lads!

The Old Tolbooth
Does ST from the last two years definately count? What about loyalty points from last season? Or do you just keep ST points? Third question, how many points did we need for Fester last time?

I only ask cos my mate who I go to the games with never got a letter last time but I did. Cos I could buy two I got her one but we both have STs and have paid in advance for Falkirk, Hamilton and Hobos this year.

As far as I am aware Jen, you get 20 points for last seasons ST, 20 points for this seasons ST, and whatever you've accumulated for away games, (ie D Utd = 2pts, M'Well = 2pts, Falkirk = 2pts)

If the info that you typed is correct, then you both should qualify for tickets.

Loyalty points from matches attended last season don't count, it's only this season.

Hope that helps Jen :)

You will all be pleased to hear SUSS has way more than the required points.

Thanks to the TO for confirming this.

Perhaps if some of the stay at home "protestors" went to games they would not be missing what could be a great match.

SUSS, do you know how they're accumulated? Are points from last season's away matches carried forward?

Ta

Archived